Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399612 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2019
gold360:
na wetin me sef dey think.
Please is it compulsory that we must all participate in this training?
The training is for all teachers, to fulfill the ICT complaint goals of the national policy on education.... We should be ready.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
Stevolala447:
Which bank is May
fresh mortgage
There are lot of banks out there.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
Union bank alert received, RSSSB Khana
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Catalyst4eva:
Union bank alert received, RSSSB Khana

Let it start raining in.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2019
Access bank alert
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
What of FCMB?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Charis15:
Please has Fidelity paid?
Yes!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by morganflezy: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ecobank alert received.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nnekaobianuju: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
Alert received fcmb ubeb
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2019
Has diamond access paid...I never see alert
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
kingsjeroneyah:

Ube or psssb?
UBE
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2019
jamesbridget13:
UBE
Okay.
Thanks
Our own for Psssb still dey do press up!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2019
otubobo:
Has diamond access paid...I never see alert
Access paid since yesterday. Check ur account.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 4:41am On Oct 27, 2019
Please o! has the filling of promotion form (APA FORM) reached any senior secondary school? please someone should confirm. I have not even seen a discernible sign of it in my school o! Ikwerre LGA. Is Senior Secondary school not part of the exercise?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
The Joint National Public Service Negotiating Council, which negotiated the consequential adjustments on the new minimum wage, will on Tuesday meet with its state councils over negotiations with state governments.

The Secretary of the JNPSNC, Alade Lawal, who disclosed this in an interview with our correspondent on Wednesday, said members of the state councils would be trained in how to approach negotiations with state governments.

After the Federal Government agreed on consequential adjustments and percentage increase for workers in the federal civil service with organised labour, the joint negotiating council in each state is expected to open negotiation with its state government with guidance from the national headquarters of the JNPSNC.

Lawal said the negotiating council leaders at the state councils had been told to move to Abuja for an important meeting on Tuesday.

He said, “The joint council in each of the states will open negotiation with their state government without the involvement of the Nigeria Labour Congress or the Trade Union Congress. These two bodies will come in when the need arises.

“As regards the guidelines, we have invited the state councils to a meeting in Abuja on Tuesday. In other words, the JNPSNC leaders and our state councils will meet to discuss the issue of negotiation with state governments. It is at the meeting that we will guide the state councils on how to go about their negotiation.”

Asked if such guidelines would help the state councils irrespective of the absence of an official document from the Federal Government on what it agreed with labour, Lawal said the document being expected was only a table, noting that the agreement with the FG on consequential adjustments remained sacrosanct.

He stated, “The document is a table but based on what was agreed with the Federal Government (on October 18, 2019), we can calculate what each federal worker will get as new salary. If your salary has been increased by 23.2 per cent, just move the old salary by 23.2 per cent forward to get the new figure.

“The procedure is that as soon as the Federal Executive Council approves the new wage structure and the consequential adjustments, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation will transmit the approval to the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment which in this case serves as the coordinator.

“The ministry will then move that to the office of the National Income, Salaries and Wages Commission after which an executive circular will be issued. All these have been prepared by now but they cannot be released until they get the official communication from government.”

Lawal said the national council and labour unions would monitor state negotiation and move in when necessary.

He added, “As far as we are concerned, there is no problem for now. The Federal Government, through the FEC had committed itself to December 31, 2019 deadline for the payment of all outstanding arrears. This means that if the federal workers don’t get their money in November, they will get it in December.

“For the states, the 36 joint councils will meet the national joint council first (on Tuesday) after which they will open negotiations with state governments. We will share experiences and certain information with them and also notify them of the intrigues involved. They need to prepare accurate date before opening negotiation with their state governments so that they can conveniently argue their case.”
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 6:02am On Nov 01, 2019
mela82:
The Joint National Public Service Negotiating Council, which negotiated the consequential adjustments on the new minimum wage, will on Tuesday meet with its state councils over negotiations with state governments.

The Secretary of the JNPSNC, Alade Lawal, who disclosed this in an interview with our correspondent on Wednesday, said members of the state councils would be trained in how to approach negotiations with state governments.

