Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. (106115 Views)

Tips on How To Tame a womanizer / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
Are people still preaching about male domination ?
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by stillme(m): 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
True man knows time to act like a sheep and time to act like a lion in a relationship.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by stepo707: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
stillme: True man knows time to act like a sheep and time to act like a lion in a relationship.

You are right.You just have to study the kind of lady and then adjust to either alpha or beta or alpha-beta.For the stubborn and tantrum ladies you need to be completely alpha.Am currently studying a lady right now and she seems to think am a beta but by the time i get what i want and change to an alpha,am wondering how she would react cheesy wink
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
fresh_dude: The topic is obviously beyond your ballpark.
@OP, that title does undermine the content thereof. I only came in here cause I was bored and felt like victimising you only to be disappointed upon opening.
Our brothers need to read this shitt. It's the gospel.
why am I not surprised? undecided
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
Emmy9ite: I must commend you op,this is a nice piece of writing. If we have alpha and beta males,i think there is need for gamma males,the ones that fall in between the alpha and beta. #More like physics and chemistry.
And who says gamma actually falls between alpha and beta? undecided lame!
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by 2goodbobo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
Poster, am speaking for my self! What you said is has been and is still working for me. Ladies tend to like/love a guy that is confident and taking charge and not some spineless weakman who can't take charge!
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Player01(m): 4:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
Flashaldrin: . . . . .bla bla bla. I dont need to dominate anyone.

My brother are you sure? Being dominant and domineering are two entirely different things.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by blasterman(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
You tame yr femme with beta rodding after enuf monkeytail jedi or beta washing. So op in other words make u wear d pant no allow d pant to wear u grin:oEverything in moderation is my own. troublesome man + gentle wman can work, gentle man + troublesome wman grin can work. Gentle man + gentle wman can work but troublesome man and troublesome wman can never neva work out impassiblee
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Player01(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
Legit1: Classic Bullshyt!, the fact that u need to do all this, shows u lack confidence within ur self. Respect starts with oneself!. angry

Bro, when you go 100% masculine, your woman will go 100% feminine. This is the natural order of things. Most times, when your women misbehaves, she just wants to FEEL your strength, your masculine resolve, your assertiveness.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
Player01:

Bro, when you go 100% masculine, your woman will go 100% feminine. This is the natural order of things. Most times, when your women misbehaves, she just wants to FEEL your strength, your masculine resolve, your assertiveness.

Agreed,makes it seem women have feeble minds. angry
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by cheikh: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
@Op

Is your wife a wild animal that you need to Tame her? shocked
Is she an unruly dog that you need to dominate her? shocked

Na wa oo for some Naija mentality of 2012* SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Skii(m): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
Na wah, o...eeehhhheeennnnn...no wonder... shocked shocked

If I catch any girl now ehn...no more gentleman parole again...(wey that Dyt thread sef...see as D-Explorer just dey do like BETA male...mscheww)
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by lolaluv1(f): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
@cheikh
True that. Funny that guys are going around looking for people to tame. lol!

@OP
This is a semantic issue. There's a big difference between a controlling man and a man in control.

A CONTROLLING MAN:
A controlling man is a NO-NO for a woman who's got a good set on her shoulders.
He's the type who treats a woman bad just so she could 'love' him (that is, if you can call it love, because it sure is a sick and twisted way of tying someone's emotions to yours)!

A woman is in fear when her BF is controlling. She is not confident of herself and her abilities.

He clips her wings. He presses her down so she stays at a lesser level than her true potential (truth is, he can't handle a successful woman).

He calls her names. He is incapable of trust. He might be good in the sack, but only as a way of wielding koboko power over her.
He buys her gifts, to say sorry because he has effed up again.
He calls her over and over during the day to put tabs on her, to monitor her.

When they have issues, he whines to his friends, insulting and disrespecting her before them. He doesn't respect women, 'every successful woman must have slept her way up', is his way of reasoning.

He goes through her phone, all other guys must be deleted.

Many guys do that nowadays. Needy, manipulative boys in diapers, is what I call them. sad

A MAN IN CONTROL:
When I'm talking about a man in control, I mean a man of honour and integrity. He says something and you know he's backing it up. Yes, he's strong. But this strength is not expended on shouting on his woman, or putting her down physically. Rather he uses this strength to protect her and the other ones he loves. He is loyal, he treats others with kind consideration. This will naturally inspire her respect for him.

He is a man's man - he rolls with his guys and can share most issues with them but his personal dealings with his chick is out of their jurisdiction. It is his private domain and no trespassing is allowed. No talking of how she looks without her cloths on, nothing!

He is not intimidated of his woman rising to the skies. He even inspires her to be better and challenges her for the better. He might be rigid to outsiders but she sees his vulnerable side (now that's sexy! wink).

