Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2395417 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30
jamesbridget13:
honestly. I dey one self. Chai! Our thread is going

mela82:
[/quote]

[quote author=jamesbridget13 post=128207883]Chai
This thread isn't like this before.

The zeal is going down even then so called whatsapp group has low communication...
No joy I guess.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by darkstan(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30
mamadumi:
Please someone should give me the address of senior secondary schools board zonal office in Eleme LGA
It's in between Eleme Divisional Police Headquarters and Rivers State Internal Revenue Service Office at Ogale, Eleme.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 1:02am On Jan 31
darkstan:
It's in between Eleme Divisional Police Headquarters and Rivers State Internal Revenue Service Office at Ogale, Eleme.
. God bless you dear
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jayokey: 3:43am On Jan 31
7000+members are still here. Maybe, it's just that nothing interesting to talk about
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Honestically: 7:15am On Jan 31
This platform is more preferable, creating multiple groups on other social media wasn't necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jiro(f): 6:41pm On Jan 31
Please has Ecobank received salary? Cos I never get oh!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03
Any news on minimum wage adding to our salary this month of February?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Wills446: 10:48am On Feb 04
Chibuking81:
Any news on minimum wage adding to our salary this month of February?
Negotiation ongoing with the tripartite committee. Expect it around may
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04
Wills446:

Pls let's not give ourselves false hope, minimum wage negotiations and implementation in Nigeria will take at least 6 months to 1 year
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 3:21pm On Feb 04
More than 1 years sef. If you have observed very well this government is the more you look the less you see.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 7:00pm On Feb 04
ecmb:

Pls let's not give ourselves false hope, minimum wage negotiations and implementation in Nigeria will take at least 6 months to 1 year

Am Even surprised that someone will be talking about minimum wage now, when the committee has not even had her first meeting after inauguration.

Make una calm down ooo. Minimum wage may come but implementation at state level is always another thing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04
The young man know very well that minimum wage implementation ll takes months. His intentions is to keep the tread busy and bring people together as group pursuing one course to discuss on it He is trying to pull our legs
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:30pm On Feb 05
ecmb:

Am talking about Buhari administration approved #30,000 minimum wage, that our Ex-governor refused to implement. I heard that our new governor will start the payment.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ecmb(m): 6:49am On Feb 06
Chibuking81:

Am talking about Buhari administration approved #30,000 minimum wage, that our Ex-governor refused to implement. I heard that our new governor will start the payment.

Ok sir
I have not heard anything in that regards
We will remain hopeful then
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08
The mid term break calendar is wrong
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08
Is should be on the 12 February 2024 .The term is 12 week and midterm break on Friday 12 the and Mon 15th Feb 2024
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 5:03pm On Feb 10
Please any news about PPSB promotion Letter?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10
Hello. Any update on the three additional steps for UBE to bring us at par with SSSB teachers ?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nonchalant35: 7:20am On Feb 11
Monica🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12
Governor in meeting today with NULGE leadership and principal officers of the local government, has ordered for:
1. Immediate promotion of all the local government workers of Rivers state, with full financial benefit.
2. Immediate implementation of N30,000 minimum wage for all the local government workers.
3. Immediate implementation for local government workers the N35,000 wage award approved by federal government to cushion the effect of removal of fuel subsidy.

This indicates that we may likely receive Buhari Administration approved minimum wage that last state administration denied us.
Also, there is every tendency that N35,000 palliative may start coming with this month salary.
I celebrated my birth on 4th February, I prayed that our salary this month will experience additional income, in Jesus name, amen.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:21pm On Feb 12
Wills446:

Please don't expect anything by may. For your metal health leave it till November or December or maybe next year.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12
Chibuking81:
Governor in meeting today with NULGE leadership and principal officers of the local government, has ordered for:
1. Immediate promotion of all the local government workers of Rivers state, with full financial benefit.
2. Immediate implementation of N30,000 minimum wage for all the local government workers.
3. Immediate implementation for local government workers the N35,000 wage award approved by federal government to cushion the effect of removal of fuel subsidy.

