Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. (9208 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by solid3(m): 7:14am On Aug 19, 2012
Its embarassing to be speaking discretly with someone and find the person moving away from u, be it public or private.
Sometimes, u want to passionatly kiss ur wife/hubby but have a second tot.
Bad breath is not healthy for any relationship.
It occurs a little in men and mostly in women but they hide it.
So to mantain fresh breath even when you wake up early in the morning, here are few tips that works:
1. Always brush your entire mouth thoroughly, brush ur teeth, ur tongue, ur throat, ur upper throat that leads to ur ear and nasal passage.
2. Brush at least 2 times in a day if u want to see result. And any other time u feel bad breath and its convinient for u to brush.
3. Pls dont use baby soft brush as an adult, it wont scrub off the bacteria entirly, rather use hard bristle brush. Yes u might see few traces of blood, its ok in as much as u ar not bleeding profusly.
4. Eat what would reduce bad breath bacteria, things like orange, watermelon, lemon, sugarcane etc. And always rinse ur mouth after eating, if u dont, u ar simply give the bacteria food to multiply in millions.
5. Avoid things that could naturally give u bad breath like raw garlic, locust beans, rotten dry fish, foods that are going bad etc.
6. Always go to the white house once in 24hrs, smiley sometimes, the bad breath comes form GIT (stomach).
7. When you brush ur mouth, ensure u feel fresh through ur nose, ear and ur throat otherwise brush again and again. Reason is, it takes just a few bacteria for u to have millions of bacteria in few minutes and then bad breath returns.
8. Lastly, u might need to cure depression and stress, because, its affects ur GIT greatly, i advise u take 1 capsule of multivitamin daily (or see ur dokito).
If you do all the above am sure ur wife/hubby wld like to listen while u talk to his/her face without shiftin backwards and u guys can kiss passionatly.
*winks*
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by itoldu: 7:44am On Aug 19, 2012
Wehrey person u must to be o!!! #1 is just some very funny sumtin. i still dey laff.
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by boron10(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2012
Point of correction, bad breadth is more common among the male folks than the female. Girls are more concerned about their health than guys. Guys do smoke, some brush only when food is ready, some even brush after meal sef. So Halitosis is very much common in male. The source might be internal or external. Alcohol also enhances the chances of having halitosis. Let me save the lecture for another day

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2012
Brush your throat and upper throat? undecided

Oranges and lemon are acidic foods. Overeating them can lead to erosion of the enamel, which is irreplacable.

People shouldn't avoid foods because of bad breath unless they are out. Garlic is actually very good for the heart. By the way, how many people eat rotten fish or foods that are spoiled on purpose?

You should use a medium bristle brush. You should actually steer clear from hard bristle brushes as it's very easy to damage the gum line, hence the bleeding. For people with sensitive gums or are fighting off gingivitis or periodontitis, a soft bristle brush is fine and actually recommended until the gum are healthy again.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by cindyrella(f): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2012
Brush your throat and upper throat seriously? ??

1 Like

Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2012
ogugua88: Brush your throat and upper throat? undecided

Oranges and lemon are acidic foods. Overeating them can lead to erosion of the enamel, which is irreplacable.

People shouldn't avoid foods because of bad breath unless they are out. Garlic is actually very good for the heart. By the way, how many people eat rotten fish or foods that are spoiled on purpose?

You should use a medium bristle brush. You should actually steer clear from hard bristle brushes as it's very easy to damage the gum line, hence the bleeding. For people with sensitive gums or are fighting off gingivitis or periodontitis, a soft bristle brush is fine and actually recommended until the gum are healthy again.
this is a total opposite of wat the OP wrote na! Una too dey confuse person for nairaland sef!

1 Like

Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2012
Well, I fit back my own with links. I no know of any dentist wey go suggest hard bristle brush, even as your gums dey bleed, so ask OP from where he got his info.
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by tunnytox(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2012
boron10: Point of correction, bad breadth is more common among the male folks than the female. Girls are more concerned about their health than guys. Guys do smoke, some brush only when food is ready, some even brush after meal sef. So Halitosis is very much common in male. The source might be internal or external. Alcohol also enhances the chances of having halitosis. Let me save the lecture for another day

