Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? (19929 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2012
@Topic the Distance was unbearable. sad

----

Just Wondering. . . Why is the Nail "F*cking" the Heart? undecided

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by oliwaseunojo: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
She no won go school
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by smiliz(f): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
Blazed: We didnt brk up, she left with a wealthier man

Awwww don't mind her. Never deserved you in the first place.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by cooltony: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
after a year of datin her

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by EduColombo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
Distance....
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Sprumbaba: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
Did that for my last EX. grin
bknight: I guess she enjoyed how I treated her anytime she threatened me with a break up I'd sober up, I'd beg, spoil her,all attention etc. Till I got tired of d game. The next time she wanted a break up I simply obliged and agreed to it. My answer nearly knocked d breath outta her. I guess she was expecting d cycle to continue.

That was one usual joke gone bad tongue
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by aktolly54(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
She ask something for her birthday,I promise to give her,when she come,I want nac akpako with her ,she say "NO" until I give her money for her birthday gift. I gave her the money and free her since then. Reach a year this month. SHE LIKE MONEY TOO MUCH THAN SHE LOVES ME
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by brain54(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
My Ex was too nice..she dint av a single f.vk up..rily scared me
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by cutiepie25(f): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
Gues i culdnt continue anymore wit al d naggins n monitorings,it was becomin too bored 4 me.had 2 let go n move on.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by SimplySEA(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
She left in my final year! Distance couldn't seperate us. Time couldn't either. Love was perfect. Understand was there. Sacrifice from both parties. Even her family couldn't seperate us! And then d moment of truth. Her childhood frenz came back into her life and she needed to keep up... And dat was d end of a splendid 2.5yrs relationship. Was i Heartbroken? I stil am after a year!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by SimplySEA(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
SimplySEA: She left in my final year! Distance couldn't seperate us. Time couldn't either. Love was perfect. Understand was there. Sacrifice from both parties. Even her family couldn't seperate us! And then d moment of truth. Her childhood frenz came back into her life and she needed to keep up... And dat was d end of a splendid 2.5yrs relationship. Was i Heartbroken? I stil am after a year!
those frenz weren't exactly d kind u'd want around yr gal! To them, it was all about d Benjamins. And if benjamine isn't yr name, then yr name is Sorry!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by DonTim1: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2012
left mine cos she went to "pray" where she was told i would leave her, well d prayer worked, we had to part, but cant remember leaving her....it appuned but we still get to eat our cake when d chance arrives. wink
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by akinluyi02(m): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
[b][/b]her family is bad!
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by cheddarking(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2012
Because I kissed her friend...in front of her.
I am a bastard when I'm drunk.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by NoQualms1(f): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2012
CeaserB: Me For One, It's Not A Permanent Thing.
It's More Like A Temporary Restraining Order.
In Essence, We Break Up To Take A Break And Make Up To Eat Our "Cakes" When The Heat Is On. grin
One Can't Eat Cake And Have It Everytime.
Too Much Sugar Is Not Good For The System
One Needs To Take It Slow But Steady.

Na wa o. See rhymes.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by kanny1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
my ex? She's most prettiest, smartest and intelligent guru sotey she dey use honey treat her face. She stepped into my room n d nxt tin b say her luggage follow. Evryman 4 street dey pursue am 4 her mind. Na virgin mary wit 4 ex bf until she begin dey bleep me. Infact my life took a U-turn until neighbors n coworkers begin dey advice me onto my agbani gf. She even cme dey form james bond n scofield by ransacking my house, phone n life for any atom of oda girls. Upon dat i'll tell she is my lover dat i'm proud bt she neva blived me. My finances nose dive. Afta serious sober reflectn, d little chance she tak travel afta several persuatn, i changed my door keys cos she even kary my spare key without telling me. Mak una no laf me na my 1st xperience wit a lady.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by sarutobie(m): 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
Nagging!! Even the bible cautioned on a nagging wife..and me being someone who enjoys some private time of peace and solitude..she always nagged for the slighest reason..a call from a female friend,if I didn't pick her calls on time or didn't pick at all..see nsogbu o?..
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Dondav(m): 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
She was too naïve to understand how relationships work!!!

She slept over at a guys house while I was away..
She was caught and didn't deny it. So... I just walked away, no words were uttered cos I never actually dated her. We were just BEDMATES.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by sluch333: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2012
she don't like me strafing more than 5rnds a day. grin grin grin nd me like to straf well
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by UDbester(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
because i discovered she was possesed with witchcraft(she b mammywater)
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Menendez: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2012
She cheated on me with some married dude (saw everything live on cam) dunno why she was so dumb not to delete it. Most painful part wz dat I ( MUGU) bought her the cam for her birthday.....
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
Blazed: We didnt brk up, she left with a wealthier man
Do you feel bad? She progressed, you hav 2 b happy 4 her na..lol

my ex left me on same reason; i'm trying realy hard to make sure she regrets and she must regret it.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by aboyaji(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
I wanted to test etisalat line. Mtn d fall my hands.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Emekuuss(m): 10:06pm On Aug 22, 2012
HQ: @Topic the Distance was unbearable. sad

----

Just Wondering. . . Why is the Nail "F*cking" the Heart? undecided
just to illustrate better
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Deyhmee(f): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
We simply fell out of love. He was cheating on me with his ex classmate, she actually just appeared from no where and stole him from me but i snatched him from someone else too, law of karma

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by Sirmikky1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
She broke up with me today on the ground that she's not fit for the 3months old relationship undecided
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by nxanadu: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
She was a stone on my neck. I had to drop her immediately I left d university. She's so obsessed. He get too jealous. She don't want ♍Ƹ̴ to hv any female friends.
Re: Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? by 190theclown: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
Unique Uj: :Though my ex bf was kool,Idecided 2 seperate cos I felt he was not serious wit God.suddenly,dis Godfearing N cute guy came by and we got 2gather. But I still have feelings 4 my Ex eventhough we broke up.I pray he findz sm1 who loves and cherish him just d way I did. My Ex,pls dnt 4get 2 tell ur new Gfriend dat no mata wot,I will still love u lipsrsealed undecided[sup][/sup] kiss

idiot number 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / The Cheaters / Can You Take The Risk Of Marrying A Genotype Incompartible Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.