Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2406731 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (852) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
tonero263:
You are Right...The promotion letter will carry step 2 as the year increases it follows,so do a deduction from 146k down to step 2....let's keep faith alive considering the years of no promotions, that the commission will place us on at least step 6 and above.

Are you the one to put us in step 2? When I entered I was placed at step 3 level 8, you're sounding and writting as if you're so very sure it will be as you have done. For your information people are lobbying as I write to be giving the highest step in level 12. Na ur money go talk. Hopefully they will give us step 6 and above.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by loliapoopy2013(f): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2023
Good day noble colleagues, I guess almost everyone here is from the 2013 set. There is a WhatsApp group organizing our 10th anniversary. The link is below, kindly, join and make your contributions and suggestions. Let's make it a memorable day, plus the automatic promotion to level 12. Indeed, It calls for celebration.

https:///LUDnOkvQmhOG8w69WoDGBK

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
tonero263:
The moment The Governor gave the directive,UBE had personnel audit where certificates were sighted,days later the form RSSSSSB submitted at the venue of the interview,UBE filled and submitted with credentials over 3 weeks ago.... your exercise is a follow-up.

If personal audit sighted our credentials, an we have filled forms and submitted with photocopies of our credentials, what other follow up do they need again? RSSSB did that physical interview exercise in order to collect 1k from the workers, let us see whether UBE will call us to come for physical verification and to pay 1k too. If not why were they rushing the so-called interview where they will ask you to me Rion the names of your colleagues and even forget to check some credentials?
Abeg let them implement our promotion in this April salary or else.......... We go naked bath without soap.

Wike warned them not to victimize or charge anyone money yet they are charging 1k and termed it "logistics"
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
loliapoopy2013:
Good day noble colleagues, I guess almost everyone here is from the 2013 set. There is a WhatsApp group organizing our 10th anniversary. The link is below, kindly, join and make your contributions and suggestions. Let's make it a memorable day, plus the automatic promotion to level 12. Indeed, It calls for celebration.

https:///LUDnOkvQmhOG8w69WoDGBK

Quote me! This whatsapp group will metamorphorse into a political campaign and pressure group soon...

Nice idea shaaa!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by loliapoopy2013(f): 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
tonero263:
You are Right...The promotion letter will carry step 2 as the year increases it follows,so do a deduction from 146k down to step 2....let's keep faith alive considering the years of no promotions, that the commission will place us on at least step 6 and above.

What I saw on our school nominal roll was level 12, step 8.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 3:39pm On Apr 20, 2023
From BMGS Bori, interview very smooth, current session lesson noted checked, photocopies and original of documents sighted, the form also sighted.
But there was this particular woman interviewer, very mean and asking various questions such as mention example of dry food, what's syllabus, who's the commissioner of Education etc plus her delay tactics hence many schools avoided her table. So funny that one of the zonal Director's told her to take it easy and that government work is not her father's. Very funny, she was calling schools and non came to her table

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kayusely70(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2023
Sau24:
FAAC shares N714.629bn in March to FG, States, LGAs
Good news!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sophiemama: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
loliapoopy2013:

What I saw on our school nominal roll was level 12, step 8.
Your school already has a new norminal roll?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sophiemama: 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
hail:
From BMGS Bori, interview very smooth, current session lesson noted checked, photocopies and original of documents sighted, the form also sighted.
But there was this particular woman interviewer, very mean and asking various questions such as mention example of dry food, what's syllabus, who's the commissioner of Education etc plus her delay tactics hence many schools avoided her table. So funny that one of the zonal Director's told her to take it easy and that government work is not her father's. Very funny, she was calling schools and non came to her table
Funny and mean of that woman. Its her type that wont be happy with our promotion.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2023
The step 8 you saw,is it fot B.ed or B.sc or for 8/4 and 8/3 or for everyone
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
hail:
Hahahaha! I don laugh tire o! She thought it was her private school teachers that she was interviewing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by willdavey2k: 7:43pm On Apr 20, 2023
hail:

Very funny, we also had a lady like that in our Zone 3 Ahoada Center. People avoided her like plaque. But the exercise was simmless as we pray for the quickest implementation of the level and step monetarily...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 12:52am On Apr 21, 2023
Wike should make sure the new salary lands on our accounts this April. Cos we are still celebrating Simi's victory 🤣🤣🤣.

Anyway as a child of God remember to pay your first fruits.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:43am On Apr 21, 2023
sam1980000:
Wike should make sure the new salary lands on our accounts this April. Cos we are still celebrating Simi's victory 🤣🤣🤣.

Anyway as a child of God remember to pay your first fruits.

People that don't do first fruit aren't children of God right? I don't pay first fruit at all ooo! Yet I'm God's general ooo!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by loliapoopy2013(f): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2023
Sophiemama:
Your school already has a new norminal role?

Yes, the one prepared by the principal that was submitted to the board.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sophiemama: 9:43am On Apr 21, 2023
loliapoopy2013:

Wow! Thats good.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NonnieMarthins(f): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=sam1980000 post=122648624]Wike should make sure the new salary lands on our accounts this April. Cos we are still celebrating Simi's victory 🤣🤣🤣.

Anyway as a child of God remember to pay your first fruits. 😳

Is this salary the first of this job?

I'm sure you must be a church owner that have plenty of government teachers as congregation 🤷 a bi?

