Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,853 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2404080 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by unyajohn(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
The Ebonyi State Government has approved N10,000 as addition to its worker’s salary as part of efforts to cushion the effects of fuel subsidy removal.

Mr Chikadibia Okpor, State Commissioner for Information and Orientation announced the approval to newsmen after the Executive Council Meeting on Friday in Abakaliki.

”The issue of workers’ salaries was raised and deliberated by Exco. The sum of N10,000 will be added to every worker’s salary in the state to cushion the effect of fuel subsidy removal,” he said.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
mela82:
The Ebonyi State Government has approved N10,000 as addition to its worker’s salary as part of efforts to cushion the effects of fuel subsidy removal.

Mr Chikadibia Okpor, State Commissioner for Information and Orientation announced the approval to newsmen after the Executive Council Meeting on Friday in Abakaliki.

”The issue of workers’ salaries was raised and deliberated by Exco. The sum of N10,000 will be added to every worker’s salary in the state to cushion the effect of fuel subsidy removal,” he said.
Our own is Ring road.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kindsoul55:
what I heard is that they've sent promotion details of LGA zonal ube own to civil service commission to forward to France but you have to find out if your own LGA forward the ones in your LGA.
If this payment pass us this month then its August

Hahahaha I heard same thing, I was told it was forwarded to Germany to be photocopied.

Hahahaha na waooh!. Ale we laugh small abeg
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Omo! France need to release our promotional letter ooo! Germany has to sign it first.

Hahahaha I wa t to be happy abeg.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Am4obama(m): 4:51am On Jul 15, 2023
Hello, you can paste the link to the WhatsApp group by removing the 'https:''we'll edit and click.

jiro:
If you would like to join the struggle to save Rivers State teachers pls join the whatsapp group. Workbis being done and we need the numbers and ideas of our fellow teachers.

https:///FChRDK7bnnXCFihLzMx7V6

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2023
dmercy141983:

Hahahaha I heard same thing, I was told it was forwarded to Germany to be photocopied.

Hahahaha na waooh!. Ale we laugh small abeg
lols, it was a typo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:00am On Jul 15, 2023
Kindsoul55:
lols, it was a typo

Yea I know it was.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2023
Public Notice

Please if you know anybody that retired as a teacher in 2009 and 2010 tell him/her to go to pension office the cheques are ready for collection for the gratuity before 25th of August 2023. Please don't keep the message to yourself.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 8:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Kindsoul55:
Public Notice

Please if you know anybody that retired as a teacher in 2009 and 2010 tell him/her to go to pension office the cheques are ready for collection for the gratuity before 25th of August 2023. Please don't keep the message to yourself.

How much are they paying them for the gratuity? Just imagine!!! Since 2009!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
GOV HOPE UZORDINMA OF IMO STATE INCREASES MINIMUM WAGE. ONLY IN THIS PRESENT WIKE GOVERNMENT IN RIVERS STATE YOU WILL NOT HEAR SUCH THINGS.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
TheWatchDog:
GOV HOPE UZORDINMA OF IMO STATE INCREASES MINIMUM WAGE. ONLY IN THIS PRESENT WIKE GOVERNMENT IN RIVERS STATE YOU WILL NOT HEAR SUCH THINGS.
There's no opposition in RIVERS STATE that's why most people are sheepishly following the government in power.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by buniken: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
It's not only ship it's canoe. Canoeshly.
LOL😃😃😃😃
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
buniken:
It's not only ship it's canoe. Canoeshly.
LOL😃😃😃😃
My dear, na error o! man dey vex.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Imo State Governor, Hope Uzodinma [PHOTO CREDIT: @HopeUzodimma01]

Uzodinma approves free medical care for Imo workers
“Health is wealth. We remain committed to improving the health and by extension the productivity of civil servants in our state’s workforce.
ByAgency Report October 5, 2022 Reading Time: 2 mins read
Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State has approved free medical care for workers in the state’s civil service as part of the state’s Social Health Insurance Scheme.

Mr Uzodinma gave the approval at a town hall meeting he held with top management staff of the Imo Civil Service in Owerri on Tuesday.

The governor said the gesture was part of efforts to ensure that civil servants in the state remained healthy and well-positioned to carry out their duties.

He added that over 47,000 verified workers in the state would be part of the scheme.

Mr Uzodinma, therefore, directed the state’s Ministry of Health to get all verified workers into the free medical
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2023
Kindsoul55:

Uzodinma approves free medical care for Imo workers
“Health is wealth. We remain committed to improving the health and by extension the productivity of civil servants in our state’s workforce.
ByAgency Report October 5, 2022 Reading Time: 2 mins read
Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State has approved free medical care for workers in the state’s civil service as part of the state’s Social Health Insurance Scheme.

Mr Uzodinma gave the approval at a town hall meeting he held with top management staff of the Imo Civil Service in Owerri on Tuesday.

The governor said the gesture was part of efforts to ensure that civil servants in the state remained healthy and well-positioned to carry out their duties.

He added that over 47,000 verified workers in the state would be part of the scheme.

Mr Uzodinma, therefore, directed the state’s Ministry of Health to get all verified workers into the free medical

What do you expect? Election is coming up there
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2023
Governor Hope Uzod­imma of Imo State at the weekend rose to the challenge of hard­ship recently made worse by the removal of fuel subsidy in the country, raising the minimum wage of workers in Imo State to N40,000 and rolling out multiple palliatives that will go a long way in alleviating the sufferings of the citizens.

