Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Are We "Just Friends" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We "Just Friends" (2146 Views)

Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? / Can A Man And A Woman Be '' Just Friends''? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We "Just Friends" by cindyrella(f): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
fluid26:

Is it false?
Yes, na pure lie! My heart no dey my kpekus abeg!
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
cindyrella:
Yes, na pure lie! My heart no dey my kpekus abeg!

ngwa nu, who we go ask?
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by MMM2(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
tchaik:

SEE THIS GUY shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wetin d guy do
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by bforce(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
Guys, I want to say thanks to everybody who said somefin on this thread, here is wat happened
"I invited her ova to my house dis evening and we got into some serious talk and finally the bomb came out "am seeing someone else" it felt like the world crumble under ma feet, I just kept her talking about stuff so as to hide the pain, she said "we are friends" and she'd like it to be that way.
This is the worst day of my life cos am trying to eat something nw but the more I think of it, the more I loose my appetite, I fink am gonna be awake all nite finking.
Thanks everybody for ur contribution, nw I av to face wat av been running from "heartbreak".
To all those with the love of their lives here's wat I have to say "keep them close to ur heart and never let them go, love and cherish them".
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by cindyrella(f): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2012
fluid26:

ngwa nu, who we go ask?
Ask Mynd!
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Onegai(f): 6:36am On Aug 24, 2012
Awww, poor you. You'll get over it, I promise. Don't give up, she wasn't yours. Your girl will come and when she doesn't hear from you, she'll miss you. Try and just watch tv or do stuff to take your mind off things. Pele
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by ITbomb(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2012
All this discussion mode u people are suggesting may not be the way.
IMO, discussion would make it a bit too formal just like marriage proposal and the girl might feel box into a corner , also the outcome might make the two of you awkward .
My two kobo, like someone said , take her on a date and other places romantic , make her feel so relax in ur presence , soon enough she will always be in ur arms. Let the feelings develop naturally from friendship to lovership[lol], don't force it on her.
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 24, 2012
cindyrella:
Ask Mynd!

Ok! I go ask am! grin
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
klaus3011: what is happening here......
nothing go bk 2 sleep u are dreaming
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Gudintent: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
Acidosis:

Alright then,

I think its better if you concentrate on your studies for now.

I concur!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls wat is the most romantic thing a guy has ever done 4 u / The Many Lies Of Women / How To Say It Without Hurting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.