Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. (2297 Views)

Caught Between Two Sisters / Am Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. / Torn Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea:what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Caught Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea. by emorse(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2012
I think I've got a solution. They remain friends (platonic), she gets married and he prays for better luck next time. That way, nobody loses anything as you can't lose what you never had. Both their families could even become frends in part two! Its gonna be difficult , not impossibe.
What d'you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating Someone Of Same Age? / How Would You React, To This At Gun-Point ? / Must See! - Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Army (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.