Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50186 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2012
mabelly:
We would like to take you up on this offer, your contribution towards venue is highly needed buh what i dont understand is if you'r going to be contritubing to our first meeting in lagos since you work and live in abuja?. Please do reply

On the venue issue, I suggest we make use of a decent public school. This is because the meeting will be best held in an enclosure for sound clarity and to ensure unfavourable weather does not hamper the program. The school seats and tables will also avail people to sit and jot comfortably.

Then light refreshment can be sponsored by a few of us that volunteer to do so. So for that we have to have a rough knowledge of the number of people we are expecting.

Just a suggestion. Better ones are welcome
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
This is how money is made. I want everyone to see what is happening. You have to solve a problem to make money and if you can solve problems affecting a large group of people, you will never go broke.

read this link====> http://www.namepros.com/business-development/773510-if-i-were-make-domain-software.html

And see unequaled drive compared to the man suggesting ebook. This is not to say or kill your spirit but to motivate you and make you understand that there is more money to be made beyond the ebook scope. this guy is about to create wealth for himself... Nigerians have to wake up....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
I don't apologize for been honest. People are still vetting this group and seeing adverts on ebook is a turnoff to many, mostly when it is coming out from a country known for Internet scam. Apart from the aforementioned, such threads attract spams like the hair one posted above by a Chinese spammer. I am yet to introduce nairaland to my friends and would hate to dig my head in the ground when they call me out for reading non inspiring comments. If he discussed this offline, I will pay more attention to it off line that he posting it on here if I am curious about ebook thingy. This is what audience arevxpecting; I invited my Caucasian and Asian colleagues to my house for lunch after my child was born, they ate Jollof rice and fried plantain for lunch and fell in love with it. The next day a female friend called me for the recipes and the method of cooking it, which I then directed her to you tube. I payed close attention to their reaction after eating my food,which was positive. As i type they are still asking me to invite them for Jollof rice and plantain dinner. As an innovator, I knew packaging and selling such food during lunch hours to busy tech guys wont be a bad idea. I am not planning on opening a restaurant, which is cost effective. I have done a lengthy research on mobile food truck and so far no food truck seller sells rice in a unique form like us Nigerians. I plan on employing and teach few chefs how to make Jollof rice the way we do, buy a food truck and then get some strategic areas where it can be stationed during lunch hours. I am using what is around me to create additional income for myself and my family, that simply is the spirit of enterpreurship . I am expecting to hear more of such and not ebook nonsense. I spoke to an Indian guy that owns a food truck, he said after all expenses his monthly income is between $6k to $10k. Nigerians are intelligent, you will find them in fortune 500 companies here in the USA, holding strategic position. Do you think they are different from an average Nigerian in Nigeria like 2sexy and 2ruink? In all honesty, I did nothing wrong by saying it how it is and I owe no one an apology.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jchick(f): 11:08pm On Oct 20, 2012
Please send me the form at aabakare@gmail.com and keep me posted on meeting date and venue. Thank you
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by initialize(m): 3:07am On Oct 21, 2012
you can send me form too, *duradele*@yahoo*.com*. kindly remove d asterisks, dont want pple spamming my box dats why
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by ElMatteo(m): 9:54am On Oct 21, 2012
@Pacemaker aπϑ others đα̲̅τ̲̅ were quick τ̅☺ vent their rejection F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ talking about ebooks, I have this τ̅☺ say:

Firstly, đα̲̅τ̲̅ u dnt subscribe τ̅☺ sth, doesn't mean u shud condemn it. I never told anyone τ̅☺ pay any money, I only shared a simple tip đα̲̅τ̲̅ u can use τ̅☺ get free information F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ not just online opportunities but also offline opportunities.

I am a medical doctor đα̲̅τ̲̅ just got inducted about 3mths ago aπϑ I can say authoritatively đα̲̅τ̲̅ I have made about 150k this year while I was in skul from online business. I had τ̅☺ stop when I became a doctor cos I no longer av †ђε luxury of time τ̅☺ do đα̲̅τ̲̅.I did all this without paying any info marketer τ̅☺ get †ђε information. I got all I needed from google tru †ђε means I shared. I made this money from writing but not just writing articles but from professional writing.

Even Ŋ☺w đα̲̅τ̲̅ I have decided τ̅☺ go into offline business, I got †ђε info I need from google cos I know how τ̅☺ do specific searching on google. I found a guy selling †ђε info but I just did my search aπϑ found †ђε same info †ђε guy is selling F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ free.

