Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs (18157 Views)

FG Suspends Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Foreign Affairs / Nothing Will Happen To Me – Emir Of Kano , Sanusi Blasts Boko Haram / France Aiding Boko Haram, Minister Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by licensed2k(m): 11:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
Circle360: CAN Presdo what a Man? Pls advice ur boss to start thinking logicaly and stop being bias. A number of Islamic scholars hv talked againt BH and they were killd and their house bomd with this ocurance how then do u want to convince any reasonable being that its Muslims that are d kin pin of BH Pls peaple lets luk at it with gud hrts; its either xtians or muslims or sum politician that are bhind it or both d religns ingnite by politician or both bt it cnt be Muslims because of whot d sect use to do 2 Muslims scholars or either of xtian/pltcians that are againts north. D CAN stressd that sum security oficers are bhnd it y nt he cum out and list their names if rili he is a gud ctzen of d country.
u sure made some reasonable points
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by licensed2k(m): 11:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
banwopaul: Discrimination is our problem in Nigeria. It pains my heart when Nigeria youths of this generation also follow the trends of the older generation that brought us to where we are today.

We all know that boko haram is a product of political ambitions. Those northern political leaders have failed the nation and they knew their time is up. So they set up confusion in the country. All they need is for us to attack each other.

Let's prove them wrong. We have a common enemy in Nigeria and that is bad leadership. Once everything in Nigeria is based on discrimination, there is no way we can go far as a nation.
touche!
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Deeman87: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2012
CAN president is my mentor.....
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Santino1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
I think it is quite fair to set the records straight ( as I was one of those that criticized the minister for his unguarded utternaces). What he said was "Nigeria is the largest Islamo-Christain country in the world". Eventhough the coinage seems clumsy, it does not in any way maliciously infer Nigeria is the largest Christain dominated Muslim country in the world.

Here is the link to the video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLgH5srB_NU (around 8 minutes or so)
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by teniyi(m): 5:34am On Aug 27, 2012
Santino1: I think it is quite fair to set the records straight ( as I was one of those that criticised the minister for his unguarded utterances). What he said was "Nigeria is the largest Islamo-Christain country in the world". Even though the coinage seems clumsy, it does not in any way maliciously infer Nigeria is the largest Christian dominated Muslim country in the world.

Here is the link to the video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLgH5srB_NU (around 8 minutes or so)

What a revelation of the truth! This is a clear example of the lies Ayo Orits goes around the world to propagate. Boko Haram is bad and muslims did not support it. So why putting the blames of the Muslim. You can see how Ayos ( the Warri tout) countenance has changed because he keeps fighting shadow.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by squeed369: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2012
uy plus: Godforbid ngr to b an islamic nation!! He shd say dt wen ngr hs splitted into halves or fragments.. If islam ws da only religion in the world, I'd hv commited suicide, or stay alive n b an aetheist!!a bonafide frnd of mine is nw a xtian, afta 26yrs in hs faith!!he is alrdy 6mnths in ds faith n God hs bn provin hmself supreme in dt young man's life..hs dad doesn't hv a problm wit it, na hm relatvs de com de worry hm papa, hs dad told dem 2tlk 2hm!!smh 4ds ppl!! Ontop persn life, persn go wan dictate wot faith u shd b inclined to, as if their lives r any beta dan hs!
Ngr cn neva n wld neva b an islamic nation, in Jesus name!! Its nt by marryg 4wives n hv 30childrn!ask urslf ow mny of doz chldrn stl remain in dt faith afta 20-30yrs!!
licensed2k:
so ur fellow brothers shld keep attackin unarmed citizens just because they chose to exercise their freedom of religion right, even in am official war there is always a rule of engagement and u jst dont go killing people as if they are animals on a huntin spree. . . u surely need ur brain checked
...am happy to hear this cos u're making sense
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by ODB2: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Afam4eva:

I don't understand this statement.

Is he saying that Nigeria is the most populous nation with large Christian and Muslim population or is it calling Nigeria an Islamic nation that is populated by the largest number of Christians? If the latter is what he said then it's a shame that Goodluck Jonathan even associates with people that have such a mindset not to talk of making such a person a minister. It just shows that GEJ has bad people advising him because he picks his ministers based on the advise he gets from people.

According to northern bigots , Nigeria is a Muslim nation first with a sizeable christian population

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Expect Surprises In Power Supply Growth, Fashola Tells Nigerians / Boko Haram Raids Gudumbali, Guzamala In Borno, Soldiers Flee / Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.