Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398719 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hmmm people have received salary up till May and we are yet to receive Feb salary. What is going on? Is it on purpose or what?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
gladvera:
Another alert received.May salary.UBE obio akpor. Zenith Bank. biometrics was on the 23rd may.
Guy I dey jealous you I no lie. this is so unfair anyways I know all things work together for my good
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gladvera: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
masterchi:
Guy I dey jealous you I no lie. this is so unfair anyways I know all things work together for my good
don't worry bro.. urs is coming soonest.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 12:53am On Jun 10, 2016
This is one insensitive attitude to the plight of the rivers civil servants that has been taken too far.. suddenly ordinary food stuffs like garri is now a luxury to a rivers state worker..
OH GOD WHERE ARE THOU?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 3:05am On Jun 10, 2016
gladvera:
Another alert received.May salary.UBE obio akpor. Zenith Bank. biometrics was on the 23rd may.
great! now the news will be up that they've paid up to may salary..
ONE CHANCE

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 3:40am On Jun 10, 2016
Seems it's only Zenith paying. I've not seen any alert from any other bank. Hmm...Meanwhile, what's gwan with PPSB. Abi they don't want salary? I tire oh!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 3:46am On Jun 10, 2016
heaven55:
great! now the news will be up that they've paid up to may salary..
ONE CHANCE
My thoughts EXACTLY. Now the ignorant, on hearing that a few people have been paid, coupled with the 'eye service' constructions going on, will be ready to SCRATCH OUT your eyes should you complain about non-payment seeing you as one who is deliberately trying to sabotage the 'hardworking governor'. Anyway, in all these, I'm consoled by the fact that GOD DEY and He'll surely deliver His people, amen!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 6:28am On Jun 10, 2016
Nah wah oooo. Some have received their salaries up to date while others are yet to receive their Feb and March salaries. Hmm irony of life. I envy una sha shocked
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2016
Is like some people here are not teachers but media aid to oga at the top working to make sure the public does not understand what is going on, turning white to black and black to white - good magicians. in case you are one of them, inform oga that due to the snail speed biometrics so many teachers have not been paid since February till date, they are suffering and he should try to do something and pay up to make people happy that is more important than the cars he bought for magistrates and lands he acquire for them.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 9:18am On Jun 10, 2016
May salary alert! Zenith Bank. UBE! It's actually unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Raxxye:
May salary alert! Zenith Bank. UBE! It's actually unbelievable!
pls which school and LGA?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by zikiziki(f): 11:31am On Jun 10, 2016
emekatex:
ppsb no money no friend. Government come to our aid it is not easy
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ominskie: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
If UBE Biometric is done or in progress and other ministries are doing theirs. I think the problem is not the government but the ppsb. They haven't been able to organise themselves.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ominskie: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
If UBE Biometric is done or in progress and other ministries are doing theirs. I think the problem is not the government but the ppsb. They haven't been able to organise themselves. The government has even paid pensioners. Pls, I am in ppsb too. Please appeal to those at the top to come to our aid.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
ominskie:
If UBE Biometric is done or in progress and other ministries are doing theirs. I think the problem is not the government but the ppsb. They haven't been able to organise themselves. The government has even paid pensioners. Pls, I am in ppsb too. Please appeal to those at the top to come to our aid.
Whether its a tactic I don't know but let me share this bad but real talk. Two weeks ago, we fill the biometric template n was submitted at all zonal level for onward transmission to board. You may not believe that some LGA have not submitted theirs. Now my own LGA flash which had data as at when it was submitted to zone became "EMPTY" when it got to board.
The guy at the board was so angry that he threaten to submit whatever number of school/LGA that have submitted their on Tuesday. This happen this week Tuesday n until you submit you will not be giving a date.
People let pray n follow up those voucher guys as at when needed. My take though.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
I've not not done my biometrics and not bothered cos I've been enjoying mama thank you all my life. God bless my mom.

My LGA had the biometric serial number since three weeks ago but we don't even know when we'll be doing ours. God bless Wike.

Those of you insulting Mr. Wike should know that the gentleman does not take insults lightly and that might put your job on the line as his people are everywhere. If them catch you, God bless you.