U may feel like a Pro so far on this thread but đα̲̅τ̲̅ doesn't mean someone else cannot share sth đα̲̅τ̲̅ has helped him over time especially when he isnt even asking F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ money but is even telling u how τ̅☺ get information witout paying anybody.

U may feel many Nigerians aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ scammers but đα̲̅τ̲̅ doesn't mean everyone is a scammer esp when I am just sharing a simple aπϑ innocuous tip. If u also feel online opportunities aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ scams, I can categorically say there aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ many opportunities online đα̲̅τ̲̅ a lot pple can make good money from however few they might be. I am a living testimony τ̅☺ đα̲̅τ̲̅ cos I made †ђε money I made this year even while I was a medical student.

Lastly, u dnt av τ̅☺ be angry whenever u hear †ђε word ebook. Đα̲̅τ̲̅ there aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ many bad ebook doesn't many there aren't good ones. aπϑ by †ђε way, ebooks aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ just a means of expressing what u kno, whether good or bad.

U pacemaker F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ example, can make an ebook ursef based on all †ђε knowledge u av. Đα̲̅τ̲̅ doesn't mean its a scam cos its an ebook. AN EBOOK IS AS GOOD AS ITS AUTHOR. Get a good author đα̲̅τ̲̅ knows his onions, aπϑ u av a good ebook.

In conclusion, this is a thread F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ many business minded pple đα̲̅τ̲̅ cuts across different business fields so u dnt av τ̅☺ attack anyone provided he isnt asking F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ money or advertising anything.

I believe this is also †ђε mentality we need if we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ τ̅☺ av a successful conference as scheduled so đα̲̅τ̲̅ every one can share his/her opinions without any fear of rejection.

No hard feelings anyway neither do I need an apology from U. I believe we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ all different aπϑ see things in different ways.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by ElMatteo(m): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2012
Another example of my success with †ђε method I spoke about...

In my final year when we had τ̅☺ do our projects, we had τ̅☺ do data analysis. There were guyz đα̲̅τ̲̅ collected nothing less đα̲̅τ̲̅ 30k τ̅☺ do it. All I did was go τ̅☺ google aπϑ with †ђε same method I shared, I found many ebooks on data analysis. I picked a few good ones aπϑ mastered them.

I did my data analysis myself aπϑ also did F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ some of my class mates aπϑ got paid. This was through some free information I got tru †ђε same ebooks u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ quick τ̅☺ condemn. I need not tell u how much I made from this.

Once again, dnt throw away other pple's ideas cos u dnt subscribe τ̅☺ it. It has worked F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ aπϑ can work F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ someone else.
It wudnt even hurt a fly τ̅☺ try it cos u aint paying anything cos I JUST GAVE FREE INFORMATION ON HOW Τ̅☺ GET FREE INFORMATION.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 21, 2012
I need a place sutable for restaurant/bar. Does anyone have a suitable place for lease?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
El Matteo: Another example of my success with †ђε method I spoke about...

In my final year when we had τ̅☺ do our projects, we had τ̅☺ do data analysis. There were guyz đα̲̅τ̲̅ collected nothing less đα̲̅τ̲̅ 30k τ̅☺ do it. All I did was go τ̅☺ google aπϑ with †ђε same method I shared, I found many ebooks on data analysis. I picked a few good ones aπϑ mastered them.

I did my data analysis myself aπϑ also did F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ some of my class mates aπϑ got paid. This was through some free information I got tru †ђε same ebooks u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ quick τ̅☺ condemn. I need not tell u how much I made from this.

Once again, dnt throw away other pple's ideas cos u dnt subscribe τ̅☺ it. It has worked F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ aπϑ can work F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ someone else.
It wudnt even hurt a fly τ̅☺ try it cos u aint paying anything cos I JUST GAVE FREE INFORMATION ON HOW Τ̅☺ GET FREE INFORMATION.

Bro, it is okay... I get you point. Oh sorry I didnt realise that you the Medical doctor that once posted. I too I am into online biz but for purpose this thread, I dont discuss such matters. However, I have my own method for getring ebooks free too. I have books that would have cost me over a thousand dollars if I were to buy them and this covers courses on copywriting and advertising which I hope to fall back on when I want to sell any product.

It is okay...
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
El Matteo: Another example of my success with †ђε method I spoke about...

