Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? (19906 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Adufaye(m): 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hv neva spend 4 ha,thou datin ha 4 2yrs....She left me due 2 d fat dat 2go guys giv ha moni n rcharge cards(i cut ha wit 1,asked 4 ha pasword,she gav me,den i knw hw much my gal hv upgrade,she beged 2 change n she wnt 2 cum bak,nd she wil neva go bak,stupid me refused,afta 3mnth nw am d 1 beggin even til nw,bt she said,its 2 late #sad#) if God tel me say she go cheat on me,i go tel God say him de lie,i trusted ha wit ma liv,i waz ha 1st in evry tin,i must blow ha again b4 dis yr ends!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Ranoscky(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
megareal: I just got tired like I always do and walked. Madness staying with any one guy for too long......except in marriage.
U neva talk true....
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by atuagbo: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
Religion & tribal diff
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Benedictus90: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
Most cases have read are cases where d ladies are d ones breaking d hrt of guys...y iz diz most paramount...
Am afraid o...
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by 190theclown: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
Benedictus90: Most cases have read are cases where d ladies are d ones breaking d hrt of guys...y iz diz most paramount...
Am afraid o...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Ranoscky(m): 12:04am On Aug 24, 2012
Benedictus90: Most cases have read are cases where d ladies are d ones breaking d hrt of guys...y iz diz most paramount...
Am afraid o...
Shows that, when they get what they want from one guy, they move to another.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by 190theclown: 2:08am On Aug 24, 2012
Ranoscky:
Shows that, when they get what they want from one guy, they move to another.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Freezle(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
WOW! This topic just made me think of the good old days but by GOD grace better days is on the way.
I didn't break up with my ex to be precise, i just taught i deserve a better girl that is discipline. To cut the long story short my close friend was sleeping with her in the name that they dated before she came back to my state, saying they never broke up before she left.
You can request for the full story if you care.

Cheers folks
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by daviscoal(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
Mine was because i decided to leave our university for another one. That day when i was leaving, she said 2 me 'once u leave, forget about me and about us, u are on your own' and i did as she said
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by AGgal(f): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
He slapped me!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
The funny girl wanted to use me as a spare, she wanted to eat her cake and have it at the same time. She kept telling me she loved me, she just could not break-up from the boyfriend i snatched her from......................she kept saying "have known him for years and i cannot just dump him", pleading for more time. I simply took a walk! Now, she has dumped the guy and she's pleading to come back, but its way too late!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by lickylicky(f): 12:11am On Aug 25, 2012
Good riddance to bad rubbish... He had so many issues that I wasn't ready to get entangled with. He was such a baby, every activity in our relationship was practically on facebook and BBM PM!!! I wonder what I was looking 4 sef
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by xcitedjay(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2012
Blackberry incompatibility.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by jenny2007(f): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2012
angryWe broke up becos he's an arrogant, vain, emotionally unavailable assclown who was too jealous, insecure, and always suspected me of cheating - meanwhile he was actually the one doing the cheating all along.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by VivyGift(f): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2012
I broke up with him cus he got a job...., started feeln superior..., then i told him to go to hell..., he came back begging but its just a pity i dnt go back to ma EX...
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by 190theclown: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2012
Stup1d people full this thread sha#
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by omobusola(f): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2012
Yomieluv: She brokeup wit me,cos we've bin havin too many abortions..she knew i wont marry her,which i know dat i cant neva marry her.
So why can't u ever marry her? Am sure u ve removed all d children God plans o give her in life and u resolved in ur mind NEVER to marry her! It's guys like u dat give other brothers a bad name. Mtseeeeew! Don't Forget, Wat goes around comes around sheni u go soon get daughter.... That is if God gree sef.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by VivyGift(f): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
Stup1d people full this thread sha#

sheybi u bi one of them...

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by KateSpade(f): 2:51am On Aug 27, 2012
miredia: u never truly loved him

I did but love is not enough.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:05am On Aug 27, 2012
^ogbeni, come hia! U dey craze? U don open thread for ur cougars na! Y u pasting ur bullshitzzzz all over romance sect, are u starving ni? undecided
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by timilehing(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2012
jellyface: she slept with her aunty's husband. I kicked her bleeped ass out. BITCH.
ouch
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by gunners160(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2012
Ranoscky: Ran away with my money.

Dont know her whereabout but i stil wish her well.

Fvck her, tho!
grin
Ranoscky: Ran away with my money.

Dont know her whereabout but i stil wish her well.

Fvck her, tho!
ha ha ha ha ha ran away wit ur money lol did u just let her go like dat
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by gunners160(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2012
cooltony: after a year of datin her,She wantd me 2 wait for 4 more yrs(weddin nyt) b4 I bang her!!!!!and dat's impossible...i cheatd n she caught me and I broke up wt her 2 legalize my cheat
ahahahaha lol i kant stop laughin u legalized it hmm but u shuld hv waited na is sex evrything
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by gunners160(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2012
cheesy
Idowuogbo: He wan use hin kondo shift my womb! Every min na faka fiki fuku...I b p0rn star? Mstewwww....
grin
Idowuogbo: He wan use hin kondo shift my womb! Every min na faka fiki fuku...I b p0rn star? Mstewwww....
i no fit laugh o o o my bele dey pain me well well but no b u agree
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by gunners160(m): 11:51am On Aug 29, 2012
Gaggi:

Primitive people. U guys are living in the stone age. people are breaking up for legitimate reasons like genotype, personality incompability and u are breaking up for ethnicity reasons.
gagi u are sumthing else god
u are a comedian whoa u are 2gud my stomach nairalanders wont kil me wit dhr funny comment
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by goofie: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
ws very selfish. the only thing filled in his brain was sex, sex, sex.he ws capable emotional battery.he talkd 2 me very disrespecfully.nd i cldnt swallow that plus his constant demands for sex as if he merited it in anyway.

the relationship lasted only a few weeks. and i said goodbye without looking back
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by timilehing(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
goofie: ws very selfish. the only thing filled in his brain was sex, sex, sex.he ws capable emotional battery.he talkd 2 me very disrespecfully.nd i cldnt swallow that plus his constant demands for sex as if he merited it in anyway.

the relationship lasted only a few weeks. and i said goodbye without looking back
after answerin d booty call?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by goofie: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2012
very funny. i left him wanting grin
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Blazed(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
adorebee:
We know this line.
U think u do?
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Youngpo413: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Try sleeping with a broken heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / Help Me!!! XVIDEOS Has Finished Me!!! / Can You Take The Risk Of Marrying A Genotype Incompartible Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.