Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents (17218 Views)

Sheikh Ibrahim Zak'zaky's House Destroyed By The Army - Sahara Reporters / Obiano Visits Houses Destroyed By Flood In The Rain (Photos) / Aba: A City In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents by thirty(m): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2012
sonya4all: residents can be blamed partly as well as govt who collects 1200 asepa fee..With little or nothing to show for the services such money was collected...Also im somehow surprised that the op..Said he recently visited aba...And its amazing how he knows almost all the spots at aba and their names respectively.... Could it be he is an independ journalist or part of the people gov t.A orji hired to praise him in niraland.... I could be wrong....Prove it.

...Said he recently visited aba, does not mean i am not ABA person. Prepare to change your attitude towars snitation rather than blaming government all the time.
Re: Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents by Hardfact: 5:00am On Dec 29, 2012
Hey poster, I am forced to say you are a govt agent to feeding us all this falsehood. Your topic was totally wrong and should have read: "Aba a city destroyed by confused government of Theodore Orji".
I'm not from there either, but a recent visit reveals that tho the masses who appear largely uneducated/unenlightened are very much part of the sanitation problem, the govt in place, supposedly in charge of State is the architect of and solidly behind the mess going on in that city. Unfortunate simple task as enforcing sanitation and putting Aba in a position to fully maximize its potentials as a commercial hub and business destination S/East Nig by state govt appears impossible. The govt of T A Orji in Abia State of Nigeria is a classic example of failure at least when it comes to sanitation! Somebody should come tell me the myriads of bad roads scattered around, dysfunctional drainage, swamps and heaps of wastes at middle of roads like NgwaRoad, inconsistency of waste mgt authority, to name a few, are too hard a nut to crack and wouldnt disappear with a person like maybe Fashola.
Govt Orji should bury his head in shame and not put blame for his lack of vision and will to take on such cheap tasks in Aba, 8years of his rule, on the suffering masses.
Re: Aba: A City Destroyed By Attitude Of Residents by mensdept: 5:42am On Dec 29, 2012
Kidnap and beat Theo Orji the fool thats wasting the future of the state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud / Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor / INEC Denying Atiku Access To Electoral Materials - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.