This indicates that we may likely receive Buhari Administration approved minimum wage that last state administration denied us.
Also, there is every tendency that N35,000 palliative may start coming with this month salary.
I celebrated my birth on 4th February, I prayed that our salary this month will experience additional income, in Jesus name, amen.

Are we not earning the national minimum wage of 30k already? If no, then na waooh! This is cheating.
Let our palliative money be paid abeg.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 5:32am On Feb 13
dmercy141983:

Are we not earning the national minimum wage of 30k already? If no, then na waooh! This is cheating.
Let our palliative money be paid abeg.
Ex governor Wike just added N10,000 across without payment of approved minimum wage.

As I heard, the payment of that minimum wage will reflect in our salary this month.
Going by yesterday press release, there is every indication that N35,000 palliative will be paid this month, since it's with immediate effect, today is 13th February, voucher submission has not close.

We should be expecting both approved minimum wage and palliative this month.
Our lovely Governor has the interest of workers at heart, most especially this time the price of foodstuff is skyrocketing, cost of living is moving out of sight. Kano state and Niger state protested, and more will soon join the protest.

Our dear governor will not like the protest to happen in his state, so the immediate effect becomes important to cushion the effect. Our new governor is indeed a God sent, he is talk and do governor, not 419 ners Governor, by the time he finishes with workers, they will be the one to buy his 2027 nomination form. Mr president will have no choice than to support him, Stan and riggers will be doing apprentice.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:39am On Feb 13
Chibuking81:

Ex governor Wike just added N10,000 across without payment of approved minimum wage.

As I heard, the payment of that minimum wage will reflect in our salary this month.
Going by yesterday press release, there is every indication that N35,000 palliative will be paid this month, since it's with immediate effect, today is 13th February, voucher submission has not close.

We should be expecting both approved minimum wage and palliative this month.
Our lovely Governor has the interest of workers at heart, most especially this time the price of foodstuff is skyrocketing, cost of living is moving out of sight. Kano state and Niger state protested, and more will soon join the protest.

Our dear governor will not like the protest to happen in his state, so the immediate effect becomes important to cushion the effect. Our new governor is indeed a God sent, he is talk and do governor, not 419 ners Governor, by the time he finishes with workers, they will be the one to buy his 2027 nomination form. Mr president will have no choice than to support him, Stan and riggers will be doing apprentice.

So shall it be, I am very sure about 35k palliative money, as for that minimum wage of 30k I am skeptical but hopeful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 3:43am On Feb 15
IT'S A MATTER OF DAYS WE SHALL SEE IT AND CELEBRATE IT.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:08am On Feb 15
dmercy141983:

So shall it be, I am very sure about 35k palliative money, as for that minimum wage of 30k I am skeptical but hopeful.
Please the 35k you're sure of, are we to expect it with this February salary? Thank you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Havardcv: 10:08am On Feb 15
Do you need help with your curriculum vitae and cover letter? I'm the best plug (writer) for you.
I have noticed lot of mistakes in many CVs these days and might be the reason why you're not getting job invites. Let me assist you in writing an ATS OPTIMIZED Curriculum Vitae that will help you in getting your dream job.

And the best part of my service is, It's delivery before payment, which means you'll have to review the work first before paying

Check out for my contacts below.

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raynnodi: 4:36pm On Feb 15
judalph:

I've sent it to this your number in WhatsApp since,and you are yet to acknowledge it
. Please I lost my phone after sending the message. I haven't seen it yet. Please resend. Thank you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:11am On Feb 16
emekatex:

Please the 35k you're sure of, are we to expect it with this February salary? Thank you.

Definitely we shouldn't expect it by February. Let's wait till March
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:48pm On Feb 16
dmercy141983:

Definitely we shouldn't expect it by February. Let's wait till March
Ok
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by judalph(f): 4:46pm On Feb 18
Raynnodi:
. Please I lost my phone after sending the message. I haven't seen it yet. Please resend. Thank you.

It's ok, I'll resend it again

(1) (2) (3) ... (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) (841) (842) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.