Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? (8242 Views)

Guys:can You Donate One Of Your Kidney To Save Your Girlfriend? / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped / Wife Donates A Kidney To Her Husband For Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by nizelgirl(f): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
Still Thinking.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
For g.f? Hell to the no.
For wifey? Maybe undecided
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by ovie82000: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
If the kidney matches her body and if I really love her why not.
We only use one kidney and one liver. So which means we have extra to spear.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
I can do dat for sure.
And as a mat of fact,
My last will on ma
Dyin bed wud be;
"Donate my eyes and
Ma kidney to a donor
Bank wen am gone"
How abt dat
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Afam4eva(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
God punish lover. Why should i donate my kidney to anybody apart from my family members, i'm i mad? God punish lover once again.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Chidex2442(m): 1:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
If i fit give her my heart, then wetin b kidney? grin grin
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by dival247(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
omo if i go give am today and tomorow dem say my other one get prob...wetin go happen?
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by adamse(f): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2012
never never!! lo..wetin
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by adamse(f): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
Chidex2442: If i fit give her my heart, then wetin b kidney? grin grin

hehehe..na so
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Lordave: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
Yes of course. I have already donated 4 of my kidneys for N8m each. Because she is my gf, I can give her 1 for N4.5m. @op do you need kidney?

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by mhozzis(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
I'll pray for her

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Corona99(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
Lol'''u gotta b kiddin moi''' i cnt do daht nt evn in d afterlife,,
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2012
I can donate one of my kidneys to my wife but not my girl friend !
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by 27naira(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
dival247: omo if i go give am today and tomorow dem say my other one get prob...wetin go happen?

you go collect am back.. lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by koolkamzzy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
@ Op, did you just say gf? Even if I smoke 10 bags of sk I can't donate shit.

BTW from all response so far, no girl has agreed to donate her kidney, does it mean they don't believe in true love anymore cry cry

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
Kidney ko,liver ni. I no dey donate.she already has my heart.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Alaafialoro(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
capital NO!
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by mallorca(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
slimyem: [size=30pt]HELL NO!!![/size]
seconded
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Moesha22(f): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
koolkamzzy: @ Op, did you just say gf? Even if I smoke 10 bags of sk I can't donate shit.

BTW from all response so far, no girl has agreed to donate her kidney, does it mean they don't believe in true love anymore cry cry
abeg bone true love joor,so true love talk say mak u no shine eye well well.mtcheew
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by elari(m): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
here comes my answer: female : mother: YES. Sisters :YES. Male: Father: YES. Brothers: YES. Male Friends: some of them. Girlfriend: Never. Wife: if we had at least two children together.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Nedum05(f): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
For hubby nd blood relatives YES buttttt 4 fiance or boyfriend HELL NO!!! Y i said no 4 boyfriend is wat if we break up? Him go come carry my kidney run. Lol.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
For sure nah... Why not..
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by korrej(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
oh my! When she is dieing, yes if it matches and wont take my life in the process of transplanting. And after donating I wont really bother if i marry her or not. Because if i put that in my head then our break-up might cause regret. So my defense- na love dey sharrk me.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by pat077: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
The only person i can donate mine for is my son. Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Kirinwa: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
PeeJee: Sure I can donate my kidney to my gal friend cos I truely loved her.

A wise man once said if a woman doesn't kill you that means you'll live longer. Guy listen to yourself. She's not your wife if you die in the process, what will you tell God. That pu.ssy brought you back? You need to watch 'Sweet Potato ' acted by Nkem Owoh-Casket boi.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Kirinwa: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
afam4eva: God punish lover. Why should i donate my kidney to anybody apart from my family members, i'm i mad? God punish lover once again.

Nwafo! grin
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
I can't give anypart of my body out neva will I take from anybody. Who ever wants to die should die
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Kirinwa: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
dival247: omo if i go give am today and tomorow dem say my other one get prob...wetin go happen?

You dey fear to die? grin
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Emekuuss(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
Acidosis: Yes, I can donate my two kidney
shocked
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by AK481(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
Yes I can,I did it for chioma (oh chioma my love!!),when I was in the university.
We all know that,it s possible to survive with 1 kidney.
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by mhsanni(f): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
my bf...HELL NO!!
my hubby...WHY NOT!!!
Re: Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? by Kirinwa: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
nizelgirl: Still Thinking.

See pesin wey you wan give kidney still dey think am.Guys una dey fall hand big time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. / The Hoodoo Truth: Witches: How To Identify Them And Defeat Them / Are Calabar Men Real "sag Machines"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.