Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... (5413 Views)

Ashamed Of Being African/ Black - Someone Help Me Overcome My Complex! / Lagos Carnival What Do You Feel About It / Nigerian Children Ashamed Of Their Names ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Fulaman198(m): 5:27am On Aug 20, 2012
Your own culture? Does it not make you feel like a fool, when you smile with glee at Western culture and frown upon your own culture. Does it not hurt you when you can speak a Western language better than your own mother tongue? Does it not hurt you when you don't know of the tradition(s) that you forefathers had practiced generations before you were born.

To me as a Nigerian, I'm fed up when I type in Nigerian music on youtube, I see a lot of Western-influenced or Bollywood influenced Music. Whenever I type in Senegalese or Malian music, they are playing their own music with pride, wearing their own traditional African clothing that is common amongst us West African folks. With Nigerian music nowadays you see them singing in Pidgin or English with a Westernized of Bollywood influenced beat. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Is not a shame for me to be more proud of Senegalese, Malian, Nigerien, Chadic, Burkinabe music than our own. Where is the pride and creativity?
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by tpia5: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2012
^ type in music according to tribe, not nigeria.

and please, stop your whining- it's getting so annoying.

i'll really try to leave you to yourself and others of like minds, but you are working people's nerves.

take a break if the internet is starting to get to you. Go home if you find western culture too offensive.

seriously, this is bordering on paranoia. Stop before you hurt somebody for goodness sake.

you're just as bad as that ghanaian fellow.

get a grip (we know it's post ramadan)

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by tpia5: 7:04am On Aug 20, 2012
lord have mercy.
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2012
Fulaman198: Your own culture? Does it not make you feel like a fool, when you smile with glee at Western culture and frown upon your own culture.

Inferiority complex. Foreign culture is very glittery and filled with so much modernity and our culture tells us things like don't take things from your elders with your left hand (why?), bring forty tubers of yam and palm oil to marry my daughter (is she a commodity on sale?), you can NEVER make a correction to a person that is older than you, even if you intend to be extremely respectful when doing that, and so on.
Fulaman198: Does it not hurt you when you can speak a Western language better than your own mother tongue?
English is far far more useful globally than any local language in Nigeria. You can hardly go anywhere internationally without having a good command of English language. On the other hand, you can still go places, fit in in majority of the countries in the world even if you do not know a word of Isoko or Ika. So people are starting to wonder what the point is.

Fulaman198: Does it not hurt you when you don't know of the tradition(s) that you forefathers had practiced generations before you were born.

What traditions exactly? Marrying as many wives as possible or throwing away twins or sacrificing goats to the river goddess so that she will not flood the village again like she did last year?
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by MrsChima(f): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
Blackberry phones and Facebook is heavily engulfed with Africans...

And many Africans still mantain their identity using westernization....

Fulaman...Yabba Left said pudding and juice time.
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by esere826: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
Fulaman198: Your own culture? Does it not make you feel like a fool, when you smile with glee at Western culture and frown upon your own culture. Does it not hurt you when you can speak a Western language better than your own mother tongue? Does it not hurt you when you don't know of the tradition(s) that you forefathers had practiced generations before you were born.

To me as a Nigerian, I'm fed up when I type in Nigerian music on youtube, I see a lot of Western-influenced or Bollywood influenced Music. Whenever I type in Senegalese or Malian music, they are playing their own music with pride, wearing their own traditional African clothing that is common amongst us West African folks. With Nigerian music nowadays you see them singing in Pidgin or English with a Westernized of Bollywood influenced beat. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Is not a shame for me to be more proud of Senegalese, Malian, Nigerien, Chadic, Burkinabe music than our own. Where is the pride and creativity?

We all influence ourselves. Even western music is influenced by music from other cultures. This is the new reality of globalization
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Fulaman198(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
fellis:

Inferiority complex. Foreign culture is very glittery and filled with so much modernity and our culture tells us things like don't take things from your elders with your left hand (why?), bring forty tubers of yam and palm oil to marry my daughter (is she a commodity on sale?), you can NEVER make a correction to a person that is older than you, even if you intend to be extremely respectful when doing that, and so on.

English is far far more useful globally than any local language in Nigeria. You can hardly go anywhere internationally without having a good command of English language. On the other hand, you can still go places, fit in in majority of the countries in the world even if you do not know a word of Isoko or Ika. So people are starting to wonder what the point is.

