Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2483567 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abuchi17: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Well done my Governor, I pray Rivers makes us happy as well by month end
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan and his wife have been responsible for our recent backwardness. They are the remote cause. Anything you see now is just the immediate cause. A relatively progressive state now have 0% progress level. How can you kill human development and expect progress?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Juenwume:
Goodluck Jonathan and his wife have been responsible for our recent backwardness. They are the remote cause. Anything you see now is just the immediate cause. A relatively progressive state now have 0% progress level. How can you kill human development and expect progress?

Jonathan and his wife? How?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Tekzyflex:

Jonathan and his wife? How?

Thank you...They singlehandedly imposed/installed your governor. A single phone call to CP, very early on Saturday morning(election day) changed our fate for the past 5 years.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abuchi17: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Abuchi17:
BREAKING!!! Jubilation As Gov. Umahi Pays New Minimum Wage To Ebonyi Civil Servants on 10th January

It was all joy for Ebonyi Civil Servants in the capital city of Ebonyi, Abakaliki today as queue was observed in all the the Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) within Abakaliki as jubilating workers were observed to be carrying out transaction after early morning alerts of their January salaries which the Governor, Engr. David Nweze Umahi FNSE FNATE ordered their payment to effect the new minimum wage of N30,000.

With this, it's crystal clear that Ebonyi has taken the lead in the states that aligned with the Federal Government and Nigeria Labour Congress agreement for the new minimum wage of 30,000 Naira.

Recall that Governor Umahi on his last 2019 EXCO meeting promised that workers in Ebonyi State will start receiving the new minimum wage, effective January 1st, 2020, a promise which he further confirmed when he directed the State Accountant General and LGAs Chairmen to seek for overdraft and ensure the payment of Ebonyi workforce, the January salaries which must reflect the new minimum wage on January 10th to enable them start the new year with ease.

Just this morning, the promise and directive came alive as several civil servants were cruising to their banks and ATMs for their transactions.

Truly, a visit to any ATM machine in Abakaliki today will without doubt send the message of joy and appreciation in the hearts of Ebonyians to Governor Umahi for always putting smiles on their faces at the right time.

Ebonyians are celebrating Governor Umahi.

Francis Nwaze
Special Assistant to Ebonyi State Governor on Media
10th January 20.
(Quote) (Report) 4 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)

Well done my Governor, I pray Rivers makes us happy as well by month end
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
TheWatchDog:
The organise labour and the Rivers State government will sign the final agreement on the minimum wage on next week monday. Payment may comense this month end.
thanks but please where did you get this info?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 5:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Juenwume:

Thank you...They singlehandedly imposed/installed your governor. A single phone call to CP, very early on Saturday morning(election day) changed our fate for the past 5 years.

OK..... Let's just keep praying for our leaders. Wike has not been fair to workers in Rivers state. But I keep praying for him. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
gold360:
thanks but please where did you get this info?
I had it directly from the Rivers State NLC chairperson. The agreement will be signed either today or monday 13th.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
TheWatchDog:
I had it directly from the Rivers State NLC chairperson. The agreement will be signed either today or monday 13th.
That's good. however, does it mean they want to pay the minimum wage without letting people know the percentage agreed to be paid?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
TheWatchDog:
thank you. But please we need the percentage table across the different grade levels
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
emekatex:
That's good. however, does it mean they want to pay the minimum wage without letting people know the percentage agreed to be paid?
According to her, they don't want to go to the media for now, but it will be made known to all. It's actually a good deal according to the info I heard.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 4:58am On Jan 11, 2020
Workers in Ebonyi state are crying because it was only 1k they saw as an addition on their salaries in the name of the much taunted minimum wage payment. Please Govnor Wike should not play us the same "Ojoro"!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:08am On Jan 11, 2020
emekatex:
Workers in Ebonyi state are crying because it was only 1k they saw as an addition on their salaries in the name of the much taunted minimum wage payment. Please Govnor Wike should not play us the same "Ojoro"!
it may be an error or normal yearly increment of workers' salary. In any case you have nothing to fear, Rivers state and Niger delta states by extension have a tradition of paying above the federal minimum wage .

