Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50191 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 5:22am On Oct 13, 2012
2ruink: Alright guys, let us meet on 27th of this month which happens to be Saturday. That is exactly 14 days from now. Meeting time is 12noon. We'll get to know the venue pretty soon. Thank you.

Hmmmmm can't wait. I'll have to travel to lag to attend but I know it will be worth it. Keep us posted on the venue
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by tundey29: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2012
Chai,that 27th Oct., Is my lil sis wedding and is not even in lag, why don't we make it next week saturday, Just a suggestion. The ealrier the better.
Thanks
2ruink: Alright guys, let us meet on 27th of this month which happens to be Saturday. That is exactly 14 days from now. Meeting time is 12noon. We'll get to know the venue pretty soon. Thank you.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 7:25am On Oct 13, 2012
[/quote]
2sexy: And before you start calling someone names, it quite obvious that you brain hardly functioning properly and could noyt tell you what this thread was meant for... Your medulaoblongata couldnt read properly in order to systematically transmit the right signals to your mind... that means you arent different from those lunatic in the psychiatric hospital...

Since you brain needs to be re-programmed, here is a command... read the thread from page one and then come back here.
Please don't allow a derailer distract u. We've got a lot to do with our time. Besides, I don't battle with e-warriors 'cos their strength ends where it begins. The last thing I'll do is responding to him again. He doesn't worth my time. I think he needs help 'cos from his reaction, he sounds so....convinced, which makes him look more like a victim. He might have fallen into the web of some bad guys. Experience will be his only teacher this time.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 7:47am On Oct 13, 2012
infogenius: @Ask4delaw: it's ok, let's know what this business is all about.Just post it on this thread so that we can learn something profitable from you.
Bros don't bother yourself over nothing. He has nothing to offer. He is talking about HYIP. A company with no name pays 8% return on his investment every 24hrs. This means, in a space of 30 days, he would get 240% of his investment beside his capital investment. In other words, if this man goes to sell his father's land in the village and invests say N1m from the proceeds. In just a space of one year, he would have harvested N28.8m beside his capital investment. And if he decides to compound the interest, u know what that means. So.... this company with no name can pay such high interest and they still go about asking people for more investment when they have the capacity to multiply their capital base by 100 in one year. Who is fooooling who? Honestly I feel for some people.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2012
tundey29: Chai,that 27th Oct., Is my lil sis wedding and is not even in lag, why don't we make it next week saturday, Just a suggestion. The ealrier the better.
Thanks
Next week saturday will be too sudden. Mind you, some ppl are coming from outside Lagos State and the 14 days time frame is to enable us reach our members who are at the present offline. Nevertheless, there must be a solution.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by oluala1(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2012
Oluala1@yahoo.com i'm stil a student, i dnt knw if i'm permitted to show at dis meeting, i love the sound of sincerity and ambitious inovators in this and i also will like to come who knws maybe i might learn smth to b doing that i wil use to sustain my education at uniben.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2012
oluala1: Oluala1@yahoo.com i'm stil a student, i dnt knw if i'm permitted to show at dis meeting, i love the sound of sincerity and ambitious inovators in this and i also will like to come who knws maybe i might learn smth to b doing that i wil use to sustain my education at uniben.
U'll get a membership form as soon as mabelly notices u. It can't be just money because money alone cannot bring the dream to limelight. We need ur idea, we need ur time given through commitment and passion. We need ur allegiance and good conduct.

When the time comes, we will define verious categories of membership. Of course there will be members who will not have time to give required attention to this body but for the love of what we are doing, they may be moved to invest their money. There will be other group of people who may not have the cash but are gifted with ideas and have the passion to work in truth. These and more are some of the categories which we will all interpret in due time.

U're welcome!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by tundey29: 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2012
2ruink:
Next week saturday will be too sudden. Mind you, some ppl are coming from outside Lagos State and the 14 days time frame is to enable us reach our members who are at the present offline. Nevertheless, there must be a solution.

Okay!!! Thanks for your response, would love to be present at the first meeting...
Cheers
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Ask4delaw(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
infogenius: @Ask4delaw: it's ok, let's know what this business is all about.Just post it on this thread so that we can learn something profitable from you.
am sorry,i cant post it here, cuz i dont want some people to benefit from it,it is only for those who really want to make money online,i mean serious minded people mail me ask4delaw@yahoo.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 12:18am On Oct 14, 2012
Ask4delaw: am sorry,i cant post it here, cuz i dont want some people to benefit from it,it is only for those who really want to make money online,i mean serious minded people mail me ask4delaw@yahoo.com
u dey jonez urself oooo.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2012
@mabelly kindly send alert to all the members concerning the meeting date and time either by sms or e-mail.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by SUCCESSLAT(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2012
mabelly: The form has been sent to the following email;
zeuskyrocky(at)gmail.com,
blackphall(at)yahoo.com,
infogenius33(at)yahoo.com,
jidowu84(at)gmail.com,
gyprince(at)yahoo.com,
tmorotmoro(at)yahoo.com,
emma_nd(at)yahoo.com,
p.philip8131(at)yahoo.com,
feelamong(at)gmail.com,
seyioluks(at)gmail.com,
humblelove2010(at)yahoo.com,
coex123(at)gmail.com,
markmorison02(at)yahoo.com.
Please do check
your email for confirmation and also notify us here.
Form filled and submitted.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by mabelly: 8:58pm On Oct 14, 2012
2ruink: @mabelly kindly send alert to all the members concerning the meeting date and time either by sms or e-mail.
would be doing so by tomorrow
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2012
2ruink: @pacemaker, 2sexy and stpat1 where are you guys? We are set to go at it.

