Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs (18152 Views)

FG Suspends Permanent Secretary Ministry Of Foreign Affairs / Nothing Will Happen To Me – Emir Of Kano , Sanusi Blasts Boko Haram / France Aiding Boko Haram, Minister Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Deleahmed: 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
the present security challenges in the country now does not warrant apportioning blames on any one in the country rather, we should put our heads together to think of a way out. therefore we need to check our utterances in order any avoid any form of crisis the could offshoot from that. Our appointed leaders should be custodians of peace rather than raining abuses on people.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by watchindelta(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
had u ppl been to d north b4? B4 u come acrossed 1muslim u dn come acrossed 5christains , even in the west christain dominate come to east christains dominate what about south south christains too. Does their 19 wayo northern state they form are comfusing them seriously. Am nt an hater but i hate nonsense n oppression smh! Goto nasarawa state n some part of the northern state, the population there is west,east,ss. After they go say na them many passed. I bet northern population no near west. Come talk of joining east n ss. na witch?
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by atuboweke(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't understand this statement.

Is he saying that Nigeria is the most populous nation with large Christian and Muslim population or is it calling Nigeria an Islamic nation that is populated by the largest number of Christians? If the latter is what he said then it's a shame that Goodluck Jonathan even associates with people that have such a mindset not to talk of making such a person a minister. It just shows that GEJ has bad people advising him because he picks his ministers based on the advise he gets from people.

Must u always bring in GEJ in all your comments? how will he know that this man will make such statemnt in 2012. what of the house of Assembly that screened him. Pls make positive comments and leave GEJ out of this.The attack on GEJ is becoming so childish that it now lacks credibility. My friend"s car broke down and it was dictated that bad fuel is the cause and he imediately said that GEJ is the cause.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by luvinhubby(m): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
Nice one my CAN president, mofos like Nurudeen shud fired by GEJ immediately, we need a man like Oritsejafor to jolt those extremist in govt to reality once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Ninapha(f): 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
EyesWideOpen: Hmmm, Nigerians and their unguarded bigotry. Seems ur only problem is that a minister is ALLEGED to have said "Nigeria is the most christian-populated Islamic nation in the world" or whatever, (that grammar fit confuse the Queen).
While Oritsejafor is busy instigating his sheeple, with his hate speech. Nigeria has more Muslims than christians, he shud get over that.
The Muslim's population doesn't make it an islamic nation though, partly because we're divided among ourselves, and most of our leaders choose to be quite, because they're peace loving ppl, unlike he (Oritsejafor) is.
I dnt c where d honorable Minister is wrong, that is, if he did make the statement, and he wasn't misquoted.
It's a democratic country, where ppl can even advocate for war and nothing is wrong with that. Dokubo is a most recent case study.
Oritsejafor can come out tomorrow and say "Nigeria is the most muslim-populated christian nation in the world", we know he's entitled to his opinion. Chikena!

If all muslims think like u then, there is really a problem with dat religion.

U mean if a serving minister especially attached to d country's foreign affairs makes such statement in d face of our woes as a country is democratic? Well i wd not go mouth-matching wit u bigot.

From what i read if d minister said 'islamo-christian' nation but if he by any way said islamic nation with most christain population then he does not deserve dat seat.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by noblegas2(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
uy plus: Godforbid ngr to b an islamic nation!! He shd say dt wen ngr hs splitted into halves or fragments.. If islam ws da only religion in the world, I'd hv commited suicide, or stay alive n b an aetheist!!a bonafide frnd of mine is nw a xtian, afta 26yrs in hs faith!!he is alrdy 6mnths in ds faith n God hs bn provin hmself supreme in dt young man's life..hs dad doesn't hv a problm wit it, na hm relatvs de com de worry hm papa, hs dad told dem 2tlk 2hm!!smh 4ds ppl!! Ontop persn life, persn go wan dictate wot faith u shd b inclined to, as if their lives r any beta dan hs!
Ngr cn neva n wld neva b an islamic nation, in Jesus name!! Its nt by marryg 4wives n hv 30childrn!ask urslf ow mny of doz chldrn stl remain in dt faith afta 20-30yrs!!

If you have a problem with islam, go take a deep dive inside the red sea! Foooooooool
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by bibigirl07: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2012
nagoma: Is the CAN President on drugs? Sure he must be smoking something the way he reasons or ( more correctly) doesn't reason. . If there is a useful information he is hiding , let him go straight and tell the president. He, of course, has the privilege of direct access.

