Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2401777 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2019
Edozie82:

Good morning please, I'll get in touch with you later.Can one contact you through Whatsapp? If yes,send me ur contact.
Yes we can chat... 08064329142
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Adamawa Governor Orders Payment Of N30,000 New Minimum Wage
The new wage takes effect from November 2019, according to a statement by the Director Media and Communications, Solomon Kumangar.
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKNOV 05, 2019

Adamawa State governor, Ahmadu Fintiri, has ordered the implementation of N30,000 new national minimum wage in the state.

The new wage takes effect from November 2019, according to a statement by the Director Media and Communications, Solomon Kumangar.

The statement reads, "Governor Ahmadu Fintiri has directed that payment of the new national minimum wage should commence from November, 2019.

"This order covers state civil servants as well as local government employees.”

Recall that Governor Fintiri had promised to implement the new national minimum wage once the federal government concluded discussions on its consequential effect.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Pls, is it true that the rivers State government has approved d sack of teachers without TRCN certificate with effect from next year?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
onlyhandsome202:
Pls, is it true that the rivers State government has approved d sack of teachers without TRCN certificate with effect from next year?
no it is not. Una sabi hear negative rumour

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Minimum Wage:
The labour unions in Nigeria will formally write state governments on Wednesday and ask them to begin negotiation on the consequential adjustments arising from the new minimum wage.
The unions said this on Tuesday in Abuja at the end of a meeting of their states joint councils.
They also said the percentages in the agreement they had with the federal government will be the minimum they would accept from any state.
Under their agreement with the federal government, workers in the COMESS wage structure on salary grade level 7 got 23 per cent increment, grade level 8 got 20 per cent, grade level 9 got 19 per cent, grade level 10 -14 got 16 per cent while grade level 15-17 got 14 per cent.
For those on the second category of wages structures, CONHES, CONRRISE, CONTISS etc, Level 7 got 22.2 per cent, Level 8-14 got 16 per cent, while Level 15-17 got 10.5 per cent.
The secretary of the unions’ Joint National Public Service Negotiating Council, Alade Lawal, said the national leaders handed three documents over to the state negotiating council chairmen.
”The first one is the agreement we signed with the federal government on the consequential adjustment. We have decided to develop a table on consolidated public salary structure and the consolidated health sector salary arrangement.”
He said the documents were given to state negotiating council chairmen as a guide in their own negotiations in their states.
”The document will not hinder their negotiation with state governments.
It is for the personal use of our members in the states, we are not forwarding it to the state governments,” he said.
“We are hopeful that by December 31, all negotiations should be wrapped
up. In areas where we have difficulties, we have decided to move in as
a group to shut down the space towards ensuring that implementation is
done.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
onlyhandsome202:
Is the result for the October diet TRCN exam out?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
etin06:
Is the result for the October diet TRCN exam out?
They have not even written the exam.
It seems it was rescheduled for this weekend being 8th.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
kingsjeroneyah:

They have not even written the exam.
It seems it was rescheduled for this weekend being 8th.
I was among the few people that wrote the exam at uniport. Except they have cancelled all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2019
etin06:

I was among the few people that wrote the exam at uniport. Except they have cancelled all.
My guy that went for the uniport came home with a report of being teargas and exam reschedule for a day to be announced later.
I ask him yesterday and he told me reschedule for November 8th.
So don't really know which is what.
But one thing is certain, the exam is far from being over not to talk of result.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2019
onlyhandsome202:
please let us be careful with this kind of rumour. Personally I was at TRCN office to inquire about our results and remind them of the need to consider some PGDE students who since writing exams in 2017 at NTI are still awaiting their result. The officer that attended to me said, there is nothing to be worried about since the federal government won't be enforcing their December deadline. That we should calm down as in due time everybody's results will be out even if it's not this year.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
masterchi:
no it is not. Una sabi hear negative rumour

Ur bad mouth too bad.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 5:53am On Nov 07, 2019
kingsjeroneyah:

My guy that went for the uniport came home with a report of being teargas and exam reschedule for a day to be announced later.
I ask him yesterday and he told me reschedule for November 8th.
So don't really know which is what.
But one thing is certain, the exam is far from being over not to talk of result.