very untrue
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by Adolak(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2012
I use cotton wool as my brush. Is that ok@OP
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by Emmy9ite(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2012
cindyrella: Brush your throat and upper throat seriously? ??
wicked!!!! grin grin
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2012
cindyrella: Brush your throat and upper throat seriously? ??
lol! How on earth am I gonna do that? I guess the tooth brush should be a lil bit longer.very funny!
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2012
An apple and/or a berry (not blueberry though) will make a world of difference.
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by solid3(m): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
My posts ar strictly text without any effects. Nevertheless, pls always read btw the lines b4 passin ur comment.
If i say brush ur throat, i mean brush as far as ur brush can go or as far back as possible, i hav not said brush ur stomach cos more of bad breath comes frm there sometimes, lol.
Also, I didnt say DONT EAT GARLIC, I said, dont eat RAW GARLIC. Better still brush thoroughly after eatin anythin as such.
Using hard or soft brush, soft brushes cant help u get rid of harlitosis and plaques. If u ar ok with ur breath usin soft brush fine. But as well, i hav not said u shld use iron sponge, lol.
Also, for those criticising, give us ur tips.
I forgot to add, bitter cola also works like magic.
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by Emmy9ite(m): 12:12pm On Aug 19, 2012
Use a mouth wash always. If u 've got stains on ur teeth,get hydrogen peroxide. You can also chew good chewingums like orbit.
#my opinion.
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
Brush my nasal passage?? Are u for real Or mayb I dnt knw wat nasal passage iz,plz xplain.
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by constantine11: 1:06pm On Aug 19, 2012
Guy! Dd u say hard brittle brush n even trace of blood is normal? Me wey dey like pepperish yoruba stew nko...i tink iron brush'll b beta!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by nikkyshyne(f): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2012
Guy, if u brush deep down your tongue or throat as you put it, u will end up gagging really bad. Don't choke yourself just because you want to kiss.
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by 175(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
constantine11: Guy! Dd u say hard brittle brush n even trace of blood is normal? Me wey dey like pepperish yoruba stew nko...i tink iron brush'll b beta!! grin grin grin grin grin

an Yoruba Yoruba ahead of u. ^^ .D
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by MMM2(m): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
2nd

D ladies in d house alwayz swallow a lot of sp erm, it enhances fresh breath. undecided
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by cindyrella(f): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2012
sandylurv: Brush my nasal passage?? Are u for real Or mayb I dnt knw wat nasal passage iz,plz xplain.
Don't mind the op.
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by Creamychic(f): 12:38am On Aug 20, 2012
*solid*:
i hav not said brush ur stomach cos more of bad breath comes frm there sometimes, lol.
But as well, i hav not said u shld use iron sponge, lol.
lolz..this is hilarious
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by solid3(m): 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
Any good feedback so far?
Hope the tips help!
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by solid3(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2012
What a nice thing to wake up with fresh breath . . .
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2012
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by solid3(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2012
@ ogugua, ar u surprised u can wake up with fresh breath?

I suggest u read over n over again d simples step above.

With Patience n (wishin u) Goodluck, u will wake up with fresh breath.

*f r e s h s m i l e s*
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by FRANKLINTON(m): 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
Dental Floss. Many Nigerians are underestimating the importance of dental floss. Floss removes food particles between your teeth which toothbrush and tooth pick can't remove. People who don't floss have bad breath. After flossing, brush your teeth with a toothpaste that contains flouride, then u're good to go
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
Flossing's very important. Tongue scrapers are good too.
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by solid3(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
I dont floss, how comes I have fresh breath? I've not said flossing is ineffective anyway.
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by FRANKLINTON(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
*solid*:
I dont floss, how comes I have fresh breath? I've not said flossing is ineffective anyway.

No matter how vigorously you brush, toothbrush can never clean the gaps between
the teeth. Food particles that accumulate in these gaps lead to bad breath.
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by Youngzedd(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
So all this comments is just to kiss successfully abi.

Many guys wanna kill hmm.

If na like dis make I go get iron brush and omo wash the teeth lol.

:-P :-D
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
^^^ Don't forget to rinse your throat with gamalin lmao.
Re: Tips To Mantain Fresh Breath; Kiss Withouth Fear. by charlsecy4(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
*solid*:

So to mantain fresh breath even when you wake up early in the morning, here are few tips that works:
1. Always brush your ..............., ur throat, ur upper throat that leads to ur ear and nasal passage.
3. Pls dont use baby soft brush as an adult, it wont scrub off the bacteria entirly, rather use hard bristle brush. Yes u might see few traces of blood, its ok in as
5. Avoid things that could naturally give u bad breath like raw garlic, locust beans, rotten dry fish.....
7. When you brush ur mouth, ensure u feel fresh through ur nose, ear and ur throat otherwise brush again and again. Reason is, it takes just a few bacteria for u to have millions of bacteria in few minutes and then bad breath returns.
8. Lastly, u might need to cure depression and stress, because, its affects ur GIT greatly, i advise u take 1 capsule of multivitamin daily (or see ur dokito).

You post is generally misinformed and unhealthy.....

@OP and other users;
Please read this to know how to take care of your dental health:

Some years ago, I was at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Dentistry Department. I had come to have my teeth scaled. After the procedure, a student dentist asked me, "What type of brush do you use?" "Soft," I replied. "Oh, that's very good." "When do you brush your teeth?" "It depends, sometimes before a meal, other times after the meal," was my response. So, I asked him about a better time to brush. He said, "it is better to brush your teeth after the meal." "Brush your teeth twice daily, last thing before going to bed and after breakfast the following morning. Use soft-bristled toothbrush and a fluoride toothpaste. Change your toothbrush every 3 months," he concluded. I nodded because it seemed I had doing most of these times he said.

XXXXXXXX

I later found out that there are conflicting opinions on when to brush, before or after a meal. Even a student dentist who lived in the same flat as me back in the University days disagreed with the idea of brushing after a meal in the morning. All agree that you should brush your teeth before going to bed, but they don't seem to have a harmonious opinion on when to brush in the morning, before or after breakfast. Doctors and dentists have their own opinions on things and let's face it, they are human, they are not always correct. However, I personally support the idea of brushing your teeth after having a breakfast.

