Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399584 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
MaksLove:

Haba na c'mon it has not gotten to this na guy, to dey talk like this about the board chairman. I don't think it's deliberate because they in the board are possibly affected as well. It can still be rectified. Make una dey calm down
It has gotten to that o; don't tell me to calm down. That guy no dey try at all!
How could I that was in Level 9/4 get placed on Level 12/2 ? If it is not incompetence on the part of Akah, then tell me what it is.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2023
Sau24:
Just because of step
one step is 4k, do the math for additional four steps
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Raxxye:

It has gotten to that o; don't tell me to calm down. That guy no dey try at all!
How could I that was in Level 9/4 get placed on Level 12/2 ? If it is not incompetence on the part of Akah, then tell me what it is.

The question is have you gone to his office to complain before coming online to castigate him?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2023
MaksLove:

The question is have you gone to his office to complain before coming online to castigate him?
Is it because you got yours easily and that's why you came up with this STUPID questions? You people sometimes provoke sombody unnecessarily.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2023
TheWatchDog:
Is it because you got yours easily and that's why you came up with this STUPID questions? You people sometimes provoke sombody unnecessarily.
make we calm down for UBE. last last, we fit still see additional steps payment at the end of this month.
Its well
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pee30: 12:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
DanceVille:
Do you need help with your curriculum vitae and cover letter? I'm the best plug (writer) for you.
I have noticed lot of mistakes in many CVs these days and might be the reason why you're not getting job invites. Let me assist you in writing an ATS OPTIMIZED Curriculum Vitae that will help you in getting your dream job.

And the best part of my service is, It's delivery before payment, which means you'll have to review the work first before paying

Check out for my details below.

You're abusing this our platform

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
pee30:

You're abusing this our platform
any FAAC news update?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
TheWatchDog:

Nairaland mods please look into this, because you might likely react if I reply to this accordingly.

Rule 2

cc: Seun mukina2 davide470
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
TheWatchDog:

U are fortunate there are rules here. I wonder who made your type teachers. Now I understand why you were supporting that dmercy guy that's if it's not you even.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Finally, I have submitted my Teachers Registration Certificate today at the SSSB portharcourt successfully. I followed the instructions given by Chibuking on this platform and it was as easy as spending our salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
emekatex:
Finally, I have submitted my Teachers Registration Certificate today at the SSSB portharcourt successfully. I followed the instructions given by Chibuking on this platform and it was as easy as spending our salaries.

Congratulations, give your own instructions based on what you observed there. What did they tell you will happen next?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
onlyhandsome202:

Congratulations, give your own instructions based on what you observed there. What did they tell you will happen next?
Nothing o! I was just asked to go that's all. Meanwhile, I went to the other section to collect my payslip but I was told that September payslip was unavailable while August payslip wasn't complete, that is, some computer numbers aren't there.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
MaksLove:

U are fortunate there are rules here. I wonder who made your type teachers. Now I understand why you were supporting that dmercy guy that's if it's not you even.

Guy are you normal or just trying so hard to be a mumu person? You start a storm and same you will be calling nairaland to ban people. Get sense abeg
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
MaksLove:

Does he come to my own office to ask me before I do my job?
Stop asking these kinda questions!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
This page is always under attack by keypad
terrorists. We all know the chief bully and his modus operandi. Teachers are great nation builders and not known for exhibitions of unprofessional characters. Let's conduct ourselves decently.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2023
Raxxye:

Does he come to my own office to ask me before I do my job?
Stop asking these kinda questions!

All these ones na because I suggest say you shouldn't castigate your board chairman online but go lay your complain to him and others. This is what the question implies. Y'all going there to register your displeasure will yield fruits than complaining here. Oya continue complaining here na since to go board no good.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2023
dmercy141983:

Guy are you normal or just trying so hard to be a mumu person? You start a storm and same you will be calling nairaland to ban people. Get sense abeg

It's clear you are same person operating the other account as who you are cannot hide. Peculiar with cuss words whenever he disagrees with anything like an uneducated person.

dmercy141983:

Guy are you normal or just trying so hard to be a mumu person?

Suggesting he goes to the board to complain is what you call storm? This thing you wrote here is a complete description of who you are coupled with the fact that you lack comprehension. Go find out the meaning of storm before you use words.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2023
MaksLove:

It's clear you are same person operating the other account as who you are cannot hide. Peculiar with cuss words whenever he disagrees with anything like an uneducated person.

Suggesting he goes to the board to complain is what you call storm? This thing you wrote here is a complete description of who you are coupled with the fact that you lack comprehension. Go find out the meaning of storm before you use words.

Go and sit down U be clown.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2023
Meanwhile UBE teachers steps will be upgraded to the steps of the SSSB teachers and hopefully receive the salary this month end. This is from a committee member set up to review the discripancies in grade levels and steps.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
[quote author=dmercy141983 post=126584559]Meanwhile UBE teachers steps will be upgraded to the steps of the SSSB teachers and hopefully receive the salary this month end. This is from a committee member set up to review the discripancies in grade levels and steps. [/quote
And you want us to believe you, meanwhile you hardly believe others.
Nevertheless, let's be positive that all will be normalised at the end of the month through the alerts

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
dexpee4life:
[/quote][quote author=dexpee4life post=126587485]

Believe me or not that's the information... Find out for yourself.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by patopara(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
Any news about faac
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
patopara:
Any news about faac
FAAC Shares N903.4bn September Revenue To FG, States, LGs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kindsoul55:
FAAC Shares N903.4bn September Revenue To FG, States, LGs
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/faac-shares-n903-4bn-to-fg-states-lgs/
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kindsoul55:
we fit get hope this Friday for alerts
yeah hopefully, but it's better to assume that it will come next week...not to have high hopes and it's dashed

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
kebosky:
yeah hopefully, but it's better to assume that it will come next week...not to have high hopes and it's dashed

These day Rivers state government is keeping to standard. Let's be hopeful this week.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:48am On Oct 25, 2023
Kindsoul55:
we fit get hope this Friday for alerts
Our new governor breaks protocols for good. He promoted us accelerated from level 8 to level 12. Without waiting for protocol.

He paid last month before the sharing of FAAC. Meaning that he has the capacity to pay without FAAC, knowing fully well that FAAC must take place for the month.

He will pay between now and 31st October, 2023. There is hope of our salary coming Friday this week, or Tuesday next week being 31st of this month.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by patopara(m): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2023
The Governor (ie our SIM)was a teacher so this time shoul be for teachers.The former governor Wike plus d(wiked) was the chairman of National union of road transport workers and taxforce members were favoured. So this is time for teachers to be happy.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
The information I just received now is that the arrears payment has been suspended due to some teachers (SSSB) who protested against the toking demanded by a Zonal Board director for collection of their payslips.
Did anyone heard the same? Someone should please check and confirm the veracity of this information. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.