Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400217 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
kebosky:
I guess the UBE board will schedule that and notify you people
ours have been conducted ...abi u no submitted everything... Or u wan submitted again...
Or u want to add something ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 5:16am On Apr 19, 2023
Yes,we have already filled this form unless they ll bring another form
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Joyincrease(f): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2023
There is an ongoing teacher's recruitment for those who are interested. Kindly apply. It's for Ube and ppsb.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Joyincrease(f): 12:01pm On Apr 19, 2023
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sophiemama: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2023

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sophiemama: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
House, how is the verification exercise going? Ours was so seamless. Next is congratulations.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2023
Sophiemama:
House, how is the verification exercise going? Ours was so seamless. Next is congratulations.
,i just finished mine ...they seem to be in a hurry to finish...the interviewer was asking questions lolzz..at the end ,he didnt check ID card ...didnt take photocopies and did not check my lesson notes cos of questions...but they checked lesson notes for others..only the current section....photocopies were genereally not used... everything varies slightly depending on who is interviewing u...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sophiemama: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Lemon1:
,i just finished mine ...they seem to be in a hurry to finish...the interviewer was asking questions lolzz..at the end ,he didnt check ID card ...didnt take photocopies and did not check lesson notes...but they checked lesson notes for others..only the current section....also 500 naira was collected unofficially from us for i dont know what...photocopies were genereally not used...
Thats good. we submitted photocopies.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2023
However d reporting is done, please try not to indict anybody. This is a public forum and information gleaned here can b used against anyone tomorrow, including d reporter.

I advice that such indicting statements b modified immediately.

That said... My center was very very very seamless, no stress. Congratulations is in order.

Seriously expecting my new salary status this month.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sophiemama: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2023
Kinsedes:
However d reporting is done, please try not to indict anybody. This is a public forum and information gleaned here can b used against anyone tomorrow, including d reporter.

I advice that such indicting statements b modified immediately.

That said... My center was very very very seamless, no stress. Congratulations is in order.

Seriously expecting my new salary status this month.
Well said.
Its a sweet moment for all of us. Congratulations to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BenUmor: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2023
The interview went well today at my own end, the experience was mostly the same like others. My bitterness is that my Masters degree wasn't regarded or even countenanced. I Was hoping this was a rare opportunity for upgrade. This uniform promotion to level 12 without consideration to latest qualifications is kind of demoralizing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2023
BenUmor:
The interview went well today at my own end, the experience was mostly the same like others. My bitterness is that my Masters degree wasn't regarded or even countenanced. I Was hoping this was a rare opportunity for upgrade. This uniform promotion to level 12 without consideration to latest qualifications is kind of demoralizing.

You have passed the level of your Masters degree now. M.sc is level 9and you are screened for 12.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2023
In my center, ikwerre LGA. It went well too. Everything was sighted including lesson notes. The promotion was to level 12 and all who were attended to was written 2016,2019,2022, then 12 , promoted. The step was not seen and we hope the stop will match the level too.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonyangel2012(m): 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2023
Joyincrease:
There is an ongoing teacher's recruitment for those who are interested. Kindly apply. It's for Ube and ppsb.
i have b.tech mechanical engineering can i apply
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sophiemama: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
tonyangel2012:
i have b.tech mechanical engineering can i apply
If you have PGDE then yes,you can apply.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2023
FAAC HAS BEEN SHARED. EXPECT YOUR LEVEL 12 SALARY AT THE END OF THE MONTH.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
FAAC HAS BEEN SHARED. EXPECT YOUR LEVEL 12 SALARY AT THE END OF THE MONTH.

Amen oooo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2023
Please did anybody received this text message from Access Pension.

Dear Client,
Please visit any of our offices with your NIN slip, appointment letter, declaration of age and
1 passport picture to carry out your Data Recapture.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 5:05am On Apr 20, 2023
mela82:
Please did anybody received this text message from Access Pension.

