Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50193 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
jackbennie: @2ruink i suggest the venue should be some where in Victoria Island any of the fast food eatries
Noted
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
jackbennie: @2ruink i suggest the venue should be some where in Victoria Island any of the fast food eatries

Well your opinion on holding the meeting in VI is well noted but I'll prefer we leave that to mabelly to vet the submitted forms and the meeting should be held where the proximity is closest to the majority.eg, It won't make sense if VI is chosen as the venue with only 2 members from there while you have over 50 members from the mainland. So over to you mabelly.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2012
stpat1:

Well your opinion on holding the meeting in VI is well noted but I'll prefer we leave that to mabelly to vet the submitted forms and the meeting should be held where the proximity is closest to the majority.eg, It won't make sense if VI is chosen as the venue with only 2 members from there while you have over 50 members from the mainland. So over to you mabelly.

I concur with stpat1 in this case, proximity should be the watch word wherein it serve each participant approximately equally.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Obinoscopy(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2012
festilla: i will like to introduce you guys about this legitimate business whereby you market this company product and you paid for it,get your incentive and qualify to travel with all expense paid trip.infact there is SA trip coming next year.
for more information,send an email or call to book for your free training.i am not asking a dime from anybody.i am only here to help
healthwealth024@gmail.com

2ruink:
well said! since reporting them is a mere waste of time. the mod here is asleep.

I thought this thread is about talking business. So whats wrong which festilla's post? (#JustAsking) Its really unfair saying the mod is asleep.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by teezy01(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2012
rightlagos: We Lagosians can meet anywhere close to ikeja, d capital of Lagos. I suggest we meet September ending after publicity & mobilisation. But I can sense a potential conflict of interest. I mean, if an MLM guy wants all of us 2 do MLM or a forex guy or a cement distributor, which does not fit my interest. So what I suggest is dat we have to do it on d basis of interest. We say, this is MLM group. Investment Group. Manufacturer Group. As we have betonmarkets, forex, bankers etc on nairaland. So, it will be a meeting of like-minded pple.
is this meeting still taking place in Lagos.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2012
Obinoscopy:

I thought this thread is about talking business. So whats wrong which festilla's post? (#JustAsking) Its really unfair saying the mod is asleep.
He meant literally. The mods have their own jobs and family, so please guys lets take it easy.

I would expect oga Seun to employ people who are less busy and can have time to the forum work.

wait o, did I just suggest something for nairaland? ahhhh ... oh no. I DON forget say every suggestion na voice mail e dey enter. angry angry
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by rozayx5(m): 5:23am On Oct 17, 2012
Well, i have been following the thread, i was Lagos Based, till i travelled, 2months ago, so i cannot attend, but if there are any people here based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, i would like to host such a gathering, all expenses paid by me, i am a full time Fx trader. Currently i am looking forward to a mega offline business soon, so i would like discussing ideas with others and also teaching others what am good at, Once again i am very happy to see this kind of thread keep the fire burning cool cool,
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 6:32am On Oct 17, 2012
rozayx5: Well, i have been following the thread, i was Lagos Based, till i travelled, 2months ago, so i cannot attend, but if there are any people here based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, i would like to host such a gathering, all expenses paid by me, i am a full time Fx trader. Currently i am looking forward to a mega offline business soon, so i would like discussing ideas with others and also teaching others what am good at, Once again i am very happy to see this kind of thread keep the fire burning cool cool,
Nice comment! Have u gotten ur membership form? U must nt be in Lag to be a member. Our focus is on the entire youths of Nigeria and our major interest is to arrest the economic monsters by creating sound biz opportunities for the youths. Who knows if the major resources will be coming from ur region!

What I'm saying is that ur eligibility is not affected by location. Just be prepared to work not just for urself but to unveil the latent skills in our youths. We'll discus in our first meeting, how to accomodate all the zones.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by exago(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2012
please Where and when are PH guys meeting.

glinez@gmail.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by exago(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2012
mabelly: The form has been sent to the following email;
zeuskyrocky(at)gmail.com,
blackphall(at)yahoo.com,
infogenius33(at)yahoo.com,
jidowu84(at)gmail.com,
gyprince(at)yahoo.com,
tmorotmoro(at)yahoo.com,
emma_nd(at)yahoo.com,
p.philip8131(at)yahoo.com,
feelamong(at)gmail.com,
seyioluks(at)gmail.com,
humblelove2010(at)yahoo.com,
coex123(at)gmail.com,
markmorison02(at)yahoo.com.
Please do check
your email for confirmation and also notify us here.

could you also send the form to glinez@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by CY09: 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
I'm interested in meeting with you guyz, am based in Lag...How do i get the form?...my mail is tuprofessorchido@yahoo.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by teezy01(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2012
exago:

could you also send the form to glinez@gmail.com, thanks.
is the Meeting. still on.and wats up wit the email address
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by mabelly: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
Message has been sent to members informing them of the proposed date and time for our business meeting (NBEC). But close to 10members are yet to receive the message, this was due to power outage, hopefully the message would be sent to all members before the end of today. thanks
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by teezy01(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2012
mabelly: Message has been sent to members informing them of the proposed date and time for our business meeting (NBCE). But close to 10members are yet to receive the message, this was due to power outage, hopefully the message would be sent to all members before the end of today. thanks
this is my email
teeemore4real@Yahoo.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2012

exago: please Where and when are PH guys meeting.

