Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2401255 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
For the last batch.....Money May Flow from next week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
hail:
A colleague of mine just enquired from his friend at the finance department who told him that they just received the list of the last batch today covering all those who did their biometrics on July.
so when are they paying?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ibiere19: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
masterchi:
so when are they paying?
Please who knows wen they will attend to the incident case. HUNGRY DON KILL PERSON O! SINCE FEBRUARY, NO SALARY.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ibiere19: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
masterchi:
so when are they paying?
Please who knows wen they will attend to the incident cases. HUNGRY DON KILL PERSON O! SINCE FEBRUARY, NO SALARY.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by FMinor: 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
you will soon smile n all ur worries will be over like some of us. we have been there too. dont call d Governor names.....People are working round d clock to fix all the mess

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ibiere19: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
FMinor:
you will soon smile n all ur worries will be over like some of us. we have been there too. dont call d Governor names.....People are working round d clock to fix all the mess
Guy, are you sure?
D way things are going , it just seems nothing is happening, if not, how can one explain the fact that six weeks after we did our BIOMETRICKS, these people are yet to attend to d incident forms we filled.
HUNGRY DON KILL PERSON O!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
hail:
A colleague of mine just enquired from his friend at the finance department who told him that they just received the list of the last batch today covering all those who did their biometrics on July.
this is more like it..
2 thumbs up guy
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 1:02am On Aug 11, 2016
ibiere19:

Please who knows wen they will attend to the incident cases.
HUNGRY DON KILL PERSON O!
SINCE FEBRUARY, NO SALARY.
I think the incidence cases are part of the supposed submitted list if am not mistaking. However the incidence cases were attended to before you were captured. Let's be hopeful 6 months is not 6 days
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 4:28am On Aug 11, 2016
I dont know why some folks are using their mouth to call themselves ghost workers after doing biometric.

let me continue to inform you that my colleagues that got transferred from my school to another school and d board respectively, did their biometrics and filled incidence form on d 23rd and 24th before our own which was on d 29th of June. Their colleagues that did biometric with them on that date without filling any form were paid while they were not but later received alert during d last payment.

If u like hit ur head against d wall, our money will come alongside this coming batch.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jiromichelle(f): 7:19am On Aug 11, 2016
GamaG:
I dont know why some folks are using their mouth to call themselves ghost workers after doing biometric.

let me continue to inform you that my colleagues that got transferred from my school to another school and d board respectively, did their biometrics and filled incidence form on d 23rd and 24th before our own which was on d 29th of June. Their colleagues that did biometric with them on that date without filling any form were paid while they were not but later received alert during d last payment.

If u like hit ur head against d wall, our money will come alongside this coming batch.
Goodmorning, please was it the same day that you filled the form that you were captured? Because I and my 2 of my colleagues filled the form on the 24th of June, but were captured on the 27th of June.Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2016
barikay:
people that did biometric in July has not been paid till date. The entire Gokana Lga ppsb and ube Rivers state has not been paid till date from march , 2016

I wasn't paid Feb salary and I bank with Union bank in Khana LGA.No payment till this minute.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2016
My brothers /sisters,after filling the incidence form that faithful day,remember we were asked to wait outside and our files were later brought outside and we were called in and captured?What do you think they were doing with the files if not updating of records?Did we not receive March salary?Where did they get our names and accnt no.s from?Heaven?I believe whatever nonsense that has happened so far is an error that should be blamed on the HANDLERS OF THE BIOMETRICS EXERCISE.If they did their jobs right,our names should have been included in our LGA and boards respectively,after d exercise.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2016
Information reaching me from a friend who knows someone at the ministry of Finance has said payment will be by month end.Meaning first week of September since that's when the month ends for Rivers State Government.That is two (2) straight holidays and sessions or terms without salaries.Na God be my witness,if I no take this job seriously,en no go vex.I have tried.Since we started this job,our payment has been epileptic like Nepa's power supply.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2016
tutudame:

I wasn't paid Feb salary and I bank with Union bank in Khana LGA.No payment till this minute.
We are both in the same shoes in Khana ppsb so FEAR NOT
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ibiere19: 8:24am On Aug 11, 2016
jiromichelle:

Goodmorning, please was it the same day that you filled the form that you were captured? Because I and my 2 of my colleagues filled the form on the 24th of June, but were captured on the 27th of June.Thanks
@Gama..... so u think it is normal for these people to continue paying others and undermine those who are being old since February.
So wat was d whole essence of biometricKs if the payment system is still staggered six full weeks after undergoing the process.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2016
tutudame:

dexpee4life:

My school and some schools in Khana that did Biometrics since 30th June are yet to be paid. Although we were paid March but no payment for feb. We also filled incidence form indicating No Data Found. We are yet to get our Dues
Catalyst4eva:
July alert received. SSSB Khana, Union bank