Hope you'll be at the meeting. We look forward to meeting you.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by ElMatteo(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
stpat1:

Hope you'll be at the meeting. We look forward to meeting you.

Of course, I also look forward τ̅☺ meeting everyone. I believe it's this coming weekend if I'm not mistaken.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
El Matteo:

Of course, I also look forward τ̅☺ meeting everyone. I believe it's this coming weekend if I'm not mistaken.

I have made my point clear. As advised on my previous thread, that ebook thingy attracts other ebook spammers and that was why I advised you share your ideas and success offline. Ebook simply means digital copy and these days publishers and consumers prefer their test books and novel to be on digital copies, I just don't fathom the way Nigerians whip and generalize the name in every would be business thread. I am not begging to be helped I am here to encourage youths to embrace 21 century development by becoming independent of government or family handout. I am planning on using this thread as a case study for one of my school presentation and if all my audience sees is ebook thingy,they will call me a joker.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by ElMatteo(m): 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pacemaker:

I have made my point clear. As advised on my previous thread, that ebook thingy attracts other ebook spammers and that was why I advised you share your ideas and success offline. Ebook simply means digital copy and these days publishers and consumers prefer their test books and novel to be on digital copies, I just don't fathom the way Nigerians whip and generalize the name in every would be business thread. I am not begging to be helped I am here to encourage youths to embrace 21 century development by becoming independent of government or family handout. I am planning on using this thread as a case study for one of my school presentation and if all my audience sees is ebook thingy,they will call me a joker.

You seem τ̅☺ personalize this thread aπϑ anything đα̲̅τ̲̅ does not fit into ΰя own idea, U̶̲̥̅̊ want τ̅☺ throw away. What we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ planning on this thread is bigger than either u or ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ so I will appreciate if u stop talking about ΰя own personal plans F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ this thread. Everyone is allowed τ̅☺ share his/her own idea whether or not if fits into ΰя own plans.
ĐΑ̲̅Τ̲̅ U SO MUCH HATE EBOOKS DOESN'T MEAN OTHERS SHOULD. Some ebooks have helped ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ aπϑ can help others τ̅☺ so if u detest it so much, u can just be silent on †ђε issue aπϑ allow those đα̲̅τ̲̅ can gain from it do.

You said u aren't BEGGING Τ̅☺ BE HELPED but u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ here τ̅☺ encourage †ђε youths. It is only he who thinks he knows it all đα̲̅τ̲̅ will talk like đα̲̅τ̲̅. No matter ΰя level or status, some amount of humility will do. We aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ all here τ̅☺ gain from one another aπϑ do not expect đα̲̅τ̲̅ someone will force his/her ideas down our throats. So don't see anybody as inferior in any way. U̶̲̥̅̊ av never seen ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ or many others on this forum so don't judge us.

Lastly, u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ always quick τ̅☺ say Nigerians aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ this aπϑ đα̲̅τ̲̅ and it seems τ̅☺ u, Nigeria is synonymous τ̅☺ everything bad. I just can't help ask myself if truly u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a Nigerian. We may av our own issues in Nigeria but that doesn't make us all bad. Many of us aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ striving τ̅☺ leave a better legacy F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ our children aπϑ posterity aπϑ τ̅☺ create ideas đα̲̅τ̲̅ will liberate many others. Đα̲̅τ̲̅ I am still in this country unlike u doesn't mean I don't av opportunities τ̅☺ leave but rather I want τ̅☺ use my God given potentials τ̅☺ impart many in my homeland aπϑ make this country a better place so đα̲̅τ̲̅ less people will be seeking Visas τ̅☺ leave this blessed country.

Once again, no hard feelings.
Let this forum be what it is- a forum, where everyone is free τ̅☺ share his or her own opinions aπϑ ideas freely without fear or fervor.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by mabelly: 12:11am On Oct 22, 2012
stpat1:

On the venue issue, I suggest we make use of a decent public school. This is because the meeting will be best held in an enclosure for sound clarity and to ensure unfavourable weather does not hamper the program. The school seats and tables will also avail people to sit and jot comfortably.

Then light refreshment can be sponsored by a few of us that volunteer to do so. So for that we have to have a rough knowledge of the number of people we are expecting.

