Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400360 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Velaryonhouse: 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
Chibuking81:
https://www.vacancy.org.ng/rivers-state-civil-service-salary-structure

Below are Rivers State Civil Service grade levels and the monthly salaries:

Grade level Salary range (N)
01 19,500 – 27,000
02 21,000 – 29,500
03 22,000 – 32,000
04 22,500 – 35,000
05 25,000 – 41,000
06 31,000 – 49,500
07 41,500 – 64,000
08 54,000 – 80,000
09 63,500 – 96,000
10 73,000 – 111,500
12 87,500 – 127,000
13 98,000 – 138,500
14 107,500 – 153,000
15 120,000 – 167,500
16 132,000 – 190,000
17 147,500 – 213,500
THIS IS POOR!!!!! Any salary review in sight?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Please stop posting anything that doesn't relate to o promotion here.We are not after structure here. Only information for promotion is what we need.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:45am On Jul 13, 2023
Sau24:
Please stop posting anything that doesn't relate to o promotion here.We are not after structure here. Only information for promotion is what we need.

Though the trending chat on these thread now is promotion letter knowledge about the pay structure is also helpful and vital. some people dont know it and with the post they understand what they are expecting after the letter is issued and avoid too much expectations which can lead to frustration or disappointment.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
My people after tommorow Friday, voucher has closed for this month oh, new salary going... Going... Going
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jiro(f): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
If you would like to join the struggle to save Rivers State teachers pls join the whatsapp group. Workbis being done and we need the numbers and ideas of our fellow teachers.

https:///FChRDK7bnnXCFihLzMx7V6
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Velaryonhouse: 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sau24:
Who is the we? Who cares about what you need? You are after promotion and I'm after structure.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kindsoul55:
My people after tommorow Friday, voucher has closed for this month oh, new salary going... Going... Going
,my principal has signed the voucher prepared by the accounts officer for our LGA today ...i called him to ask...he said there was no change ..that i shouldnt expect anything till i receive promotion letter ,he said thats the standard proceedure
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
jiro:
If you would like to join the struggle to save Rivers State teachers pls join the whatsapp group. Workbis being done and we need the numbers and ideas of our fellow teachers.

https:///FChRDK7bnnXCFihLzMx7V6

The link is not working
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lemon1:
,my principal has signed the voucher prepared by the accounts officer for our LGA today ...i called him to ask...he said there was no change ..that i shouldnt expect anything till i receive promotion letter ,he said thats the standard proceedure

And when will the supposed promotion letter come
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
GOVERNMENT OF RIVERS STATE

GOVERNMENT SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

The Government of Rivers State has observed with dismay the inconsistencies/ irregularities and flagrant disobedience to the directives concerning the just concluded recruitment exercise at the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt.

Therefore, the recent employment exercise conducted by the management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt is hereby cancelled .

All appointment letters issued and received are hereby nullified and the affected persons are directed to return the letters to the office of the Registrar of the Instistition and other employment related properties such as ID Cards in their possession to the office of the Head of Service, Rivers State immediately.

A proper and credible recruitment exercise shall be conducted in due course.

Signed
Prof. Prince Chinedu Mmom.
Commissioner for Education,
Rivers State.
23th July, 2023
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
My great colleagues. Please for now just forget about promotion for the purpose of your sanity. If it comes take it,if it doesn't relax. My only advice is for you all to double or triple your side hustle.
The plan of government for teachers is for us to live in one room batcher,eat one square meal,if you sick you are on your own, your kids should attend free government schools, wear tattered ragged clothes.
So my dear friends just take this job as secondary and your other hustle as primary.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
GOVERNMENT OF RIVERS STATE

GOVERNMENT SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

The Government of Rivers State has observed with dismay the inconsistencies/ irregularities and flagrant disobedience to the directives concerning the just concluded recruitment exercise at the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni, Port Harcourt.

Therefore, the recent employment exercise conducted by the management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt is hereby cancelled .

All appointment letters issued and received are hereby nullified and the affected persons are directed to return the letters to the office of the Registrar of the Instistition and other employment related properties such as ID Cards in their possession to the office of the Head of Service, Rivers State immediately.

A proper and credible recruitment exercise shall be conducted in due course.

