Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? (1015 Views)

9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / Which Among The Grls Cn U 4 Love / Craziest Thing Uve Done 4 Love (Love languages) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by Dannyxy(m): 9:40am On Aug 13, 2013
I believe those that come online looking for love,are pple with no or low self esteem...it jst beats me how someone would leave the beautiful pple he/she see physically everyday 4 some some baseless fantasy online...i dn't undestand how u can fall inlove with someone u hv never seen
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 13, 2013
Dannyxy: I believe those that come online looking for love,are pple with no or low self esteem...it jst beats me how someone would leave the beautiful pple he/she see physically everyday 4 some some baseless fantasy online...i dn't understand how u can fall in love with someone u hv never seen
I don't totally agree with you, there are many people that use online engagement better for initial contact and things develop later. I know people dat have met their soul mates online...if it doesn't work for you don't try to put them down, focus on your strengths!!
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by Obinnau(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2013
I actually think they suffer from low self esteem, I well remember when i was a starter (still a starter though) i would usually come online looking for love. But i have known better there is little honesty if any online. There are many fine babes for you offline.
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by Skinni10ne: 12:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Some but not all.
If someone lookd for love on a dating site becuz their job, lifestyle or environment does not allow them to meet decent ppl then no, they do not have low self esteem.
If they were on a forum/chat site like nairaland and they happen to admire someones posts and talk offline, that doesnt mean low self esteem either.
But actively seeking for love on fb, liking pics, ok with being in a relationship with someone u will nvr meet for the fun of it, twitter stalking, living in the online world instead of reality and all that. That could be low self esteem.
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by MrsChima(f): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hmmm.

Let me wait.
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by Obinnau(m): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Hmmm.

Let me wait.
dont wait o,you are well versed in matters like this grin
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by MrsChima(f): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Obinnau: dont wait o,you are well versed in matters like this grin

You think I support looking for love online?

Lol at this olodo said I am well versed. grin
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by Obinnau(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You think I support looking for love online?

Lol at this olodo said I am well versed. grin
ha i didnt say so na wink.i only said to share your opinion
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by Kslib(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
In most cases,its those who cant face a woman/man physically that come looking for love online, but in some cases,its those who havent had any success in the face to face approach...
They try to look for love in a different enviroment(online), with the hope of being lucky to have a success this time around..
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
Coming online looking for love is not totally cool.

But then, when someone comes online, he (she) can't often help not being attracted to someone else. That's the way it is. That's where the imagination comes in. He (she) starts creating pictures of how the person he (she) is attracted to over a wireless connection looks and behaves in reality (does it match up with the online personality? Would the conversation still flow in reality?)

In some case scenarios, reality matches virtual. In other cases, reality doesn't match virtual because perhaps, you're attracted to the alter ego of the person behind the moniker, or one aspect of the person's personality.
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by Dannyxy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Coming online looking for love is not totally cool.

But then, when someone comes online, he (she) can't often help not being attracted to someone else. That's the way it is. That's where the imagination comes in. He (she) starts creating pictures of how the person he (she) is attracted to over a wireless connection looks and behaves in reality (does it match up with the online personality? Would the conversation still flow in reality?)

In some case scenarios, reality matches virtual. In other cases, reality doesn't match virtual because perhaps, you're attracted to the alter ego of the person behind the moniker, or one aspect of the person's personality.
i understand u,it's the same i am attracted to c'est moi,i never planned 4 it
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
Most of them are ritualists and yahoo yahoo boys. They are just looking for preys.
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2013
Dannyxy: i understand u,it's the same i am attracted to c'est moi,i never planned 4 it

Lol. It's alright. We don't plan some things. They happen.
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by tpia5: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Dunno @ topic.

I dont buy into excessive perfection anyway, online appearance most times does not give a clear picture.

However, quite a lot of people are into online dating.
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by tpia5: 12:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
tpacalipse: Most of them are ritualists and yahoo yahoo boys. They are just looking for preys.

Quite true, especially for we nigerians.

Doesnt absolve other african countries either.
Re: Are Pple Who Cme Online Seeking 4 Love Nd Dates,suffering Frm Low Self Esteem? by jmoore(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
so all these people online are robots?
Online community is part of the society in this 21st century

(1) (Reply)

[confession] I Really Love This Girl, But Her Ex Found His Way Back Into Her Hea / The Deadliest And Most Agonizing Night Ever!!!<you Gata See This> / Cheating: Is It Ever Ok To Have An Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.