What traditions exactly? Marrying as many wives as possible or throwing away twins or sacrificing goats to the river goddess so that she will not flood the village again like she did last year?

So do you view this as a good thing? The fact that English has become more dominant than mother tongues? Do you feel it is good to lose ones culture? Answer that. It sounds like you are having an inferiority complex into thinking the Western culture is better than yours. I am here telling you not to lose your culture.
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Fulaman198(m): 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
esere826:

We all influence ourselves. Even western music is influenced by music from other cultures. This is the new reality of globalization

That is correct, Blues music, Rock, American Country all have it's origins in Africa (mainly present day Mali, Burkina Faso, and Niger).
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2012
Fulaman198:

So do you view this as a good thing? The fact that English has become more dominant than mother tongues? Do you feel it is good to lose ones culture? Answer that. It sounds like you are having an inferiority complex into thinking the Western culture is better than yours. I am here telling you not to lose your culture.

No. I am not happy about it and I don't want to lose my culture (the good parts, not the barbaric parts) but what can one do about it? Majority of Nigerians are more interested in preserving foreign cultures.
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Fulaman198(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
fellis:

No. I am not happy about it and I don't want to lose my culture (the good parts, not the barbaric parts) but what can one do about it? Majority of Nigerians are more interested in preserving foreign cultures.

You are right majority of Nigerians are more interested in preserving Western cultures, how can we even call ourselves an African nation? None of those African countries I mentioned are like that. What is so "barbaric" about your culture that isn't barbaric about EVERY culture? Every culture is known for Barbarism (Western ones even more so). Who the heck develops Weapons of mass destruction to use on other HUMAN beings? Look at what happened in WWII in Japan? Tell me what can be more barbaric than slaughtering 6 million Jews (Hitler/Western World)? Or the Slavery that happened in America?
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
Fulaman198:

You are right majority of Nigerians are more interested in preserving Western cultures, how can we even call ourselves an African nation? None of those African countries I mentioned are like that. What is so "barbaric" about your culture that isn't barbaric about EVERY culture? Every culture is known for Barbarism (Western ones even more so). Who the heck develops Weapons of mass destruction to use on other HUMAN beings? Look at what happened in WWII in Japan? Tell me what can be more barbaric than slaughtering 6 million Jews (Hitler/Western World)? Or the Slavery that happened in America?

Fulaman, don't let love for your culture blind you to rationality.
Some parts of African culture are just useless and even harmful in some cases and some parts of foreign cultures are also like that. That fact that foreign cultures do things that are wrong does not mean that we are also supposed to do the same things, we can rise above it and better ourselves.
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Fulaman198(m): 5:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
fellis:

Some parts of African culture are just useless and even harmful in some cases and some parts of foreign cultures are also like that. That fact that foreign cultures do things that are wrong does not mean that we are also supposed to do the same things, we can rise above it and better ourselves.

I am not saying it is correct to be this way brother, what I am saying is that Human beings unless we address ourselves are barbaric, mean-spirited and evil by nature. By being more Westernized, you are not becoming "less" barbaric, if anything, you are becoming more Barbaric, because all the weapons of Mass destruction used to slaughter fellow human beings were created in the West.

Barbaric acts are by no means correct
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Ptolomeus(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
tpia@:
take a break if the internet is starting to get to you. Go home if you find western culture too offensive.

seriously, this is bordering on paranoia. Stop before you hurt somebody for goodness sake.

Brother Fulaman 198:
Do not worry you.
According TPIA@ all who refuse to lick the feet of the Europeans and Arabs are paranoid.
In fact TPIA@ drink tea in the afternoon, and has never drank palm wine ... he feels nausea at the smell of a cola nut ...
TPIA@ prefers the violin to the drum, and the ballet or opera, a traditional dance ...
TPIA@ believes that African slaves brought to America was a necessary evil, and that his friends Europeans came to Africa to civilize wild ...
We will not change the mentality of it, right?
Simply we must realize that there are people who adoraqn be slaves are masochists of birth; brainless.
Best wishes to you

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:08am On Aug 21, 2012
fellis:

your mother is useless for giving birth to a mental half-faced rat like you. *just saying
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by JallowBah(f): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
In some ways I agree with you, and see your point, in others I do not.
The fact that the world is evolving is also a factor in this. People travel all over the world, influencing each other. Take Poland; one of the most racist places against black people, still they have some of the biggest dancehall-scenes in Europe. Everyone influence everyone.

