Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? (913 Views)

Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex / What You Should Do If Your Boyfriend Stop Showing You Love / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by Nauttyprof(m): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2007
Well, i've thought on this question several times before posting it here. The question is that looking at the present trend of the way the word 'I LOVE YOU' is being used, i think it's loosing its value cos anybody can say d word now. Anyway, are there still means of showing you love a lady without saying 'I LOVE YOU' and with this a strong relationship starts from there? Ladies i also need your honest contribution.
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by iice(f): 3:41am On Dec 27, 2007
Na today? undecided
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by OgidiBoy(m): 6:42am On Dec 27, 2007
Simple!!! spend a lot of money on her, saying I love you all the time is very cheap and gets old in no time.
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by sylvex(f): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2007
yes! there alot of ways but the most romantic of all is by Sky-wirtting 'I LOVE You' in the air space or better still get a tattoo with her name written on it. Bet she'll love u than u do (love) her cool cheesy
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2007
@ sylvex, those things dont stimulate or naija gurls
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by sylvex(f): 12:10pm On Dec 27, 2007
olrotimi:

@ sylvex, those things don't stimulate or naija girls

I sure know very few will appreciate that bt personally i go craze for that kind guy
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by efuah(f): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2007
be your real self. . . . and act according to the words you say not just words undecided
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by SOJ(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2007
@ efuah
u r quite right, the trick is that u need to be urself to show u love a lady and much more.But it starts with being urself sha
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by dkingsgirl(f): 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2007
love is an action word not just a saying
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by jkpretty(f): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2007
Show u care as much as u can, also in the best way u can & let her interprete it as love.
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by 2dye4(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2007
dkingsgirl:

love is an action word not just a saying

i definitely agree!
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by olabisimot(f): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2007
Love is an emotional word, you say it only when you mean it.
 2 me i feel romantic when someone i realy love tell me he loves me.Not by mouth but by heart. As a lady u'll know surely know when a guy truely love u.
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by Busta(f): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2007
lol. . . buy me a car! tongue
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by ifyalways(f): 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2007
so many ways of showing/saying i love you.BUT
the best way remains,be your true self,no lies.
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by niceuzor: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2007
Love is a thing of the heart, when you say i love you to a lady,mean it and say it from your heart.
i think it's loosing its value because anybody can say d word now.
No it's not loosing its values,its depend on the kind of person saying it.Passionately when you say
"i love you" to a lady you simply say it from your heart with a special iteam, like LOVE CARDs,anything u know
she like best. Simply said! cool
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by marlet01(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2007
@ Niceuzor

You should know better, "I Love u" has totally and abstractly lost it's value, she would just take that as a mere word that anybody or should I say common man would tell her, I strongly suggest you should act and I think your behaviour would speak for you.
Re: Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? by fabiyi: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2007
Hi Busta,

What brand of car do you want? how do we connect in canada?

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Does The First Kiss Tell How Romantic One Is? / Which Kind Type Of Love Is This? / My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.