Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2481957 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2016
nakamora:
Good news batch 8 list arrived ministry of finance, undergoing administrative processes.
Alert smiling from a far distance.Good news batch 8 list arrived ministry of finance, undergoing administrative processes.
Alert smiling from a far distance.
bros we know alert is smiling from a distance. What we want is when will it arrive. Ask ur sauce abi na source if we are to wait for another 5 weeks?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2016
I was paid in feb and did nt fill any incident form but one of my colleague was not paid he filled incidence form during d biometrics and up til now he has not bin paid. I called him yesterda n he told me he went to ministry of finance and was told dere is no cos for alarm dt de will b paid in d next batch.
dexpee4life:

Pls were you paid for Feb and Did you fill the Incidence form. Pls REPLY
dexpee4life:

Pls were you paid for Feb and Did you fill the Incidence form. Pls REPLY
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2016
masterchi:
bros we know alert is smiling from a distance. What we want is when will it arrive. Ask ur sauce abi na source if we are to wait for another 5 weeks?
hahahahaha no be only sauce na stew... best humour of the day.
on a serious note. lets forget this source issue. whenever oga gives the nod. alerts will roll in. as for me i don pray make God touch this man heart so tay prayer wan finish for my mouth,.. mountain of fire teacher no dey this group?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2016
gold360:
hahahahaha no be only sauce na stew... best humour of the day.
on a serious note. lets forget this source issue. whenever oga gives the nod. alerts will roll in. as for me i don pray make God touch this man heart so tay prayer wan finish for my mouth,.. mountain of fire teacher no dey this group?
my own prayer start yesterday. bro abeg no what u ask for oh. Mountain of fire cannot pray for u in anger and u survive the next day. Abeg oh even if we get make they neva pray oh else we may be swearing in another gov before month end.lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
masterchi:
my own prayer start yesterday. bro abeg no what u ask for oh. Mountain of fire cannot pray for u in anger and u survive the next day. Abeg oh even if we get make they neva pray oh else we may be swearing in another gov before month end.lol
hahahaha.. abi? better the devil we know than the angel we don't know... who knows? the next governor may just come in and put this Wailers' last batch in the cooler. lol. I beg I stand with wike.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans22: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Any hand/power holding our salary from February to date catch fire now and release our salary in JESUS Name!!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
finally d ICT department replied my mail, read wat d said cos I inquired about the delay in payment.
Please bear with us, we are receiving thousands of emails a day.

Kindly note this is a general email in order to at least respond to all email queries.

- ICT Department only handles issues regarding Biometric Enrollment, not salary payments.

- If you are enquiring about a missed February salary payment, please revert to Ministry of Finance Payroll Department, ICT Department does not process any salary payments.

- Are you a Civil Servants with Mainstream Civil Service such as UBE or PSSSSB and your payment has not gone thru? You are most likely in Batch 8 which is being processed. Kindly please bear with us as Ministry of Finance processes these payments.

- If we have not responded to your email or text message in a timely manner, we sincerely apologise, please bear with us, as we are working thru thousands of emails and texts, hence this broadcast email is being sent out to those we have not responded to individually.

- If you need information on the Pensioners process please see here for requirements and full schedule:

http://riversstate.net.ng/documents-and-publications/pensioners-documents/

The ICT Dept is here to serve you, and we are sincerely working to resolve all issues as expediently as possible, please bear with us.

Thank you and have a blessed day.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans22: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Any Man/Woman responsible for the delay in payment of our salary from February up til now, received Holy Ghost flogging that will keep you restless until you hesten up with speed to pay us this week in JESUS Name!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
gold360:
hahahaha.. abi? better the devil we know than the angel we don't know... who knows? the next governor may just come in and put this Wailers' last batch in the cooler. lol. I beg I stand with wike.
lol. I stand where my stomach will be filled oh.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
latest info from the Biometrics/ICT guys' tweeter handle

#RVBiometrics
1. ICT really cant ans q's re timing of payment, Min of Finance is processing, pls give some time

2. The Batch8 payments will start soon that's guaranteed . we understand the anxiety pls bear with us

4. the Gov constantly urges all govt agencies and banks to resolve issues as fast as possible

5. contrary to some contrary opinions, H.E. Gov Wike takes this salary payment as extremely important

6. and both ICT and Min of Fin are virtually working round the clock to process.. please bear with us.