This is a very nice suggestion, i never thought of it. We could consider private schools as well, leveraging on proper publicity of the school on this forum if allowed to make us of the school.
@pacemaker and El matteo, please for the purpose of our goal, lets not derail the thread or turn it into a battle field where superiority is the trophy.
Once again am pleading with everybody, lets set our mind and energy on the success of this project for at the end we will be glad we did.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 1:25am On Oct 22, 2012
El Matteo:
You seem τ̅☺ personalize this thread α̲̅πϑ anything đα̲̅τ̲̅ does not fit into ΰя own idea, U̶̲̥̅̊ want τ̅☺ throw away. What we Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ planning on this thread is bigger than either u or ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ so I will appreciate if u stop talking about ΰя own personal plans F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ this thread. Everyone is allowed τ̅☺ share his/her own idea whether or not if fits into ΰя own plans.
ĐΑ̲̅Τ̲̅ U SO MUCH HATE EBOOKS DOESN'T MEAN OTHERS SHOULD. Some ebooks have helped ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ α̲̅πϑ can help others τ̅☺ so if u detest it so much, u can
just be silent on †ђε issue α̲̅πϑ allow those đα̲̅τ̲̅ can gain from it do.
You said u aren't BEGGING Τ̅☺ BE HELPED but u Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ here τ̅☺ encourage †ђε youths. It is only he who thinks he knows it all đα̲̅τ̲̅ will talk like đα̲̅τ̲̅. No matter ΰя level or status, some amount of humility will do. We Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ all here τ̅☺ gain from one another α̲̅πϑ do not expect đα̲̅τ̲̅
someone will force his/her ideas down our throats. So don't see anybody as inferior in any way. U̶̲̥̅̊ av never seen ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ or many others on this forum so don't judge us.astly, u Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ always quick τ̅☺ say Nigerians Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ this α̲̅πϑ đα̲̅τ̲̅ and it seems τ̅☺ u, Nigeria is synonymous τ̅☺ everything bad. I just can't help ask myself if truly u Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ a Nigerian. We may av our own issues in Nigeria but that doesn't make us all bad. Many of us Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ striving
τ̅☺ leave a better legacy F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ our children α̲̅πϑ posterity α̲̅πϑ τ̅☺ create ideas đα̲̅τ̲̅ will liberate many others. Đα̲̅τ̲̅ I am still in this country unlike u doesn't mean I don't av opportunities τ̅☺ leave but rather I want τ̅☺ use my God given potentials τ̅☺ impart many in my homeland α̲̅πϑ make this country a better place so đα̲̅τ̲̅
less people will be seeking Visas τ̅☺ leave this blessed country.
Once again, no hard feelings.
Let this forum be what it is- a forum, where everyone is free τ̅☺ share his or her own opinions α̲̅πϑ ideas freely without fear or fervor.
You sound very insecure and off point, honestly. I will leave this thread for you since you think I am trying to personalize it or dictate for you guys. 2 people liked my comment on ebook, which means they showed solidarity to my comment. Please learn how to comprehend before ranting and ones again, take your ebook story to the offline meeting.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by eleven(m): 4:55am On Oct 22, 2012
I support the idea of using a school for the location.

Apart from it having the basic facilities (chairs, table, blackboard and carpark) needed for the meeting, its also not a logistics challenge to locate for those of us who might not be familiar with the area of the yet to be chosen location.

I have a second thought about people coming up with ideas on the meeting day. I think what we need is for us to use the days before the meeting to look for problems within our immediate environment and beyond.

Problem identification should be our major focus on that day, from the mentioned problems and complaints we will generate the ideas we need to solving them in the simpliest, most unique and efficient manner.

That way the meeting will be more participatory and everyone will be able to contribute his/her own quota in solving identified and mentioned problems.

From the answers and ideas generated, we will sort and fine tune to get a generally acceptable solution and work around solving it and if we can't get around that day it will be food for thought for members to work on and discuss in the next meeting or via the yahoo group mail.

Just my 2 cents hopes it makes little sense.

@ Pacemaker & El Matteo

Something tells me you guys will become best of friends through this project and I believe it strongly...I would love to meet the both of you GOD's willing.

Please let's close this issue and focus on our main task...thank you.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by eleven(m): 5:22am On Oct 22, 2012
A quick addition...when generating ideas, do not burden yourself thinking the identified problem needs complex solution.

The right ideas are always very, very simple and when the right idea is mentioned its leaves you with the kind of @mabelly reaction to @stpat1 school venue suggestion...LOL. That's is the exact feeling you get when it drops. It can drop anytime and in anywhere.

That's why its important to have the right, relaxed environment where everyone is encouraged to speak as his spirit leads him or her without fears of being rejected.