glinez@gmail.com

PH guys we will be meeting 2 weeks after the Lagos meeting. Pls guys if you can try and be at the lagos meeting too. The lagos meeting is on the 27th so the ph will be held 2 weeks later. Venue and time will be announced on the 30th. Pls forward interest to attend to saintpatrics@gmail.com.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
2ruink:
Nice comment! Have u gotten ur membership form? U must nt be in Lag to be a member. Our focus is on the entire youths of Nigeria and our major interest is to arrest the economic monsters by creating sound biz opportunities for the youths. Who knows if the major resources will be coming from ur region!
What I'm saying is that ur eligibility is not affected by location. Just be prepared to work not just for urself but to unveil the latent skills in our youths. We'll discus in our first meeting, how to accomodate all the zones.
Nice response bruv. Don't forget to invite your friends in various field of profession . Regards my school project, it ain't been going well as expected, we had our baby few weeks ago, my sleep and my studies have since been gone missing....lol
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2012
Pacemaker:
Nice response bruv. Don't forget to invite your friends in various field of profession . Regards my school project, it ain't been going well as expected, we had our baby few weeks ago, my sleep and my studies have since been gone missing....lol

New born baby! This is awesome, I luv good news. On behalf of the entire members of Nigeria's business and entrepreneurs coalition (NBEC) I pass a congratulatory message. I really thank God for the safe delivery.

Ellmmm..., about ur missing sleep, u know that it's never easy, combining many things especially when it has to do with first experience. Ur studies, ur work and ur role as a dad, all these areas are perfectly interwoven, one is not complete without the other. It is definetly not easy but try and accomodate all of them. The difficult moments will come and go but it's fruitfulness will remain.

Extend my greetings to ur ppl.

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Emmy9ite(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2012
Guys, whatsap with people in abj? How can we meet?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Bonchux(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2012
Please i need the form my e-mail is bonchux@gmail.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by eleven(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2012
Hello House,

Please I will like to be part of this project.

I like the concept of like minded individuals coming together to work on a project.

I don't how far the group has gone (as I just stumble on this now and intend reading all the pages to catch up) but I think meeting locations can be rotational...starting first with the area with the highest number of participants.

Secondly I think creating a yahoogroup account for the group will not be a bad idea for members to have a common platform to discuss current business trends, challenges, working strategies, case studies etc.

I am very happy to be part of this team and will appreciate if the form is sent to my email address: imoisilis@yahoo.com

I reside in Lagos. Thank you

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by mabelly: 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2012
For those requesting for the form, it will soon be sent to you. But it is not enough to only receive, fill, and send the form back, you also need to contribute on here how to advanve and achieve the goal.
We are waiting for the response of those that voluntier to provide venue for our first.

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by toluxa1(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2012
form pls - honoura1@yahoo.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Azcreativ(m): 6:20am On Oct 18, 2012
I will like to be a part of this event. adenijiazeez@gmail.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 8:08am On Oct 18, 2012
2ruink:

New born baby! This is awesome, I luv good news. On behalf of the entire members of Nigeria's business and entrepreneurs coalition (NBEC) I pass a congratulatory message. I really thank God for the safe delivery.
Ellmmm..., about ur missing sleep, u know that it's never easy, combining many things especially when it has to do with first experience. Ur studies, ur work and ur role as a dad, all these areas are perfectly interwoven, one is not complete without the other. It is definetly not easy but try and accomodate all of them.
The difficult moments will come and go but it's fruitfulness will remain.
Thanks my bruv. It's a huge adjustment to our schedule. As some one suggested above , creating a yahoo group is the way to go.

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by bigx(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2012
https://www.venture-lab.org/ nice entrepreneurship courses there, you guys could form teams after joining, classes started this week.

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 9:10am On Oct 18, 2012
2ruink:

Ellmmm..., about ur missing sleep, u know that it's never easy, combining many things especially when it has to do with first experience. Ur studies, ur work and ur role as a dad, all these areas are perfectly interwoven, one is not complete without the other. It is definetly not easy but try and accomodate all of them. The difficult moments will come and go but it's fruitfulness will remain.

Brother, I respect American for their doggedness and hardwork. At Pacemaker, you are a machine... I hope baby is doing great.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2012
mabelly: For those requesting for the form, it will soon be sent to you. But it is not enough to only receive, fill, and send the form back, you also need to contribute on here how to advanve and achieve the goal.
We are waiting for the response of those that voluntier to provide venue for our first.
Exactly! I was expecting this and even discuss it with 2ruink... There should be scrutinity in some levels... one thing I know about nairalanders is that they are always very quick to drop email when requested for .

Your contribution is more needed please and I hope the new people dropping their emails have taken the pain to go over the whole pages of this thread. Please do that as it will serve as you compass so that you dont seem to have lost your bearing to what is going on here.

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jackbennie: 11:38am On Oct 18, 2012
I dont think there will be any sanitation on Saturday next week becos of the sallah celebrations so organizers take note and confirm so u can adjust the time
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
How far with the yahoo or google groups. Has it been opened? If mabelly I suggest you do that since you have the email addresses. Its important so that it will be easy to send updates to members. I'll have to open one for PH members too.

2ruink and mabelly, pls send me your numbers. saintpatrics@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61