copied from @rvsg_ict

guys, y'all should take some chill pills. it can't get any worse from here.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Untill then, if not, am still expecting.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
gold360:
#RVBiometrics
1. ICT really cant ans q's re timing of payment, Min of Finance is processing, pls give some time
2. The Batch8 payments will start soon that's guaranteed . we understand the anxiety pls bear with us
4. the Gov constantly urges all govt agencies and banks to resolve issues as fast as possible
5. contrary to some contrary opinions, H.E. Gov Wike takes this salary payment as extremely important
6. and both ICT and Min of Fin are virtually working round the clock to process.. please bear with us.
copied from @rvsg_ict

I don't believe anything coming from them neither do I trust the government to keep to promises, its a pity I am totally outraged you pay some and leave the rest, no respect for human beings . I wish I have power to act .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is wickedness !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Just got this mail from the ICT department after Two weeks of e-mail I sent to them.

Please bear with us, we are receiving thousands of e- mails a day.
kindly note,this is a general e- mail in order to at least respond to all e-mail enquiries.
- ICT Department only handles issues regarding biometrics Enrollment, not salary payments.
- if you are enquiring about a missed February salary payment, please revert to ministry of finance payroll department, ICT Department does not process any salary payments.

Are you a civil servant with mainstream civil service such as UBE or PSSSSB and your payment has not gone thru?You are most likely in Batch 8 which is being processed. Kindly please bear with us as ministry of finance processes these payments.
- if we have not responded to your E- mail or text message in a timely manner, we sincerely apologise, please bear with us, as we are working thru thousands of E- mails and texts , hence this broadcast E- mail is being sent out to those we have not responded to individually.
- if you need information on the pensioners process please see here for requirements and full schedule.
http:// river state.net.ng/documents-&-publications/pensioners- documents/
The ICT Department is here to serve you, & we are sincerely working to resolve all issues as expediently as possible as please bear with us.
Thank you & have a blessed day.

ICT Department
Governors office
Rivers state secretariat complex
port Harcourt
Rivers state

Text only +243 903 4411 161
E- mail RVSG.ICT@ G- mail.com
Twitter @rvsg_ICT
Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/Rvsg.ICT.dept
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
dmercy141983:
This is wickedness !
extreme wickedness.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
gold360:

#RVBiometrics

copied from @rvsg_ict

stories for the gods, stories that touches the heart. No excuse for non payment, absolute wickedness. Hw long will this continue, from biometrics excuse, now ict abi na min of finance abi na banks and people are suffering
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by neoph(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
... I tracked down my source to explain some issues, apparently these "incident" or "incidence" cases are because ICT (which before this time had nothing to do with ID, or biometric or pay matters) was given February pay roll list meanwhile February pay omitted thousands of people who their bvn did not get into the system on time or there were some other issues.and ICT as tasked to do computer magic to enroll and verify workers by the governor due to so much fraud in the system, they took only 1 month to start, I know a guy (family friend) who is working on the ICT biometric team and they are there 7 days a week, sometimes up to 1am working on rectifying so many issues , like the thousands of cases of incorrect information... in fact he was saying that to show how open the ICT ppl are they are the only govt department of ministry that publicly announces their email and phone number and he says ICT boss is fighting constantly with red tape and other typical govt slow processes to do a fast job, and even the cabal that runs the fraud are blocking... so watch out for some of these "announcements" from others that are not ICT... just my ten kobo... at the end of the day, every legitimate worker will get paid... we are suffering temporarily due to all the bad people that were running the ghost worker scams..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
nick4lifeng:
stories for the gods, stories that touches the heart. No excuse for non payment, absolute wickedness. Hw long will this continue, from biometrics excuse, now ict abi na min of finance abi na banks and people are suffering
baba calm down. lets focus on the good side of this info. which is the list is now with min of finance (meaning the governor has approved the payment ). see?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
gold360:
baba calm down. lets focus on the good side of this info. which is the list is now with min of finance (meaning the governor has approved the payment ). see?

gold na u add the part where gov approve oh.lol. Dnt mislead the guy becos u wan give am hope.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
End in sight...........Guys let's take a chill