A man in control is the type of man who, when his woman needs answers to some issues will tell herself: "Relax, my man's got this". That is, you can call him up and he's got some words of wisdom and encouragement. You know he's got your back.

He does little romantic things for her, not because he has effed up but because he genuinely enjoys seeing her happy and excited. He's not too macho to give her a massage, he's not too macho to cuddle and see a chick flick with her....
He is busy throughout the day. But when he calls her its because he misses her.

He sees her toaster. "Did he really think he could compete against me, dude is ugly", He comments to you playfully. Tell him I don't want him sniffing round my woman! (The case is closed, I tell ya).
Confident but not conceited!

A man who would never call a woman a ho.

He knows how to put it down in the bedroom too, making love not only to her body, but to her mind wink
A man in control is what I call: BOSS MAN. My kind of man.
cool

4 Likes

Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by cheikh: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2012
Lola.luv
A woman is in fear when her BF is controlling, she is not confident of herself and her abilities.

He clips her wings. He presses down her so that she stays at a lesser level than her true potential (he can't handle a successful woman).

He calls her names. He is incapable of trust. He might be good in the sack, but only as a way of using koboko power.
He calls her over and over during the day; to put tabs on her, to monitor her.

When they have issues, he whines to his friends, insulting and disrespecting her before them. He doesn't respect women, 'every successful woman must have slept her way up', is his way of reasoning.

Many guys do that nowadays. Needy, manipulative SOB in diapers, is what I call them.

@^^ Sincerely, that's not a healthy relationship but two "sick" people trying to give a new meaning to the word " Relationship". I guess it is pervasive in Naija and other places too because of the relative powerlessness of women plus the "misguided" mentality of our society/ women- forever fixated on "Marriage" as the beginning/end hence a perceived "good"/solvent man is Ok despite the inherent dangers as outlined in your post. It is terrible/sad indeed. It is not usually based on clear headed "objective" love or reality. It is shocking because most couples are unable to see clearly nor honestly analyse their motives/intentions in a given potential "relationship". I worry for our collective psyche as a people especially in the affairs of the "heart" or "relationship". You correct though.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2012
Silly write-up,

No offence.
You failed to understand that:

1. Respect is reciprocal.

2.Different people,different process,different perspective. We are different and can never want the same things.We have different tastes as well.
The way I prepare my stew, can never be the same as yours and my stew and your stew after preparation can't taste the same.

Communication is the key to understanding what your woman wants.Just ask her.If you don't ask you won't know.

My view though.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
Skii: Na wah, o...eeehhhheeennnnn...no wonder... shocked shocked

If I catch any girl now ehn...no more gentleman parole again...(wey that Dyt thread sef...see as D-Explorer just dey do like BETA male...mscheww)

LOL
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by platos(m): 10:23pm On Aug 19, 2012
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by slimyem: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
Flashaldrin:
lol. My bad. I didnt really bother to read the post cos i had no time, just saw the topic and assumed it will be the normal bullshyt. Sorry bout that.
Actually its a very nice piece, well constructed (i hope its not copy and paste) though i dont believe that alpha males (according to your definition) are necessarily better than beta males in so many other regards.
Maybe i'd just open a new thread altogether so as not to derail this one.
Subcribing......
see your life outside...
Stup1d boi wey nor get sense..
You just jump..gbam! condemn the write-up and poster before reading the piece..
Dull-head!!
Hian!cheesytongue
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by ijebabe: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2012
This is horsesh[i]i[/i]t. There were good points points made only to come across some degrading content in between. It's true you cannot please everyone but even the truth becomes a lie when you mix in some untruths.
Who told you that is the definition of an alpha and beta male? That is only part of the definition and not complete. People be careful what you read on the internet and learn to discern what is good for you.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2012
I like to see more of what Op`s got.

1 Like

Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nextworldnx(m): 1:47am On Aug 21, 2012
lola.luv:
@cheikh
True that. Funny that guys are going around looking for people to tame. lol!

@OP
This is a semantic issue. There's a big difference between a controlling man and a man in control.

A CONTROLLING MAN:
A controlling man is a NO-NO for a woman who's got a good set on her shoulders.
He's the type who treats a woman bad just so she could 'love' him (that is, if you can call it love, because it sure is a sick and twisted way of tying someone's emotions to yours)!

A woman is in fear when her BF is controlling. She is not confident of herself and her abilities.

He clips her wings. He presses her down so she stays at a lesser level than her true potential (truth is, he can't handle a successful woman).

He calls her names. He is incapable of trust. He might be good in the sack, but only as a way of wielding koboko power over her.
He calls her over and over during the day to put tabs on her, to monitor her.

Many guys do that nowadays. Needy, manipulative boys in diapers, is what I call them. sad

A MAN IN CONTROL:
When I'm talking about a man in control, I mean a man of honour and integrity. He says something and you know he's backing it up. Yes, he's strong. But this strength is not expended on shouting on his woman, or putting her down physically. Rather he uses this strength to protect her and the other ones he loves. He is loyal, he treats others with kind consideration. This will naturally inspire her respect for him.

