Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (757) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398559 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
Tekzyflex:
How are you guys coping with the increase in fuel price as it affects your T.p?
No be yook oooooo!
Na leggediz Benz be the order of the season.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
kingsjeroneyah:

No be yook oooooo!
Na leggediz Benz be the order of the season.

It is really well with us in this perilous time. Wike really mess us up with this non promotion and non implementation of minimum wage of 30k. Right now how salary is like 30k in value compare to 2013 when we started this job.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 8:43am On Jun 06, 2023
Tekzyflex:

It is really well with us in this perilous time. Wike really mess us up with this non promotion and non implementation of minimum wage of 30k. Right now how salary is like 30k in value compare to 2013 when we started this job.
My dear 30k is even better me I was comparing it to 10k. May God help us🙏🙏🙏
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2023
We ask by our principal to send our email address to SCHOOLS BOARD,who else got this information?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
This page is too quite, please what's happening.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
Apraise:
We ask by our principal to send our email address to SCHOOLS BOARD,who else got this information?
We were also requested to submit it in our sch
I'm in Khana lga
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Same was asked by our principal to be forwarded to a number.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tekzyflex:
......a situation where person go spend 1500 everyday for t.p how much go remain at the end of the month
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tekzyflex:

We all know it affecting everyone, Eleme junction to Bori now is 1000 plus depending on your bargaining prowess, inshort it's bad.

I will not be surprised to read from this platform someone coming up to write that we should not complain or talk about it that our reward is in heaven etc. Both the people in support of this government and those not in support are all suffering the effects.

It is a pity!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by donkelvin10(m): 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
NEW JOB OFFER

Driver ..75k
Sales Rep...60k
House cleaner..50k
Spa receptionist..55k
Aviation receptionist..50k
Factory Job..40k
Cashier..45k
Office assistant..75k
Security 3dson 3ds of..40k
Assistant cook..45k
waitress..50k
House keeper..65k
Bar man..55k

All with accommodation
At Ikeja, ikorodu, Lekki,

Whatsapp 09023630072
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Where re the promotion letters they said re ready for collection? promotion letters ll take 6 month while implementation ll take 6 years ehh.is that what they mean?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2023
odeyiB:
Where re the promotion letters they said re ready for collection? promotion letters ll take 6 month while implementation ll take 6 years ehh.is that what they mean?
my dear, most teachers across the state were hopeful that the promotion letters will be issued before the close of this week, na Wa Oh. Secondly, we're not even sure the new levels will be captured in this month voucher that will close next week.
God pls Oh, our employers should do the needful
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sam1980000(m): 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
Meanwhile Gov. Obaseki has raised minimum wage in Edo State to 40,000 and granted workers just three working days in a week. Those close to Sim should advice him to borrow Obaseki's template

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Promotion in Rivers State is now the more you look ,the less you see.Something smaller States are doing regularly with less publicity.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 3:00am On Jun 08, 2023
nakamora:
Promotion in Rivers State is now the more you look ,the less you see.Something smaller States are doing regularly with less publicity.
Rivers State na scam
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 4:54am On Jun 08, 2023
Good news. My friend has collected her promotion letter. Implementation is June. But only 2 grade levels was given.

Someone sent this to a group chat I belong to. Don't know how true it is.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 5:26am On Jun 08, 2023
Oyo state plans review of workers salary.source ,TVC
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 6:34am On Jun 08, 2023
ChyChy17:
Good news. My friend has collected her promotion letter. Implementation is June. But only 2 grade levels was given.

Is well but if government clear backlog na bad thing. Many states are talking about salary raise and not when they do this one, it will take them years again for another promotion. I reject it IJN. I pray that this new government will be workers friendly 🙏
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2023
ChyChy17:

Assuming this to b d case, what's d salary expectation for level 10? (I want to believe d step should b up to 10 too), make I knw as I go waka with d job.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2023
ChyChy17:

is the person a teacher?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2023
ChyChy17:

You just want to stir emotion and raise curiosity, how can you explain this vague information you posted here? Where is that person working, a teacher or what? Abeg so many questions to ask that you won't even provide answers to.

Make una rest abeg! Don't give false hope.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin Promotion abracadabra grin grin
Promotion is gradually running away,just like the last Promotion that refused implementation. The last one gave letter without implementation, this one hasn't given letter talkless of implementation.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
ChyChy17:

Is she working in the Board, One thing for sure is that, those working in the board would first get there letters before we that are in the field. They always have a way of being the first partakers of any breakthrough amongst the RSSSB. But in this case, they are yet to get their letters so Please how authentic is your piece of information
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2023
This simply means people should stop spreading unconfirmed news here. That's how one said we will not be paid for May until after the handover of power yet we received salary for May.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 6:16am On Jun 09, 2023
Current news pls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
gold360:
is the person a teacher?
The group is my school's WhatsApp chat group. I don't know if the person is a teacher. We all danced on getting the info.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 9:41pm On Jun 09, 2023
ChyChy17:
The group is my school's WhatsApp chat group. I don't know if the person is a teacher. We all danced on getting the info.

Una no de ask questions for that your school group chat abi their is law not to ask questions there? Una de jubilate over wetin una no even understand, nawaooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2023
ChyChy17:
The group is my school's WhatsApp chat group. I don't know if the person is a teacher. We all dance d on getting the info.
How many teachers do u have in ur school and how many of them join the school WhatsApp group that you wouldn't know each other well or you don't usually go to work?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
odeyiB:

How many teachers do u have in ur school and how many of them join the school WhatsApp group that you wouldn't know each other well or you don't usually go to work?
Before you comment on a post, read and understand first. Don't take out your frustration on me. I'm not the cause of your problems please.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
SSSB has concluded its employment process... i have met 2 people physically and one online that told me they got the job and they are waiting for employment letter and posting,
one even told me they were 18 that got the job from the same LGA.... they were asking me about salary and lots of questions about the civil service...even asking me if they would likely to start this term....after congratulating them ,i simply told them that they cannot start until we are promoted... because they cant come and start receiving the same salary and be in the same level with us.....so hopefully we would be promoted ....keep faith

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lemon1:
SSSB has concluded its employment process... i have met 2 people physically and one online that told me they got the job and they are waiting for employment letter and posting,
one even told me they were 18 that got the job from the same LGA.... they were asking me about salary and lots of questions about the civil service...even asking me if they would likely to start this term....after congratulating them ,i simply told them that they cannot start until we are promoted... because they cant come and start receiving the same salary and be in the same level with us.....so hopefully we would be promoted ....keep faith

That was a nice response abeg
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
ChyChy17:
Before you comment on a post, read and understand first. Don't take out your frustration on me. I'm not the cause of your problems please.

Anytime you fake news posters are tackled you will stsrt to say that people are frustrated, say the truth are you not frustrated in this country? Stop posting fake information here, we the police will interrogate you.

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.