Signed
Prof. Prince Chinedu Mmom.
Commissioner for Education,
Rivers State.
23th July, 2023

Why 23th, July 2023? Such official announcement 🤔
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
God will continue to help teachers in this state 🙏

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iykeluv: 8:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is the height of wickedness ,after allowing people to borrow money for transport to go to work for 8 months,some even resigned from their previous work.

The government should at least pay them even if its 6 months salary before cancelation.
Why didn't the government cancel the employment early this year so that the people involved would have planned their lives?
If nothing is done ,some of them might commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 8:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
Tekzyflex:
My great colleagues. Please for now just forget about promotion for the purpose of your sanity. If it comes take it,if it doesn't relax. My only advice is for you all to double or triple your side hustle.
The plan of government for teachers is for us to live in one room batcher,eat one square meal,if you sick you are on your own, your kids should attend free government schools, wear tattered ragged clothes.
So my dear friends just take this job as secondary and your other hustle as primary.
My brother we are in for a real slavery,,,is it not the side hustle that some of us went for and supervisors came and and collected the time book and consequently their salaries has been seized for the past three months,,,finally they have been asked to refund their one or two months salary as the case maybe before their salaries can be released, This politicians really want us to suffer feed from hand to mount,,,if you go for other husle you will be penalized I don't know what we can do right now,,,we are under slavery...except we speak for ourselves
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 9:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
That announcement is not real
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
We should try to be factual
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jiro(f): 5:49am On Jul 14, 2023
Nairaland not permitting the posting of WhatsApp link
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 6:28am On Jul 14, 2023
Tekzyflex:

We can never bow to that. We work for it and so we deserve our promotion like others. This is the mindset we should all have and not bow to such treatment. Na with this kind comments dey make Dem feel say na their right to do us anyhow. Please we should be mindful of what we type or say, the walls have ears. If you've lost hope in this, it's better you keep it to yourself, for me, I've not and will never. I'll be promoted and be paid what I'm due. We should all come together unitedly to refuse it than bow to such.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2023
Wills446:

My brother we are in for a real slavery,,,is it not the side hustle that some of us went for and supervisors came and and collected the time book and consequently their salaries has been seized for the past three months,,,finally they have been asked to refund their one or two months salary as the case maybe before their salaries can be released, This politicians really want us to suffer feed from hand to mount,,,if you go for other husle you will be penalized I don't know what we can do right now,,,we are under slavery...except we speak for ourselves

Which LGA is this one happening?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 7:51am On Jul 14, 2023
MaksLove:

Which LGA is this one happening?
Different LGA, including oyibo omuma, emohua and so many other LGA, that's what is going on in UBE board now
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 8:32am On Jul 14, 2023
Wills446:

Different LGA, including oyibo omuma, emohua and so many other LGA, that's what is going on in UBE board now
.....ube is stupid

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2023
Wills446:

That's because you guys stopped going to school at all, if you sign your name on the time book at least 3 times a week nothing of such will happen to you
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
chrissoki:

That's because you guys stopped going to school at all, if you sign your name on the time book at least 3 times a week nothing of such will happen to you
Is it 3days a week now in your LGA?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wills446:

Didn't you undestand English? "at least 3 times a week".

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wills446:

No principal or head of school will tell you how many times to come to school. However, the reality is that, except you have others source of income, we all know it's quite hard.
It's left for anyone to decide but in all ensure your name enter the attendance book every week.
Once, Twice, Thrice or whatever, depend on you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
I heard that the breeze of promotion letters has gotten to the staff of Rivers State ministry of education last week. I pray they remember we that are working in the parastatal under the aforementioned ministry.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
emekatex:
I heard that the breeze of promotion letters has gotten to the staff of Rivers State ministry of education last week. I pray they remember we that are working in the parastatal under the aforementioned ministry.
what I heard is that they've sent promotion details of LGA zonal ube own to civil service commission to forward to France but you have to find out if your own LGA forward the ones in your LGA.
If this payment pass us this month then its August
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
otubobo:
.....ube is stupid
my same thought
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kindsoul55:
what I heard is that they've sent promotion details of LGA zonal ube own to civil service commission to forward to France but you have to find out if your own LGA forward the ones in your LGA.

Hmmmm. only UBE? They should not forsake we the senior secondary school teachers o!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kindsoul55:

Hahahahahaha! Forward to France. I think you wanted to say finance
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tekzyflex:

Hahahahahaha! Forward to France. I think you wanted to say finance
lols, I meant finance

(1) (2) (3) ... (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) (774) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.