Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400338 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:33am On Jan 24, 2020
Abuchi17:
God oh, when are we going to receive salary for Christ sake, this is January nah. God

FAAC shared money on 15th January, and our governor usually pay 7 days after FAAC, which suppose to be on 22nd January been 2 days ago. If nobody receives his or her salary today. Then I will strongly be convince that delay will be for inclusion of the consequential adjustment of new minimum wage.

Meaning that our salaries will be pay by next week with new salary structure.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NonnieMarthins(f): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
chibuking, I think our government is waiting for you to complete their number of working days.
Today is already Friday, they must have traveled without giving a yes to payment.
Monday may also be outta it cos they will resuming for the week.
So bros patience issa virtue, receive it noooooooow
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
NonnieMarthins:
chibuking, I think our government is waiting for you to complete their number of working days.
Today is already Friday, they must have traveled without giving a yes to payment.
Monday may also be outta it cos they will resuming for the week.
So bros patience issa virtue, receive it noooooooow

On the bolded, I don't think so. Check the fact. Use last 3 months to crosscheck when you received your alert. It's always 7/8 days from FAAC meeting. I have last 3 months record as follow;
1. On October, 2019 we are paid on 25th October, ( some first received on 24th) and FAAC shared money on 17th ( 7/8 days interval) https://t.guardian.ng/news/faac-fg-states-lgas-share-n693-529bn-for-september/

2. On November, 2019 we are paid on 28th November, ( some first received on 27th) and FAAC shared money on 20th ( 7/8 days interval) https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/21/faac-fg-states-lgs-share-n702-058bn-see-breakdown/

3. On December, 2019 we are paid on 24th December, ( some first received on 23th) and FACC shared money on 18th (7/8 days interval).
https://thenationonlineng.net/faac-shares-n635-826bn-for-november-2019/

4. On January, 2019, we are yet to receive and today is 24th, and FAAC shared money on 16th. ( complete 8 days interval and no payment yet)
https://tribuneonlineng.com/faac-shares-n716-298bn-for-december-2019-to-fg-states-lgs/

The Period we received in the following month was when FAAC shared money around 28th/29th. Our payment is built on FAAC sharing, not on when we complete the number of working days.

Am suspecting and believed that minimum wage will come this month. Anyway we are just speculating, patience is the key, and next week will give the answer.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
salary will surely come but I just pray areas and increment follows
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
salary drops from next week Tuesday without the implementation of the newly approved minimum wage....
don't ask me my source

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
ecmb:
salary drops from next week Tuesday without the implementation of the newly approved minimum wage....
don't ask me my source
I swear! You're the real definition of Mr kill joy. Lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
https://thenationonlineng.net/jubilation-as-edo-workers-receive-new-minimum-wage/
Jubilation in Edo as workers receive new minimum wage
January 24, 2020 in City Beats, News

minimum wage update in nigeria today
FacebookTwitterPinterestLinkedInWhatsAppEmail

Workers in Edo State have been paid the new minimum wage, as civil servants and other members of the state’s workforce were in a frenzy mood when they received their pay on Friday, January 24, 2020.

The governor had in his New Year message, assured civil servants that the state government will commence payment of the new minimum wage in January.

A cross-section of the workers, who spoke with journalists in Benin City, the Edo State capital, said they were impressed with the governor’s unflinching commitment to workers’ welfare.

A staff with the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Mr. Anderson Asenoguan, said he got a credit alert in the afternoon on Friday and observed the increment in his salary, which confirmed the payment of the new minimum wage to workers in the state.

According to him, “We, indeed, have a man of integrity as a governor in Edo State. The governor promised he was going to pay the new minimum wage in January and today, he is one of the few governors in Nigeria to have started payment.

“It has been jubilation galore in my office since we got the credit alert and saw the increment. This is truly the dawn of a new era for workers in Edo State.”

A driver attached to the Government House, Benin City, Mr. Aiyowiere Obey, said the new wage is most commendable, noting that the governor has always been a man of his words.

“I appreciate the governor for being prompt in the payment of the new minimum wage. Workers in Edo State are full of praises for him as this is the first time, we are benefiting from such an increment without having a clash with government.”
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
ecmb:
don't ask me my source

As far as our governor concern, there is no source in this his government. Because he does what he chooses, and for approving it to start from this January, and it was also accommodated in the 2020 Rivers state budget, I strongly believed that since nobody has received up till this moment, that come next week, he will pay minimum wage. Quote me our salary will come with minimum wage. If you don't wish your own to come, please send it to me if he pays the minimum wage this month.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
Chibuking81:
https://thenationonlineng.net/jubilation-as-edo-workers-receive-new-minimum-wage/
Jubilation in Edo as workers receive new minimum wage
January 24, 2020 in City Beats, News

minimum wage update in nigeria today
FacebookTwitterPinterestLinkedInWhatsAppEmail

Workers in Edo State have been paid the new minimum wage, as civil servants and other members of the state’s workforce were in a frenzy mood when they received their pay on Friday, January 24, 2020.

