Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs (18155 Views)

FG Suspends Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Foreign Affairs / Nothing Will Happen To Me – Emir Of Kano , Sanusi Blasts Boko Haram / France Aiding Boko Haram, Minister Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by emmatok(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Azidogen2: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
NORTHERN NIGERIA = CURSE AND HEADACHE TO NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by 13volts(m): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
This is a transcribed copy of what the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs said on the NTA Network News by 9pm, 16.8.2012 from Mecca

"The King extended invitation to the Heads of the 57th member states of OIC, including his Colleague and Brother Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, who mandated the Vice President to sit in for Nigeria. The basic agenda for the meeting is to discuss the barrage of problems facing the muslim world. The crisis in Syria, the crisis in Northern Mali that is threatening the Sahelian region. And you know the Sahelian Region is very important to OIC. Because out of the 15 member states of ECOWAS, 14, I mean 13 are OIC members. And of course the issue of inter faith dialogue; in that respect Nigeria featured prominently. We are the LARGEST Islamo-Christian country in the world, and any dialogue between faiths will come out to the greatest advantage of Nigeria......... ''
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't understand this statement.

Is he saying that Nigeria is the most populous nation with large Christian and Muslim population or is it calling Nigeria an Islamic nation that is populated by the largest number of Christians? If the latter is what he said then it's a shame that Goodluck Jonathan even associates with people that have such a mindset not to talk of making such a person a minister. It just shows that GEJ has bad people advising him because he picks his ministers based on the advise he gets from people.
The statement according to the Minister of state means Nigeria is an Islamic nation and the population of Christians is the largest compared to other country in the world. He simply means Christians are in minority in the country

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by lafuria1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
Nigerians are just religious fanatics, wat has claimin being the largest religion in nigeria helped its developing if not oiling our ego. Have heard islamic cleric sayin muslims have d largest congregation, like wise heard christian cleric sayin there 100 million christians in nigeria. Anybody can claim any figures but i want to undastand why one religion want to feel superior to the other when such hasnt helped us in anyway. E.g hw does havin a cross or a crescent on the naira increase its value.
The minister was just tryin to be diplomatic wic wasnt neccesary.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by KenJak(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
NkwaGOD: [color=#990000][/color]The minister that had the nerve to ulter such statement in the face of the ongoing heat in Nigeria is nothing but a confirmed member of BOKO HARAM and should be apprehended to produce other that are with him, final!

you're a stupid guy,a fool and an idiot,I'm sure your brain is turned upside down and probably why you didn't understand the Pastor throughout.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by renzie: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
nagoma: Is the CAN President on drugs? Sure he must be smoking something the way he reasons or ( more correctly) doesn't reason. . If there is a useful information he is hiding , let him go straight and tell the president. He, of course, has the privilege of direct access.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Zutchy: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
Can you imagine such a statement coming from a member of the FEC,my God,they need to hold that man by the arms,lie him down and flog the shit out of his arse,WTF,these are the kind of inflammatory statements that cause diversity,okay his mind is telling him that Nigeria is their country and we are their settlers that's why they feel they should rule us forever,that's why they feel it is a sleight and slap to them for any other tribe or religion to rule Nigeria,oh so that's why they are bombing themselves to shreds,God will punish that man,GEJ pls no stories,fire that asshole,don't ask him to resign,SACK THE MOTHERFVCKER.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by rusep: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
So now in Nigeria any Political office holders who is a Moslem should be Kick out because a Christian is Rulling.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hmmm, Nigerians and their unguarded bigotry. Seems ur only problem is that a minister is ALLEGED to have said "Nigeria is the most christian-populated Islamic nation in the world" or whatever, (that grammar fit confuse the Queen).
While Oritsejafor is busy instigating his sheeple, with his hate speech. Nigeria has more Muslims than christians, he shud get over that.
The Muslim's population doesn't make it an islamic nation though, partly because we're divided among ourselves, and most of our leaders choose to be quite, because they're peace loving ppl, unlike he (Oritsejafor) is.
I dnt c where d honorable Minister is wrong, that is, if he did make the statement, and he wasn't misquoted.
It's a democratic country, where ppl can even advocate for war and nothing is wrong with that. Dokubo is a most recent case study.
Oritsejafor can come out tomorrow and say "Nigeria is the most muslim-populated christian nation in the world", we know he's entitled to his opinion. Chikena!

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Zutchy: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
rusep: So now in Nigeria any Political office holders who is a Moslem should be Kick out because a Christian is Rulling.
NO JUST THE FANATICS AMONG THEM,WE DON'T NEED THEM.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
rusep: So now in Nigeria any Political office holders who is a Moslem should be Kick out because a Christian is Rulling.