***Why Brushing Your Teeth After Having a Breakfast Is Better***

First ask yourself this question: "Why do I brush my teeth?"

Now I continue:

You must have noticed a soft sticky layer forming on our teeth everyday. This layer is called PLAQUE. It is mainly formed of food debris and bacteria. Brushing your teeth removes plaque and gives you clean teeth, gums and a fresh breath. For healthy teeth and gums it is mandatory to have good oral hygiene and for that brushing should be perfect. When you eat, some food particles remain in your mouth. Bacteria feed on them, become energized to carry out their "illegal" activities of weighing down your teeth, gum and overall dental health. Brushing remains one of the most, or the most potent "police" checking the activities of these bacteria.

Of what much use is it to brush your teeth before eating in the morning, and soon afterwards you eat, leaving food particles in your mouth, thereby defeating the purpose for which you have brushed? You may ask, "but my mouth is not fresh in the morning when I wake up, so I should brush before eating!" To that I say, "it is because you didn't brush your mouth before going to bed at night!" You see, BRUSHING AFTER HAVING BREAKFAST IS BASED ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT YOU BRUSHED LAST NIGHT BEFORE GOING TO BED.

Another important thing I must I add is that YOU SHOULD WAIT AT LEAST 1 HOUR AFTER HAVING A MEAL BEFORE BRUSHING. If you had fruits, soda, wine or any food that contains acid, you need to wait about an hour before you brush your teeth. The acids in many foods soften the tooth enamel, making it vulnerable to damage from brushing. Rinsing your mouth with water won’t speed up the process. An hour after meal is enough time for the acids to clear away and the enamel to re-harden. In addition, brushing your teeth EXCESSIVELY and brushing TOO LONG can also LEAD to GUM DISEASES and TOOTH DECAY as the enamel is brushed off.

THE REASON WHY THIS IS NOT SO EASY TO PUT INTO PRACTICE IS BECAUSE OUR WORLD TODAY IS FAST-PACED. IMAGINE A WORKER WHO HAS TO BE IN THEIR PLACE OF WORK BEFORE 7:30AM; DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO WAIT AN HOUR AFTER MEAL BEFORE BRUSHING THEIR TEETH AND GOING TO WORK? JUST DO IT IF YOU CAN.

***Caring For Your Teeth***

Brush your teeth thoroughly twice a day, for two to three minutes each time. Make sure you brush on all sides of your teeth and your tongue. Brushing properly is a must to avoid plaque from accumulating on your gums and to remove food debris on your teeth — both of which can cause tooth decay. You can ask your dentist for a demonstration. It is best to do one of these times before you go to bed, as your mouth does not have the same salivary protection when you are sleeping as it does during the day. Brushing will reduce the damage caused by plaque byproducts and toxins.

Spend time moving the bristles at and below the gum line, where it is most important to clean. The toothpaste can go on after those two minutes, and you can have the advantage of fluoride, whitening, stain removal or whatever works better for you because it's applied to a nice clean surface.

Floss your teeth daily and after any food that will stick in your teeth (i.e. corn on the cob, caramel, peanut butter, etc.). This cleans the other sides of your teeth that you couldn't reach with your toothbrush.

Find a fluoride mouthwash. Fluoride mouthwashes help to strengthen tooth enamel. Teach children between the age of six and twelve good rinsing skills to prevent swallowing. Follow the directions on the bottle.

Avoid snacking constantly. Snacking constantly can cause plaque to build up on your teeth, which can increase the risk of getting cavities. Instead of reaching for the chocolate, nibble a bit of cheese as a snack. Cheese and milk are really good for keeping healthy teeth because they are alkaline. This counteracts the acids that eat away at your teeth. Avoid sugary and/or sticky foods. Sugar feeds the bacteria in your mouth, which then excrete substances that break down tooth enamel. Eat lots of vegetables, and drink water instead of soda or juice. Remember that fruit juices are full of acids and natural sugars. Keep drinking these to a minimum or only drink them at meal times, when the saliva is flowing most.

Replace your toothbrush every three months.

Visit your dentist at least every six months and every time that you have a problem with your teeth.

Also, note:

Don't swallow toothpaste. Be sure to rinse and spit after brushing.
Less is more. Don't floss, brush teeth, or scrape tongue too roughly. Over-brushing or rough flossing can cause gums to recede.
Some toothpastes are not recommended to be used daily if they are too strong - check the label of your toothpaste for details.
Never brush your teeth right after a big meal. Wait about an hour and then go. Otherwise, you could damage your enamel!
Don't swallow mouth wash.
After having an especially sugary drink, washing your mouth out with water will help get rid of harmful acids
Don't use a brush with firm bristles, as this will scratch away at the protective layer that coats your teeth. USE ONLY MEDIUM- or SOFT-BRISTLED TOOTHBRUSH.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Msg With A Transsexual. .photo! ! / Leaked Chat Between A Married Woman And Her Boyfriend Surface Online (photos) / My First 0l0sh0 Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.