Don't be surprised if nothing comes up on Saturday, only ensure the group mail is up and running so when it drops on any of us he/she can quickly use the medium to communicate to all.

Please remember ideas are always extremely SIMPLE, you can't force it, you can only identify the problems for it to come faster.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by eleven(m): 5:26am On Oct 22, 2012
payless: I need a place sutable for restaurant/bar. Does anyone have a suitable place for lease?

Please mention this to my properties & facilities management company (ZPROPERTIES) tweeter handle: @zhomesng so we can work this out...thank you.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 5:55am On Oct 22, 2012
eleven:
Please remember ideas are always extremely SIMPLE, you can't force it, you can only identify the problems for it to come faster.
Agreed. I have times where ideas pop out un expectedly but the only thing is that hindered me was the finance.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 6:21am On Oct 22, 2012
Peacemaker & El Matteo, pls let's drop this issue. To me its like making a mountain out of an ant hill. Diversity in ideas, goals and aspirations is what makes people unique and the beauty of a forum is having people express their views from different angles.

Eleven, the meeting will address issues that have already been identified and solutions suggested. Its so because the speakers are mostly those that have tested the murky waters of the business they intend to talk about and are here to partner and invite investors to work with. Before the end of of the meeting, other issues will also be raised and we can collectively address them.

I think by now the group email should be running and if possible the agenda communicated to us. Mabelly, I know the task is not an easy one but pls try and vet the forms, know what each person wants to talk about or has to offer and then select the people that will need to present their biz idea that day (they are all important but of course everybody cannot talk that day). Others will be read out and interested investor and partners can meet the concerned person and relate.

I'm going in for a job now and I pray to be out before friday so I can be in lagos for the meeting.

Best wishes.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by ElMatteo(m): 7:03am On Oct 22, 2012
I'm sorry if it seemed I tried τ̅☺ derail †ђε thread. I agree we should focus on †ђε goal of †ђε group.

@Pacemaker, I mean u no harm..I just wanted τ̅☺ make sure everyone cud freely contribute τ̅☺ this forum esp when we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ planning F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ this meeting. Let us all come together aπϑ make this a success. In †ђε spirit of togetherness aπϑ F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ †ђε purpose of this goal, everyone's ideas count including urs so u need not give up on †ђε group esp considering đα̲̅τ̲̅ u av contributed a lot τ̅☺ this group.

So let us drop †ђε arguments aπϑ †ђε heated discussions aπϑ focus on †ђε task ahead.

..aπϑ as rightly said, I look forward τ̅☺ meeting u aπϑ exchanging ideas with u.
Great aπϑ colossal innovations can be built through everyone like this aπϑ I look forward τ̅☺ †ђε day when we can say it all started when on †ђε 19th of August
2012 at exactly 7.50pm 2ruink decided τ̅☺ create a thread not knowing it will turn out τ̅☺ become bigger than him aπϑ can u imagine †ђε title of †ђε thread?.. GUYS LET'S TALK BUSINESS..lol..

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by chikeorji123(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2012
El Matteo: I'm sorry if it seemed I tried τ̅☺ derail †ђε thread. I agree we should focus on †ђε goal of †ђε group.

@Pacemaker, I mean u no harm..I just wanted τ̅☺ make sure everyone cud freely contribute τ̅☺ this forum esp when we Α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ planning F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ this meeting. Let us all come together α̲̅πϑ make this a success. In †ђε spirit of togetherness α̲̅πϑ F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ †ђε purpose of this goal, everyone's ideas count including urs so u need not give up on †ђε group esp considering đα̲̅τ̲̅ u av contributed a lot τ̅☺ this group.

So let us drop †ђε arguments α̲̅πϑ †ђε heated discussions α̲̅πϑ focus on †ђε task ahead.

..Α̲̅πϑ as rightly said, I look forward τ̅☺ meeting u α̲̅πϑ exchanging ideas with u.
Great α̲̅πϑ colossal innovations can be built through everyone like this α̲̅πϑ I look forward τ̅☺ †ђε day when we can say it all started when on †ђε 19th of August
2012 at exactly 7.50pm 2ruink decided τ̅☺ create a thread not knowing it will turn out τ̅☺ become bigger than him α̲̅πϑ can u imagine †ђε title of †ђε thread?.. GUYS LET'S TALK BUSINESS..lol..