The multiple palliatives include but not limited to en­hanced free transportation, feeding and medical care for workers, generous loans to gen­uine farmers, establishment of marketing and commodity boards, payment of gratuities to retirees, mass housing, re­cruitment of more teachers for primary, secondary and tertiary institutions, bursary and schol­arship for Imo State students, among others.

Oguwike Nwachuku, Chief Press Secretary and Media Adviser to the Governor, in a statement on Saturday, stated that Governor Uzodimma un­veiled the package at a special meeting of critical stakeholders comprising religious leaders, politicians, farmers, traders, labour leaders, among others, which he convened at the Rock­view Hotel, Owerri.

The Governor said he knows that “because we are buying pet­rol now at the rate of N530 per litre as against the previous rate of N189, you may hardly believe it. But I know that faith and hope are recurring words in our ev­eryday lives.”

“Because you have hope and I know you also have faith in what we are doing, you will ultimately triumph. And I want you to be rest assured that this promise will come through. My dear brothers and sisters, you must believe me, when I tell you that I am truly touched by the reality on the ground. Yes, I am personally affected because whenever the nose weeps, the eyes join.”

Governor Uzodimma said he had “watched with keen interest how our people have been faring since the removal of the subsidy on fuel was announced,” noting, “I can tell you that I have been deeply worried by my observa­tions.”

The Governor said: “It is clear to me that our people are suffering, particularly the low-income earners and those in paid employment. I have therefore convened this special meeting with the leadership of Organised Labour, Traders, Farmers and Artisans, to an­nounce the comprehensive palli­ative measures we are putting in place, which I am sure will ease these sufferings, in addition to the measures expected from the federal government. I want you to know that I am with you in your travails. I share in your worries.”

He said he shared in their pains and anxieties, “but most importantly, I am here to tell you to worry less, to give you HOPE and to assure you that help is on the way. I want to let you into my plans for you. The plans that will alleviate the impact of the subsi­dy removal, stimulate the econ­omy, create additional jobs and enhance the wages of workers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
chrissoki:

What do you expect? Election is coming up there

So when election was coming in Rivers State, what happened. My friend,Rivers State workers are lawful captives of the mighty.

What's the outcome of #30k minimum wage?.Rivers State can't pay 30k minimum wage till today. Edo,Lagos and many State have gone pass 30k,what most of them are doing now is 40k. Ebony and Imo just join the 40k States. Today, Rivers State is not thinking of paying above 18k minimum wage.
Kudos to the governor that increases wages because of election, aleast he shows hypocritical concern, let Rivers governor show same hypocritical concern too.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2023
Any update about teachers promotion?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2023
Kindsoul55:
Any update about teachers promotion?
I was told by someone who works in the ministry of education that it will get to us.
according to her it's done in batches.
The person was given 5 promotions at a go. That's from level 8 to level 14.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2023
emekatex:

I was told by someone who works in the ministry of education that it will get to us.
according to it's done in batches.
ok thanks, but I hope by batches, he meant ours will reach us this year?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 11:58am On Jul 18, 2023
emekatex:

Good one. Ours should be Level 12 as per 3 yrs per Level. We will get there.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
emekatex:

so this kind of thing can happen, let it be like for us
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
With this new fuel increase, how person want take meet up. Next section will not b easy oooo. High cost of transportation high cost of food items, utility bills, medical bills, airtime, data, Children school fees, which one person go talk and leave, the suffering is just too much.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Does any one need to remind the Governor of Rivers State that he has to implement our promotion immediately, is he not seeing the new reality on ground? Hahahaha Nigeria is a useless country.
Those of you who think Nigeria willbe better go and buy BP drugs now, it will get worst.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
emekatex:

ACCORDING TO WHAT I HEARD, I WAS TOLD THAT OUR PROMOTION LEETERS WON'T COME UNTIL OUR BOARD IS CONSTITUTED. HE SAID, IF THIS ACTING CHAIRMAN ISSUE THE PROMOTION LETTER THAT, ANOTHER GOVERNOR CAN COME AND KEEP IT ASIDE.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 1:44am On Jul 19, 2023
GamaG:
ACCORDING TO WHAT I HEARD, I WAS TOLD THAT OUR PROMOTION LEETERS WON'T COME UNTIL OUR BOARD IS CONSTITUTED. HE SAID, IF THIS ACTING CHAIRMAN ISSUE THE PROMOTION LETTER THAT, ANOTHER GOVERNOR CAN COME AND KEEP IT ASIDE.
Ok, however who will constitute the board for us? Is it not the government? This people are just playing us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 5:07am On Jul 19, 2023
GamaG:

So I was told too, that the promotion implementations will be in batches. Is it not the governor that will constitute the board? Sim may be worst than Wike government. He doesn't look like he is the one in charge.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2023
GamaG:

Which board are they to constitute, we already have a board UBEB the people there can coordinate promotion letters, they need not constitute another board or committee.

Its a pity.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2023
dmercy141983:

Which board are they to constitute, we already have a board UBEB the people there can coordinate promotion letters, they need not constitute another board or committee.

Its a pity.
They are not talking of UBE BOARD but SSS BOARD.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by philipkarl: 9:26am On Jul 19, 2023
Do you want to change your date of birth on your NIN to fit in the required age for Federal road Safety recruitment, Nigerian Immigration Service, ICPC, NDLEA, Nigerian Police, Nigerian Army or School admission? Do you want to also modify your name to fit in for the renewal of your International Passport or BVN modification? Look no forwarder. Call/WatsApp 08033948737.

(1) (2) (3) ... (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.