Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2395614 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
Since there is no confirmation letter for now, I have uploaded all others except confirmation letter.

Computer scanners only scan documents in Jpeg format, I have to down PDF converter and convert the JPEG documents to PDF. Then I opened the site and select my MDA as civil service commission, entered my the id number as my username and computer number as password.

A page opened for me to reset my password which I did and used the new password to login. The computer searched for my data and found it and behold my face on my profile. At the right hand corner, I saw the following, profile, upload documents and manual.

When uploading, I discovered the following for uploads
Letter of first appointment
letter of confirmation
letter of promotion
letter of present posting
certificate of origin
Birth certificate/age declaration
valid means of identification
bvn printout
bank statement of last month.

Under my profile page I saw rank of which I filled and I also saw unit which I don't know. So, if you know anything about unit please share. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 9:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
Please can I get tax clearance certificate, if yes how and where. If you can be of help please let me know. It's urgent
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
[=GamaG post=64848578]Since there is no confirmation letter for now, I have uploaded all others except confirmation letter.

Computer scanners only scan documents in Jpeg format, I have to down PDF converter and convert the JPEG documents to PDF. Then I opened the site and select my MDA as civil service commission, entered my the id number as my username and computer number as password.

A page opened for me to reset my password which I did and used the new password to login. The computer searched for my data and found it and behold my face on my profile. At the right hand corner, I saw the following, profile, upload documents and manual.

letter of confirmation
letter of promotion
certificate of origin
bvn printout

Under my profile page I saw rank of which I filled and I also saw unit which I don't know. So, if you know anything about unit please share. Thanks.
[Unit is the LGA where you are working/Teaching]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Adola1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
[=GamaG post=64848578]Since there is no confirmation letter for now, I have uploaded all others except confirmation letter.

letter of confirmation
letter of promotion
certificate of origin
bvn printout

[Unit is the LGA where you are working/Teaching][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:12am On Feb 07, 2018
NOTE: The documents for upload should not exceed 2mb (2000kb) each. I could not upload mine last night due to the size of my documents (3mb, 4mb etc) when it was scanned. But i've updated my profile.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 5:22am On Feb 07, 2018
Adola1:

letter of confirmation
letter of promotion
certificate of origin
bvn printout

[Unit is the LGA where you are working/Teaching]

please for us that don't have confirmation letter yet,what are we do?then what of letter of promotion, letter of present posting, how do we go about them?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 11:06am On Feb 07, 2018
Please has anyone collected the confirmation letter(ube)..what is d procedure/requirement...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2018
GamaG:
Since there is no confirmation letter for now, I have uploaded all others except confirmation letter.

letter of confirmation
letter of promotion
certificate of origin
bvn printout

Gama G how did u login? I am having challenge loging in with my Staff no and computer no. or better still email me ur number Irrviewplace@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2018
URGENT !

My principal in my school in tai LGA sold two CDs to us for 600 naira he said the directive from the school board is that we burn those document being requested in PDF format into those CDs submit one to him and keep one to ourselse that he will submit the CDs to the school board. Pleases is this the directive ? Other civil servants I met today in the bank don't have CDs and had no idea what I was talking about. My question is,
Is it true that we should burn those document into the CDs ?
Do you think my principal is playing on our intelligence siphoning us off our monies ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
dmercy141983:
URGENT !

My principal in my school in tai LGA sold two CDs to us for 600 naira he said the directive from the school board is that we burn those document being requested in PDF format into those CDs submit one to him and keep one to ourselse that he will submit the CDs to the school board. Pleases is this the directive ? Other civil servants I met today in the bank don't have CDs and had no idea what I was talking about. My question is,
Do you think my principal is playing on our intelligence siphoning us off our monies ?
They are all looking for a way to make money for themselves.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
masterchi:
Gama G how did u login? I am having challenge loging in with my Staff no and computer no. or better still email me ur number Irrviewplace@gmail.com. thanks
When u open the site choose ur MDA which is civil service commission, then enter the last number on ur ID card number as ur username, ur computer number as ur password then log in.

