Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? (19921 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Jennykalu(f): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
He was jealous, chidish and refused 2 grow...
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
EXcuse me! Can you EXplain what you mean by EXterminating my EX? U don't EXpect me to go an EXtra mile to do do things EXtraordinarily wif ma EX! My EX was not sEXfully active so i had to send him packing unEXpectedly! Gaddamit! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Melahou(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
her air time expired...
i had 2 recharge again...
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by matiltomd(f): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
He was a mini rogue. He was always stealing my stuff - from money, to chocolates,La Casera/drinks in the fridge (no I ain't petty), then he graduated to stealing my flat-mate's jewellery. That was when I finally told myself I was done with his pilfering butts grin grin

P.S : All these happened within a month -October 1st to 31st cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by jude33084(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
♍♈ ex was almost ♍♈ soul mate untill τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ Oceanicbank guy came along,....
We tried to come back though after ∂ year or so but it didn't work out because I ₳♍ now in love with another Angel smiley
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by playcharles(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
she broke up wit me cos she realize that she is mnth older than me, and in less than a mnth she hook up wit anoda guy
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sijo01:

blame ursef 4dat

oya madame, school me on my ignorance.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sijo01:

blame ursef 4dat
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Moukafoam(f): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
Jeeez! He almost killed me with mountain climbing,..Ť☺ make matter worst he hardly come angry

How much him dey give me sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
She broke up cos she found out that I was just enjoying her apples. Infact, she gat beautiful oranges dat were pinpointed like 50" caliber gun. However, the girl was sweet and she really did well round my co*** cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by folajoko(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2012
She love talking about marriage and she's not that pretty sha...¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =)) not up to my taste I mean
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by yeye4live(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
She's old fashion, cal me dady wen she s supose 2cal me honey , ask me for mone wen she s supose 2gve me money,d wost dat she al ways complain my pencil s too big n s widing her well,2 hell wit her joor girls plenty

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by jude33084(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
Moukafoam: Jeeez! He almost killed me with mountain climbing,..Ť☺ make matter worst he hardly come angry

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
caught her giving my friend a Mouth Gig cool
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by lawizle(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2012
yuzedo: She asked me for BB Porsche, Brazilian Hair and money for Recharge Card! angry angry angry
. . . And she messed without saying "excuse me". . embarassed cry

As for d latter she thinks U̶̲̥̅̊ r poo grin
yuzedo: She asked me for BB Porsche, Brazilian Hair and money for Recharge Card! angry angry angry
. . . And she messed without saying "excuse me". . embarassed cry

As for d latter she thinks U̶̲̥̅̊ r poo
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by yeye4live(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
Moukafoam: Jeeez! He almost killed me with mountain climbing,..Ť☺ make matter worst he hardly come angry

I can link u up to a ashy house were dey can climb ur kilimanjaro mountain so manytimes in a day n u make dolars par rounds, mail me

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Hasino2258: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
We lack unstanding and there is no trust i do almost evrtin 2 win are trust but still there are still no changes i just realize i waz wasting my money suddenly she told me she tire of d relationship cos am 2 jealous and i was not release d way i was doin b4
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
we just went our separate ways in a matured manner.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Soocool1(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2012

Are(were) you a sex worker? Why should you be EXpecting pay?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by femi4: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2012

why him no go climb u, shey be u sef, u be moka foam grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by honey001(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
Still searching, never fell in love b4, so no Ex!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by alex406(m): 4:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
She cheated on me.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by lat55(f): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
Crown Prince: caught her in bed with another woman
Is this truth or fiction?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by chemberlin(m): 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
I broke up with my ex cos she cheated on me and I caught her, she begged for forgiveness which I did and we continued for two more months but the incident keep reoccuring in my mind that she will can still continue for me to free my mind from such thought I decieded to call the the relationship off
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by odehaj: 4:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
She left me With a note hanging on my door, she said she couldn't take it anymore!now I'm facing reality.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
It was a very easy and simple break up, The relationship wasn't going anywhere, it wasn't going to work. I caught those signs very early and called it quit.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by filcast(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: It was very easy and simple break up, The relationship wasn't going anywhere, it wasn't going to work. I caught those signs very early and called it quit.
How old are you? Seems u are desperate to tie the nots.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by omobusola(f): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
Have u ever heard d phrase 'nagging man' before? He nags, bickers, and overly jealous. The bane of the problem we had was distance, he was in Lagos and I in Abuja. He suspected every of my moves and all. Bottom line was dat we quarrel more than being friends while in d relationship of 2 years. I woke up one day and realized dat I could never live with such a man. so I walked.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Soocool1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
I left my 1st ex because she couldn't cat-walk! She walked like a man!
I left my 2nd ex because she was too beautiful!
I left my 3rd ex because her head was like frying pan!
I left my 4th ex because her stomach was protruding like she was pregnant(when i hadn't even touched her)
I'm going to leave my current girlfriend because she does not have a facebook acct.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by bknight: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
I guess she enjoyed how I treated her anytime she threatened me with a break up I'd sober up, I'd beg, spoil her,all attention etc. Till I got tired of d game. The next time she wanted a break up I simply obliged and agreed to it. My answer nearly knocked d breath outta her. I guess she was expecting d cycle to continue.

That was one usual joke gone bad tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
filcast:
How old are you? Seems u are desperate to tie the nots.

Doesn't matter how old i am, if i don't feel the relationship is going anywhere I call it off. I don't want to be played as a joke, i don't think any woman wants to be played as a joke. And no, I'm not desperate to tie the knots. I just don't like a relationship that has a potential of going nowhere. undecided
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by personal59: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
Religion differences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / The Cheaters / Can You Take The Risk Of Marrying A Genotype Incompartible Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.