Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400365 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tgaiushart3161: 12:14am On Apr 26
Zenith salary received. No deductions this month.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jayokey: 6:12am On Apr 26
It is completely poor
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jayokey: 7:18am On Apr 26
dear forum people, is this amount good or bad?[
It's very poor.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 9:37am On Apr 26
Jayokey:
dear forum people, is this amount good or bad?[
It's very poor.
.....in as much as it is poor.. implementation is the problem and state governors are the biggest problem...I don't know why labour is not holding them accountable. Even with 30k as minimum wage alot of state including ours is yet to implement it.. I just wan see the excuse them go give if it's now 150k. am optimistic yet being a realist in the face of the gross systemic corruption in this country..workers are at the mercy of the government it's just bad..

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 10:42am On Apr 26
April salary credited by Ecobank without deduction.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:37pm On Apr 26
FCMB drop our own ooo!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kceemart(f): 1:01pm On Apr 26
Fcmb just paid
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26
UBA nkor?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sirjoe24: 2:09pm On Apr 26
What of union bank?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 3:46pm On Apr 26
Access bank received

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nonchalant35: 4:50pm On Apr 26
gold360:
UBA nkor?
relax it will come😂😂😂
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nonchalant35: 4:57pm On Apr 26
Up UBA💃💃💃

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26
Unity bank just dropped. I wasn't expecting. Let them keep it up
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 10:58am On Apr 29
Has any Union Bank user received? Union Bank don dey carry last o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 11:30am On Apr 29
MaksLove:

No b small something ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kayusely70(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29
MaksLove:
Relax bro! It will still come.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 3:02pm On Apr 29
Yes Union has paid. But no network for transfers. I'm almost getting tired for an hour now
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by loliapoopy2013(f): 4:35pm On Apr 29
I still have not received my salary from Union Bank, why na?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Oriuwa(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29
What I heard about the New Minimum Wage is heartbreaking. That we'll have to wait longer than anticipated.

What is the right to an adequate standard of living? Everyone has the right to an adequate standard of living including adequate food, water and housing and to the continuous improvement of living conditions.
MUST IT BE ABOUT THE POLITICIANS ALONE?
THERE'S GOD O!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 5:51pm On Apr 29
loliapoopy2013:
I still have not received my salary from Union Bank, why na?

Have you checked your balance? They've paid
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:05pm On Apr 29
MaksLove:

Have you checked your balance? They've paid

Yes, I have, yet none.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29
Oriuwa:
What I heard about the New Minimum Wage is heartbreaking. That we'll have to wait longer than anticipated.

What is the right to an adequate standard of living? Everyone has the right to an adequate standard of living including adequate food, water and housing and to the continuous improvement of living conditions.
THERE'S GOD O!
Gov. SIM Fubara is stylishly wicked as well. What has stoped him from given us the mandated wage award when the money is even available? Knowing fully well that the economy is bitting hard on the citizenry. State like Bayelsa have paid wage award to their workers. Gov. Obaseki just today increased minimum wage to 70k even before the federal government. What is he doing to ease the sufferings of workers in the state? Does he think the promotion was enough for us?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 7:18pm On Apr 29
TheWatchDog:
Gov. SIM Fubara is stylishly wicked as well. What has stoped him from given us the mandated wage award when the money is even available? Knowing fully well that the economy is bitting hard on the citizenry. State like Bayelsa have paid wage award to their workers. Gov. Obaseki just today increased minimum wage to 70k even before the federal government. What is he doing to ease the sufferings of workers in the state? Does he think the promotion was enough for us?

Please don't say that he is wicked. Pleasure is much on him but I know by 1st May he will do something.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:30am On Apr 30
Oriuwa:

THERE'S GOD O!

Since you don't know how long we will wait before getting our minimum wage let us then assume that what you heard is very incorrect and at best a false speculation from that source of information.

Governor Sim should pay us our wage award the money is available since last year, what is he doing with that money? Make that man no just mumu em sef ooo! If em do any how him go see any how, his priority are the people because the people are the business venture of the politicians.

Governor Sim Fubara wake up you are strangulating civil servants, if you continue like this majority will align with Nyesom Wike and kick you out.

Loyalty to you does not mean we will become foolish and stupid at the same time suffering smiling and praising you. Heaven forbid.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:34am On Apr 30
mela82:

Please don't say that he is wicked. Pleasure is much on him but I know by 1st May he will do something.

What kind of pressure is on his head that he does not hlknow how to diffuse, in order to play safe he should gain the loyalty of civil servants of the state, it is now we the civil servants that will fight for him against nyesom wike.

Let him pay wage award he will see civil servant massive support for him.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:36am On Apr 30
Tomorrow is May 1st hopefully our their lovely Governor will say something positively, because our take home is not taking us home, the promotion and its increment was done when economic was somehow better. The downturn of the economy has cause a lot of damages.

Governor in the spirit of love, should approve and start the payment of N35,000 wage awards or push minimum wage to #70,000 pending when the federal government will come up with new minimum wage.

A hungry man is an angry man. Gradually the love the civil servant has for governor will start dwindling/reducing due to effect of hardship.

Bag of rice is N70,000 plus, Custard bucket of Gari is now N3,000, Custard bucket of beans N5,000, gas very expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 8:07am On Apr 30
Chibuking81:
Tomorrow is May 1st hopefully our their lovely Governor will say something positively, because our take home is not taking us home, the promotion and its increment was done when economic was somehow better. The downturn of the economy has cause a lot of damages.

Governor in the spirit of love, should approve and start the payment of N35,000 wage awards or push minimum wage to #70,000 pending when the federal government will come up with new minimum wage.

A hungry man is an angry man. Gradually the love the civil servant has for governor will start dwindling/reducing due to effect of hardship.

Bag of rice is N70,000 plus, Custard bucket of Gari is now N3,000, Custard bucket of beans N5,000, gas very expensive.

Na tomorrow,
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30
Am I the only one using Union bank Khana LGA yet to receive salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 9:43pm On Apr 30
Federal government approved workers salaries.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 9:48pm On Apr 30
Sau24:
Federal government approved workers salaries.
Federal government approved 25% to 35% salary increase for civil servants.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 5:36am On May 01
TheWatchDog:
Federal government approved 25% to 35% salary increase for civil servants.

Is it not the wage award or is it different.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 6:58am On May 01
mela82:

Is it not the wage award or is it different.
This cant be wage award, it's meant for federal workers only

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.