Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. (2331 Views)

Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea / Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. / Torn Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea:what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Rossynwa(f): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Pls i need advice from forum visitors. Am a girl of 23 years, staying with my elderst sister and her hubby. Recently my cuzine sis dat stays in another state came for holiday wit her two kids and her boyfriend(N.B. She is divorced with her hubby). Since they came, they have been having issues and misunderstanding, which the boyfriend told me has been on for a while now. She even went on to tell the guy that is over btw them, and the guy said he is feed up too. One thing led to the other and my cuzine's b.f and i fell in love and had an unprotected sex, he deflowered me. We where chatting via whatsapp and i told him that i dnt even knw if am carrying his child now and he said dat i shouldnt worry that he loves me and will take responsibity if eventually am pregnant. To cut the story short my cuzine sis found out about us wen she went through my chat on whatsapp, apperently she has been suspecting us.(she collectd my fone) and alerted my elderst sister. My cuzine sis called me all sorts of names and beat hell out of my eyes, she said starting from that day that am no longer her sister and threated to tell everyone about it but my elderst sis told her that she will do no such thing. I begged and begged her to forgive me bt no way. I had to go back to my father's house and recover. I know i have wrong my cuzine and am deeply remorseful, i dont knw what to do anymore. My elderst sister was devastated, she said she knew how strict i am with men that is why she couldnt put her hand on why i had to do this. She asked the guy what he will do if eventually i become pregnant, and he said he will take full responsibity of me and his baby. Am so faustrated right, i even fainted the day i got to my parents house but den i culdnt tell them what happened. My elderst sis said she have forgiven me that she knws it was temptation. Plss i need advice. Pls forgive my gramma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by DesChyko: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2014
By him agreeing to take responsibility, does he mean being another 'boyfriend' to you or coming to see your parents?

You know, that both of you hooked up after he and your sister separated has an 'immoral' tone to it. It would be 'hardwork' to drive away morbid lust and have trust in that relationship, but then, love doesn't always come through the front door.

What I think you should do is that you have that child on your own with external support.

Do not make any lasting decision now that you are under a great deal of pressure or you may end up having a lot of 'was' and 'had I known' to live with.

Your elder sister seems a good anchor. Work with her and her experience. I won't advice you to believe the guy. It is true that things are really past 'changing' now, but don't forget that what he did is very bad, and any man that does that has low moral quality and poor self-control. You can't desire that type of man for yourself.

But humans make mistakes. There is a chance that he will change for your sake. So, allow your head, your heart and your religion direct you in making a decision.

Work with your elder sister. I wish you luck.

Worrying solves nothing. If you can't solve it, then why worry as if worry will solve it immediately? If you can solve it, then you have no reason to worry. Take Care.

2 Likes

Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2014
#Fell in love#
Hisses!
Pray tell! What do you know about Love?
Inconsiderate Toddler!

How the blazes did u fall for a trickster living off a separated mother of two! Who does that. And here you are spitting shit about love. Loosing your flower to some cheap con- artist.
Now listen! The quarrels started the moment he set eyes on you! From your post u seem to be defensive on his behalf, reminding us of how he intends to take care of the baby!!! And u believe him well enough to bring this to millions on a forum! I am just too pissed to continue! I might modify latter! You are such a baby,....
Lock up, move on with your life, save your Family some embarrassment and save yourself some nasty future experience!

2 Likes

Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by naijaboiy: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2014
technophantom:
#Fell in love#
Hisses!
Inconsiderate Toddler!
Is this an advice? undecided

Mr "I know about Love" undecided

1 Like

Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by ReVizz(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2014
D guy suck your cuzine** sis honey pot now wan com siddon with yours nd continue sucking? huh ogbeni dz guy dey flex ooo
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by DesChyko: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2014
technophantom:
#Fell in love#
Hisses!
Inconsiderate Toddler!

Typical Nigerian Adviser.
May God help our future with very 'considerate' people like you around.

2 Likes

Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by ReVizz(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2014
advice... There must b a reason why ur cuzine nd d guy dey gt issues if dat z nt thrash it will pounce on u too nd also u Dating d guy might caused Everlasting enemity btw u nd ur sis! Let u poles Parent steps in nd help unaa
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Just jump inside the deep blue sea, cos devil no dey give second chance..