I wrote the exam that day. Some were rescheduled to this month
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:45am On Nov 07, 2019
rOsy247:

others will be written in December
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:19am On Nov 07, 2019
rOsy247:

Truth is the could not handle the crowd, so choose to break it into groups.
Each group are being assign different time/date and are being notified by SMS.
At least, I saw my guys SMS for this weekend batch.
In all exam continual...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
The Federal Government has declared Monday as Public Holiday to mark the 2019 Eid-ul-Mawlud in commemoration of the birthday of the Holy Prophet Muhammad.

Mr Mohammed Manga, Director Press and Public relations of the Ministry of Interior, announced this in a statement on Thursday in Abuja, Igbere TV reports.

He said the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, congratulated the Muslim faithful on the occasion and enjoined them to live within the virtues and teachings of the Prophet.

He said imbibing the Prophet’s virtues of love, courage and perseverance would guarantee peace and security in the country.

Aregbesola expressed confidence that the challenges confronting Nigeria at the moment would soon be over; and therefore called on Nigerians to remain focused and determined.

He gave the assurance that with the immense potentials the country is endowed with; coupled with its human and natural resources, Nigeria will sooner than later join the league of developed nations.

“With love, commitment, self-sacrifice, patience and patriotism, we will certainly, build a greater Nigeria,” Aregbesola said.

The Minister restated Government’s desire to ensure a peaceful and secure environment for all Nigerians.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
onlyhandsome202:

Yes it is true ooo! Bit it is only you that will be sacked OK! Chai sorry ooo! Very useless question and enquiry indeed. Rumor mongers.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2019
dmercy141983:

Yes it is true ooo! Bit it is only you that will be sacked OK! Chai sorry ooo! Very useless question and enquiry indeed. Rumor mongers.

You only succeeded in showing how foolish and stupid you are. When did it become a crime to ask questions? Your type is the reason Nigeria is still backwards. Must u comment ? Ode...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2019
onlyhandsome202:

You only succeeded in showing how foolish and stupid you are. When did it become a crime to ask questions? Your type is the reason Nigeria is still backwards. Must u comment ? Ode...

Taaa! We know your type OK! And we always serve you exactly what you deserve OK!
Rumor Mungering to create panic.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2019
dmercy141983:

Taaa! We know your type OK! And we always serve you exactly what you deserve OK!
Rumor Mungering to create panic.

Irrelevant people always seek attention. As empty as you are, u got nothing to offer. Ode. Na your type d kill family unity.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
onlyhandsome202:

Irrelevant people always seek attention. As empty as you are, u got nothing to offer. Ode. Na your type d kill family unity.

I just want to ask please don't be annoyed,all this insult is it actually neccessary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Apraise:

I just want to ask please don't be annoyed,all this insult is it actually neccessary?

Is now you want to talk about it abi ? U didn't see others to quote huh, biased mind.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=onlyhandsome202 post=83963282]

Is now you want to talk about it abi ? U didn't see others to quote huh, biased mind.[/quokte]

Hmmmmm, am sorry if I have offended anybody,please I have not even gone for the TRCN examination,all I wanted is for everyone to contribute meaningfully without bias. Please onlyhandsome202 I am not bias in anyway and if I have responded such, I am really very sorry.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Copied from vanguard online newspaper

