Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? (4838 Views)

Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / Pet Names You Call Your Spouse/ Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
fluid26:

See problem o! Am I the cause of your joblessness? grin grin

Ok. Let's assume you have a job. Stop giving Oyedepo your salary! From your profile pix, I can see that your room (ceiling inclusive) needs painting lipsrsealed and your wardrobe is literally begging for change. undecided You can use the balance to eat good food, your face also needs some mending. undecided

Cheers! cheesy
so funny..... Not at all!
How the hell does my pic relate to oyedepo. Shows you have nothing to say.
I'm not a member of his church neither have i gone to his church before. But then stop saying things you know nothing about. I'm not saying the man is a saint but then a thief?? Come on. . . .
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by tpia1: 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
sexkillz: All pastors are thieves. . .

are you ok with people generalizing nl moderators the same way you just did here.

seriously, i wonder why being a nl mod is the high point of your life.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by claremont(m): 10:25pm On Aug 23, 2012
Joshua
Ashimolowo
Oyedepo
Kumuyi
Adeboye

1 Like

Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by tpia1: 10:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
Lizzylois: Rotlmao.nairaland is just a place to come get a good laugh after a bad day.in btw,Oyedepo is not a thief.ug he is a thief then all other so called pastors are thieves

sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

you opened a s.tupid thread and are now crying foul.

senseless much?
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
claremont: Joshua
Ashimolowo
Oyedepo
Kumuyi
Adeboye

grin grin
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
Flashaldrin:
so funny..... Not at all!
How the hell does my pic relate to oyedepo. Shows you have nothing to say.
I'm not a member of his church neither have i gone to his church before. But then stop saying things you know nothing about. I'm not saying the man is a saint but then a thief?? Come on. . . .

o boi free me joor! I no get ya tym cheesy
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
fluid26:

o boi free me joor! I no get ya tym cheesy
before nko, you fit??
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Flashaldrin(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ashimolowo
Oyedepo
claremont
Adeboye
fixed for ya, with a hot slap! Dimwit!
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
sexkillz: It's only a matter of time. . .

U sexkillz i think u avw brain inju.ry...ow many university has ur father built before....?
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
Ashimolowo
Oyedepo
Kumuyi
Adeboye
You couldn't be more right. . . They are all thieves. The ones Jesus will deny on the last day.

cool

1 Like

Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by claremont(m): 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
Oyakhilome
Okotie
Adefarasin
Idahosa
Okonkwo
Adeyemi
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
Gabriel_sylar:

U sexkillz i think u avw brain inju.ry...ow many university has ur father built before....?
He doesn't have to build one with money obtained under false pretence. . .
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
claremont: Oyakhilome
Okotie
Adefarasin
Idahosa
Okonkwo
Adeyemi
Lmfao. . . grin
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2012
Okotie
Adefarasin
Idahosa
claremont's father
Okonkwo
Adeyemi
undecided
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Lizzylois(f): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
[quote author=tpia1]

sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

you opened a s.tupid thread and are now crying foul.

senseless much? [/quoteoh]oh boy or whoever you are.am sure u ve neva heard bout me on this forum.nd I wnt ve u insult me.cos am sure thud thread isn't for everyone.so if u dnt have a life go get one..
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by tpia1: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
^ why did you introduce yourself as oluwabunmi in your very first post?

you must think you're smart, smartazz.

bunch of semi literate buffoons.

later now you'll start hating others for what you brought on yourself.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Lizzylois(f): 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
tpia1: ^ why did you introduce yourself as oluwabunmi in your very first post?

you must think you're smart, smartazz.

bunch of semi literate buffoons.

later now you'll start hating others for what you brought on yourself.
wonder If u ve Eva said anyti. Reasonable on this forum before.nd u got me laughin there wit my name,dats my name and am proud to bear the name.so u cud kiss ur Ass for all I care.cnt trade words wit u cos I dnt ve time for nonsense.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by tpia1: 11:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
yes, its your name alright.

keep typing rubbish english while thinking you're covering your tracks.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2012
I know the Oyedepo's. Quit judging people you don't know. In fact, quit judging people altogether. cheesy
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Caseless: 12:03am On Aug 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
what exactly is going on here

someone update me please!
Na dana plane nearly crash 4 nairaland.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Caseless: 12:10am On Aug 24, 2012
sexkillz:
You couldn't be more right. . . They are all thieves. The ones Jesus will deny on the last day.

cool
U dont mean it. Didn't jesus die 4 their sins? SMH
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Lizzylois(f): 12:14am On Aug 24, 2012
U stand a chance to correct my english if u think its not correct.just discovered you female and am not suprised at all.I tink I know your problem.you are too small for me to trade words with.plus u sound soo bitter.maybe when up get a life,u ll feel better.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 24, 2012
caseless: U dont mean it. Didn't jesus die 4 their sins? SMH
Just make sure none of your son(s) bear the name of any of those "workers of lawlessness" up there. . .

Lobatan.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by 190theclown: 2:15am On Aug 24, 2012
tpia1:

are you ok with people generalizing nl moderators the same way you just did here.

seriously, i wonder why being a nl mod is the high point of your life.

grin grin grin grin

tpia!!
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by 190theclown: 2:19am On Aug 24, 2012
OMG!!

best thread ever!!

this is so funny!!

fluid is so wicked and mean
flash finished claremont's father there
and tpia crowns it all up!!

rotfl!! epic

caseless - you alone is another bad comedian!
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by rodeo0070(m): 6:10am On Aug 24, 2012
sexkillz: All pastors are thieves. . .
Easy with the generalizations...
You can point but don't generalize...
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Dhelake: 7:30am On Aug 24, 2012
Okotie
Adefarasin
Idahosa
Okonkwo
Adeyemi
una no want make una child fly Jet?
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Dhelake: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2012
Ashimolowo
Oyedepo
Kumuyi
Adeboye
una no want make una child fly Jet?
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2012
rodeo0070:
Easy with the generalizations...
You can point but don't generalize...
When you state a fact, it is not generalization. . .

Pls show me just ONE pastor that does not "thieve" and extort from his congregation, and i will take back all i have said about pastors. . . Just one!

Avoid such names for your kiddos. . . cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Got Attacked.. i Ditched Her..now Shes Angry / Does Sex Has Anything To Do With person's Destiny? / Malaysian Woman Cut Nigerian Man's Penis For Cheating (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.