Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? (4840 Views)

Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / Pet Names You Call Your Spouse/ Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Mcfemad(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
sexkillz: All pastors are thieves. . .
...including the pastor/Alfa that named you!!!
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 25, 2012
Lizzylois: U stand a chance to correct my english if u think its not correct.just discovered you female and am not suprised at all.I tink I know your problem.you are too small for me to trade words with.plus u sound soo bitter.maybe when up get a life,u ll feel better.

Jeez! Why do females hate females, especially when one senses superiority & elegance in the other
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 25, 2012
DailyNews:

Jeez! Why do females hate females, especially when one senses superiority & elegance in the other

lol @ superiority & elegance! grin grin
Re: Names You Shldnt Give Your Male Child?? by Fajzay: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
sparkle-baby:

A thief is a person who steals (takes someones possession without permission or legal right). Please, can you kindly tell me if any pastor has taken anything that belongs to you without your consent?

All these people crying foul here ... You can be sure they have unlawfully / illegally taken one thing or the other that doesnt belong to them. They are all petty thieves pointing fingers at innocent peeps. Just like when u have a guy joyfully riding away his GL550, some haters begin to curse them, allege them of ritual activities as d source of their wealth. Bad belle / Jealousy na hin they worry all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day / See The Highest Heighht Of Wickedness A Man Melted On His Female Lover (photos) / He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.