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2020
Delta state has agreed to pay the new minimum wage, starting from November 2019. November arrears will be paid alongside with January salary and December arrears will be paid alongside with Febuary salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheWatchDog:
Delta state has agreed to pay the new minimum wage, starting from November 2019. November arrears will be paid alongside with January salary and December arrears will be paid alongside with Febuary salary.
Do you mean Delta State or Rivers State?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheWatchDog:

darkstan:
Do you mean Delta State or Rivers State?

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/01/10/delta-workers-to-receive-new-minimum-wage-from-january/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Govnor Dickson of Bayelsa state has approved immediate payment of the 30k minimum wage starting from January, 2019 salary. However, he followed religiously the template as agreed by the FG. source. Daily independence news paper.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mr project where are u? I think say rivers State no dey carry last. Wike u don dey carry last oo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
Caringpro:
Mr project where are u? I think say rivers State no dey carry last. Wike u don dey carry last oo

I pray Rivers State own will be concluded soonest. Because Ameachi govt did not pay the normal 18k minimum wage. Wike followed suit. Labour is trying to effect all so that we can truly get our normal wage.
Ask old teachers and there will tell you that Ameachi slash their normal salary.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Three days remaining for us to know if we are going to receive the new minimum wage in our January salary or not, as Rivers State salary voucher closes on the 15th day of every month.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
emekatex:
Three days remaining for us to know if we are going to receive the new minimum wage in our January salary or not, as Rivers State salary voucher closes on the 15th day of every month.
Minimum wage will be approved tommorow by the grace of God. Voucher or no voucher it will be implemented this month. That's my believe.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
TheWatchDog:
Minimum wage will be approved tommorow by the grace of God. Voucher or no voucher it will be implemented this month. That's my believe.
Amen!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
TheWatchDog:

Just that the minimum wage should not be 10# naira.....Wike wahala too much
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Good day my fellow colleagues. Please is there any of us seeking for transfer from Port Harcourt metropolis to GCSS Ataba in Andoni LGA,for subject-Mathematics?If there is such please send your response to me.Thanks. This is for Senior Secondary School teachers.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Edozie82:
Good day my fellow colleagues. Please is there any of us seeking for transfer from Port Harcourt metropolis to GCSS Ataba in Andoni LGA,for subject-Mathematics?If there is such please send your response to me.Thanks. This is for Senior Secondary School teachers.

I heard there is a transfer list in phalga board office. (UBE)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
Edozie82:
please is UBE teachers transfer list out in andoni LGA ? I am asking for a friend
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Edozie82: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
gold360:
please is UBE teachers transfer list out in andoni LGA ? I am asking for a friend

frankly speaking I don't have any info concerning transfer at UBE...I'm of the Senior Secondary Schools Board.But the point is that UBE board do embark on transfer exercise than ours.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
You can make extraordinary infinity stream of income with Longrich:

QUESTION: HOW DO I START?

You do not really need much to start up with,

1. Register yourself with (N9800) as a Q-Silver Member, as you register with this combo level, advice your friends to also do combo, when you have sponsored at least 4persons, you will receive 2500 on each of them, then you can withdraw the money and buy more products, use, share or sell, before you know it you have grown a strong network, Bonus payment are paid weekly directly to your bank.

Inbox me for clearer details if you're interested.

Believe me, we all need additional source of income.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 5:38am On Jan 14, 2020
Edozie82:

frankly speaking I don't have any info concerning transfer at UBE...I'm of the Senior Secondary Schools Board.But the point is that UBE board do embark on transfer exercise than ours.

Ours is starting this year.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:22am On Jan 14, 2020
The info reaching me although from a grape vine, says that we are going to receive our normal salary, then after one or two weeks we shall receive the areas of this January pay only. Note: the info is from a grape vine who knows an insider.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 7:46am On Jan 14, 2020
emekatex:
The info reaching me although from a grape vine, says that we are going to receive our normal salary, then after one or two weeks we shall receive the areas of this January pay only. Note: the info is from a grape vine who knows an insider.
Not true sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (627) (628) (629) (630) (631) (632) (633) ... (866) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Okjay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.