Sanwo-Olu commences payment of N35,000 minimum wage to workers end of November

ON NOVEMBER 15, 20197:41 PMIN NEWSBY BANKOLE
By Olasunkanmi Akoni

Following the agreement reached between the Lagos State Joint Public Service Negotiating Council, JNC, and Lagos State Government, led by Babajide Sanwo-olu, Friday, November 15, all arrangements have been concluded to commence the payment of the new minimum wage and the consequential adjustment rates to public workers in the November 2019 salary cycle.
State Chairman of JNC, comrade Rasaq Adio Falade, disclosed this in a statement made public at the end of the meeting witnessed by representatives of the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC and Trade Union Congress, TUC, in Alausa, Ikeja.
Also read: Minimum wage: FG, Labour agree on consequential adjustments
The statement, titled, “Conclusion of negotiations on the minimum wage and consequential adjustment of salaries for Lagos State public sector workers,” read in part: “Consequent upon series of meetings and discussions held between the Lagos State JNC on the payment of the new minimum wage to Lagos State public sector workers, necessary terms of settlement and agreement was reached today 15th November 2019.”
Falade recalled that the National Joint Public Service Negotiating Council, NJPSNC, and the Federal Government’s Negotiations and consequential adjustment of salaries produced the following figures on Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure, CONPSS: Grade Level, GL. 01-06=N30,000, GL. 07=23.2 per cent, GL. 08=20 per cent, GL. 09=19 per cent, GL.10-14=16 per cent, GL. 15-17=14 per cent.
He continued, ” Comparatively and in consonance with the pronouncements of the Lagos State Governor, Mr Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, find below the product of the process of negotiations that were painstakingly undertaken and concluded with the Lagos State Government by the labour movement for the public sector workers.
“Lagos State Salaries Consequential Adjustment/Increase, GL. 01-06=N35,000.09
b. GL. 07=30 per cent, GL. 08-10=25 per cent,
GL. 12-14=22.5 per cent, GL. 15-17=20 per cent.”
Falade stated that payment of allowances peculiar to certain professions/sectors such as Health Workers, Medical Personnel, Teachers, among other embedded in their respective Consolidated Salary Structures, ‘”such as CONHESS, CONMESS, CONTISS, shall be paid for those stated items ( Hazard, Call, Shift, and others) at such rates as provided in the various salaries of government approved in 2011.
“On payment of arrears the new Minimum Wage Act came into effect on the 18th April 2019 as such, it was agreed that payment of the six and half months arrears shall be made and concluded by the first quarter of the Year 2020.”

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 1:13am On Nov 16, 2019
gold360:
Copied from vanguard online newspaper

Sanwo-Olu commences payment of N35,000 minimum wage to workers end of November

ON NOVEMBER 15, 20197:41 PMIN NEWSBY BANKOLE
By Olasunkanmi Akoni

Following the agreement reached between the Lagos State Joint Public Service Negotiating Council, JNC, and Lagos State Government, led by Babajide Sanwo-olu, Friday, November 15, all arrangements have been concluded to commence the payment of the new minimum wage and the consequential adjustment rates to public workers in the November 2019 salary cycle.
State Chairman of JNC, comrade Rasaq Adio Falade, disclosed this in a statement made public at the end of the meeting witnessed by representatives of the Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC and Trade Union Congress, TUC, in Alausa, Ikeja.
Also read: Minimum wage: FG, Labour agree on consequential adjustments
The statement, titled, “Conclusion of negotiations on the minimum wage and consequential adjustment of salaries for Lagos State public sector workers,” read in part: “Consequent upon series of meetings and discussions held between the Lagos State JNC on the payment of the new minimum wage to Lagos State public sector workers, necessary terms of settlement and agreement was reached today 15th November 2019.”
Falade recalled that the National Joint Public Service Negotiating Council, NJPSNC, and the Federal Government’s Negotiations and consequential adjustment of salaries produced the following figures on Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure, CONPSS: Grade Level, GL. 01-06=N30,000, GL. 07=23.2 per cent, GL. 08=20 per cent, GL. 09=19 per cent, GL.10-14=16 per cent, GL. 15-17=14 per cent.
He continued, ” Comparatively and in consonance with the pronouncements of the Lagos State Governor, Mr Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, find below the product of the process of negotiations that were painstakingly undertaken and concluded with the Lagos State Government by the labour movement for the public sector workers.
“Lagos State Salaries Consequential Adjustment/Increase, GL. 01-06=N35,000.09
b. GL. 07=30 per cent, GL. 08-10=25 per cent,
GL. 12-14=22.5 per cent, GL. 15-17=20 per cent.”
Falade stated that payment of allowances peculiar to certain professions/sectors such as Health Workers, Medical Personnel, Teachers, among other embedded in their respective Consolidated Salary Structures, ‘”such as CONHESS, CONMESS, CONTISS, shall be paid for those stated items ( Hazard, Call, Shift, and others) at such rates as provided in the various salaries of government approved in 2011.
“On payment of arrears the new Minimum Wage Act came into effect on the 18th April 2019 as such, it was agreed that payment of the six and half months arrears shall be made and concluded by the first quarter of the Year 2020.”

