Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Guys, Let's Talk Business - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys, Let's Talk Business (50174 Views)

Nigeria: Product Or Service? Lets Talk Business! / Do You Live In The Uk And Want To Talk Business? Lets Talk. / Are U Into Building Construction?...... Then Lets Talk Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by DANILSA(m): 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
iniobong888: you would have bought a pack from him and on the pack the company address is written there, however we have a product that is relatively new called rafo ground rice, it is a substitue to semovita,garri and pounded yam flour,it is doing well in kaduna,kano but we are yet to get a distributor in Abuja. Since you are in abuja we could talk business.our factory is in kaduna so pls call me on dis no 07034706326 and we will take it from there.
k. Will give u a call
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
Where is everyone?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by creativeideas: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
netawuf: My own challenge is abt mrkting. Introducing new prdct into ng mrkt is quite challenging. Lag peeps, let's meet in d island.

It may not be as difficult as you think. First, introduce it to people close to you, then use "word of mouth" to exptend your market. Don't attempt to cover a large segment of the market at once unless you believe you have the capacity to meet the demand.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by daddyhov: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
i love this trend.you guys are the best!!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
Here is the deal. I want members of this board to tap into my wealth of internet biz knowledge and help me help the people here.

I want to spill the bean, A-Z on how the internet works so that everybody may gain out of what I know.

Members of this forum have often contact me to teach them how it works online and I have never failed anyone and I never asked anyone to give me money. As I type this, there three people on the waiting list whom I have promised to help but unfortunately, I have not been able to fullfill my promise.

On the waiting list, one of them is a single mother who hope to use her writing skill to sustain herself. I have been telling her to wait and its almost a month. I feel bad about this because I hate to disappoint people and its as if I don't want to help her.

My problem is that I have just graduated and my final year project shrinked my account. My modem got broken while in school and I havent been able to replace it.

If there's anyone here that can help with a modem, please do and I will be able to help both the people here and the waiting single mother.

In return, I will lecture everybody here on Google Adsense, Affiliate Marketing, Information Marketing and Website Flipping and The Hidden Truth Behind Paypal... From A-Z...

The good side is that you wont have to attend seminars or buy ebooks of any kind as I have most of this ebook at my disposal.

And if you have ever attended any internet marketing seminar, the truth is that most of this guys do not practise what they preach and when you ask question, they beat about the bush.

What can/will you do when your money is already in their bank account? And as a result, people think that internet business is fraud and fake.

I want someone to see the big picture and don't just underestimate me because I have never been heard of as a 'guru' in the Nigeria internet marketing sphere. The truth is that I have done and practised what most of this guys don't do but sell as ebooks at seminars. I have seen it all.

I want you to see me as your consultant, the 'go to' guy as far as internet marketing is concerned.

Imagine the amount people have lost here on the forum just because they want to buy one ebook or the other.

I am not asking you to pay any money into my account but help with a modem, either MTN or Glo Branded Modem.

The Google Adsense which I talked about above is just 1/10 of the whole process... So guys, let's do it and spread the knowledge. Imagine the effect this will have on the lives of members here.

I am currently home and doing nothing. So, I would like to use that time to help people with my knowledge instead of laying idle.

I will be going for my NYSC by November and I want a situation whereby I can look back and say I have sowed a seed in people's life.

I stay Benin City incase there's anyone here.

"If you can help enough people get what they want, you shall have anything you want"-- Zigziglar

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2ruink(m): 2:43am On Sep 07, 2012
2sexy: Here is the deal. I want members of this board to tap into my wealth of internet biz knowledge and help me help the people here.

I want to spill the bean, A-Z on how the internet works so that everybody may gain out of what I know.

Members of this forum have often contact me to teach them how it works online and I have never failed anyone and I never asked anyone to give me money. As I type this, there three people on the waiting list whom I have promised to help but unfortunately, I have not been able to fullfill my promise.

On the waiting list, one of them is a single mother who hope to use her writing skill to sustain herself. I have been telling her to wait and its almost a month. I feel bad about this because I hate to disappoint people and its as if I don't want to help her.

My problem is that I have just graduated and my final year project shrinked my account. My modem got broken while in school and I havent been able to replace it.

If there's anyone here that can help with a modem, please do and I will be able to help both the people here and the waiting single mother.

In return, I will lecture everybody here on Google Adsense, Affiliate Marketing, Information Marketing and Website Flipping and The Hidden Truth Behind Paypal... From A-Z...

The good side is that you wont have to attend seminars or buy ebooks of any kind as I have most of this ebook at my disposal.

And if you have ever attended any internet marketing seminar, the truth is that most of this guys do not practise what they preach and when you ask question, they beat about the bush.

What can/will you do when your money is already in their bank account? And as a result, people think that internet business is fraud and fake.

I want someone to see the big picture and don't just underestimate me because I have never been heard of as a 'guru' in the Nigeria internet marketing sphere. The truth is that I have done and practised what most of this guys don't do but sell as ebooks at seminars. I have seen it all.