Dear Client,
Please visit any of our offices with your NIN slip, appointment letter, declaration of age and
1 passport picture to carry out your Data Recapture.
HAVE YOU DONE YOUR PROMOTION INTERVIEW?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2023
So no good news about our long awaited promotion? FATHER hopefully we will be paid with the new salary by next week. Iseee!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 7:55am On Apr 20, 2023
FAAC shares N714.629bn in March to FG, States, LGAs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 8:02am On Apr 20, 2023
Comrades we need to calm down as we earnestly await implement of our promotion. I believe its not yet uhuru, However, things will get better, because we worked for it. Let me ask; Is it possible to get our new wages before promotion letters Or Vice- versa?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2023
temple4real:
Comrades we need to calm down as we earnestly await implement of our promotion. I believe its not yet uhuru, However, things will get better, because we worked for it. Let me ask; Is it possible to get our new wages before promotion letters Or Vice- versa?

After all we got our confirmation letters after we have been employed and worked for months. I believe we will be paid before the promotion letters comes out.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:25am On Apr 20, 2023
I asked and got the information that level 12 earns 150k another person on this platform said 143k... I just hope it's something withing this range ooo! Possibly 160k sef. We deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 11:24am On Apr 20, 2023
The Governor's approval for promotion and timeline for implementation brought everything forward, with the bottleneck around promotions after the interview,you wait close to One year for the letters to be released,then the unending wait for implementation.ie implementation might come before the letters are released....For level 12 salary do not count your chicks before they are hatched, colleagues who are on 12 and 13 currently should please drop how much those levels earn.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2023
Like I mentioned before, my colleague dt is on level 12 step 11 said he earns 146k after all deductions. So depending on the step they are going to give to us, if it's lower than step 11 meaning our pay will be lower.But Anyhow sha let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
tonero263:
The Governor's approval for promotion and timeline for implementation brought everything forward, with the bottleneck around promotions after the interview,you wait close to One year for the letters to be released,then the unending wait for implementation.ie implementation might come before the letters are released....For level 12 salary do not count your chicks before they are hatched, colleagues who are on 12 and 13 currently should please drop how much those levels earn.

What is the bottleneck behind promotion? Does bottlenecks don't they want to be promoted? This is a Peculiar situation of election we won't wait for one year for promotion letters, besides yoursalary was still been paid before you got your confirmation letter right? We just hope implementation comes immediately and this month there's no much paper work involved there it's just to top up the wage bill add more millions that's all, unless the government want to be wicked and deceptive as usual. Besides in lagis state when Sanwolu was reflected he increased civil servants salary by 20% and paid the arrears of January and February of the increment in their March salaries. Unless Nyesom wike wants to be wicked then he should not pay us new level salaries this month.
There's nothing impossible for government to do.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lemon1:
,i just finished mine ...they seem to be in a hurry to finish...the interviewer was asking questions lolzz..at the end ,he didnt check ID card ...didnt take photocopies and did not check my lesson notes cos of questions...but they checked lesson notes for others..only the current section....photocopies were genereally not used... everything varies slightly depending on who is interviewing u...
same thing they did in our LGA head quarters though UBE...it was done hastily ....I pray the promotion money comes like that too
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
sammymarvin:
same thing they did in our LGA head quarters though UBE...it was done hastily ....I pray the promotion money comes like that too

When did ube start their own verification without a circular distributed to notify us? Please provide the UBE directive for promotion exercise?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
About 3wks ago abolga
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
jeccy:
Like I mentioned before, my colleague dt is on level 12 step 11 said he earns 146k after all deductions. So depending on the step they are going to give to us, if it's lower than step 11 meaning our pay will be lower.But Anyhow sha let's keep our fingers crossed.
You are Right...The promotion letter will carry step 2 as the year increases it follows,so do a deduction from 146k down to step 2....let's keep faith alive considering the years of no promotions, that the commission will place us on at least step 6 and above.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
dmercy141983:

When did ube start their own verification without a circular distributed to notify us? Please provide the UBE directive for promotion exercise?
The moment The Governor gave the directive,UBE had personnel audit where certificates were sighted,days later the form RSSSSSB submitted at the venue of the interview,UBE filled and submitted with credentials over 3 weeks ago.... your exercise is a follow-up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.