Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Which Kind Type Of Love Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Kind Type Of Love Is This? (912 Views)

How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl? / Which Kind Of Girls Do Guys Like: Cute And Decent Girls Or Sexy And Hot Girls / Please, Which Kind Of Kiss Is This? Hope Someone Isn't Hurting Someone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Kind Type Of Love Is This? by honsule(m): 8:36pm On Jan 16, 2008
There is this Igbo damsel i met july 07 in my friend's house(my friend's sister & the girl are pals)on the fateful day that i met her i dressed corporately as a Law student on court attachment.She trip for me(i just know it).She was on a visit.I collected her number & eventually we get talkin on phone.She told me that she was heart broken(jilted) recently.And courtesy of mtn xtral cool i virtually call and text her everyday/night (am gd at that).Eventually,one night at the height of emotional chatting she "toasted" me.I was very excited.I kept on ruminating on her words.I invited her to my place and she obliged the invitation(she travelled from her place to my area.She even wanted to spend the night but i tactically declined)she do send me lovely and romantic text message virtually everyday(then).last year december period,i xtral cool her and while talking with her one of my wonderful course mate call me on my other line(glo)[i cherished this course mate of mine since 100 level even up till now,but she
Re: Which Kind Type Of Love Is This? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2008
boring. . . . boring story. but try another tactic to kill Nairaland's boredom
Re: Which Kind Type Of Love Is This? by honsule(m): 8:58pm On Jan 16, 2008
tactically turn down my offer to go out with her)but we are very good friends(it stops at that) i picked up the call and purposely told the other damsel that i was speaking with to pls hold on.My response to this my course mate call was"hello sweetheart how are you"the other lady overheard it and she hung the call,and immediately sent me a text message saying"i heard your conversation with your other sweetheart"i replied her text explaining things,juv ever since she did not call or even text.I xtral cool her yesterday and asked her,is she that jealous or what?And before i know it she hung the call.I was just asking myself,which kind type of love be this one.
Re: Which Kind Type Of Love Is This? by koolsasy(f): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2008
booooringg!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Kind Type Of Love Is This? by adeboo(f): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2008
LOL.
Oga o the people on this site are something else.

But if thats the case (@ poster), then call her and explain to her that she is the only one for u.
Re: Which Kind Type Of Love Is This? by FactorChic(f): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2008
WASTE OF TIME angry
Re: Which Kind Type Of Love Is This? by uspry1(f): 6:01am On Jan 17, 2008
YAWN!!!
next

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do? / On The Subject Of Rape / Pls Advise Me-it's Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.