I think you guys really need to verify your situation.... seems others in your LGA &Bank have received up to July!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2016
tutudame:
Information reaching me from a friend who knows someone at the ministry of Finance has said payment will be by month end.Meaning first week of September since that's when the month ends for Rivers State Government.That is two (2) straight holidays and sessions or terms without salaries.Na God be my witness,if I no take this job seriously,en no go vex.I have tried.Since we started this job,our payment has been epileptic like Nepa's power supply.
cool, guess we should be thanking the government for helping us save 7 months salary. my only regret is I wont be able to get the accumulated interest on top.
#RUBBISH
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2016
jiromichelle:

yes
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2016
ibiere19:

@Gama..... so u think it is normal for these people to continue paying others and undermine those who are being old since February.
So wat was d whole essence of biometricKs if the payment system is still staggered six full weeks after undergoing the process.
no its not but for now nothing we can do than to sit on and look with total faith in God as events unfolds.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2016
tekxx:
I feel that the non-payment of salary to some in my LGA Khana (Ppsb) is that of the Feb issue. Those paid in the LGA were not being owed Feb or March and were also not given incidence form due to "NO DATA FOUND" and as such are not owed a dime. Whereas, those that haven't gotten their alerts are those that had Mainly Feb Issues and were given Incidence Forms to fill due to "NO DATA FOUND" and these are the sets being owed Feb, April, May, June, July. I stand to be Corrected

I think you guys really need to verify your situation.... seems others in your LGA &Bank have received up to July!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Catalyst4eva:
July alert received. SSSB Khana, Union bank

Pls were you paid Feb and were you given the incidence form to fill
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2016
jeccy:
Confirmed July salary received ppsb khana lga
Pls were you paid for Feb and Did you fill the Incidence form. Pls REPLY
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2016
tutudame:
I don't believe this.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2016
ChyChy17:
I don't believe this.
that makes 2 of us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2016
```TEACHER: Who is the President of Nigeria?
CHILDREN: (They all chorused) Lamido Sanusi!
TEACHER: Correct! Who is the Minister of
Defence?
CHILDREN: Asari Dokubo!
TEACHER: Good! What is the capital city of
Nigeria?
CHILDREN: Enugu!
TEACHER: Very good! Who composed the
National
Anthem?
CHILDREN: D-Banj and 2face!
TEACHER: Excellent. What do
you call people from Moscow?
CHILDREN: Mosquitoes!
TEACHER: Perfect! How much is 2 + 5?
CHILDREN: 25!
TEACHER: That’s great! You’re going to be like
this until
Wike pays my salary.```

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2016
still observing
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2016
ikem50:
```TEACHER: Who is the President of Nigeria?
CHILDREN: (They all chorused) Lamido Sanusi!
TEACHER: Correct! Who is the Minister of
Defence?
CHILDREN: Asari Dokubo!
TEACHER: Good! What is the capital city of
Nigeria?
CHILDREN: Enugu!
TEACHER: Very good! Who composed the
National
Anthem?
CHILDREN: D-Banj and 2face!
TEACHER: Excellent. What do
you call people from Moscow?
CHILDREN: Mosquitoes!
TEACHER: Perfect! How much is 2 + 5?
CHILDREN: 25!
TEACHER: That’s great! You’re going to be like
this until
Wike pays my salary.```

please, teaching is a job of conscience. if one is an atheist or lacks moral good standing, that person is free to behave in that manner...... it is however better one doesn't go to class at all, than to go and teach wrongly!!!! the kids of those responsible for this situation don't attend Govt schools.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2016
tekxx:

please, teaching is a job of conscience. if one is an atheist or lacks moral good standing, that person is free to behave in that manner...... it is however better one doesn't go to class at all, than to go and teach wrongly!!!! the kids of those responsible for this situation don't attend Govt schools.
OMG... it really beats me that the bulk of teachers here don't have a little sense of humour. for crying out loud. its a joke and nothing personal.
gosh!

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2016
gold360:
OMG... it really beats me that the bulk of teachers here don't have a little sense of humour. for crying out loud. its a joke and nothing personal.
gosh!
after 7 months without salary I'm amazed u can still afford a little sense of humour.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2016
masterchi:
after 7 months without salary I'm amazed u can still afford a little sense of humour.
lol. for some of us laughter is the best medicine against this government's systematic genocide on us... if you like vex or paranoid from now till next year. the man will pay when he wants to pay...
have you been hearing the voices of the TUC or NUT chairmen lately?
lol.. please do the math.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2016
gold360:
lol. for some of us laughter is the best medicine against this government's systematic genocide on us... if you like vex or paranoid from now till next year. the man will pay when he wants to pay...
have you been hearing the voices of the TUC or NUT chairmen lately?
lol.. please do the math.
Who be NUT and TUC abeg? Are they part of the group wey suppose sign the salary sheet? Wike feels becos he has the support of some persons he can do whatever he wants. Let him kontinue.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Good news batch 8 list arrived ministry of finance, undergoing administrative processes.
Alert smiling from a far distance.Good news batch 8 list arrived ministry of finance, undergoing administrative processes.
Alert smiling from a far distance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Am4obama(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.