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
masterchi:
gold na u add the part where gov approve oh.lol. Dnt mislead the guy becos u wan give am hope.
hahaha..your head dey there.
but seriously when I went to the ICT dept last week. they assured me that the list then was with the governor for approval. after which it will be sent to the finance people.. so for the fact that its now with the min of finance we can make some deductive inference that our man has approved.
amen oh.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
neoph:
... I tracked down my source to explain some issues, apparently these "incident" or "incidence" cases are because ICT (which before this time had nothing to do with ID, or biometric or pay matters) was given February pay roll list meanwhile February pay omitted thousands of people who their bvn did not get into the system on time or there were some other issues.and ICT as tasked to do computer magic to enroll and verify workers by the governor due to so much fraud in the system, they took only 1 month to start, I know a guy (family friend) who is working on the ICT biometric team and they are there 7 days a week, sometimes up to 1am working on rectifying so many issues , like the thousands of cases of incorrect information... in fact he was saying that to show how open the ICT ppl are they are the only govt department of ministry that publicly announces their email and phone number and he says ICT boss is fighting constantly with red tape and other typical govt slow processes to do a fast job, and even the cabal that runs the fraud are blocking... so watch out for some of these "announcements" from others that are not ICT... just my ten kobo... at the end of the day, every legitimate worker will get paid... we are suffering temporarily due to all the bad people that were running the ghost worker scams..
all these people with sauce, we dnt really care the tales by sunlight. We need money and u should ask them when we'll be getting it. All these we're precessing these, bank these, ghost these can delay our salary for another 2 or 3 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
gold360:
hahaha..your head dey there.
but seriously when I went to the ICT dept last week. they assured me that the list then was with the governor for approval. after which it will be sent to the finance people.. so for the fact that its now with the min of finance we can make some deductive inference that our man has approved.
amen oh.
amen too
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by neoph(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
masterchi:
all these people with sauce, we dnt really care the tales by sunlight. We need money and u should ask them when we'll be getting it. All these we're precessing these, bank these, ghost these can delay our salary for another 2 or 3 weeks.

my brother na info i dey share ooo... in order to diagnose an issue, information is important.... one has to try and find out what is the truth and what is not really true... just trying to relay what i have found out... to give people hope that it will soon come to conclusion... no vex

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
neoph:

my brother na info i dey share ooo... in order to diagnose an issue, information is important.... one has to try and find out what is the truth and what is not really true... just trying to relay what i have found out... to give people hope that it will soon come to conclusion... no vex
lol. right now paranoid teachers be like BABA, EVERY SOURCE OF YOURS BETTER PROVIDE US WITH THE DATE OF OUR PAYMENT OR IT WILL BE AS USELESS AS THE ''P'' IN ''PSYCHO ''

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
come to think of it....if an individual for his own selfish and unscrupulous gains flooded the system, made omission that has affected I and thousands of civil servants in this state....will not go on punished..... as people no dey fear God again.....oh GOD of vengeance arise oh!!!! and Smite the wicked.... let their wealth be as chaff before the wind.....let the be smitten with destructive hemorrhoids in their private parts...amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
For it is written "there shall be no sleep for the wicked".Standing on the authority of this scripture,I declare that there shall be no sleep for all those who can make us get our alerts this week but ain't willing to.May they know no rest or sleep,n may they wake up even by 12a.m to attend to our case until it is resolved n alerts start flowing.Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 12:42am On Aug 12, 2016
otubobo:
.....oh GOD of vengeance arise oh!!!! and Smite the wicked.... let their wealth be as chaff before the wind.....let the be smitten with destructive hemorrhoids in their private parts...amen.

Relax, God doesn't answer such prayer. Rather, pray that God should open way where there seems to be no way and break every barrier responsible for the delay.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2016
rOsy247:

Relax, God doesn't answer such prayer. Rather, pray that God should open way where there seems to be no way and break every barrier responsible for the delay.

.....oh!....he does.....if your one of those that believe that we shouldn't pray for the wicked or our enemies to die!!!! ....I can't help it....I pray all manner and sorts of prayers in line with the word of God...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2016
If alert no enter by next week Monday eeeeh ! Niger delta avengers is there portion . which kind nonsense be diz one sef suffering and smillimg hoping in hopelessness crying to deaf ears .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2016
otubobo:
come to think of it....if an individual for his own selfish and unscrupulous gains flooded the system, made omission that has affected I and thousands of civil servants in this state....will not go on punished..... as people no dey fear God again.....oh GOD of vengeance arise oh!!!! and Smite the wicked.... let their wealth be as chaff before the wind.....let the be smitten with destructive hemorrhoids in their private parts...amen.

rOsy247:

The physical enemies must die and the spiritual enemies displaced, the violent must take their inheritance by force else just as nigeria no wan let biafra go na so Satan dey use men and women in government to hold us in bondage. Yes! The enemies must die .

(1) (2) (3) ... (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) ... (866) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.