I'm with you brother and now that the date is fixed, I won't want to miss it for anything. I'll be coming in from PH but I know it will be worth it. The venue is next.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by festilla: 1:11am On Oct 15, 2012
i will like to introduce you guys about this legitimate business whereby you market this company product and you paid for it,get your incentive and qualify to travel with all expense paid trip.infact there is SA trip coming next year.
for more information,send an email or call to book for your free training.i am not asking a dime from anybody.i am only here to help
healthwealth024@gmail.com
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 5:49am On Oct 15, 2012
festilla: i will like to introduce you guys about this legitimate business whereby you market this company product and you paid for it,get your incentive and qualify to travel with all expense paid trip.infact there is SA trip coming next year.
for more information,send an email or call to book for your free training.i am not asking a dime from anybody.i am only here to help
healthwealth024@gmail.com
Show some class by not derailing this thread, trolls .
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 5:58am On Oct 15, 2012
2ruink:
I never filled the membership form but I got it and don't count me out for "I am because we are". What kind of food are you providing for refreshment? Good job so far bruv
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 6:10am On Oct 15, 2012
Pacemaker:
Show some class by not derailing this thread, trolls .
ignore them... that is best answer
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Okeme01(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2012
Hi,
pls, i'm looking for marketer/distributor of chemicals
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 8:25am On Oct 15, 2012
Pacemaker:
I never filled the membership form but I got it and don't count me out for "I am because we are". What kind of food are you providing for refreshment? Good job so far bruv
Welcome back bros! How is the research work going? Pls try fill in and return the form. It's very important. About the food, I'm going for soft drink and good nibbles.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2012
stpat1:

I'm with you brother and now that the date is fixed, I won't want to miss it for anything. I'll be coming in from PH but I know it will be worth it. The venue is next.

Hw is life over there bros? "YES WE CAN" Together we can! we can make it zestful if we are together because together, we can move mountains. The venue will soon be known.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 9:05am On Oct 15, 2012
2sexy: ignore them... that is best answer
well said! since reporting them is a mere waste of time. the mod here is asleep.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2012
2ruink:
well said! since reporting them is a mere waste of time. the mod here is asleep.
exactly, the mods aren't really serious. But I can't blame them much since I was made to understand that the mods have full time job and family.

So let's get it going.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Samdurance(m): 9:50am On Oct 15, 2012
Got an investment site for us.
https://avo.net/?ref=AVO5034326
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jackbennie: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2012
@2ruink i suggest the venue should be some where in Victoria Island any of the fast food eatries
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by jackbennie: 10:31am On Oct 15, 2012
Okeme01: Hi,
pls, i'm looking for marketer/distributor of chemicals

wat kind of chemicals do u deal with becos i need some laundry chemicals to market
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Okeme01(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2012
Please take a look at what we want to import:

1. CMC
2. Methanol
3. Cerium Oxide
4. Nonyl Phenol
5. Copper Ingot
6. Used Cooking Oil
Also we like to know chemicals of high demand in Nigeria
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by aforfresh(f): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Wow! It is finally here in Nigeria, an online business that allows you to register with N2000 and within 12 months you earn up to N100,000. I just got mine, want you guys to be a part of it! It is at www.shpworld.com cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by sege73: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
Hi everyone, truly its amazing the simplicity yet forceful mode of operation of the SHP Investment Scheme.
Its not a network marketing scheme, its your typical investment scheme of invest little and gain your high yield over time.
With just N2000 naira (which is once in a lifetime payment) i have started earning my way up to the N100,000, which is renewable
over and over through out your life time as the investment community grows.The wisdom behind this scheme is so simple but powerful. I have receieved my two N10,000
instalments made to my bank a/c, just like they said, its all based on first come first serve basis, just like your local ajoo or esusu thrift contribution
but handled in a modernized I.T format.
I strongly encourage both young and old, especially the youths between 13yrs - 30yrs to invest into your future, just N2000 can serve you for a life time. I may have doubted in the begining but listening to the national coordinators official. it made sense. just log on to the website register your details and make your payment in the bank, and you will be activated within 24hrs just like i did on www.shpworld.com/member/register. I have been to their office and its a neat classy setup and you will know they are not running anywhere.
A trial will convince you guys smiley smiley smiley grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Dangote Attends Wedding Of President Nana Akufo-Addo's Daughter, Edwina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.