1 Like

Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 23, 2014
naijaboiy:

Is this an advice? undecided

Mr "I know about Love" undecided

You seriously feel Op haven't gotten enough advice from her immediate relatives?
Now let me tell u why she came on line! To fine solidarity! People who will tell her to go ahead and love a con-artist!
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 23, 2014
Deschyko has said it all , but I don't understand the part where , you , your elder sister and her husband and then your cousin and her boyfriend living in the same house , your sister's husband must be very tolerant .

Instead of worrying why not go for a pregnancy test and be sure you're pregnant , if you're lucky you just might not be , then you can apologise to your cousin and hopefully she forgives you but I don't understand your cousin's anger here , you said they've broken up right?
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by naijaboiy: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2014
technophantom:

You seriously feel Op haven't gotten enough advice from her immediate relatives?
Now let me tell u why she came on line! To fine solidarity! People who will tell her to go ahead and love a con-artist!
Not that...I just felt the way you lambasted her at first was harsh.

But you're right tho. She must have been advised a lot from friends and relatives off line.

Most people who open threads like this online usually do that just to find solace in words from people that will support them. They have already made up their minds before the thread has been opened.

undecided
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 23, 2014
naijaboiy:

Not that...I just felt the way you lambasted her at first was harsh.

But you're right tho. She must have been advised a lot from friends and relatives off line.

Most people who open threads like this online usually do that just to find solace in words from people that will support them. They have already made up their minds before the thread has been opened.

undecided

Aiit! I get your point.

Look op! Sorry about the way I trashed you, I was just too pissed cos I got sisters too, and I hate it when they get treated like shit by some self acclaimed sharp niggar!

Here are reasons, why you shouldn't continue with the affair!

1) He is/was your cousins BF.
2) He was on hand to F.uc.k ur couzin who is fresh from a separation.
3)He facilitated the break-up with her hubby ( believe it or not , its true)
4) He fu..ked you even when he knew the kind of trouble you'll go through! Yes, your prince charming is responsible for what you are going through
5) He faked a quarrel to appease ur childlike conscience.
6) He is selfish! All he wants is a piece of ur honey!
7) He left you out to face the heat alone, not standing by you!
cool He used you to deal a deathly blow on your couzin! Just to score some cheap shots!

Look babe, you got your whole life ahead of you.... Its too early to start dealing in this messy ish! He is dispensable, ur cousin isn't, she's family. Stop sticking to the love story and tell them he used you the same way he used her.... Love doesn't leave you and run!!

4 Likes

Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Rossynwa(f): 11:55am On Dec 23, 2014
Elantracey:
Deschyko has said it all , but I don't understand the part where , you , your elder sister and her husband and then your cousin and her boyfriend living in the same house , your sister's husband must be very tolerant .

Instead of worrying why not go for a pregnancy test and be sure you're pregnant , if you're lucky you just might not be , then you can apologise to your cousin and hopefully she forgives you but I don't understand your cousin's anger here , you said they've broken up right?
Elantracey:
yes dear my sister's hubby is very tolerant. Coming to break up issue, she is nw saying dat dey didnt break up, that she is looking for ways to make things work for them. Am not a wild person, hw dis happened i cnt say. It was as if a large curtin was drawn up to my eyes.
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Rossynwa(f): 12:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
technophantom:

Aiit! I get your point.

Look op! Sorry about the way I trashed you, I was just too pissed cos I got sisters too, and I hate it when they get treated like shit by some self acclaimed sharp niggar!

