Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2401872 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 1:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
So no news of any other alert from any bank.? I'm still waiting for Union bank to send my October salary alert. We are up to 3 teachers in my school
SSSB waiting. God have mercy o!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
mamadumi:
So no news of any other alert from any bank.? I'm still waiting for Union bank to send my October salary alert. We are up to 3 teachers in my school
My dear, every transaction including my salary to my union account since yesterday is still pending.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
mamadumi:
I just left the bank now and the crowd there is much. Nothing is working. They sent me a mail some fee minutes ago.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
tutudame:
I just left the bank now and the crowd there is much. Nothing is working. They sent me a mail some fee minutes ago.
. What did they say in the mail, is the problem with the bank or from the schools board? I'm waiting till tomorrow morning I will go to their Kingsway branch to hear from them.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by patopara(m): 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
You don't need to go to the bank to waste your time. Call this Unionbank customer care from your house and explain to them. It is easuer and fast 012716816.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by patopara(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
You don't need to go to the bank to waste your time. Call this Unionbank customer care from your house and explain to them. It is easier and fast 012716816.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
mamadumi:
. What did they say in the mail, is the problem with the bank or from the schools board? I'm waiting till tomorrow morning I will go to their Kingsway branch to hear from them.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
patopara:
You don't need to go to the bank to waste your time. Call this Unionbank customer care from your house and explain to them. It is easier and fast 012716816.
Just finished speaking with the customer care rep. She promised to have her team of I.T personnel look into it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sirjoe24: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
There is no need for those of us affected to bother union bank again because I complained of the same issue to my zonal director today and he called someone in head office in Port Harcourt and the person acknowledged that the board is behind the salary issue and he requested that the affected staff should come to the board in Port Harcourt for further directives.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
Union just paid me now. 9:50 pm . To God be the glory o

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
Pls does anyone know someone who can help me get a transfer?
I want to move to Emohua from Obio/Akpor.
I'll really appreciate if you can help!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tjra: 5:07am On Nov 01, 2023
Field marketers wanted in Portharcourt.

Serious applicants only. 40 to 60k per month. Send your CV to remotezy @ gmail. com
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kindsoul55: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
DanceVille:
Do you need help with your curriculum vitae and cover letter? I'm the best plug (writer) for you.
I have noticed lot of mistakes in many CVs these days and might be the reason why you're not getting job invites. Let me assist you in writing an ATS OPTIMIZED Curriculum Vitae that will help you in getting your dream job.

And the best part of my service is, It's delivery before payment, which means you'll have to review the work first before paying

Check out for my details below.
oga rest na

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by judalph(f): 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
DanceVille:

Here it is ma
Zero seven zero four seven three three nine nine zero three

Had to write it in words to avoid getting ban by the moderator.

I'll surely be expecting your message ma, thanks.
Ok
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2023
They have collected salary, all their mouth closed. When they are done squandering it now they will come and be disturbing us here. Raising abuses here and there making troubles up and down.
Just wish some people will learn:

That people have the right to say what they want
That you have the right to believe and not to believe
That you can agree or disagree with someone without making troubles or even saying a word
That silence is not a sign of weakness.
That we can have a better friendship when we don't abuse each other.

I know that their mouth is scratching them to abuse me. Just try it and see the outcome. Remember am the prince of my Land.

WISH WE WILL HAVE AN ABUSE FREE NOVEMBER. PLEASE DON'T SPOIL IT FOR US.
ONE LOVE

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2023
Someone who can assist me transfer to Emohua should help me, pls.
God bless you in advance!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by willdavey2k: 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
ikem50:
They have collected salary, all their mouth closed. When they are done squandering it now they will come and be disturbing us here. Raising abuses here and there making troubles up and down.
Just wish some people will learn:

That people have the right to say what they want
That you have the right to believe and not to believe
That you can agree or disagree with someone without making troubles or even saying a word
That silence is not a sign of weakness.
That we can have a better friendship when we don't abuse each other.

I know that their mouth is scratching them to abuse me. Just try it and see the outcome. Remember am the prince of my Land.