U are d one on drugs. U read all the info ‎​Ãήϑ dis is ur contribution. U are obviously as senseless as Ūя̲̅ name!
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Ninapha(f): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
EyesWideOpen: Hmmm, Nigerians and their unguarded bigotry. Seems ur only problem is that a minister is ALLEGED to have said "Nigeria is the most christian-populated Islamic nation in the world" or whatever, (that grammar fit confuse the Queen).
While Oritsejafor is busy instigating his sheeple, with his hate speech. Nigeria has more Muslims than christians, he shud get over that.
The Muslim's population doesn't make it an islamic nation though, partly because we're divided among ourselves, and most of our leaders choose to be quite, because they're peace loving ppl, unlike he (Oritsejafor) is.
I dnt c where d honorable Minister is wrong, that is, if he did make the statement, and he wasn't misquoted.
It's a democratic country, where ppl can even advocate for war and nothing is wrong with that. Dokubo is a most recent case study.
Oritsejafor can come out tomorrow and say "Nigeria is the most muslim-populated christian nation in the world", we know he's entitled to his opinion. Chikena!
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by klax(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
I have said it over and over that North elders and Buhari gangs has sold Nigeria to Islamic Council secretly these people know what thjey are doing Boko Haram is not coincidence every Northern leader or elder knows about it and know the mission goal.

The truth is coming out bit by bit. Can you imagine a minister saying this jargon? This thing of Islamic madness is inside them all they are just a bloody clown as a matter of fact GEJ should sack him immediately. Can you all see that Boko Haram is not a joke the handwriten we are seen now on the wall.

I knew few of these foolish Northern elders personally because my dad was a retired General I had met them on one on one basis and listen to their conversation and their mission the Northern part of Nigeria are simply in my own world "NIGERIA NIGHTMARE" Nigeria has be secretly drafted to among Islamic Nation as a secret memeber of OIC if Buhari stand in front of me I will say it in his present because he was one of the main actor that was why I pity the mission miss-road so called Pastor Bakare because he never know anything yet.

What Ayo is doing right now is what I expect a good pastor to do unlike Tunde Bakare whe was busy ranting jargons supporting someone who want to use him and after getting what he want sack him not only sack use jihadist means to terminate him systematically, truth is very "sour" My words may sound nonsense but LETS WAIT more is to come I know them, I hear it from them and saw their plan. Nigeria will not yield to that satanic religion called Islam life or death rather the bridge will be cut-off and everyone will goes on his own way.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by sammyzacks(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
Oritsejafor is a bold leader. If muslims respect the sultan, I expect all Christians to respect him. At his position, he is privy to information that most of us never know.I trust everything he says anbd stand by him anytime and any day as my leader as far as christianity in Nigeria is concerned. Its ok if muslims try to insult him, but woe to any christian who curses his leader.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by bibigirl07: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
Flakeey:

you are not making any sense

Seconded!
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by ektbear: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
A census in which ethnicity and religion are written, one supervised by some neutral third party (or several third parties) is likely the best way to settle this.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by kumbalo(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
isarumah: Both christians and muslims in the affected areas unanamously support dialogue. Mr Orisejafor, I advice you to desist from adding fuel in fire, as it is not habit of real men of God. Afterall, you have never paid visit to the north, neither for evangelism, nor for condolence. Abi northern christians no be ur consetuency? Oh, u no wan com because u dey fear bh? I beg you, stop being controvertial and be optimistic on this issue.
what rubbish are u ranting. Why not condemn the statement of the God-fosaken minister who is is addind your so called fuel to fire? Dem go soon bombed u join. Oloriburuku!
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by bibigirl07: 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
Very incorrigible sect they are. Their scholars keep saying Islam is a peaceful religion: I'm yet to encounter a sect that's more uncouth ‎​Ãήϑ violence obsessed. Keep up the good work Oritsejafor! If it were mosques ‎​Ãήϑ muslims that are at d receiving end of this bokoharam, they would opened their smelling orifice to declare war. That we are quiet doesn't mean God is not watching ‎​Ãήϑ working. Na only them? Iraq, iran, Syria, everywhere muslims are taking up arms like demons from hell. Human life means nothing to them. I'm sure it cos of the 15 muslims killed in America 2weeks ago that the so-called figure head Eunuch callin himself king of saudi to call for that meeting of nincompoos. Our soils is crying daily over the thousands of Christians who have being hacked down. The earlier Nigeria seperates along religious divides, the better!
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by jamil2(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
CAN this bastard shut up please? Why can't he consult his boss for more information about Boko Haram. There is nothing bad for him to question the minister for his utterances.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by ExInferis(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
there are more muslims than christians, thats a fact. most of southwest, most of the middle belt, some of the southeast/southsouth, almost all of the north.

during the civil war we reduced the ranks of the infidels. during the very many religious uprisings we decimated your number further..

and now...boko haram is still depopulating/delousing/decongesting the system of untermensch, of schweinehunde..

hoch der kaiser, mein fuhrer Abubakar Shekau! Boko Haram uber alles in die welt!!

sieg heil..