4) He fu..ked you even when he knew the kind of trouble you'll go through! Yes, your prince charming is responsible for what you are going through
tnks dearie, i undastnd ur point bt let me correct some things. My cuzine isnt freshly separated. Dat happened like four years ago nd she has bin in several r/ship b.4 she met dis guy in question abt a year ago, wen she was empolyed in their office. For nw no one execpt me, the guy, my cuzine, my elder sis nd my two best frnds knws abt dis. U're right to judge me cus i brought dis upon myself, afterall a gal of 23years wont be called a child. All i pray for is to survive dis in one piece. Tnk u dear
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Rossynwa:
tnks dearie, U're right to judge me cus i brought dis upon myself, afterall a gal of 23years wont be called a child. All i pray for is to survive dis in one piece. Tnk u dear

Common, rose,
Who am I to judge, I just don't want u going all smooshy and loving on this guy after he recklessly put u in this situation.
Off course you'ld survive if you let him go..... The more you grant him access into your life, the more the drama unfolds.....
Be strong and do what's right...... Take some time off to sort your feelings....!
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by naijaboiy: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
technophantom:

Aiit! I get your point.

cool He used you to deal a deathly blow on your couzin! Just to score some cheap shots!

Look babe, you got your whole life ahead of you.... Its too early to start dealing in this messy ish! He is dispensable, ur cousin isn't, she's family. Stop sticking to the love story and tell them he used you the same way he used her.... Love doesn't leave you and run!!
Now you're making sense smiley

1 Like

Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Rossynwa(f): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
DesChyko:
By him agreeing to take responsibility, does he mean being another 'boyfriend' to you or coming to see your parents?

You know, that both of you hooked up after he and your sister separated has an 'immoral' tone to it. It would be 'hardwork' to drive away morbid lust and have trust in that relationship, but then, love doesn't always come through the front door.

What I think you should do is that you have that child on your own with external support.

Do not make any lasting decision now that you are under a great deal of pressure or you may end up having a lot of 'was' and 'had I known' to live with.

Your elder sister seems a good anchor. Work with her and her experience. I won't advice you to believe the guy. It is true that things are really past 'changing' now, but don't forget that what he did is very bad, and any man that does that has low moral quality and poor self-control. You can't desire that type of man for yourself.

But humans make mistakes. There is a chance that he will change for your sake. So, allow your head, your heart and your religion direct you in making a decision.

Work with your elder sister. I wish you luck.

Worrying solves nothing. If you can't solve it, then why worry as if worry will solve it immediately? If you can solve it, then you have no reason to worry. Take Care.
Deschyko dear u're great nd i appreciate u. Have bin thinking of d same thing too. I feel very bad, wish i can undo all this. To think dat i didnt even give in to my own b.f whom i luv so much. I feel like taking my life cus d pain and humiliation is too much. Pls more of ur wonderful advice will be appreciated.
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by passionate88: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Stories like these make me to dread relationship everytime... Singleness is getting better everyday I tell you.
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by DesChyko: 3:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Rossynwa, it is true that no one will be happy about what you did. Some will spread the gossip and people will talk about it behind your back and make fun of you. You will even feel terrible about yourself, become ashamed and so on.

But the truth is the same people have their own problems in front of them and will not always think of you. In, at most, 2/3 months time, don't be surprised that nobody will even remember this incident again.

For that reason, you can't afford to pity yourself. It is not a good thing to happen to anyone, but it is not the worst thing that can happen to anyone either. In all fairness, you're not the 1st or even the 20th person to have walked down this path. Some of them came out of it the best they can and people now look up to them for advice.

Being relaxed is the most important thing first. Don't expect congratulations from everybody. And draw a line around your immediate family members (parents, uncles, aunts and siblings). Apart from them, you don't owe any other person any explanation, so get angry when you need to and maintain your private space.
Most people that pretend to want to help you are those that will still spread bad things about you.

If you really want that relationship, not out of shame, but out of need (I am sure you must have fancied a relationship with him, and him with you before it happened), then convince your parents and siblings as gently as you can whenever you're discussing the issue. If not, then take your time to heal.

Above all, don't feel pity for yourself. It is then that you may lose your sense of value. You're 23, You made a mistake, You took responsibility and You are sorry. It's enough for everyone who loves you to chin up and accept reality. No amount of 'Why?' can change anything now, so just focus on living with it.