WISH WE WILL HAVE AN ABUSE FREE NOVEMBER. PLEASE DON'T SPOIL IT FOR US.
ONE LOVE

Well said, one love keep us together...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Oriuwa(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2023
Teachers' Salary Structure yet to be implemented and everyone is mute.
Teachers are very weak to demand for Salary Increment and the NUT is the worst body ever. Can't fight for the betterment of Teachers but collect Union Dues.
DISCUSS!

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by patopara(m): 5:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
NUT and NLC were selfish and also were handicaped by the previous government. This is still morning for the present government. The accelerated promotion the present government gave to us in three to four months in office shows that he will do us well. what we need to do is to be praying for him to finish his tenure, because the wiked man we know is not happy with him.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Let's tell ourselves the truth, Wike actually promoted us and also implemented the promotion before leaving office. Sim only paid us, while we are also greatfull to Sim for paying us let's not forget Wike too because if he didn't direct the accelerated promotion, heaven will not fall. People giving credit to Sim alone for me, is not balanced.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
He should have paid the promotion salary for at least one month before leaving the office for Sim to continue paying
He played a smart game there. I remember that some teachers carried promotion letter without promotion salary for yrs. If the governor is his kind,he might decide to delay it till further notice

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Oriuwa(m): 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2023
The discuss so far, is getting interesting.
But in all of these, Teachers deserves more based on their input in Nation Building. I stand to be corrected...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
Let's tell ourselves the truth, Wike actually promoted us and also implemented the promotion before leaving office. Sim only paid us, while we are also greatfull to Sim for paying us let's not forget Wike too because if he didn't direct the accelerated promotion, heaven will not fall. People giving credit to Sim alone for me, is not balanced.
Wike that said only 5000 civil servants are qualified for promotion.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
My dear, Wike didn't implement any promotion because he didn't even pay a single ministry nor parastatal till he left office.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
All I know is that Amaechi employed me and Sim Fubara promoted me.I'm grateful to both governors. These are the real talk na do governors. Nobody should tell me cock and bull story.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 3:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
Who did Wike promote?
How did he "implement" the promotion that SIM would be the one to now pay? What do you mean by implementation?
Don't even mention that evil name "Wike" again and associate it with something good such as "promotion". I take God beg you.
The name dey turn belle, and is a repellant for something good!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
while we are also greatfull to Sim for paying us let's not forget Wike too because if he didn't direct the accelerated promotion, heaven will not fall. People giving credit to Sim alone for me, is not balanced.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
while we are also greatfull to Sim for paying us let's not forget Wike too because if he didn't direct the accelerated promotion, heaven will not fall. People giving credit to Sim alone for me, is not balanced.
My dear,in a developed and civilized society, you can't say this because heaven ll not only fall but break into pieces. This condition we are today is like we have been murdered already. Civilized people ll not allowed his/her citizens suffer untold hardship like what we are experiencing here . only few corrupt countries like Nigeria ll allow it to happen.one person in Nigeria is greater than all Nigerian and her constitution. they say a rigid constitution is hardly changed.but this is not true in Nigeria. constitution and laws were enerted by national assembly but have been interpreted wrongly so many times by the judiciary to suit a sitting government. very soon FCT ll have a Governor and not a minister because of wrong interpretation........
Go to the street today to protest and you ll see another group that ll interrupt the protest as if in the midst of hardship they are in euphoria n affluence. where do we come from and where are we going from here?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Oyo state government paid 25k to workers as salary reward and 15k to pensioners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
britnd:

My dear,in a developed and civilized society, you can't say this because heaven ll not only fall but break into pieces. This condition we are today is like we have been murdered already. Civilized people ll not allowed his/her citizens suffer untold hardship like what we are experiencing here . only few corrupt countries like Nigeria ll allow it to happen.one person in Nigeria is greater than all Nigerian and her constitution. they say a rigid constitution is hardly changed.but this is not true in Nigeria. constitution and laws were enerted by national assembly but have been interpreted wrongly so many times by the judiciary to suit a sitting government. very soon FCT ll have a Governor and not a minister because of wrong interpretation........
Go to the street today to protest and you ll see another group that ll interrupt the protest as if in the midst of hardship they are in euphoria n affluence. where do we come from and where are we going from here?

Stop derailing the trend.If your candidate loss in the last election, this is not the place for wailing. I observe you are in severe pains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.