Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? (4845 Views)

Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / Pet Names You Call Your Spouse/ Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2012
Dhelake: una no want make una child fly Jet?
They should work for, and not thieve and extort for a Jet.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 24, 2012
all pastors are thieves.

1 Like

Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 24, 2012
BoboYekini: all pastors are thieves.
They know but are too scared to say it boldly. . .
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by ikekings(m): 8:35am On Aug 24, 2012
No b small one ooo.... Dem dey use church for business dis days....
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Dhelake: 8:36am On Aug 24, 2012
sexkillz: They know but are too scared to say it boldly. . .
seconded
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Dhelake: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2012
sexkillz: They should work for, and not thieve and extort for a Jet.
buh datz d shortest cut sha
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2012
ikekings: No b small one ooo.... Dem dey use church for business dis days....
. . . And for cover up.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 24, 2012
Dhelake: buh datz d shortest cut sha
. . .and that's why God will punish them first. For stealing from the congregation. grin

avoid such names y'all. cheesy
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by ikekings(m): 8:53am On Aug 24, 2012
sexkillz: . . . And for cover up.
Yea.... Church business is very profitable..... Am planning on starting a church of my own or rather ministry.... Lol
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by cindyrella(f): 8:58am On Aug 24, 2012
ikekings: Yea.... Church business is very profitable..... Am planning on starting a church of my own or rather ministry.... Lol
Please when u do, employ me as your assistant pastor. grin
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by ikekings(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2012
cindyrella:
Please when u do, employ me as your assistant pastor. grin
LOL.... Count yourself in....**members needed** Apply in person....
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by cindyrella(f): 9:33am On Aug 24, 2012
ikekings: LOL.... Count yourself in....**members needed** Apply in person....
Lwkmd! grin
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by ikekings(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2012
cindyrella:
Lwkmd! grin
Abeg eh if u wan die jst alert me make i start to arrange the burial arrangements.....
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by cindyrella(f): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2012
ikekings: Abeg eh if u wan die jst alert me make i start to arrange the burial arrangements.....
Lmao! U no serious
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2012
@ topic, okotie.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 24, 2012
I did not see Bakare in any of these lists. Please avoid that name with vehemence! grin grin
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by ikekings(m): 9:48am On Aug 24, 2012
cindyrella:
Lmao! U no serious
Am serious ooo... Don't you know dat burial ceremony is the time for freebies? Free food and free drinks.... Lol
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Caseless: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2012
sexkillz: Just make sure none of ur bear the name of any of dose "workrs of lawlesness"
I ws tinkin of givin OYEDEPO 2 my son so he can build univasity nd fly jet
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2012
caseless: I ws tinkin of givin OYEDEPO 2 my son so he can build univasity nd fly jet
Bro, it's not too late to change o. . . cheesy
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by cindyrella(f): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2012
ikekings: Am serious ooo... Don't you know dat burial ceremony is the time for freebies? Free food and free drinks.... Lol
cheesy Don't tell me you attend burials because of "freebies"
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by rodeo0070(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2012
sexkillz: When you state a fact, it is not generalization. . .

Pls show me just ONE pastor that does not "thieve" and extort from his congregation, and i will take back all i have said about pastors. . . Just one!

Avoid such names for your kiddos. . . cool
I do agree with you to some extent that some pastors are "crooks with Bible" but not all, if I may say.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by rodeo0070(m): 10:38am On Aug 24, 2012
sexkillz: When you state a fact, it is not generalization. . .

Pls show me just ONE pastor that does not "thieve" and extort from his congregation, and i will take back all i have said about pastors. . . Just one!

Avoid such names for your kiddos. . . cool
But if i may ask Killz, what are the criteria you used in accessing all the pastors in the country? Please Mr. Killz back up your claims with valid "fact". If only you can just tell me the criteria, then I will accept.
I'm not standing up for any of the pastors but I think it would be fair if can be a little bit more selective in your finger-pointing.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by ikekings(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2012
cindyrella:
cheesy Don't tell me you attend burials because of "freebies"
LMFAO.... What more can i say....
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by sparklebaby: 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
A thief is a person who steals (takes someones possession without permission or legal right). Please, can you kindly tell me if any pastor has taken anything that belongs to you without your consent?

2 Likes

Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by seedord247(m): 1:30pm On Aug 24, 2012
Who say Tunde there?

Abi ogun won give the person head?
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2012
sparkle-baby:

A thief is a person who steals (takes someones possession without permission or legal right). Please, can you kindly tell me if any pastor has taken anything that belongs to you without your consent?

A thief is a person who steals. That is the true definition. What you put in bracket is an attempt to mask your short-sighted opinion of the thieving pastors.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by tpia1: 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2012
sexkillz: Bro, it's not too late to change o. . . cheesy

Your types are called enemies of progress.

So, because you are stuck in your little rut, everybody must stay there with you?

Not so, sorry.

Seems you are doomed to constantly sorrow while others are rejoicing and making waves.

Eyah.

Name your own child satan or demon.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Caseless: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
sexkillz: Bro, it's not too late to change o. . . cheesy
I'l do dat wit immediate effect! I'l now gv him t.b joshua so dat he can predict.
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by chinedumo(m): 4:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
in other words, he is guilty until proven innocent?
sexkillz: It's only a matter of time. . .
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
me na african name i go give my pickin jus like my papa give me dis name
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by bknight: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2012
IMO dis shld go to d family section, perhaps? undecided
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by ikekings(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
lefulefu: me na african name i go give my pickin jus like my papa give me dis name
So na ur papa name u LEFULEFU? Hmmmmm..... SMEP...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Woman's Height / Why Do GIRLS Usually Check Out Guys' Feet / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.