you will be asked to change ur password to the one u like. In the password box enter ur new password and in the confirm ur password box re-enter ur new password then login.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 5:06pm On Feb 07, 2018
Na wa o, the site is not opening again o, abi na my phone get issue? Pls anyone who had accessed the site after 5pm 7/2/18 should buzz me. Also, I think our MDA is RSSSB not civil service commission
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
Pls, the statement of account, is it only from 1st of January to 31st January, since it's just for last month, or should it be from 1st January to current date been 7th February?
Please your contributions are needed, as I want to visit bank tomorrow.
Also do I need to request for bank stamp on it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2018
kebosky:
Na wa o, the site is not opening again o, abi na my phone get issue? Pls anyone who had accessed the site after 5pm 7/2/18 should buzz me. Also, I think our MDA is RSSSB not civil service commission
whether u leave it at Civil service or not, as soon as ur page opens it would open at ur accurate MDA because Ur ID card number already has ur MDA code. Mine, i was taken straight to RSSSB without me searching for it. The dash board would display ur names,picture, MDA, School u were posted, Ur date of employment and Retirement, ur salary level and grade. All by itself without asking u to provide those info.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=GamaG post=64848578]Since there is no confirmation letter for now, I have uploaded all others except confirmation letter.

letter of confirmation
letter of promotion
certificate of origin
bvn printout
Pls did u upload all the needed document or only the compulsory ones? I asked because BVN print out and Bank statement seems not to be among the compulsory documents listed by them in their User Manual. Pls ur reply is needed.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2018
[quote author=emekatex post=64875668][/quote]When u log in, u will discover that BVN printout. bank statement as well as valid means of identification which were not on the manual are there.

Your bank statement of last month covers from 1st to 31st of January.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 3:43am On Feb 08, 2018
Dear honourable colleagues. Update staff profile page refused to open last night when i was browsing but other pages opened. Did anyone experience the same thing at any point in time yesterday? Ur response is highly needed. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pee30: 6:35am On Feb 08, 2018
emekatex:
Dear honourable colleagues. Update staff profile page refused to open last night when i was browsing but other pages opened. Did anyone experience the same thing at any point in time yesterday? Ur response is highly needed. Thanks.

pls someone should help me and tell me what to do. I login midnight to do the registration, I opened the page where I supposed to change my password but because of network, I couldn't change it and I click on reset without imputing anything. later the network was stable, I try to login but what am seeing is this[img]
emekatex:

pls someone should help me and tell me what to do. I login midnight to do the registration, I opened the page where I supposed to change my password but because of network, I couldn't change it and I click on reset without imputing anything. later the network was stable, I try to login but what am seeing is this

pls someone should help me and tell me what to do. I login midnight to do the registration, I opened the page where I supposed to change my password but because of network, I couldn't change it and I click on reset without imputing anything. later the network was stable, I try to login but what am seeing is this

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2018
pee30:

pls someone should help me and tell me what to do. I login midnight to do the registration, I opened the page where I supposed to change my password but because of network, I couldn't change it and I click on reset without imputing anything. later the network was stable, I try to login but what am seeing is this[img]

Just close the window and start again. I experienced it too.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pee30: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2018
emekatex:
Just close the window and start again. I experienced it too.

I have close the window and did it over over again the same response. pls help me, contact me 08075126988
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:18am On Feb 08, 2018
Please each time I input. My staff ID and computer numbers as my username and password respectively, this pops out, please how do I bypass it and log in directly, '? Thanks house .

Secondly for those that have done theirs , did you use just the last 5 digits of your staff ID or you added 2006 ?

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2018
dmercy141983:
URGENT !

To the best of my knowledge a CD should not exceed 300 naira. So I think that principal has made good money for himself. Lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2018
gold360:
Please each time I input. My staff ID and computer numbers as my username and password respectively, this pops out, please how do I bypass it and log in directly, '? Thanks house .

Secondly for those that have done theirs , did you use just the last 5 digits of your staff ID or you added 2006 ?
Just the five digits as it is in your nominal roll. I repeat just the 5 digits
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2018
That's how I've been imputing it.

Meanwhile I just heard that the local government biometrics exercise currently going on in the various LGAs will cover for this uploads we have been trying to do, please confirm from your school heads
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
gold360:

had same problem. Called the ICT people and they said they are still uploading records.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Will the list that contains our posting initially serve as our letter of first posting?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pee30: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
gold360:

Just call this number, I heard the same issue and I called the number and the problem was fixed, 084550008
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nexworld: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=pee30 post=64889943]

My good colleagues, can somebody pls paste the web address, where we can create a profile and upload the credentials, thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pee30: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
[quote author=Nexworld post=64892962][/quote]

https://publicservice.riversstate.gov.ng
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
pee30:

call any of the numbers: 084550006, 084550007, 084550008, armed with all your relevant numbers.
....and pen and paper too.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
please, anyone with Login issues, ensure the supposed "New Computer Number" you are given by the ICT unit people, is corrected to the "Old Computer Number" on your Profile through the "Update My Profile" page. better still, please, ask them clearly if the password is now your computer number.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
GamaG:

letter of confirmation
letter of promotion
certificate of origin
bvn printout

Some computer scanners can output in pdf

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: QueenEsther1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.