Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. (1679 Views)

How To Make Your Crush Notice You. / Ladies: How To Get A Guy You Like To Notice You / How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by mindeh(f): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2009
there is this boy i really fancy n i guess he likes me too.Why cant he just let his true feelings known.He is kinda tormenting me.I see him often n if he doesnt say anything 4 the next couple of days am sure i wil explode.Or should i make the move.Am so scared coz he's so hot.If eva he asks me out i'll see like ave died n gone to heaven.or maybe its just my illusion.maybe he doesnt even notice me.Help!
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by 190: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2009
^^

what class are u~!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2009
Whatever you do, dont ever let him know the extent of your feelings grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by 190: 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2009
^^

the same way you never showed me how much
u felt for me before~we both got laid~
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2009
Walk up to him nd tell him hw u havin admire him or beta still, just give him a nice compliment, nd if he still didn't mak the move, then plan to rape him, pls disregard the last sentence.It was typin error.
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by Parohfrey(f): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2009
dont you know your lines properly or what? go to him and make your feelings known to him. You are afraid of rejection? How many men have come to you and you have said no to? I guess there are loads of them.
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by infobut(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2009
@poster the faster you drop that ego of your's the better for you.Time waits for no one Fortune they say favors the brave.
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by H2O2: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2009
O hell no! Sorry, maybe he's afraid.  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by tayoast(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2009
Maybe he's not into u.

Try n do sth 2 show u're very comfortable around him
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by mindeh(f): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2009
hey dont stop them iews from coming
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by mindeh(f): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2009
hey dont stop them views from coming
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by raybahny(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2009
lol omo de she e why must u wait cnt u let ur feeling be knwn, so guys need a push aite dnt let condemnations put u dwn aite , no dulling ,naija mentality dats wat kippn u back , go4 him or u fit go 4 me ooooo my shaft is ready and waitin to explore lol
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by olanajim(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2009
@poster,

Maybe you are not on his radar or your own radar is defective,

Why are you desperate to make him notice you? He must be such a special guy for you. Anyway, the only way he can notice you is when you start radiating self-confidence and also exhibit your own self-worth. Be his friend and try that, if you have been flaunting yourself at him all these while, then you are broadcasting wrong signal. Only a lustful heart would go after a thing like that. Change your communication device, let his radar pick your positive signal and he will notice you without effort,
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by splint007(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2009
@olanajim

u have said it all. hope she listens to your advice
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by safeact(m): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2009
My dear, it is very much unsafe 4u 2walk up 2him 2ask him out! Ur reputatiön will be astake. It might seem good at d beginning bt later on when he has gotten d stuff he might not be so much caring as before. I advse u make him ur frnd n let him notice that u care.u no we like food, let him c u as som1 who prefer meal prepared at home than fast food. Dönt gve in ur body at 1st,2nd or 3rd date! If u do anything less than dis,he wil c u as a hawk! I need ur testimonies. Think safe,act safely n stay safe.
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by yme1(f): 2:17pm On Dec 25, 2009
just dont show him you care too much undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by MoneyRule(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2009
Is dat a picture of you on your profile page??
. . . . Just curious why he isn't noticing you. . . .
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by yme1(f): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2009
MoneyRule:

Lmao grin grin grin
i just took a look at her profile pic and its wowwwwwwwwww
she is pretty the way she is tho wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by MoneyRule(m): 3:33pm On Dec 25, 2009
Yeah, right. . . .
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by mindeh(f): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2009
guess i wil follow that advice n stop showing him that am so much into him.guess am trying too hard.that was superb advice i hope it works.anyone else got some more views?
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by mindeh(f): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2009
y me:

Lmao grin grin grin
i just took a look at her profile pic and its wowwwwwwwwww
she is pretty the way she is tho wink
thanks for the compliment.i just hope he cud notice too
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by Knight1(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2009
Maybe He doesn't just like you the way you want him to. He probably notices you but just deliberately form blind cos he doesnt want to do any thing stupid. So just make him your friend and prolly soon, som1 that likes u and u like back come 'll come and , yay!!!!!
Don't mess yourself up!!!
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2009
It's encoded in our genes we'll notice a ps3 from far with the pad detached than a girl scoping us maybe it's the nation economy affecting us,we'ed be like maybe she's yabbing us or we look like someone tht reminds her of someone or she thinks this dude is loaded.
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by oyinda3(f): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2009
that's really cute crush. u must be young. lol
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by waleski(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2009
MoneyRule:

yeah i am also curious u dnt look 18 to me oh shocked well u dnt av to tell him ur feelings outright u culd start talking to him building up ur friendship
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by abrahym(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2009
tell em the koko before other gurlz take your postion
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by iice(f): 5:18am On Dec 27, 2009
Follow Olanajim's advice. . .that should be simple for you.

Don't know why you can't just talk to him.
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by Youngpo413: 5:54am On Dec 06, 2014
mindeh:
hey dont stop them views from coming
abi
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by enoqueen: 9:32am On Dec 06, 2014
careful

Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by veave(f): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2014
Nigerian men do not handle it well...

I used to 'chyke guys' for fun in the past...
I tell you sister, the response nor be hia o... imagine if i was really serious, would have just gotten my heart broken severally...
Ogle him as much as you can from afar. Dont even try to give him a hint o
Re: Why Is It Hard For The Boy You Fancy To Notice You. by solid3(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2014
Just one pix answers your question. Happy viewing

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Many Friends Request/emails Do You Get On Facebook Daily ? / Bride Slumps As Taxi Driver Escapes With Wedding Food / Guyz She Wants To Turn To A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.