He is a man's man - he rolls with his guys and can share most issues with them but his personal dealings with his chick is out of their jurisdiction. It is his private domain and no trespassing is allowed. No talking of how she looks without her cloths on, nothing!

He is not intimidated of his woman rising to the skies. He even inspires her to be better and challenges her for the better. He might be rigid to outsiders but she sees his vulnerable side (now that's sexy! wink).

A man in control is the type of man who, when his woman needs answers to some issues will tell herself: "Relax, my man's got this". That is, you can call him up and he's got some words of wisdom and encouragement. You know he's got your back.

He does little romantic things for her, not because he has effed up but because he genuinely enjoys seeing her happy and excited. He's not too macho to give her a massage, he's not too macho to cuddle and see a chick flick with her....
He is busy throughout the day. But when he calls her its because he misses her.

He sees her toaster. "Did he really think he could compete against me, dude is ugly", He comments to you playfully. Tell him I don't want him sniffing round my woman! (The case is closed, I tell ya).
Confident but not conceited!

A man who would never call a woman a ho.

He knows how to put it down in the bedroom too, making love not only to her body, but to her mind wink
A man in control is what I call: BOSS MAN. My kind of man.
cool

Trust me! the controlling man is who most Nigerian ladies need. Yes, cos' most times they(Nigerian ladies) take the "men in control" for granted, that is if they even know or understand the jewel they are so much privilege to have.
Most nigerian girls will not even give the "men in control" the time, opportunity, proximity to come close, not to talk of showing their qualities.

Thats why my dear, you have to disguise as the "controlling man" even if you are actually the "the man in control" before the Nigerian woman can give you a listening hear. U just have to be crude.
My two cents...
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nextworldnx(m): 1:49am On Aug 21, 2012
We the players have learnt the hard way cool
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by lolaluv1(f): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
Nextworldnx:

Trust me! the controlling man is who most Nigerian ladies need. Yes, cos' most times they(Nigerian ladies) take the "men in control" for granted, that is if they even know or understand the jewel they are so much privilege to have.
Most nigerian girls will not even give the "men in control" the time, opportunity, proximity to come close, not to talk of showing their qualities.

Thats why my dear, you have to disguise as the "controlling man" even if you are actually the "the man in control" before the Nigerian woman can give you a listening hear. U just have to be crude.
My two cents...

Well, talk for yourself and the ladies you know. I, for one do not want or need such. I will NEVER go for such knowingly. Such men make me SICK physically, emotionally and psychologically. Any controlling guy looking to chyke moi should just move on for the safety of all involved. Enough said!
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
lola.luv:

Well, talk for yourself and the ladies you know. I, for one do not want or need such. I will NEVER go for such knowingly. Such men make me SICK physically, emotionally and psychologically. Any controlling guy looking to chyke moi should just move on for the safety of all involved. Enough said!
oh, really? undecided
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by lolaluv1(f): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
^Sauer.
Yes, really. I would NEVER wittingly walk into a controlling relationship. So I don't know the rationale behind guys insisting that is what girls really want! Everyone is different!
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 22, 2012
lola.luv:
^Sauer.
Yes, really. I would NEVER wittingly walk into a controlling relationship. So I don't know the rationale behind guys insisting that is what girls really want! Everyone is different!
I believe you, lola.luv tongue
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
Flashaldrin: . . . . .bla bla bla. I dont need to dominate anyone.
sauer:
I share your thoughts, bro
cheesy of course you do. how's Rookstation btw?
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by awig26: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Well again, there is really no definite answers to how to dominate a woman, the type of woman, the circumstances and the type of man are some factors that will determine how you dominate certain women. Because what works for one in a certain circumstance may not with the same woman in a different situation. But there are generic ways/methods/ and or tactics that works everytime with almost all women in almost all circumstances. Once again, just my thoughts.
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by TIHgirl: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Player01
I want to read more about this topic. I am female and agree with every thing you've said. I've read many perspectives on the topic and think you've said it best.

Most women don't know they want, or need, this from their man...As I didn't either. After being unhappy in my marriage for 15 years, I've recently realized this is what I want from my man. Now is the challenge to convince him to be in control of our relationship.

Please continue with your follow up posts on the subject. You have a lot of negative reviews. Just ignore the ignorant and speak to those who want to learn. Please!
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Ups01(m): 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nice Article. I Loved It.

i always knew women subtly like 'bad men'. cool
Re: How To Tame And Dominate Your Wife Or Girlfriend. by Ups01(m): 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Flashaldrin:
. . . . .bla bla bla. I dont need to dominate anyone.

Beta male spotted

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Story Of A Quarantined Cutie Dancing On A Rooftop In Newyork(Pics) / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.