GOD bless him, 35k for level6 blow and 30percen increment for level 7, mr Wike we are waiting o
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2019
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:07am On Nov 16, 2019
Copied from daily trust newspaper online.

Adamawa govt to pay civil servants N32,000 minimum wage from November

By - | Published Date Nov 13, 2019 19:17 PM

The Adamawa state Head of Service, Dr Edgar Amos, on Wednesday said the state government would pay a new N32, 000 minimum wage to its workers at the end of November. Amos said the state government would pay N32,000, which was more than the N30,000 approved by the federal government, in fulfillment of Governor Ahmadu Fintiri’s campaign promise to pay N32,000 minimum wage if elected. “The national minimum wage is N30,000 but the governor is going to pay N32,000 because that is his promise,” Amos said. The head of service, however, said that the issue of consequential adjustment for other workers earning above the minimum wage was still being discussed with labour unions.(NAN)

Prostate ENLARGEMENT? Don't Let Your PROSTATE Frustrate You! Here's A Better NATURAL Way To Shrink Your Prostate Enlargement! -No Surgery, -No Drugs. Shrink To Normal In Just 15 Days! Normalize Your Urination And Erection! Just Click To Get It Now! Download Daily Trust News App Share this article TwitterFacebookWhatsAppTelegram Join us on Follow @daily_trust Share your story with us: 08189301900 (Whatsapp and SMS only) Email: dtonline@dailytrust.com Complain about a story or Report an error and/or correction: +2348189301900 DISCLAIMER: Comments on this thread are that of the maker and they do not necessarily reflect the organizations stand or views on issues. Top Posts 48hrs to Bayelsa gov’ship: High Court sacks APC candidate as Appeal Court reinstates deputy Breaking: Oyo govt confirms attack on Gov Makinde in Lokoja Nigerian kid, Chika propounds new maths formula Kogi/Bayelsa: IGP orders withdrawal of security aides to Yahaya Bello, Dickson, others 'El-Zakzaky, Dasuki, Sowore opted for DSS custody' NECO dismisses 70 Staff over certificate forgery New twists in ASD daughter’s marriage Breaking: Buhari eminently qualified to contest 2019 election- S/Court Just In Nigeria miss out on Olympics as Faleye wastes great chance LIVE BLOG: Bayelsa-Kogi governorship elections Kano ‘CHIP WHIP’: DSS arrests fake number plate producers Kogi, Bayelsa Guber Polls: Shun vote selling, violence, Centre
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2019
sammymarvin:
GOD bless him, 35k for level6 blow and 30percen increment for level 7, mr Wike we are waiting o
in all of these... We should be confident that our darling governor will even surpass the performance of these governors because our beloved Rivers state has been known to pay wages well above the national minimum wage. Let us just be positive

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:44am On Nov 16, 2019
shocked
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
It's well
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
cool
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Chibuking81:
From our dear governor's previous statement, we should be expecting our new minimum wage (consequential adjustments) this month.
He said "State will be the first to pay whatever was finally settled for as the new wage". That mean since Federal government has finally settled with the labour and will start the payment this month, and Lagos state their counterpart has promise to start their payment this months too with higher percentage than Federal, our Governor might likely join the Lagos state in paying higher, and he will start first by paying as usual on or before 25th November, 2019.

For your own wellbeing and sanity don't trust or depend on the words of any politician in Nigeria no matter how good they may sound.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.