With asylum/people travelling for work, comes influence on the culture they decide to settle down in, and they bring it back home with them as well.
Religion influence the culture, the culture influence the religion.

I do believe that it is a good thing that the world is coming more together, spreading good ways amongst each other. And what is good for you, might be bad for someone else.
There are things I love about my own culture, and things I really dislike. There are things I love about the african culture, and there are things I dont like.

Do yours to keep what you believe is good, and have faith in others to do the same.
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
@op No, I personally don't feel ashamed because when I type up yoruba music on youtube. I either find fuji music, (Which is sang by yoruba artist in yoruba language) Or High life, (Which has English and yoruba mix together) or yoruba gospel music (Which is basically sang in yoruba, but sometimes have some english words there.) And do you know that this so called "western beat" was widely influenced by strong african beat?? so technically they copied us and not the other way around undecided. And as far as the bollywood music goes, maybe you haven't been listening to indian music lately because they too have become very "Westernized" as time goes on. I.E you don't see their artist wearing their traditional attire anymore, they are adding english to their music more often now and the list goes on and on. So please get over your inferiority complex and be proud of who you are. smiley
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by JallowBah(f): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

your mother is useless for giving birth to a mental half-faced rat like you. *just saying

Like people throwing babies in the woods to die because they for example have downs syndrome or other handicaps. It is going on in Africa, Asia, and arabic countries.

People giving birth to more kids than they can feed.

Killing humans for the sake of juju.

Not -everything- about every culture is a good thing. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by JallowBah(f): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: @op No, I personally don't feel ashamed because when I type up yoruba music on youtube. I either find fuji music (Which is sang by yoruba artist in yoruba language) Or High life (Which has English and yoruba mix together) And do you know that this so called "western beat" was widely influenced by strong african beat?? so technically they copied us and not the other way around undecided. And as far as the bollywood music goes, maybe you haven't been listening to indian music lately because they too have become very "Westernized" as time goes on. I.E you don't see their artist wearing their traditional attire anymore, they are adding english to their music more often now and the list goes on and on. So please get over your inferiority complex and be proud of who you are. smiley

Look at hip hop-routines, and compare it with some of the traditional dancing of Africa..wink Much influence.
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
JallowBah:

Like people throwing babies in the woods to die because they for example have downs syndrome or other handicaps. It is going on in Africa, Asia, and arabic countries.

what do you expect. we dont have proper healthcare and medical facilities like you! angry

your fellows have reduced us to poverty anyways. so what is left to say. .

JallowBah:

People giving birth to more kids than they can feed.

you are an ignorant fool. do you think poor people have 10 kids because they like children or its in there culture or they are having fun/! angry
the human mortlaity here is very high. kids die as soon as they reach the age of 1, due to hunger, disease, etc. there is no money here. so poor people give birth to many kids so atleast a few fittest ones can make i to and older age. also more kids means more income. our children start working at the age of 8-9 in the poor areas. even i started working part-time at an early age along with schoolwork.
also we have no medical/clinical facilities, so no chance of obtaining contraceptives or abortions.

JallowBah:
Killing humans for the sake of juju.

useless baboon.

JallowBah:

Not -everything- about every culture is a good thing. Sorry.

only white culture is not good. you dont even have proper culture. our culture is good.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
i feel you OP

1 Like

Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by JallowBah(f): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

what do you expect. we dont have proper healthcare and medical facilities like you! angry

you are an ignorant fool. do you think poor people have 10 kids because they like children or its in there culture or they are having fun/! angry
the human mortlaity here is very high. kids die as soon as they reach the age of 1, due to hunger, disease, etc. there is no money here. so poor people give birth to many kids so atleast a few fittest ones can make i to and older age. also more kids means more income. our children start working at the age of 8-9 in the poor areas. even i started working part-time at an early age along with schoolwork.
also we have no medical/clinical facilities, so no chance of obtaining contraceptives or abortions.

useless baboon.

only white culture is not good. you dont even have proper culture. our culture is good.

