Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Are We "Just Friends" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We "Just Friends" (2144 Views)

Can You Remain Just Friends With An Ex? / Can A Man And A Woman Be '' Just Friends''? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We "Just Friends" by bforce(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2012
There's a girl am in love with, she is sweet and we've been friends for almost 2 years now. I have told on 2 occassions that I care about, I even went under the rain with my laptop in my bag and my phone in my pocket just because she was waiting for me somewhere. I have this feeling that she loves me too because of some things she says at times and even on text messages. But anytyme I bring up the issue of us dating, she always tells me that she will give a reply, I think she is shy to say yes, or should I leave it as just friends, pls I need your advice. Thanks
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by seedord247(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2012
She's using you to pass to time man.... A real nigga dont follow girls, b*tches run after him. sad

3 Likes

Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:48am On Aug 23, 2012
Have u been toasting her 4 de past 2 yrs if its true I tink u have 2 stop bringing up de dating issue and look 4 anoda gal cus She dnt luv u she only like u as a friend

1 Like

Re: Are We "Just Friends" by bforce(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2012
"Pass tyme"? Very disappointing
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by bforce(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2012
Ucheosefoh: Have u been toasting her 4 de past 2 yrs if its true I tink u have 2 stop bringing up de dating issue and look 4 anoda gal cus She dnt luv u she only like u as a friend
I just recently told her about my feelings but we've been good friends ever since
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Amya(f): 7:52am On Aug 23, 2012
Have a deep convo (about you guys dating) with her and tell her to give you an instant answer.
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by bforce(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2012
Amya: Have a deep convo (about you guys dating) with her and tell her to give you an instant answer.
Maybe I'll invite her over and have a very intimate one again, cos av already done that before and the reply I got was "what do you think" what does this mean?
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Acidosis(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2012
Where is her bf?
Where is your gf?

1 Like

Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Sijo01(f): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2012
bforce: I even went under the rain with my laptop in my bag and my phone in my pocket just because she was waiting for me somewhere.

WTF is dat.... I see y she's nt considering ur proposal. Proudnex/arrogancy.
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by bforce(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2012
Acidosis: Where is her bf?
Where is your gf?
She dosent have one and I don't have one either
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by bforce(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2012
Sijo01:

Hw do you mean, my laptop could and my phone too
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by bforce(m): 9:31am On Aug 23, 2012
Sijo01:

My laptop and phone could have gotten spoilt and wat would she have said
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by cindyrella(f): 9:38am On Aug 23, 2012
Op,I think you should remain as just friends.... It is better that way
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Acidosis(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2012
bforce:

Alright then,

I think its better if you concentrate on your studies for now.

1 Like

Re: Are We "Just Friends" by 2goodbobo(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2012
She is not ready for you now. Or would rather have her lie to you and frolick with your feelings? Love is not by force, it comes naturally. Have a serious talk with her and if her answer is still thesame, then just move on with your life and let her be rather than embarking on a wild goose chase!

2 Likes

Re: Are We "Just Friends" by mspookie: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2012
hope u have not started spending money yet anoda maga undecided
after 2 years!!!

1 Like

Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Rocktation(f): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2012
Maybe she's stalling to avoid appearing as desperate to jump into a relationship with you. Chances are she'll still say yes anyway, so chill aight.
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by drnoel: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2012
seedord247: She's using you to pass to time man.... A real nigga dont follow girls, b*tches run after him. sad
thats the best advice u can get. goodluck

1 Like

Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 23, 2012
bforce:

Abobi, shine ya eye o! A woman's heart lies in her kpekus! grin

Forget this friendship format, na babash! Go for the kpekus and she will also give her heart! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are We "Just Friends" by cindyrella(f): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2012
fluid26:

Abobi, shine ya eye o! A woman's heart lies in her kpekus! grin

Forget this friendship format, na babash! Go for the kpekus and she will also give her heart! cheesy
"A woman's heart lies in her kpekus" Seriously?
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 23, 2012
cindyrella:

Is it false?

1 Like

Re: Are We "Just Friends" by bforce(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
Here is a text she sent me yesternite "As nobody can chnge d positn of d sun,nobody cn chnge d place u occupy in my hrt.GUD NYT " wat do you think?
Thanks for the advice
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Acidosis(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
bforce: Here is a text she sent me yesternite "As nobody can chnge d positn of d sun,nobody cn chnge d place u occupy in my hrt.GUD NYT " wat do you think?
Thanks for the advice

I think you should wait for her to tell you I LOVE YOU with a microphone in the market square.

1 Like

Re: Are We "Just Friends" by jhydebaba(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
cindyrella:
Before nko? No dey form virgin mary for here joor.
bforce: Here is a text she sent me yesternite "As nobody can chnge d positn of d sun,nobody cn chnge d place u occupy in my hrt.GUD NYT " wat do you think?
Thanks for the advice
Mr man, grow up and blow punnary joor. Which one be all dis shyte. So, you mean until she says "YES" then you'll wait for another 2 years before you bleep her. When next she visit ur place, don't waste time, go for the kill straight.

1 Like

Re: Are We "Just Friends" by MMM2(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
Op

Where does she stay

So I can ask her undecided
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by omega25red(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2012
Thanks for the advice
ok i have read the whole post and here is my take: you are stuck and will for now be in the FRIEND ZONE.

To prove this theory, you should just go ahead and plan a date for the two of you and then call her and say "hey i would like to take you out on a date" her reaction will give you your answer. If she agrees take her out to eat and a movie and end the night by letting her know that you enjoyed your "first date" and you would love to see her again. This will also let you know where you stand.

1 Like

Re: Are We "Just Friends" by pwettytemmy(f): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2012
I think u should both loook for an avenue to av real discussion n ask her to define d relationship. Keeping quiet will keep u both in tight corners n u both will not be able to ask or accept anoda opposite sex for a relationship. Good luck anyways.
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
omega25red: ok i have read the whole post and here is my take: you are stuck and will for now be in the FRIEND ZONE.

To prove this theory, you should just go ahead and plan a date for the two of you and then call her and say "hey i would like to take you out on a date" her reaction will give you your answer. If she agrees take her out to eat and a movie and end the night by letting her know that you enjoyed your "first date" and you would love to see her again. This will also let you know where you stand.

......... As she made to take her leave , call her back, raise your pitch and snorts ''YOU KNOW WHAT BEACH, YOU HAVE GOT A gay PUNNY I CAN'T IMAGINE ROLLING WITH BECAUSE I CAN PERCEIVE IT ALL AROUND YOU. GADDAM IT BITCHH ''
Walk back home like a gentleman you ARE and expects miracle.
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
omega25red: ok i have read the whole post and here is my take: you are stuck and will for now be in the FRIEND ZONE.

Re: Are We "Just Friends" by klaus3011(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
what is happening here......
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by tchaik(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
M M M: Op

Where does she stay

So I can ask her undecided

SEE THIS GUY shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Are We "Just Friends" by dlex21(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
Baba...U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ can not J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ be friends wiv some1 U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ love...its complete punishment...if she no gree for U̶̲̥̅̊‎​...fish plenty 4 water!!! U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ can be "friends wiv benefits"...trust ♍ƺ, talking outta experience sha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im Stuck, Advice Needed! / "Dating Married Men... A Lady's Experience" / Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.