Now l'm relief cool smiley
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by miqos02(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2012
El Matteo: I'm sorry if it seemed I tried τ̅☺ derail †ђε thread. I agree we should focus on †ђε goal of †ђε group.

@Pacemaker, I mean u no harm..I just wanted τ̅☺ make sure everyone cud freely contribute τ̅☺ this forum esp when we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ planning F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ this meeting. Let us all come together aπϑ make this a success. In †ђε spirit of togetherness aπϑ F̶̲̅Õ̳͡я̅ †ђε purpose of this goal, everyone's ideas count including urs so u need not give up on †ђε group esp considering đα̲̅τ̲̅ u av contributed a lot τ̅☺ this group.

So let us drop †ђε arguments aπϑ †ђε heated discussions aπϑ focus on †ђε task ahead.

..aπϑ as rightly said, I look forward τ̅☺ meeting u aπϑ exchanging ideas with u.
Great aπϑ colossal innovations can be built through everyone like this aπϑ I look forward τ̅☺ †ђε day when we can say it all started when on †ђε 19th of August
2012 at exactly 7.50pm 2ruink decided τ̅☺ create a thread not knowing it will turn out τ̅☺ become bigger than him aπϑ can u imagine †ђε title of †ђε thread?.. GUYS LET'S TALK BUSINESS..lol..
this is maturity
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by teezy01(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2012
stpat1:

yeah its good for a start.then after thecmeeting we will decide on where to hold the next one if we are not comfortable
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by solosamste(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2012
I am inn. U can reach me on 2348034025251OR email citimoringa@gmail.com OR temtol@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by practitioner(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
This is phenomenal. I started reading through d thread yesterday evening,and ve jst finished right now.I am challenged,motivated and inspired by you guys.Am gonna be a part of this in whatever capacity i can.I suggest we clarify this issue of having an offline meeting. I read people saying people in a particular state should organise and meet and things like that.Isn't d general meeting suppose to come first,before regonal or state meetings? Pls such should be clarified. My email is teziukwu'at'yahoo.com.Am in
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by eleven(m): 2:08am On Oct 24, 2012
Liffey: Been following this post closely everyday since its inception and I must say Pacemaker and 2ruink hav done an amazing job here. I currently reside in Dublin and hv always looked into means of makin money. I tried opening an event magazine here, but it failed cos I lost the zeal. I tried opening an in house betting shop in 9ja, but failed cos of d numerous bottlenecks in opening one back home. Now I might have failed cos I have no passion for these lines of business, or mayb I wasn't too prepared and didn't carry out enuf research....it's important that I state this to people who might b reading this : money is not my problem whatsoever.

After all these, I hv decided to open up an online trading and marketing site for Afrikans both home and abroad... Would not put too much detail about it here as this idea is fresh and was suggested by a friend of mine who works as a site engineer and senior website ads manager in Google Hq here in Dublin. He has the main keywords emanating from google Africa (so u see why I won't go into details of d proposed site here)...

The idea is gonna b marketing marketing marketing!!!!!! 70% of cost is going to go into mktng of this site. Am still designing the site, so watch this space and AIT NIGERIA,AIT INT, VOX AFRICA, HITV, NOLLYWOOD, LINDA IKEJI BLOG AND NAIRALANDER FOR ADS REGARDING THIS SITE SOON.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BCOMING A PART OF THIS ANYWIA IN D WORLD, DROP UR INTEREST ON THIS PAGE FIRST! Thanks

Guy, we share the same passion and aspiration. I hope you will be coming for the meeting so we can meet.

Cheers!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jackbennie: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2012
update on venue and time pls just 2 days 2 go
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by magnuga(f): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hello here.I am happy to be here as i love helping people and i am involved in an International Business which helps me to do so and a whole lot of other things like earning passive income for a lifetime which ultimately leads to Financial Freedom,leaving a solid legacy for my children,having Time Freedom,living my Dreams,Personal Development and having a Lifestyle.
I have always wanted the above and i thank GOD for bringing me across this fantastic business opportunity.
This business is a more than a GOLDMINE i love to share with people.
As time goes on we can definitely share ideas.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by zicoamani(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2012
Infact i dont what to say about this tread again, You guys are marvelous. Although i have left this tread since it got to page 7 due to some circumstance beyond my control. am still interested about the meeting and i hope am not coming late. Hence forth, i promise to be of help to this group.
my email is azeezyusuf.com@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Shoprite Opened In Warri Yesterday? - See These Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.