The governor had in his New Year message, assured civil servants that the state government will commence payment of the new minimum wage in January.

A cross-section of the workers, who spoke with journalists in Benin City, the Edo State capital, said they were impressed with the governor’s unflinching commitment to workers’ welfare.

A staff with the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Mr. Anderson Asenoguan, said he got a credit alert in the afternoon on Friday and observed the increment in his salary, which confirmed the payment of the new minimum wage to workers in the state.

According to him, “We, indeed, have a man of integrity as a governor in Edo State. The governor promised he was going to pay the new minimum wage in January and today, he is one of the few governors in Nigeria to have started payment.

“It has been jubilation galore in my office since we got the credit alert and saw the increment. This is truly the dawn of a new era for workers in Edo State.”

A driver attached to the Government House, Benin City, Mr. Aiyowiere Obey, said the new wage is most commendable, noting that the governor has always been a man of his words.

“I appreciate the governor for being prompt in the payment of the new minimum wage. Workers in Edo State are full of praises for him as this is the first time, we are benefiting from such an increment without having a clash with government.”

Chai! Rivers State. How has the might Fallen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
cool
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
https://t.guardian.ng/news/zulum-pays-n30000-minimum-wage-to-civil-servants-in-borno/

National
Zulum pays N30,000 minimum wage to civil servants in Borno
By NAN
24 January 2020 | 1:17 pm

The Borno government on Friday began the payment N30,000 minimum wage to civil servants in the state.Mr Bulama Abiso, the Chairman of the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC), disclosed this in an interview with News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), in Maiduguri.

Abiso said that the organised labour in the state appreciated the governor, Babagana Zulum, for keeping to his pledge that “workers welfare is his priority’’.

“The minimum wage and its consequential adjustments were implemented to all grade level and consolidated salary structure across the state civil servants.“Labour appeals to his Excellency to direct the immediate implementation of the minimum wage at the local government and the local education authorities.

“We urge all civil servants to reciprocate the gesture by re-dedicating themselves to duty and assure them that all shortfalls due to implementation will be squarely looked into,” he said.
Mr Ali Goni, a civil servant who spoke to NAN in an interview, expressed joy after he received his new and enhanced salary.
Goni lauded the organised labour and the government for making the welfare of workers a top priority and urged them to do more in the area of pension and gratuity.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sorry if I may ask,what was exactly added to the salaries or do you know who received, pls ask .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Sau24:
Sorry if I may ask,what was exactly added to the salaries or do you know who received, pls ask .
good question. Please someone who knows someone that works in the ministry of finance should help us find out
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 6:24am On Jan 25, 2020
I heard it's 10k that will be added. I don't know if it's true.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2020
rOsy247:
I heard it's 10k that will be added. I don't know if it's true.
Not far from the truth, it's within the region of #10,000.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2020
Chibuking81:

Not far from the truth, it's within the region of #10,000.
federal is 12k so we shouldn't expect any less
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 9:42am On Jan 25, 2020
masterchi:
federal is 12k so we shouldn't expect any less
OK this should be it. Because the rivers state government said it will pay the new minimum wage as paid by the federal government.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 9:58am On Jan 25, 2020
gold360:
OK this should be it. Because the rivers state government said it will pay the new minimum wage as paid by the federal government.
Let's watch out, Gov. Wike would want to bring it down to 10k. I pray Labour do not agree with him on the aspect of the non payment of the 8 months arrears.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
TheWatchDog:
Let's watch out, Gov. Wike would want to bring it down to 10k. I pray Labour do not agree with him on the aspect of the non payment of the 8 months arrears.
you're wrong, the government has already commited itself and wont go back on its own words.
Please let us try and stay positive.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
gold360:
you're wrong, the government has already commited itself and wont go back on its own words.
Do you even understand what I wrote? Pls read it again.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
TheWatchDog:
gold360:

Misunderstanding might be from the bolded, despite the fact,
Both of you are saying the same thing. One love.
Let #12,000 or more be the answer. That mean our salaries are moving to the next level. Come next week we shall all smile, while staying positive for promotion between 2020 and 2022 before the next general election, our long awaiting promotion will come.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chibuking81:

Let #12,000 or more be the answer. That mean our salaries are moving to the next level. Come next week we shall all smile, while staying positive for promotion between 2020 and 2022 before the next generally election, our long awaiting promotion will come.