I want you to see me as your consultant, the 'go to' guy as far as internet marketing is concerned.

Imagine the amount people have lost here on the forum just because they want to buy one ebook or the other.

I am not asking you to pay any money into my account but help with a modem, either MTN or Glo Branded Modem.

The Google Adsense which I talked about above is just 1/10 of the whole process... So guys, let's do it and spread the knowledge. Imagine the effect this will have on the lives of members here.

I am currently home and doing nothing. So, I would like to use that time to help people with my knowledge instead of laying idle.

I will be going for my NYSC by November and I want a situation whereby I can look back and say I have sowed a seed in people's life.

I stay Benin City incase there's anyone here.

"If you can help enough people get what they want, you shall have anything you want"-- Zigziglar
I like your openness. Is it just modem that you need? Something keeps telling me that this thread is the starting point of many great things/innovations. You may give me a call or send an email
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Greatken007(m): 5:31am On Sep 07, 2012
Why do people stil go to school this days to study marketing when this forum exist?Probaly cert!Market differentiation,market segmentation on-board,anyway thanks to seun.Any scammer in this room keep off before what happen to Haman in the Bible wil repeat itself again.The God of Modecai is here

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2012
2ruink, check your inbox. I sent your an email this morning.

Guys, just relax.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2012
2ruink, check your inbox. I sent your an email this morning.

Guys, just relax. The lecture will start soon.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2012
Nice gesture mr,OP. As soon as your meeting kick-start I will make some donation to your organization, the said money will be for telecommunication credit,data plan coverage for one of your conference meetings. Most start-up company owners are between the age of 23 to 35years old, why can't young and energized Nigerians do the same is the question I always ask myself. A progressive grass root movement is about to begin !!!!
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2012
^^ Thanks, pacemaker. I will not fail this board or group. Honestly, I initially thought this was one those failed discussion that have often . Infact, I saw it the very day it started but ignored but when I noticed that the thread had ballooned to page 3, I took a look and I felt the same connection I have often had at the international forum where I belong.

I have no choice. I have seen certain things that blow my mind and I keep wondering why we can't have the same here in Nigeria. One hidden secret in business is trust, which is widely lacking in the Nigerian business sphere. I will talk more about that later.

You may be amaze but I want to let you know that the reason behind all those start up in countries like US is because they take interest in helping each other.

Pacemaker, you are in the US, right? I see that you are a nice person and you are also opened to ideas. I also believe that you have other business ideas which you may have in mind and probably may need capital for. For your eyes only, I want to show you hidden secret behind most innovations in the US and hopefully, you may tap into it. I can't use it because I am not in the US.

Let me have you email to send it to you. My email is in my signature. Just look below, send an email there and alert me.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2012
2sexy: ^^ Thanks, pacemaker. I will not fail this board or group. Honestly, I initially thought this was one those failed discussion that have often . Infact, I saw it the very day it started but ignored but when I noticed that the thread had ballooned to page 3, I took a look and I felt the same connection I have often had at the international forum where I belong.

I have no choice. I have seen certain things that blow my mind and I keep wondering why we can't have the same here in Nigeria. One hidden secret in business is trust, which is widely lacking in the Nigerian business sphere. I will talk more about that later.

You may be amaze but I want to let you know that the reason behind all those start up in countries like US is because they take interest in helping each other.

Pacemaker, you are in the US, right? I see that you are a nice person and you are also opened to ideas. I also believe that you have other business ideas which you may have in mind and probably may need capital for. For your eyes only, I want to show you hidden secret behind most innovations in the US and hopefully, you may tap into it. I can't use it because I am not in the US.

Let me have you email to send it to you. My email is in my signature. Just look below, send an email there and alert me.

Trust and dishonesty are major issue amongst Nigerians and that is why I sometimes distance myself from them. I was born in the US but spent most of my childhood in Nigeria before relocating back to the US. Silicon Valley is my base, I happen to attend college with some of the big names you see on techcrunch.com and other major start up magazines. I am very pro black but unfortunately black people are not ready to release themselves from their comfort zone. 90 percent of start-ups in the states fails because of lack of funds or inability to compete, I don't see myself doing biz here. Although, I have a registered company here in the US and its been dormant for now because I decided to go back to school(MBA) to get more scope on how entrepreneurship works. When you say "hidden secret" what do you mean? I will be moving back to Nigeria in due time and hope to utilize the exposure garnered from my current environment. I listed my email on a previous thread,you can contact me through it.I strongly believe Africa is a Goldmine, there are lots of opportunities sitting idle in Naija,also information I revealed on here were just tip of the iceberg....I derive joy helping people out.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2012
@ Those of you that view the thread and left a sentence, be pro active and help the Op build a trusted organization.Been passive is not a characteristic for success.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
It's about how Americans get funds to support their innovations and bring their dreams to reality.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
2sexy: It's about how Americans get funds to support their innovations and bring their dreams to reality.
Emma_nd@yahoo.com please all lower cap.
Looking forward to read from you.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
Pacemaker:
Emma_nd@yahoo.com please all lower cap.
Looking forward to read from you.
check your inbox
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by stpat1(m): 2:08am On Sep 08, 2012
I tell you guys, there are lot of things people can do to make something. There is so much to be made with good thinking guys.
I have done some online stuffs, particularly and I must tell you the bitter truth. Is not easy and you must be really ready to work, and learn a lot of strategies for you to make something tangible on Google Adsense. With determination , you will be smiling to the bank soon.

