Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2406260 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 6:40am On Jun 18, 2016
rOsy247:
The timetable for PPSB biometrics

Monday, 20th June PHALGA (serial number 1 to 414) 1 pm to 4 pm

Tuesday, 21st June. PHALGA (serial number 415 to 818). 1 pm to 4 pm

Wednesday, 22nd June. OBALGA (serial number 1 to 400) 1 pm to 4 pm

Thursday, 23rd June OBALGA (serial number 401 to 800). 1 pm to 4 pm

Friday, 24th June. OBALGA. (Serial number 801 to 1486). 8am to 2 pm

Friday, 24th June. ELEME LGA. 2pm to 4pm

Is that all? abi na phase by phase. where is Abolga and so on? who they said also have their own on Monday.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 6:56am On Jun 18, 2016
wealthyprince:

Is that all? abi na phase by phase. where is Abolga and so on? who they said also have their own on Monday.

I have no answer to your questions. I got my post from the timetable above cos Somebody said he couldn't see the timetable clearly. Maybe others have not yet been scheduled.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
rOsy247:

I have no answer to your questions. I got my post from the timetable above cos Somebody said he couldn't see the timetable clearly. Maybe others have not yet been scheduled.

OK thanks. I just discovered it is a Biometric call list of some LGA may be for the week. I hope they will call us soon.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
thanks for your time n prompt response to summarize d timetable. it's not easy ooo. y phalga n obalga first now.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chai na waooh! UBE never do biometrics finish PPSB go soon begin dia own ooooo! Wetin go happen to d rest of UBE wey never do biometrics ? Na waoooh !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sunnysos: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
They should stop all this rubbish...why phalga & obalga first. same thing they did in UBE and it has K-LEG now (UBE biometric). Why not do all LGAs alphabetically so that there would be order.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
dmercy141983:
Chai na waooh! UBE never do biometrics finish PPSB go soon begin dia own ooooo! Wetin go happen to d rest of UBE wey never do biometrics ? Na waoooh !

Info received about the reason why they decided to pause UBE biometrics is because of the number of ghost workers discovered in Obalga & phalga alone. Close to 2000 ghost workers. Investigation is on going. Pls lets remain hopeful and positive.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by zikiziki(f): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
sunnysos:
They should stop all this rubbish...why phalga & obalga first. same thing they did in UBE and it has K-LEG now (UBE biometric). Why not do all LGAs alphabetically so that there would be order.
U no go rest Naija syndrome a no go grew altitude they effect u
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
edin:

Info received about the reason why they decided to pause UBE biometrics is because of the number of ghost workers discovered in Obalga & phalga alone. Close to 2000 ghost workers. Investigation is on going. Pls lets remain hopeful and positive.
is that not enough reasons why they should hurry and do other LGAs so that they will know the actual number of the so called ghost worker and do the investigation for all of them?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sunnysos: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hmm. Sorry for u.
zikiziki:
U no go rest Naija syndrome a no go grew altitude they effect u
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 6:57am On Jun 19, 2016
Gov. Wike is 2ruly a man of his words. Just confirmed it dat Obalga UBE have been paid fully till may salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2016
waliezi:
Gov. Wike is 2ruly a man of his words. Just confirmed it dat Obalga UBE have been paid fully till may salary.

Yes. But some persons were not paid. What's their fate?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
ecmb:

Yes. But some persons were not paid. What's their fate?

FIND OUT FROM THE PERSONS THAT WERE NOT PAID IF THEY DID THE BIOMETRICS AND IF THEY ARE NOT AMONG THE CIVIL SERVANTS THAT COLLECT MULTIPLE SALARIES BEFORE WE BLAME THE GOVERNOR .A RELIABLE SOURCE TOLD ME THAT SOME CIVIL SERVANTS EVADED THE BIOMETRICS EXERCISE BECAUSE OF THEIR FRAUDULENT INVOLVMENTS & THE WAY GOV WIKE IS EMPHASIZING THAT HE WILL PROSECUTE THEM AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
mamadumi:

FIND OUT FROM THE PERSONS THAT WERE NOT PAID IF THEY DID THE BIOMETRICS AND IF THEY ARE NOT AMONG THE CIVIL SERVANTS THAT COLLECT MULTIPLE SALARIES BEFORE WE BLAME THE GOVERNOR .A RELIABLE SOURCE TOLD ME THAT SOME CIVIL SERVANTS EVADED THE BIOMETRICS EXERCISE BECAUSE OF THEIR FRAUDULENT INVOLVMENTS & THE WAY GOV WIKE IS EMPHASIZING THAT HE WILL PROSECUTE THEM AT THE END OF THE DAY.