Dey play that your play alone ooo🏃‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
First fruit of increase, very important
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2023
loliapoopy2013:

All the curiosity about the new pay would end before Friday next week. All will see if governor Wike really meant business for the promotion exercise or another political razzmataz, jiggery- pokery and higgy hagga!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by udebele: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2023
Please help. I've been trying to apply for the RSSSB job for my sister since morning. Application form not submitting.

Any way out.

Heard it will end midnight.

PLEASE HELP 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Aparthied: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
udebele:
Please help. I've been trying to apply for the RSSSB job for my sister since morning. Application form not submitting.

Any way out.

Heard it will end midnight.

PLEASE HELP 🙏🙏🙏🙏

The files should be in pdf format. Also some files need to be compress to less than 300kb.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by udebele: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Aparthied:

The files should be in pdf format. Also some files need to be compress to less than 300kb.

Thanks a lot. This was very helpful 🙏
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears

The Federal Government has commenced the payment of the 40 per cent pay rise arrears for civil servants, Saturday PUNCH has reliably learnt.

Our correspondent who spoke to some federal civil servants on Saturday learnt that workers started receiving bank alerts of the arrears on Saturday, April 22, 2023.

A high-ranking civil servant who spoke to our correspondent anonymously in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, noted that the arrears came in alongside the April 2023 salary.

“I received my own arrears today. Some of our other colleagues have also confirmed receipt of their arrears. It came in alongside our April salary.”

Another civil servant who confirmed the development via a chat with our correspondent in Ibadan said, “Yes, it is true. Though I am a teacher with a Federal Government school, I can confirm to you that I received my April 2023 salary alongside my arrears.”

The PUNCH had earlier reported that the regime of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari(retd), proposed a 40 per cent pay rise for workers to cushion the effects of the planned removal of fuel subsidy.

The spokesperson for the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Productivity, Olajide Oshundun, who spoke to The PUNCH noted that the rise will be applicable to all workers from level 1 to 17.

Earlier in March, the Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, disclosed that the Federal Government had approved a pay raise for civil servants in the country.

He added that the pay rise had been included in the 2023 budget, noting that it would take effect from January 1, 2023.

Ngige described the pay raise as a peculiar allowance for civil servants in view of the current economic reality and it is meant to help government workers to cushion the effects of rising inflation, the rising cost of living, hikes in transportation fare, housing and electricity tariffs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Gensun: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Will this increments affect us at the state
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
hail:

She asked me "Who is the commissioner of education?,I answered her "Prof Prince Chinedu Mmom".She checked my lesson note as well before clearance.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
Gensun:
Will this increments affect us at the state
Pray for this promotion to reflect in your salary first, before talking about FG increment.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
FG Begins Payment Of 40% Salary Rise Arrears

The Federal Government has commenced the payment of the 40 per cent pay rise arrears for civil servants, Saturday PUNCH has reliably learnt.

Our correspondent who spoke to some federal civil servants on Saturday learnt that workers started receiving bank alerts of the arrears on Saturday, April 22, 2023.

A high-ranking civil servant who spoke to our correspondent anonymously in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, noted that the arrears came in alongside the April 2023 salary.

“I received my own arrears today. Some of our other colleagues have also confirmed receipt of their arrears. It came in alongside our April salary.”

Another civil servant who confirmed the development via a chat with our correspondent in Ibadan said, “Yes, it is true. Though I am a teacher with a Federal Government school, I can confirm to you that I received my April 2023 salary alongside my arrears.”

The PUNCH had earlier reported that the regime of the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari(retd), proposed a 40 per cent pay rise for workers to cushion the effects of the planned removal of fuel subsidy.

The spokesperson for the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Productivity, Olajide Oshundun, who spoke to The PUNCH noted that the rise will be applicable to all workers from level 1 to 17.

Earlier in March, the Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, disclosed that the Federal Government had approved a pay raise for civil servants in the country.

He added that the pay rise had been included in the 2023 budget, noting that it would take effect from January 1, 2023.

Ngige described the pay raise as a peculiar allowance for civil servants in view of the current economic reality and it is meant to help government workers to cushion the effects of rising inflation, the rising cost of living, hikes in transportation fare, housing and electricity tariffs.

Note that this Oay rise is only affecting the allowances and not your basic salary which remains the same but your allowances are increased, this has no effect on your pension and gratuity as these are calculated based on your basic salary alone.

I do not trust that the state government will ever implement this, Rivers State government is not paying us minimum wage talk more of adding 40% increment to us allowances.

Let wike just implement our new level salary this month please. Heaven please!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
emekatex:
All the curiosity about the new pay would end before Friday next week. All will see if governor Wike really meant business for the promotion exercise or another political razzmataz, jiggery- pokery and higgy hagga!

Hahahaha ha! Imagine how heartbroken we will be when wike disappoints us... Chai heaven forbid. Angel Michael go and arrest wike to do the needful this week please.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
I heard that our promotion grade level is 12/8.
can someone please find out how much it would be?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dapraliz: 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
Good day all and happy Sunday. Admin please pardon me for this post.
I have an emergency and I urgently need the sum of #10,000 to add to what I have to sort out the issue. Please who in the house know where I can get a loan of 10k. Would pay back as soon as we receive salary. Thank you
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
emekatex:
I heard that our promotion grade level is 12/8.
can someone please find out how much it would be?
y

Please whete did you hear from? Very important.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hopefully it will be L12S8 and above ooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) ... (852) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: mamadumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.