And almost everything you listed up here, is something that IS improving, some of it thanks to western societies influence.
Like medical facilities, birth-control, schools for kids instead of work.
Not to mention; more and more people see the value in export and import by them self, using internet as their work-place.

You dont think I know why they have all these kids? Dont talk to me like I am stupid. It is not more than just about 60 years since it was the same in my country.
Birth-control came around the late 70`s here.
Women did not get out of the kitchen and had the freedom to CHOOSE until just about 40 years ago.
People saw more value in starting to work at around 12years of age, some going ut to the seas with the ships, instead of school. More money for the family.

Modernisation is not ALWAYS a good thing, but it sure as he-l-l is not always a bad thing either.
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
JallowBah:

And almost everything you listed up here, is something that IS improving, some of it thanks to western societies influence.
Like medical facilities, birth-control, schools for kids instead of work.
Not to mention; more and more people see the value in export and import by them self, using internet as their work-place.

You dont think I know why they have all these kids? Dont talk to me like I am stupid. It is not more than just about 60 years since it was the same in my country.
Birth-control came around the late 70`s here.
Women did not get out of the kitchen and had the freedom to CHOOSE until just about 40 years ago.
People saw more value in starting to work at around 12years of age, some going ut to the seas with the ships, instead of school. More money for the family.

Modernisation is not ALWAYS a good thing, but it sure as he-l-l is not always a bad thing either.

cmon who are you kidding dont act like an innocent bereaved victim. our condition is 1000 x times worse than yours.

and your western development is very minimal when you have ravished the entire continent. it is your duty to do. instead many of yor aid packages come with tags of repayment, as if you are doing afavour on us. you destroyed us and it is your duty to rebuild us.

however that does not meant that we Africans are begging you to help us. we will come up through our own means and by the unity of our people when the time comes. angry

1 Like

Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

It is really irritating to see when Africans keep blaming Westerners for their problems. What do you mean your fellows reduced us to poverty'? Africans countries that gained their independence for many decades now are still impoverished and backward largely due to the selfishness of their leaders and the indifference of the citizens to fighting against them, why won't you just accept that Africans are to blame for ther problems instead of talking about foreigners that left them alone ages ago?
Are the foreigners the ones making African leaders theives that have no other intention than to steal when they get into office? Are they the ones making Africans lack work ethics and integrity and to continue with the bribery and corruption that has held them back for all these years?

PAGAN 9JA:

the human mortlaity here is very high. kids die as soon as they reach the age of 1, due to hunger, disease, etc. there is no money here. so poor people give birth to many kids so atleast a few fittest ones can make i to and older age. also more kids means more income. our children start working at the age of 8-9 in the poor areas..

Ok, so they have many kids because they want the chance of one of them surviving to adulthood to be high? How would they feed those plenty children when they are poor? How would they be able to give them sound education and healthcare? It is better they have the number of children they can adequately cater for instead of making the children engage in child labor to care for themselves or to put them at risk of dying from an easily curable disease because the parents cannot afford quality healthcare due to the large number of children they have.
PAGAN 9JA:

lol. Why are you talking of medical/clinical facilities? Are they part of African culture? Why not stick to your native Agbo or Ogede leaves for your medicine? Secondly, how come your superior African culture has not developed their own contraceptives after all these years? Why are they still depending on foreign birth control methods?

PAGAN 9JA:

Be realistic. Every culture has good and bad aspects, both white and African.
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

cmon who are you kidding dont act like an innocent bereaved victim. our condition is 1000 x times worse than yours.

and your western development is very minimal when you have ravished the entire continent. it is your duty to do. instead many of yor aid packages come with tags of repayment, as if you are doing afavour on us. you destroyed us and it is your duty to rebuild us.

Africans should rebuild themselves and stop shifting blame.
PAGAN 9JA:

however that does not meant that we Africans are begging you to help us. we will come up through our own means and by the unity of our people when the time comes. angry
How long will it take for the time to come? Are Africans not tired of suffering?
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by JallowBah(f): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Where did I act innocent here? I am telling you history, google it if you dont believe me.
Oh, dude, please..go look at how many millions for example Gambia has gotten deleted from what they was supposed to pay. Other countries as well, they get their debt deleted, cause the gov. knows they cant pay it back. More and more people from poor countries get PAYED for going outside for school to become doctors and nurses and teachers, so they CAN go back and build up their country. Dont sit there and put all the blame on white people for how african people are now. Thats not right, and it sure aint a fact.

