Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2395729 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
TheWatchDog:
There are comes a time when some persons come here to tell lies with authority and boldness that Jun salaries will be payed between July and August. I have also come to tell you in good authority that JUN salaries will be payed between Thursday and Friday.

I believe u
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
You are dreaming
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Sau24:
You are dreaming
We will know who is actually dreaming.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2018
TheWatchDog:
There comes a time when some persons come here to tell lies with authority and boldness that Jun salaries will be payed between July and August. I have also come to tell you in good authority that JUN salaries will be payed between Thursday and Friday.
dude, we're together on this one
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2018
Has anyone received alert? At least To give us hope... Before you know it it's weekend.mbok we need alert today o

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
My principal said from reliable source that we'll be paid next week... This is not good at all I get catarrh and pains already plus diz news now. Anyways let's just keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
oyigbo ube
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Purity001: 2:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
kelga UBE.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Vigapaul: 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
purity, were u paid?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
gold360:
oyigbo ube
I don't understand sir
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
nick4lifeng:
I don't understand sir
sorry it's a typo

MODIFIED = oyigbo ube, have you started submitting your applications for the loan?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Let's be serious.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
nick4lifeng:
Has anyone received alert? At least To give us hope... Before you know it it's weekend.mbok we need alert today o
FAAC meeting has been politicized.
Federal government are deliberately delaying this month FAAC meeting in order to starved EKITI STATE government/governor of fund, so that they will not have more money in their possession before their next weekend election.

It's also a way of keeping fund off the hands of some PDP governors who might likely want to assist EKITI STATE, example Rivers state. Our Nigeria politics has become something else. It's always at the detriment of the masses/ civil servants.

Federal government has access to money, and will use it as they feel. National Executive Council (NEC) meeting attended by governors, was mostly attended by APC governors to act on their already planned script of frustrating the sharing of money last week/ this week.

They might still delay it reaches next week.

But I don't pray for that, let the sharing take place this week.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
We were asked to pay #1000 by the zonal board before we can submit our loan form. PPSB Tai.Anything like that in your area?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
hail:
We were asked to pay #1000 by the zonal board before we can submit our loan form. PPSB Tai.Anything like that in your area?
We paid #200 to submit ours.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chibuking81:

No FAAC meeting no payment, FAAC meeting has been politicized.
Federal government are deliberately delaying this month FAAC meeting in order to starved EKITI STATE government/governor of fund, so that they will not have more money in their possession before their this weekend election.

It's also a way of keeping fund off the hands of some PDP governors who might likely want to assist EKITI STATE, example Rivers state. Our Nigeria politics has become something else. It's always at the detriment of the masses/ civil servants.

Federal government has access to money, and will use it as they feel. National Executive Council (NEC) meeting attended by governors, was mostly attended by APC governors to act on their already planned script of frustrating the sharing of money last week/ this week.

The moment after this Saturday election, FAAC will share the money.

Its a pity I mean its a a serious pity... But this time around the dog must bite its owner the python must swallow its handler. See how they play politics with our welfare.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Purity001:
kelga UBE.
gold360:
oyigbo ube

What a joke ! Una no sabi wen to joke ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Belexy95: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
I think it is unfair to attribute the inability to successfully hold Faac for the month of june to the forth-coming guber polls in Ekiti state. 1stly, Ekiti elections is next weekend, 14th july and not this weekend. Also, the reasons for Faac's failure was posted on this thread for all to peruse. Why are we quick to give political colouration to obvious things? When Tinubu was the governor of Lagos state, Obasanjo as President, witheld Lagos state allocations for over a year. How did the state fare? How did he pay civil servant? IGR. What is happening to Rivers state IGR?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sunnysos: 6:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmm. Anyone who does not have multiple source of INCOME is finished because government would always put him/her in a tight Conner.
Chat with me on WhatsApp (08087690974) for info on something that would be bringing alert to ur phone every 27th of each month.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Belexy95:
I think it is unfair to attribute the inability to successfully hold Faac for the month of june to the forth-coming guber polls in Ekiti state. 1stly, Ekiti elections is next weekend, 14th july and not this weekend. Also, the reasons for Faac's failure was posted on this thread for all to peruse. Why are we quick to give political colouration to obvious things? When Tinubu was the governor of Lagos state, Obasanjo as President, witheld Lagos state allocations for over a year. How did the state fare? How did he pay civil servant? IGR. What is happening to Rivers state IGR?
https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/highest-revenue-generating-states-in-nigeria/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/state-viability-index-lagos-generates-igr-31-states-combined/

Governors suppose to use internal generated revenue to pay workers, and the money from FAAC to carry on with their capital projects. cool
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Those people talking about using IGR to pay workers are ignorant of governance. If you don't have IGR nko.?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Sau24:
Those people talking about using IGR to pay workers are ignorant of governance. If you don't have IGR nko.?

You're most ignorant every state has IGR OK! And rivers state has superb IGR in billions OK !

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 7:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Sau24:
You speak for your state
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Sau24:
are you really a teacher transferring societal values to our younger generation?
what is the use of being a state governor if you can't develop initiatives to generate revenues through the human and natural resources in your state?
Lagos, rivers, ogun and anambra states are all trying, the other states should just be scrapped!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 9:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
good luck

Applications are hereby invited for Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise. The Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise is open for B.Sc and NCE degree holders across the states in Nigeria and applicants must specialize in any of the following basic education subjects under listed beneath:

1). English Language

2). Mathematics

3). Science

4). Vocational Education

5). Arts) Nigerian and Foreign Languages

Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
Interested applicants have been mandated to follow the instruction below to apply;

1). Applicants must hold the Nigeria Certificate in Education ‘NCE, obtained not earlier than 2013 from a recognized College of Education fully accredited by NCCE

2). Candidates should not be more than 40years of Age

3). Interested candidates who are currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization (Public and Private) are not allow to participate in the Scheme without first formally disengaging from the organization.

4). Successful applicants must be ready to serve in any schools in rural area posted.

Position TEACHERSJob Reference No SUBEB01Summation
Applicants with specialization in English, Mathematics, Yoruba, Computer, Basic Science, Agricultural Science, Home Economics, Art & Craft, Special Education and IRK/CRK can apply.

Employment Status PERMANENT.

How to apply for 2018/2019 Federal Teachers Recruitment Online.
Applicants who succeeded with the above listed requirement should forward their application to the following under listed address, with photocopies of their NCE Certificate, Birth Certificates, and change of name should be attached to their applications; as follows

Forward your application to the following address:

The Executive Chairman,

State Universal Basic Education Board;

in their respective LGEAs or SUBEB of your State

Application Deadline
Not Specified.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by biggal: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
My ppl pls how authentic is d advert pls . I want to apply pls where will I send d application in rivers state
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ppsb, ahoada East
Diamond
Confirmed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
ikem50:
Ppsb, ahoada East
Diamond
Confirmed
Please what are they to confirmed?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:55am On Jul 07, 2018
biggal:
My ppl pls how authentic is d advert pls . I want to apply pls where will I send d application in rivers state
don't know how authentic my dear, saw it on an educational whatsap platform, you're suppose to submit application to your state U.B.E, so if you know anybody in your state U.B.E, confirm from the person
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2018
Chibuking81:

Please what are they to confirmed?
he isn't asking anyone to confirm anything, he is rather saying it with good authority that diamond bank has paid salary, CONFIRMED
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by judalph(f): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2018
like seriously?

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.