Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Should I Deflower Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Deflower Her? (4377 Views)

She Wants Me To Deflower Her; Don't Know How To Go About It! / Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? / Help; She Wants Me To Deflower Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Deflower Her? by Gudintent: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2012
Emmy9ite: Op donnnnntt tryyyyy itt!!! Leave her for me,i will do the job for you. You see free gift of nature you no want chop. Your future wife is currently getting bleeped by one man now.

Who let this dog out
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by Emmy9ite(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2012
Gudintent:

Who let this dog out
**imitates crixus** Capua!! Capua!! Shall i begin!!!??
...Guy are you mentally sick or what,since when has the 'freedom of speech' been erased from the fundamental human right? So because u can now browse with a techno we wont hear word again. Better pack well before i disorganise your ugly face for you o angry
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by ITbomb(m): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2012
How una dey take find this virgins sef
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 20, 2012
Moesha22: Are you alright.

Am okay,and i hope you are also alright.
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2012
Oga leave her and go for your trip.
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by 2kurupt(m): 7:51am On Aug 20, 2012
Nairalanders are just going all spiritual on the OP
(most shouting 'don't do it' fcck on a daily basis & ain't married).
**WHAT IF THE GAL WANTS THE OP BADLY**

@OP. my candid advice, your traveling doesn't mean the relationship has to end abruptly. Sekz in this case proves a kinda commitment she's making to you.
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by swtchicgurl: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2012
fluid26:

lol @ virgin wife! Yea rite! As if der are any virgins in this generation! cheesy

dumb!

fluid26: @Maria-Goretti

Sista, forget all dis virginity & punishment talks! All na babash! cheesy

A dudeman should only avoid sleeping with married women and bloodline relatives. Sex with any mature female outside these categories does not attract any punishment. I dey tells u! cheesy

dumber!

Emmy9ite: Op donnnnntt tryyyyy itt!!! Leave her for me,i will do the job for you. You see free gift of nature you no want chop. Your future wife is currently getting bleeped by one man now.

dumbest!
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2012
swtchicgurl:

dumb!

see me see problem o! U wan begin claim say u get hymen? undecided
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by 2kurupt(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2012
@swtchicgurl. wats dumb, can you attest to being a virgin?
Re: Should I Deflower Her? by Jkvivi2020: 9:30am On May 09, 2015
Sour toto na she wan take deceive u. Fake virgin. Make i help u repop d cherry. I bet u she will forget and u can go in peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best LOVE/ROMANTIC Story You Have Ever Read On Nairaland?? / 10 Romantic Things To Do With Your Lover After Sex / She Is Ready To Give Her Virginity For Cultism *pic*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.