Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh (2364 Views)

Heeeeeelllllp Me Oh / Ladies , Pls Pls Beware / Genotype Is Killing Me Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Isaac(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2012
Pls help me i inluv wit a God fearing guy, he love and care of me in phycial an spiritual, giv out all to me but he is OND holder why me is Bsc. now he want me to giv him #15,000 4 his laptop to be repair. am confuse to giv or not giv i only have #20,000 and i done want lose him. I need money 4 myself
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by 190theclown: 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
Na so

make una continue 2 dey break d grammar undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Gloriouspa(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
I will advise you give what u can afford. Since you claimed u love each other but apply wisdom in anything u do. God will lead you.
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by cindyrella(f): 3:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
Lmao @
"He love and care of me physical an spiritual"

Op, your English teacher obviously did a very badt job. "Physical an spiritually" grin grin
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
Are you gay? (Your name/gender is the reason for this question).
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
Isaac: Pls help me i inluv wit a God fearing guy, he love and care of me in phycial an spiritual, giv out all to me but he is OND holder why me is Bsc . now he want me to giv him #15,000 4 his laptop to be repair. am confuse to giv or not giv i only have #20,000 and i done want lose him. I need money 4 myself
. . .and you're a graduate of which school ? #just asking
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
Isaac: Pls help me i inluv wit a God fearing guy, he love and care of me in phycial an spiritual, giv out all to me but he is OND holder why me is Bsc. now he want me to giv him #15,000 4 his laptop to be repair. am confuse to giv or not giv i only have #20,000 and i done want lose him. I need money 4 myself

are you gay? undecided
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Odunnu: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
Isaac: Pls help me i inluv wit a God fearing guy, he love and care of me in phycial an spiritual, giv out all to me but he is OND holder why me is Bsc. now he want me to giv him #15,000 4 his laptop to be repair. am confuse to giv or not giv i only have #20,000 and i done want lose him. I need money 4 myself
wtf is phycial?
grin grin
The person who did this to you, is he still alive? I wont mind joining the group of family and friends going to beg on your behalf for deliverance.
Choi! LWKMD
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by koolJ1(f): 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2012
Gay loser undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
*i wan laf die*..BSC!!!..geeez...
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by CrazyMan(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
Isaac: Pls help me i inluv wit a God fearing guy, he love and care of me in phycial an spiritual, giv out all to me but he is OND holder [size=15pt] why me is Bsc. [/size] now he want me to giv him #15,000 4 his laptop to be repair. am confuse to giv or not giv i only have #20,000 and i done want lose him. I need money 4 myself
A Bsc. Holder and you can't even express youself in simple terms.

Pathetic!
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by xynerise: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
You are a disgrace to Bsc holders undecided.
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
you need to work on your tenses, syntax, lexis & structure.
Your profile show that you are a guy and you said you are a girl. Which do you want us to believe?
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
Thunder fire your lecturer wey teach you for school! Bsc ko! STD ni! undecided
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by xynerise: 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
berem: Thunder fire your lecturer wey teach you for school! Bsc ko! STD ni! undecided
me think he attended his Community university undecided
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
Odunnu:
wtf is phycial?
grin grin
The person who did this to you, is he still alive? I wont mind joining the group of family and friends going to beg on your behalf for deliverance.
Choi! LWKMD
likewise me
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by milanseedorf(m): 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2012
B.Sc I hear. This is ridiculous
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
acidosis™:

. . .and you're a graduate of which school ? #just asking
I tire o!
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
xynerise: You are a disgrace to Bsc holders undecided.
A very big disgrace.
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
xynerise: You are a disgrace to Bsc holders undecided.

Chei! cheesy
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Smuthx(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
OP, Are you a male or female.
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Odunnu: 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
Smuthx: OP, Are you a male or female.
This should be the very first question we should have asked. Choi. This thread is making 'water to comot for my eye' grin
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by xynerise: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
Odunnu:
This thread is making 'water to comot for my eye' grin
me too but mine is sympathetic tears undecided
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Inik(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
Op is a joker
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Nnekacherry: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
Lwkmd... ''he love and care of me in phycial an spiritual'' grin

This OP is very funny.. He doesn't even know his gender...
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by slimchi2k2(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
liars always forgot wat dem claim to be
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by monalicious(f): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
xynerise:
me too but mine is a sympathetic tears undecided
You are part of d people crucifying this individual,and look @,or read the error Ʋ made.
cry

1 Like

Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by jhydebaba(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
Isaac: Pls help me i inluv wit a God fearing guy, he love and care of me in phycial an spiritual, giv out all to me but he is OND holder why me is Bsc.
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by xynerise: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
monalicious:
You are part of d people crucifying this individual,and look @,or read the error Ʋ made.
cry
I dont know what u are talking about undecided. Pls read ur own comment and see who made an error. Antelope
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by ncee(f): 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
@190-the-clown, no b small matter o.
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by freecocoa(f): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
NL never disappoints sha.

BSc you say? Why not make it Phd?

Yeye fowl.undecided
Re: Pls Pls Help And Help Me Oh by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
Op, so long say u hole ya satifikate ,don't mine dem buzy bodi garramarians. Wheat long leg and ur satificate,u fit be woteva u can be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Long Distance Relationship Work / #advice To Those Falling In Love. / Valentine's Day In The 60s{picture}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.