Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Funny Gifts You Received After Celebrations? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Funny Gifts You Received After Celebrations? (11742 Views)

The Scary Thing A Couple Received As Wedding Gift (photo) / 10 Wonderful Gifts You Could Give Your Parents On Their Wedding Anniversary / Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Gifts You Received After Celebrations? by bayooz(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2012
The kerosene stove is for their babies to treat the spot that that the umbilical cord is been cut grin
Re: Funny Gifts You Received After Celebrations? by Flakeey(f): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2012
on my wedding day, i received loads of gifts such as kettle, spoons, ikoko irin (local big pot), dinning sets, family towels, coolers and lots more from downtown friends and families.

received microwave, deep freezer, tower gold pots, woover and electric cooker from my lasgidi pals.

i think it depends on individuals' levels of exposure. you don't have any choice than to receive all gifts with joy and appreciation.
Re: Funny Gifts You Received After Celebrations? by executinal(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2012
Empty Envelope
Re: Funny Gifts You Received After Celebrations? by YINKS89(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2012
I got a pack ☀̤̣̈̇F condom 4rma frnd on ma bufdae.....as if I Δσητ̲̅ knw wre D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sell it....
Re: Funny Gifts You Received After Celebrations? by Sike(m): 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
Otses: I attended a wedding on saturday, and the couple were given dry fish as gift!
Haba! Take it easy now!!
Re: Funny Gifts You Received After Celebrations? by DISTINCT89(m): 3:44am On Aug 28, 2012
A bunch broom in an house warming party
Re: Funny Gifts You Received After Celebrations? by timilehing(m): 4:52am On Aug 28, 2012
nonen: Pounding Mortar and Pestle

Your brother/his wife runs bukateria? Aside, how did they managed to bring dat to reception?
Re: Funny Gifts You Received After Celebrations? by onyebaba(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2012
Some couples get al dis 'funny' items because der giv out souvernirs onli 2 pple dat bring gifts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets As 12th Delivery / Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners / Marriage And Zodiac Sign Compability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.