After the Federal Government agreed on consequential adjustments and percentage increase for workers in the federal civil service with organised labour, the joint negotiating council in each state is expected to open negotiation with its state government with guidance from the national headquarters of the JNPSNC.

Lawal said the negotiating council leaders at the state councils had been told to move to Abuja for an important meeting on Tuesday.

He said, “The joint council in each of the states will open negotiation with their state government without the involvement of the Nigeria Labour Congress or the Trade Union Congress. These two bodies will come in when the need arises.

“As regards the guidelines, we have invited the state councils to a meeting in Abuja on Tuesday. In other words, the JNPSNC leaders and our state councils will meet to discuss the issue of negotiation with state governments. It is at the meeting that we will guide the state councils on how to go about their negotiation.”

Asked if such guidelines would help the state councils irrespective of the absence of an official document from the Federal Government on what it agreed with labour, Lawal said the document being expected was only a table, noting that the agreement with the FG on consequential adjustments remained sacrosanct.

He stated, “The document is a table but based on what was agreed with the Federal Government (on October 18, 2019), we can calculate what each federal worker will get as new salary. If your salary has been increased by 23.2 per cent, just move the old salary by 23.2 per cent forward to get the new figure.

“The procedure is that as soon as the Federal Executive Council approves the new wage structure and the consequential adjustments, the Secretary to the Government of the Federation will transmit the approval to the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment which in this case serves as the coordinator.

“The ministry will then move that to the office of the National Income, Salaries and Wages Commission after which an executive circular will be issued. All these have been prepared by now but they cannot be released until they get the official communication from government.”

Lawal said the national council and labour unions would monitor state negotiation and move in when necessary.

He added, “As far as we are concerned, there is no problem for now. The Federal Government, through the FEC had committed itself to December 31, 2019 deadline for the payment of all outstanding arrears. This means that if the federal workers don’t get their money in November, they will get it in December.

“For the states, the 36 joint councils will meet the national joint council first (on Tuesday) after which they will open negotiations with state governments. We will share experiences and certain information with them and also notify them of the intrigues involved. They need to prepare accurate date before opening negotiation with their state governments so that they can conveniently argue their case.”

again? what a shame
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NonnieMarthins(f): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Is this computer class for UBE teachers compulsory?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2019
I could remember when someone said here that this minimum wage would be paid in Rivers State by 2020 (from March up wards) but people were quick to cast and bind him. Now what is happening? With the look of things the payment may reach December, 2020 before it would commence in Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
emekatex:
I could remember when someone said here that this minimum wage would be paid in Rivers State by 2020 (from March up wards) but people were quick to cast and bind him. Now what is happening? With the look of things the payment may reach December, 2020 before it would commence in Rivers State.
Thank you bros. I'm the one. I'm still waiting for January 1st, 2020 to remind that guy that said i'm the chairman of pessimists. You see, from historical antecedents, it has shown that teachers are widely gullible maybe because of the way government treat them.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 6:01am On Nov 02, 2019
Juenwume:

Thank you bros. I'm the one. I'm still waiting for January 1st, 2020 to remind that guy that said i'm the chairman of pessimists. You see, from historical antecedents, it has shown that teachers are widely gullible maybe because of the way government treat them.

I really don't think it is nice to quarrel about this,the governor has said countless number of times that he will pay what federal government will be paying so I think all we should be doing is to pray that he should even do more than the federal government.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 02, 2019
Juenwume:

it has shown that teachers are widely gullible maybe because of the way government treat them.
Bro minimum wage is a national thing that affects every aspect of the civil service not only the teaching side. Kindly do not refer to teachers as 'gullible'. We are not!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2019
Apraise:

I really don't think it is nice to quarrel about this,the governor has said countless number of times that he will pay what federal government will be paying so I think all we should be doing is to pray that he should even do more than the federal government.
Are you aware that some states have started paying even more than the Federal gov consequential adjustment? And here i am, from a state as rich as Rivers yet no penny added to my salary after more than 6 years. My problem is the truth, i will keep saying it. Rivers state money is not just for a single individual but for the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
masterchi:
Bro minimum wage is a national thing that affects every aspect of the civil service not only the teaching side. Kindly do not refer to teachers as 'gullible'. We are not!
Not at all, every teacher is not gullible, every teacher cannot be gullible but majority. I know what i'm talking about. Just a single case will suffice. Do you know how our February-March, 2016 salary disappeared? But a lot keep saying it will come this month, it will come next month, Director say, ES say and when you want to bring in some logical reasoning, they jump to call you names. But this is almost after 4 years February-March salary is gone.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2019
Juenwume:

Not at all, every teacher is not gullible, every teacher cannot be gullible but majority. I know what i'm talking about. Just a single case will suffice. Do you know how our February-March, 2016 salary disappeared? But a lot keep saying it will come this month, it will come next month, Director say, ES say and when you want to bring in some logical reasoning, they jump to call you names. But this is almost after 4 years February-March salary is gone.

Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action. It is closely related to credulity, which is the tendency to believe unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence.[1][2]

Classes of people especially vulnerable to exploitation due to gullibility include children, the elderly, and the developmentally disabled.[2]

Meaning
The words gullible and credulous are commonly used as synonyms. Goepp & Kay (1984) state that while both words mean "unduly trusting or confiding", gullibility stresses being duped or made a fool of, suggesting a lack of intelligence, whereas credulity stresses uncritically forming beliefs, suggesting a lack of skepticism.

NO TEACHER IN RIVERS STATE IS GULLIBLE
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
I'm a programmer and i need to enter this into a simple program;
you_are_a_teacher = True
you_swallow_hook_line_and_sinker =True
if you_are_a_teacher and you_swallow_hook_line_and_sinker:
Gullibility.you_are_gullible
elif not you_are_a_teacher and you_swallow_hook_line_and_sinker:
else:
Gullibility.you_are_not_gullible

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 2:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
masterchi:

Gullibility is a failure of social intelligence in which a person is easily tricked or manipulated into an ill-advised course of action. It is closely related to credulity, which is the tendency to believe unlikely propositions that are unsupported by evidence.[1][2]

Classes of people especially vulnerable to exploitation due to gullibility include children, the elderly, and the developmentally disabled.[2]

Meaning
The words gullible and credulous are commonly used as synonyms. Goepp & Kay (1984) state that while both words mean "unduly trusting or confiding", gullibility stresses being duped or made a fool of, suggesting a lack of intelligence, whereas credulity stresses uncritically forming beliefs, suggesting a lack of skepticism.

NO TEACHER IN RIVERS STATE IS GULLIBLE
Ok bro. Gullibility is ambiguous. Try read my simple Python program above, you will get the definition well.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
Juenwume:
you_are_a_teacher = True
else:

Wrong description of teachers. It's entirely your opinion but not true about teachers. Teachers are not gullible in any way. Look for a large gathering of teachers and figure that out instead of judging cos of few.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
rOsy247:

Wrong description of teachers. It's entirely your opinion but not true about teachers. Teachers are not gullible in any way. Look for a large gathering of teachers and figure that out instead of judging cos of few. The just concluded trcn exam conducted in uniport comes to mind.
please what happened with regards to TRCN exam?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2019
Juenwume:
you_are_a_teacher = True
else:
[quote a are commonly used as synonyms. Goepp & Kay (1984) st

Good morning please. Are u a software developer? Pls do send a response. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 9:54am On Nov 04, 2019
Edozie82:
[quote a are commonly used as synonyms. Goepp & Kay (1984) st

Good morning please. Are u a software developer? Pls do send a response. Thanks.
Yes i am, very proficient in Python and VBA. I'm also good at database management language like SQL used for MySQL
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2019
rOsy247:

Wrong description of teachers. It's entirely your opinion but not true about teachers. Teachers are not gullible in any way. Look for a large gathering of teachers and figure that out instead of judging cos of few.
No probz. Maybe i should use a JavaScript for better understanding. I'm done bro...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=Juenwume post=83727764][/quote]

Good morning please, I'll get in touch with you later.Can one contact you through Whatsapp? If yes,send me ur contact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.