---from Neo-Mein Kampf
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by mandyauiliya: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
what can president say is true no nd 4 diaguo wth d boko harm
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by jumobi1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2012
Seek the truth before you judge.
A poster said the minister said Islamo-Christian..
We are so quick to lynch people without certfying they have sinned.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Emmawhite14(m): 6:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
slumcat: evrywhere i go i hear 'nigeria'. pls, where is nigeria?
I love this question,well Nigeria is in Nigeria,don't you kw that we have plainty Nigeria in Nigeria,you may not undastand b/c it's ironical.Shikina
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Emmawhite14(m): 6:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
Tayo114: This pastor is living in a safe place,where no B.H can reach him and from there sending comment that poor xristians smwher will pay for it. Nawa ooo for this man You're a fool very big1 for making this statement, thank God we've some1 like him who speaks for us.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by lacasa: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
Bling Bling pastor loves attention die! undecided
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2012
epio :
enof of all this,who cares boko haram or islam,countdown to nov 5th for declaration of sovereign state of biafra
THANK GOD FOR OUR ONE AND ONLY BIAFRA
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by iykenex(m): 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
berem: "Nigeria is the most populated christian islamic nation in the world"-- I tire for this english o! Its only in nigeria you get confused about the english language! Even Queen Elizabeth needs someone to interprete nigerian english.WTF does the minister mean by his statement? Am kinda confused.
this simply means that Nigeria is an islamic nation but has more population of christians than muslems that is what the minster is saying.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
They see it as ministerial statement because he is so aware that even if he say the worst defamatory statement against the country he will still be livin life to the fullest without interogation... He shuld say the more as he wuld also be pardon.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by tlops(m): 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2012
The truth is, no serving minister or government official should make such inciting statement. In a country with reasonable government he would have had to explain himself while stepping aside.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by 2rez: 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
slumcat: evrywhere i go i hear 'nigeria'. pls, where is nigeria?

Nigeria iz evrywhere I go. grin
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by confusion247(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
nagoma: Is the CAN President on drugs? Sure he must be smoking something the way he reasons or ( more correctly) doesn't reason. . If there is a useful information he is hiding , let him go straight and tell the president. He, of course, has the privilege of direct access.
I am sure you need a doctor because you are a drug addict and a chain smoker of something.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by stephenponti(m): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ojukwu is dead but his ManHOOD LIVES ON. --patience
Typical morons that heads Nigerian government.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ex Inferis: there are more muslims than christians, thats a fact. most of southwest, most of the middle belt, some of the southeast/southsouth, almost all of the north.

during the civil war we reduced the ranks of the infidels. during the very many religious uprisings we decimated your number further..

and now...boko haram is still depopulating/delousing/decongesting the system of untermensch, of schweinehunde..

hoch der kaiser, mein fuhrer Abubakar Shekau! Boko Haram uber alles in die welt!!

sieg heil..

---from Neo-Mein Kampf
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked are for real or you fell on your keyboard and typed this online.....i guess you are high on IEDs and soon you will meet you end like your low life brothers in hell angry angry angry
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by confusion247(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
To be honest and sincere to national issues.All we see here shows that Nigeria is not one and can never be. Any day we all agree to this, our problem is solved.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Tinyemeka(m): 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
PeeDaVinci: if it is true that the minister of state for foreign affairs said this "most Christian-populated Islamic nation in the world", then, what the hell is he still doing in govt, doesnt mr shoeless know how to kick?

He's shoe-less na! He wouldn't want to injure his toes.
Re: Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs by Tinyemeka(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
stephenponti: Ojukwu is dead but his ManHOOD LIVES ON. --patience
Typical morons that heads Nigerian government.

Pally, you and the lady share the same boat. Check your own sentence properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anenih Opens Up On Abiola’s Annulled June 12 Mandate / ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains / Militants Threaten Blow-up Of More Oil Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.