And when will the time come? What are YOU doing? What is your family and friends doing for Africa?

( And you still dont show me where I am doing this and that and writing all the bull you try to convince yourself I am doing. Grow the f up. )
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2012
JallowBah:

Where did I act innocent here? I am telling you history, google it if you dont believe me.
Oh, dude, please..go look at how many millions for example Gambia has gotten deleted from what they was supposed to pay. Other countries as well, they get their debt deleted, cause the gov. knows they cant pay it back. More and more people from poor countries get PAYED for going outside for school to become doctors and nurses and teachers, so they CAN go back and build up their country. Dont sit there and put all the blame on white people for how african people are now. Thats not right, and it sure aint a fact.

And when will the time come? What are YOU doing? What is your family and friends doing for Africa?

( And you still dont show me where I am doing this and that and writing all the bull you try to convince yourself I am doing. Grow the f up. )
EUROPE BELONGS TO US....
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by ifyalways(f): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
The reason our fathers had many children was to help out with farm work or whatever else that would bring in money.children are sent out to work in peoples farmlands to earn wages(more income for the family), girls marry wealthy men (status upgrade for the family, steady flow of material goodies from the groom). And ofcourse, high rate of infant mortality was a factor too, albeit secondary.

Its absurd to say our mothers didn't know or use contraceptives till the white men came! With all the leaves, herbs at their disposal? Don't kid me, please.

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Fulaman198(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
ifyalways: The reason our fathers had many children was to help out with farm work or whatever else that would bring in money.children are sent out to work in peoples farmlands to earn wages(more income for the family), girls marry wealthy men (status upgrade for the family, steady flow of material goodies from the groom). And ofcourse, high rate of infant mortality was a factor too, albeit secondary.

Its absurd to say our mothers didn't know or use contraceptives till the white men came! With all the leaves, herbs at their disposal? Don't kid me, please.

This is actually more accurate what Ify said. Thank you
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by JallowBah(f): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
JallowBah:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-OBzOgrNDeMU/TzlXcHFeMWI/AAAAAAAABxY/6kb67lcbK8Q/s1600/no+borders.jpg[/img]
your people are robbers ,thieves etc...we welcomed u and look what you did ......every european must work in Africa for free as labor force that Africans authorities could use the way they want to rebuild our continent ...all your kings(dutch,england etc must give back our diamonds and gold)

1 Like

Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by JallowBah(f): 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
ifyalways: The reason our fathers had many children was to help out with farm work or whatever else that would bring in money.children are sent out to work in peoples farmlands to earn wages(more income for the family), girls marry wealthy men (status upgrade for the family, steady flow of material goodies from the groom). And ofcourse, high rate of infant mortality was a factor too, albeit secondary.

And as the economy for a country and the people get better, you have the option to choose if you want to have many kids or not. You can choose to work, or stay home with ten kids. You can choose to do hard laour, or to work 9-5 and get your money. You can choose to marry who ever you wish, not to marry because of money.

To be poor gives you less choices. If you have money enough to survive, you dont need to make choices based on "will my family have enough money if I marry this man".

And if they know about birth-control, maybe they should spread it to f.ex Somalia, where women who barely have food for them self, pop out babies..
Re: Don't You Feel Ashamed When You Kiss Up To Someone Elses Culture More So Than... by JallowBah(f): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: your people are robbers ,thieves etc...we welcomed u and look what you did ......every european must work in Africa for free as labor force that Africans authorities could use the way they want to rebuild our continent ...all your kings(dutch,england etc must give back our diamonds and gold)

Are you serious? You are blaming all the problems in Africa on all white people? Really?
Look at some of the leaders, how they work. Look how many percentage of aid-help in money that actually goes to HELP, and not a corrupted leadership.
Dont sit on your a-s-s and blame white people for everything. ( And since people need tea-spoons up in here; I am NOT saying that white people have done nothing wrong.. )

And btw: Africans dont kill, thief and rape? No? Are you sure? Not in Africa, or Europe? Oh, let meg guess; the white women deserve it, right? Cause of what their fellow-coloured-people did, right? Mhm..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gift For Nigerian Boyfriend's Mother / Far East Asian Languages Are Near African Languages / The Wedding Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.