Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? (1686 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? by HUSH2(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2006
Will you tell your best friend if you had sex with someone who's not your boyfriend? I don't need to ask guys because i know some will tell whoever wants to listen. I'm Akin

Note: The question is for ladies only.
Re: Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? by Free(f): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2006
i probably will, wont will grin or maybe not
*eerhem* if something like that happens , i would know what to do,
Re: Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? by 2cantango(f): 1:23am On Apr 10, 2006
I wouldn't do it so I'd have nothing to tell cool
Re: Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? by curiousNja(f): 2:06am On Apr 10, 2006
Yes, I would. I tell my best friend everything and i feel comfortable enough to do that because she doesn't judge me. She'll let me know she disagrees but is stillmy best friend anyway.  smiley I'm not perfect, neither is she. If you have to hesitate to tell your friend something like that, then I guess you are not THAt close anyway. Just my thought. Then again, I am naturally a very open person. I share everything about me. Positive, not so positive, negative, like I said, EVERYYTHING.

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? by babymine(f): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2006
I won't cheat on my boyfriend. cheesy
Re: Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2006
of course i will, i mean why den is she ma bestfriend?

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? by eveseh(f): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2006
i would tell me bestfriend if i trust her,
but some bestfriend not to be trusted
Re: Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? by curiousNja(f): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2006
If you can't trust a person, then they shouldn't be your best friend in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? by sammyjl(f): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2008
cool I hardly discuss my private issues, so no I wont.
Re: Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? by Fayvour: 4:27am On Sep 17, 2011
I cant tell my best frend rada confess 2 my boyfrend cos telling my frend is like telin d whole world.
Re: Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? by hbabe(f): 5:51am On Sep 17, 2011
No I won't tell.
Re: Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? by tashanja(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2011
curiousNja:

Yes, I would. I tell my best friend everything and i feel comfortable enough to do that because she doesn't judge me. She'll let me know she disagrees but is stillmy best friend anyway.  smiley I'm not perfect, neither is she. If you have to hesitate to tell your friend something like that, then I guess you are not THAt close anyway. Just my thought. Then again, I am naturally a very open person. I share everything about me. Positive, not so positive, negative, like I said, EVERYYTHING.

I am sure you didn't mean EVRYTHING, including sharing bf, with your frnd; if so, my bad - I duff my hat to you lipsrsealed shocked shocked cool
Re: Will You Tell Your Best Friend If You Cheat On Your Boyfriend? by Fokativ: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
Mine told me so I should tell her when I do also cos I'm definitely going to undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Questions Most Feared By Men / Pls I'm Dying Help Me / Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.