Taking any life now is out of the question, please. We still have many years ahead of us to correct our mistakes, but our parents only reflect on theirs now. That will be extra burden on them, who are willing to cry with us and share our joys. Just calm down and watch how things pan out.
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by missamanda(f): 6:52am On Dec 24, 2014
Elantracey:

So what if they've broken up! Will you date your cousin's bf who lives in the same house with you? That is the highest form of disrespect and wickedness!
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Rossynwa(f): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
#tag# mizmycoli, kachisbarbie, samflexxy, Ipledge, Rozzay, muguliciousmugu, jenimma, unibenstudent. I knw u guys av d wisdom, am still waiting for some advice frm u. Tnks
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by johnbuck81(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
u frucked him...
were u blind...
u frucked ur sis boyfriend..
u neva loved him...
he neva loved u either..
it was pure LUST..
i pray u dnt get pregnant..

i believe u'll still fruck anoda of ur sis/friends boyfriends if dat opportunity rises.
#asha**
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by jmoore(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Go for a pregnancy test and learn how to zipup next time.
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by ireneony(f): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
am following
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
Rossynwa:
Pls i need advice from forum visitors. Am a girl of 23 years, staying with my elderst sister and her hubby. Recently my cuzine sis dat stays in another state came for holiday wit her two kids and her boyfriend(N.B. She is divorced with her hubby). Since they came, they have been having issues and misunderstanding, which the boyfriend told me has been on for a while now. She even went on to tell the guy that is over btw them, and the guy said he is feed up too. One thing led to the other and my cuzine's b.f and i fell in love and had an unprotected sex, he deflowered me. We where chatting via whatsapp and i told him that i dnt even knw if am carrying his child now and he said dat i shouldnt worry that he loves me and will take responsibity if eventually am pregnant. To cut the story short my cuzine sis found out about us wen she went through my chat on whatsapp, apperently she has been suspecting us.(she collectd my fone) and alerted my elderst sister. My cuzine sis called me all sorts of names and beat hell out of my eyes, she said starting from that day that am no longer her sister and threated to tell everyone about it but my elderst sis told her that she will do no such thing. I begged and begged her to forgive me bt no way. I had to go back to my father's house and recover. I know i have wrong my cuzine and am deeply remorseful, i dont knw what to do anymore. My elderst sister was devastated, she said she knew how strict i am with men that is why she couldnt put her hand on why i had to do this. She asked the guy what he will do if eventually i become pregnant, and he said he will take full responsibity of me and his baby. Am so faustrated right, i even fainted the day i got to my parents house but den i culdnt tell them what happened. My elderst sis said she have forgiven me that she knws it was temptation. Plss i need advice. Pls forgive my gramma.
...love him back-he is your boo..
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
ireneony:
am following
common say something
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmmm this one is strong.
I'll advice you to breakup any contact you have with your cousin's b.f you were wrong to have a relationship with him anyways I don't blame you, I blame the ass licker of a guy who derives pleasure in sleeping with blood relations
Incase you get pregnant, he'll have to take care of you and the baby, but for the main time oppologize to your cousin and cut all ties you have with the bloody goon

Rossynwa
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Sweatlock(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmm what a story...Let me go back to my advice encyclopedia ,this one pass me I no lie.
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by jmoore(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
samflexxy:
Hmmmm this one is strong.
I'll advice you to breakup any contact you have with your cousin's b.f you were wrong to have a relationship with him anyways I don't blame you, I blame the ass licker of a guy who derives pleasure in sleeping with blood relations
Incase you get pregnant, he'll have to take care of you and the baby, but for the main time oppologize to your cousin and cut all ties you have with the bloody goon

Rossynwa

You don't blame her. Was she r@ped, huh?
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
jmoore:

You don't blame her. Was she r@ped, huh?
no but as a guy, you no what we are capable of doing to get under a woman's skirt, if he didn't propose it, nofing would have happen
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by jmoore(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
samflexxy:
no but as a guy, you no what we are capable of doing to get under a woman's skirt, if he didn't propose it, nofing would have happen
Bros, forget that thing. It takes two to tango.
Re: Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by Creamish(f): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
@Deschyko ...on point!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! / Your Dream Job Or Your Girlfriend?? Make Your Choice. / I Told Her To Return The Phone...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.