Lol! I love your faith
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
Chibuking81:

Let #12,000 or more be the answer. That mean our salaries are moving to the next level. Come next week we shall all smile, while staying positive for promotion between 2020 and 2022 before the next generally election, our long awaiting promotion will come.
don't waste your prayer rather pray for a way to leave. This job no get head. Rivers state civil service no get head

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
masterchi:
don't waste your prayer rather pray for a way to leave. This job no get head. Rivers state civil service no get head

There is always a solution to every problem. That you work in a place 4 over 6 years and no penny added to your salary is one of the biggest problems that need immediate solution. As for me, I've found solution and i pray God to bless my hustle. My family must survive. Must! I didn't spend 10 years in the University just to be slave to a certain dictator, tyrant and indeed an emperor.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
Some contents I see here prove there are MOLES among us in this thread. The way they defend the government/governor as against the interests of teachers baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
Juenwume:

There is always a solution to every problem. That you work in a place 4 over 6 years and no penny added to your salary is one of the biggest problems that need immediate solution. As for me, I've found solution and i pray God to bless my hustle. My family must survive. Must! I didn't spend 10 years in the University just to be slave to a certain dictator, tyrant and indeed an emperor.
congrats on finding solution. Mine is in leaving this job and hopefully soon. I'm done, very done

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
masterchi:
congrats on finding solution. Mine is in leaving this job and hopefully soon. I'm done, very done
We are on the same page. Mine is to leave Nigeria intoto. we are nothing but slaves to this politicians. imagine me spent years in school up to M.Ed only to be receiving 60k for more than six years now, with no penny added is the highest level of slavery and incubation of poverty. I refused to be poor. I have totally loss hope on this job, The fact remains that this secondary school teaching job is only good for women.Hence, would seek for greener pastures outside Nigeria. It's now that i have clearly seen the reasons why most state public/civil servants ends up in poverty. If i can't receive up to 100k naira per month as a teacher with all my certificates (ND, HND, PGDE,M.ED, NIM and TRCN) then it's better for me to work as a security guard at UAE and earned up to 250k naira per month. Enough is enough! I'm getting older everyday and need to have some investments for my children. I wouldn't like my children to asked me in future, where was i when my mates were acquiring properties and investments for their children? God forbid!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
emekatex:
We are on the same page. Mine is to leave Nigeria intoto. we are nothing but slaves to this politicians. imagine me spent years in school up to M.Ed only to be receiving 60k for more than six years now, with no penny added is the highest level of slavery and incubation of poverty. I refused to be poor. I have totally loss hope on this job, The fact remains that this secondary school teaching job is only good for women.Hence, would seek for greener pastures outside Nigeria. It's now that i have clearly seen the reasons why most state public/civil servants ends up in poverty.
I saw it from the beginning that is why I started working on leaving from day 1. All the best, hope everything works out for you
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
emekatex:
We are on the same page. Mine is to leave Nigeria intoto. we are nothing but slaves to this politicians. imagine me spent years in school up to M.Ed only to be receiving 60k for more than six years now, with no penny added is the highest level of slavery and incubation of poverty. I refused to be poor. I have totally loss hope on this job, The fact remains that this secondary school teaching job is only good for women.Hence, would seek for greener pastures outside Nigeria. It's now that i have clearly seen the reasons why most state public/civil servants ends up in poverty. If i can't receive up to 100k naira per month as a teacher with all my certificates (ND, HND, PGDE,M.ED, NIM and TRCN) then it's better for me to work as a security guard at UAE and earned up to 250k naira per month. Enough is enough! I'm getting older everyday and need to have some investments for my children. I wouldn't like my children to asked me in future, where was i when my mates were acquiring properties and investments for their children? God forbid!

My brother you have said it all,nobody needs a second thought on this issue and God forbid our children asking us where we were when others were busy aguiring all that there is about wealth
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
sam1980000:
Some contents I see here prove there are MOLES among us in this thread. The way they defend the government/governor as against the interests of teachers baffles me.
You are very correct, tha's the way I see it. We are all in it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2020
I have gone through some of the previous post, I didn't see any that sound like Mr governor praise Singer. But I see a lot of people whom are positive to receive their minimum wage this month, while some believes to see theirs next month.

Without having additional income, nobody will have a meaningful saves in this work, some acquired additional certificate like PGDE, MSc, PhD, to move ahead ahead, not to remain in this job. As far as am concern, in this our generation, I see this job as a stepping stone to a greater height.

Many has transcend beyond this job, and many more will join suit.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2020
masterchi:
Good thinking...

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.