Well spoken. But I know of 3 teachers who went for their biometrics with no trace of fraudulent involvements. Yet they were not paid. I am referring to onelga
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by awangozi: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
waliezi:
shhh.... Did u ask ur wike about my march salary? 2 teachers frm my sch r yet 2 b pd after biometrics of 23rd may. I've nt even talk of feb& march 3 of us ve nt received. Mind u,we went 2 d biometrics center last wk tuesday 2 fill incidence form 4 feb,march and some april may. We were tld dt over 5,000 forms ve been filled they got instructn frm ur wike 2 stop issuing forms. Instead of complaining,we shld PRAY 4 RIVERS STATE GOVT.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by awangozi: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
I'm talking of d obio/akpor u used as ur reference. My advice for everyone is 2 pray 4 rivers state as we were tld @ d biometrics center. Also pray against any form of error during ur exercise and shine ur EYES.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
edin:

2000 ghost workers ke! let them pause the affected LGA and continue with the rest for christ sake.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
ok
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2016
Good am all. What's the latest?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2016
another Firstbank alert received , may alert ube ONELGA . Hw i wish I could share my salary to my nairlander friends who v not been paid ,because I know wot i suffered these past weeks. I almost sold my properties to get money for feeding b4 i would talk of transportation.

I pray to God for intervention to open way for favor to enable us sustain d heat of salary delay

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2016
britnd:
another Firstbank alert received , may alert ube ONELGA . Hw i wish I could share my salary to my nairlander friends who v not been paid ,because I know wot i suffered these past weeks. I almost sold my properties to get money for feeding b4 i would talk of transportation.
I pray to God for intervention to open way for favor to enable us sustain d heat of salary delay
Amen oooo. Thanks for your concern
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pls those that did their Biometric (PPSB or UBE) 2day 20th June 2016. Is Pay slip compulsory, were u asked to provide it? Pls ur response is needed.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Any schedule for other ppsb staff against next week?.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 2:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
wealthyprince:

Abolga has been removed n replaced. Maybe dem no sabi long thing...... Lol

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
emekatex:
Pls those that did their Biometric (PPSB or UBE) 2day 20th June 2016. Is Pay slip compulsory, were u asked to provide it? Pls ur response is needed.
some persons were asked to provide pay slip or get their appointment terminated while some did without pay slip. There claims are that some persons recieved double alert and they are trying to fish them out. Must they also threaten or frustrate the Innocent ones for the govt mistakes
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by funky555(f): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=dexpee4life post=46753584] some persons were asked to provide pay slip get their appointment terminated while some did without pay slip. There claims are that some persons recieved double alert and they are trying to fish them out. Must they also threaten frustrate the [quote author=dexpee4life post=46753584] some persons were asked to provide pay slip get their appointment te
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
dexpee4life:
some persons were asked to provide pay slip get their appointment terminated while some did without pay slip. There claims are that some persons recieved double alert and they are trying to fish them out. Must they also threaten frustrate the Innocent ones for there mistakes
pls are u of UBE or PPSB? Did u provide pay slip? Ur response would be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
emekatex:
pls are u of UBE or PPSB? Did u provide pay slip? Ur response would be appreciated. Thanks.
PPSB. Was asked to go and get pay slip for the month of January because I was paid a month and one arrears on that January. I will get the pay slip tomorrow and hopefully return there for my Biometrics
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
dexpee4life:
PPSB. Was asked to go and get pay slip for the month of January because I was paid a month and one arrears on that January. I will get the pay slip tomorrow and hopefully return there for my Biometrics
ok. But pls dnt be annoyed due to my questions. I was paid double, that was November salary and one arrears on December. Does it mean i will be asked to go and get pay slip on that?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
dexpee4life:
ok. But pls dnt be annoyed due to my questions. I was paid double, that was November salary and one arrears on December. Does it mean i will be asked to go and get pay slip on that? I am of PPSB KELGA.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jirigwa(f): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
No payslip, no biometric. That's the new rule now. The govt want to fish out those that were paid double in their last payment.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pls how can one get his pay slip? I am of ppsb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.