If you are not entitled to your own mama thank you like me either because momma has kicked bucket or not financially buoyant enough or has seen you as surplus, pls take heart and drink water only. But if you marry wife join am + children, come get concubines add am, my brother God no go ever bless you for your stupidity.

Less I forget, why do you all still own a phone and yet complain of no money? Una no know where garrison dey? Make I describe am for una?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by awangozi: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
I did my biometric on 23rd may. Received april alert yesterday 9th june fcmb ube obalga. And may alert today 10th june. Wike wht of my march salary ? Hope dt one neva sink 4 ocean. Ppsb abeg make una ask una principals d delay in doing ur biometrics exercise.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
emekatex:
Obio/Akpor.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:30am On Jun 11, 2016
My people how far? any hope for us! How the go dey go? If you did Biometrics yesterday please I want to ask ...how many LGA do they cover per day?

Also, please when you say you did your Biometrics kindly tell us your LGA if you can. because so far is like only UBE Obio Akpor, UBE Onelga, and may be UBE Phalga....remaining about 20 LGA if am right....in all no body from PPSB have done theirs. #Godintervene
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gad2(m): 8:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
awangozi:
grin i don't think so

Well, the issue with PPSB is as a result of some slow movers in some zones. As at last Monday, (6th), 18 out of the 23 zones had submitted their details to the Board. But what I can't deduce is whether or not thr Board can submit at once or must wait for the remaining 5. Meanwhile, as at friday 3rd, some other ministries had been scheduled up till June 20th. Let's keep praying for a divine intervention to sustain us through d process and we would smile at the end. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 8:31am On Jun 13, 2016
UBE ONELGA ll be paid dis week
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2016
Gad2:

Well, the issue with PPSB is as a result of some slow movers in some zones. As at last Monday, (6th), 18 out of the 23 zones had submitted their details to the Board. But what I can't deduce is whether or not thr Board can submit at once or must wait for the remaining 5. Meanwhile, as at friday 3rd, some other ministries had been scheduled up till June 20th. Let's keep praying for a divine intervention to sustain us through d process and we would smile at the end. Cheers.

CHAI! OTHER MINISTRY .....TILL JUNE 20TH .......JESUS! PPSB PEOPLE IN REAL MESS.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2016
I hav done mine but have not been paid yet. I really feel for those who have not done theirs. Its painful
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:59am On Jun 13, 2016
When in God's name are we going to go for the biometrics for us in tai LGA ? This is becoming serious, the civil servants are under seige . well reliable information I have says wike instructed the people handling the biometric exercise to delay it in anyway possible that the state don't have enough money to pay Hughes salaries at once , now I ask will delaying it make the state to have more money as to pay us ?
God of justice arise and use a man or a woman and deliver us from political, social and economic bondage. In Jesus name. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
ecmb:
I hav done mine but have not been paid yet. I really feel for those who have not done theirs. Its painful

ur LGA, ppsb or ube.
wen did u do
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
Just received a call from my colleague that tai LGA and some others will go for biometric next week I just hope it comes to past
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
dmercy141983:
Just received a call from my colleague that tai LGA and some others will go for biometric next week I just hope it comes to past

ube or ppsb?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
They r sending all the 2013 teachers in 3 local govt to go and fill a new pension form with new pension managers that d former one filled at ALLCO is invalid....am from ogu/bolo ppsb..... Tomorrow 10am venue rumeme girls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lemon1:
They r sending all the 2013 teachers in 3 local govt to go and fill a new pension form with new pension managers that d former one filled at ALLCO is invalid....am from ogu/bolo ppsb..... Tomorrow 10am venue rumeme girls

Ikwerre LGA, went to isiokpo today for d same pensions but refused to fill based on no reason y d old one was not valid again. if u can feed us with d events dia it will be gud. at d end we ask d legacy n premium pen to go n reconcile dia differences n nobody filled d form.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
snail waka fast pass this their biometric exercise...na wa even if them pay the money all son enter gbese .....I don get gray hair as I dey wait for biometric....oga wike well done I raise my yansh for you...ghost workers indeed.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=Lemon1 post=46545947]They r sending all the 2013 teachers in 3 local govt to go and fill a new pension form with new pension managers that d former one filled at ALLCO is invalid....am from ogu/bolo ppsb..... Tomorrow 10am venue rumeme girls[/quote
what are local govt? did you mean aiico or allco?

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.