No, he should be kicked out because he made a senseless statement, what has Northern Muslims contribute to Nigeria if not dragging other backward at the same time has d gut to call Nigeria a Muslim country.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
That statement does not make non muslins Muslims. you do not need to get worked up over nothing.
Ok. Nigeria is the most muslim populated christian nation.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Flakeey(f): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
nagoma: Is the CAN President on drugs? Sure he must be smoking something the way he reasons or ( more correctly) doesn't reason. . If there is a useful information he is hiding , let him go straight and tell the president. He, of course, has the privilege of direct access.

you are not making any sense
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Ideraolu: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
epio :
enof of all this,who cares boko haram or islam,countdown to nov 5th for declaration of sovereign state of biafra

The earlier you guys go d better grin grin grin grin.....
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
isarumah: Both christians and muslims in the affected areas unanamously support dialogue. Mr Orisejafor, I advice you to desist from adding fuel in fire, as it is not habit of real men of God. Afterall, you have never paid visit to the north, neither for evangelism, nor for condolence. Abi northern christians no be ur consetuency? Oh, u no wan com because u dey fear bh? I beg you, stop being controvertial and be optimistic on this issue.
I disagree because I dont.Upon what is the basis of the dialogue?
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by pneumaticos(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
Yes uscof too many muslims in nigeria hence d reason for his statement, forgeting dat the westerners are bad muslims must of dem comin to christ everyday.not dere fault but culture, yorubas are very spiritual pple,they need more power than normal to go about dere daily activities which islam cannot supply
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by DonaldGenes(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
Kobojunkie: If this man really made this statement, he ought to be fired with immediate effect. This sort of statement is irresponsible and unbecoming of anyone in government.
Not only that but with immediate alacrity ontop Airtel speed...yeye minister,where the heck is that idiotic man from?
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
Zutchy: NO JUST THE FANATICS AMONG THEM,WE DON'T NEED THEM.
How does his being a fanatic affect you? How do you know if there aren't christian fanatics up there in the cabinet too? You're down here working urself up.
Let him call Nigeria the seat of Islam. Wetin be ur own? It's his statement, he is entitled to it. His saying Nigeria is the most christian-populated islamic nation in the world doesn't automatically make it one. I dey laf in japanese.
Nigerians are fond of getting themselves worked up over nothing. Those on Nairaland especially sha.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Dongeo1: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2012
robinhoodd2: He said: ”The Boko Haram people are a bunch of cowards, who go to churches to shoot people that are not armed. If they think they are strong, they should go to places where the people they are going to attack are also armed.

“They should go and face people that are armed, not unarmed people. They are a bunch of cowards, who kill innocent people that are not armed.”
am i the only reading this? those that means people attacking police and JTF aint BOKO HARAM? or he is rather "COMMANDING" boko who to attack.this man must be HIGH.
u be mumu o, cos islam is a secrete cult try to inetiate pple
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by andyanders: 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
I think the nation is in a big sheath having such a minister serving. He should be dismissed. That is why people like Buhari should not be handed any power as he is ready to Islamise this nation and make BH members his advisers.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
Dongeo1: u be mumu o, cos islam is a secrete cult try to inetiate pple
I dnt see hw ur post replies to the post you quoted. Makes me wonder, who really is the mumu among you?
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Boboedom: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
Let the minister and his likes continue to confess their true identities. Our God will be exposing them one after the other. shameless devils.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by mylunch: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
NkwaGOD: The minister that had the nerve to ulter such statement in the face of the ongoing heat in Nigeria is nothing but a confirmed member of BOKO HARAM and should be apprehended to produce other that are with him, final!
More so, the Nigeria state will not negotiate with terrorists,we will not negotiate with terrorists.He should perish the idea.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by kutchs: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
My concern with this is not the truth or lack of it thereof in the minsiter‘s comment but the provacative effect. With the present tense and charged situation of the country such claims and comments are supposed to be avoided especially by govt officials and people who have followers that are likely to be misled.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by skerries: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
epio :
enof of all this,who cares boko haram or islam,countdown to nov 5th for declaration of sovereign state of b
iafra
Who said so ? I'm from so called biafra but not in support thanks
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by brownlord: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
robinhoodd2: you always wish for disaster, thats my problem with u peeps,so [b]many islamic scholars v come out to denounce the sect, they ended up bn maimed and bombed.[/b]we are in it together.if your CAN president v something better to say he should say it,rather than ranting.d guy like media no b small.he's in safe place,we are not.THINK

Please I don't get that, can you give proof. Name, place and when, am not in this country I just came from Pluto, do need to know, bro stop lying and accept the fact BH. Is a Muslim thing, let Muslim come out in all honesty and condemn it and not those hypocritical comment.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
kutchs: My concern with this is not the truth or lack of it thereof in the minsiter‘s comment but the provacative effect. With the present tense and charged situation of the country such claims and comments are supposed to be avoided especially by govt officials and people who have followers that are likely to be misled.
What's wrong with you ppl? Haba! Just chill.
I dnt understand hw dis silly statement will heat up the polity. If Oritsejafor wasn't able to cause trouble with his statements, and Dokubo too wasn't, I don't see how as lame a statement as the minister's will.
Jst chill pls, it's a democratic state, he had the right to FREE SPEECH.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by bigboy3: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2012

Do have problems comprehending simple English?
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by ayox2003: 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
berem: "Nigeria is the most populated christian islamic nation in the world"-- I tire for this english o! Its only in nigeria you get confused about the english language! Even Queen Elizabeth needs someone to interprete nigerian english.WTF does the minister mean by his statement? Am kinda confused.

Simple! Nigeria is an Islamic nation with the highest number of christians. Do u now understand?

OP,
Islamic nation with a Christian leader?

Foreign minister is obviously still waiting for the moon.

Frawzey.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by brownlord: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ken_Jak:

you're a stupid guy,a fool and an idiot,I'm sure your brain is turned upside down and probably why you didn't understand the Pastor throughout.

Don't resort to insult, simply prove him wrong if his lying
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by delords2: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
You are truly a MAN OF GOD..... Let BAKARE learn from men like you and stop using our pulpit for the politics of sentiments hate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Have Developed Interest In Oil Industry' — Buhari / Federal Government Approves 13% Derivation For Revenue Generated From Mining / PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.