On this forum, I'll like you to really think and look around and i bet you, you'll see a whole lot of stuffs you can do. either alone or jointly.

Lemme list a few stuffs here that I are tested and proven means of making money. Most of these where what I did when i was in Lagos and others were what I know people do.

1. Dry cleaning if you have access to abundant water. (the market is not saturated)
2. Supply of frozen foods. (chicken turkey, gizzard etc) Easier and better profit if you have a car or bus. Risky cos Customs don't accept duties on it.
3. Shea butter
4. Fruits (you'd be amazed. Don't ask me question on this cos I wont tell you) grin
5. Rice (very quick sales and turn over if you have a bus of your own)
6. Trucking (As I do here in PH)
7. Google Adsense (Only go for it if you are patient, ready to learn and do researches and not easily frustrated) this should not be expected to be your major source of income for like 4 months
8.Marketing of petroleum products (kerosene, AGO, Petrol)this is easier if you've got some money and links. It can be jointly operated
These are the ones I can tutor anyone on, or if you are already into it, i can give you strategies to make it better.

I prefer to answer emails cos I'm usually busy in the day and emails ensure I can be relaxed to really tell you what you need to know

Hope this little info helps.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by Pacemaker: 7:12am On Sep 08, 2012
stpat1: I tell you guys, there are lot of things people can do to make something. There is so much to be made with good thinking guys.
I have done some online stuffs, particularly and I must tell you the bitter truth. Is not easy and you must be really ready to work, and learn a lot of strategies for you to make something tangible on Google Adsense. With determination , you will be smiling to the bank soon.

On this forum, I'll like you to really think and look around and i bet you, you'll see a whole lot of stuffs you can do. either alone or jointly.

Lemme list a few stuffs here that I are tested and proven means of making money. Most of these where what I did when i was in Lagos and others were what I know people do.

1. Dry cleaning if you have access to abundant water. (the market is not saturated)
2. Supply of frozen foods. (chicken turkey, gizzard etc) Easier and better profit if you have a car or bus. Risky cos Customs don't accept duties on it.
3. Shea butter
4. Fruits (you'd be amazed. Don't ask me question on this cos I wont tell you) grin
5. Rice (very quick sales and turn over if you have a bus of your own)
6. Trucking (As I do here in PH)
7. Google Adsense (Only go for it if you are patient, ready to learn and do researches and not easily frustrated) this should not be expected to be your major source of income for like 4 months
8.Marketing of petroleum products (kerosene, AGO, Petrol)this is easier if you've got some money and links. It can be jointly operated
These are the ones I can tutor anyone on, or if you are already into it, i can give you strategies to make it better.

I prefer to answer emails cos I'm usually busy in the day and emails ensure I can be relaxed to really tell you what you need to know

Hope this little info helps.

Any Nigerian that wish to succeed should stay away from business that has something to do with electricity and internet. The percentage of computer literate iN Naija is less than 5 percent of the entire populace. People like Dangote will continue to make money of the common man that does not even know how to browse. Indomie is every where, Cowbell milk are sold daily in Nigeria, why not be creative and adopt such biz idea. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by nzeuk(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2012
Make Money Today! Most Lucrative People Search Products On CB For 2+ Years In Reverse Phone - Email Search - Vital Records - Family History. All New Aff Area W/ppc Landing Pages, Keyword Lists, Seo Tools, & More At

http://ac9e6de06g8n3q1avi020mk155./
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by barikay: 10:38am On Sep 08, 2012
@2sexy, i have a blog that i created in 2009 but did not realy put in much effort into building it content. My question is that, any time i type my phone number on google search it still link me to that site. Does that mean it was approved by google? Reply pls
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2012
barikay: @2sexy, i have a blog that i created in 2009 but did not realy put in much effort into building it content. My question is that, any time i type my phone number on google search it still link me to that site. Does that mean it was approved by google? Reply pls

What that means is that your site was approved and indexed by google but that does not mean or guarantee that you will get traffic. what you put in is what you will get.
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by barikay: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
@Thanks. If i start building it content wil I get traffic?
Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2sexy(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
Please mates, report to the mode anybody you see advertising rubbish and who do not make any worthy contribution to this thread.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by zicoamani(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hi my fellow Nairalander. i ve missed a lot while am away. @2sexy, i like the way you opened up about yourself and i am ready to give an MTN modem free of charge without any condition in as much as its going to be for the development of this forum. send a mail to me @ azeezyusuf.com@gmail.com about how we can meet or call me on 07034530737. PEACE ALWAYS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Shade Okoya And Her Husband, Rasaq, Step Out In Style / Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.