Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him (6857 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him / How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by bukkie(f): 2:25am On Aug 06, 2005
i think i am in the same position as you but the fact is ,guys don't really like to hear the truth so just keep him posted and who knows what might come out of it,at least guys do it to us too.
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by goldenoc(f): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2005
l have done all that was said. But it didn't work. Guys are you here make una tell me something, l need something that will work immediatly. not this ones that l hav been doing no show.

Guys l don't know whether u guys are hiding the deal becuase is your fellow guy.
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Z4M4eva(f): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2005
Tell him to bugger off!
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Aderonke(f): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2005
Hmn... this case na wah o!
goldenoc, u know wat i'll advice u?
dats wat i do to guys dat tend to give me tough time.
Change ur attitude completely towards him, maybe u've bn making him to feel at home around u, this time around let it show all over u dat U RE NOT INTERESTED! *Dont use abusive language o! because guys can b dangerous! u never can tell...
Just be cold towards him, show no interest in watever that concerns him, make him see himself d way he is (as an unwanted guest in ur life).
This time around no pity am jare! d guy go "bonne" u d next time he sees u.
Believe me, i've tried it, it works for me o!
goodluck
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by IAH(f): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2005
Introduce him to your boyfriend.
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Seun(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2005
Definitely the best way by far. But if I was a girl, I won't say no to anybody unless the person was a devil. I won't say yes, but at the same time I won't say an outright "no" to anyone until I had a ring on my finger.
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by IAH(f): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2005
Hmm...but there are some people that you definitely know you can never ever go out with, even if they are the only men remaining in the whole world. So why waste time with such people?
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by hotangel2(f): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2005
IAH:

Introduce him to your boyfriend.

That's mean IAH embarassed You'll hurt the boy more!!
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by loriann(f): 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2005
just follow ur heart my dear there r some pple that u just have to tell in a harsh way but if this guy is being unbearing try avoiding him totally. or do what u have to do.
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by goldenoc(f): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2005
The fact is that l don't want this guy to feel hurt much, Becuase he surfered for me when l was taking my G.C.E. although l did not invite him but he came on his own to help me.

So what ever l most do, l will not like to hurt him much.
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Aderonke(f): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2005
In every relationship, u need to know why u are into it or u want to enter into it. d most important part is dat u MUST not go into a relationship because u felt PITY for d guy/girl (as d case maybe)
so my dear, for d fact dat he helped u out in ur G.C.E does not mean u shld consider him wen u know u dont really want to go out with him.
U dont ve to bother urself so much on this matter, go for if u like him, tell him u cant if u dont like him.

Dont ever date a guy because u pity him. else, u ll be in a mess rolleyes
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Z4M4eva(f): 11:09am On Nov 25, 2005
I agree with you, Aderonke, My cousin bears the same name as you wink
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Aderonke(f): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2005
cheesy really? Well thats cool grin cool

thank God u agreed to dat. its gives me peace
and ur name is?
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Z4M4eva(f): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2005
Zainab, nice to meet you smiley
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Aderonke(f): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2005
what a lovely name u ve!
its my pleasure knowing u babe grin
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Z4M4eva(f): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2005
Aww,nice, thnx smiley
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Aderonke(f): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2005
cool wink
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by snowsdream(f): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2005
read this, this was what i told a guy.

Razaq what d hell is wrong with u? what part of 'i am not interested' dont u understand? i wonder if u attended school in d evening, dt u cant even punctuate ur sentence or did they kidnap ur english teacher?

For d times i have not seen ur ugly face or hear ur horrible voice or ur scary movie physique, i have been doing perfect. so back off and for d purpose of informing ur dull mendulla oblongata im hooked 2 d guy of my dreams and i wont let u destroy what we have between us. alright go find a cheap slut who will be able 2 stand ur stinky guts and unpalatable dry sense of humuor. dont even think of thinking about coming 2 see me @ my end alright?bye dog. BONE HEAD.

hello. This was wat i told a guy that was pesterin me.
And by that time i dont think i even had a guy but i just did not want him or think of goin out with him. Girl, if you tell him that u got a guy and he doesnt back off, then he probebly wants smthing else from u.
And do you know wat he never came my way again. so Baby you can do same. Just tell him off.
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Aderonke(f): 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2005
@ snowsdream
dat was too harsh, i'm sure that will definitely hurt d guy! why not tell us how we can go about it without hurting d poor "thing"
grin
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by goldenoc(f): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2005
snowsdream your suggestion is ok, but l think Aderonke is right we want a way to do it so that the guy will not feel the hurt much, although he must be hurt but let it not be much.
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Z4M4eva(f): 2:55pm On Dec 02, 2005
I agree with Goldenoc
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2005
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by goldenoc(f): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2005
l want him fed up by himself let it not be me who throws him off.
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2005
That might not work!
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by loriann(f): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2005
hey i dont agree with seun who is saying if u r not married anything can happen if u dont tell them away angela k says it allsome r just there for ur pants and when they clear this fantasy wooop they become history even if u dont carer bout ur pants how many will u take
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Banderas(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2005
Rejection sucks. There simply is no way to give bad news nicely.
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by loriann(f): 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2005
whether he helped or not dosent mean a thing u just tell him u have no place for him if he has the head he will be off
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by chrisd(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2005
Tell him that you'll date him when the sun turns cold smiley))
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by Z4M4eva(f): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2005
chrisd:

Tell him that you'll date him when the sun turns cold smiley))

rolleyes cheesy
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by dremoney(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2007
some suitors r nt sincere ab-initio.

Telling them No might really nt mean anytin to them ,might just b ur God saved u 4rm his trap.

wink
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by jkpretty(f): 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2007
Just change ur attitude towards him, to an unpleasant one. Tell him u can't date him & be firm about it. no joke, don't watch out for reactions. Be firm.

A lady can tell if she actually would never need a particular kind of guy, so why not lay him off.
Re: To Reject A Suitor Without Hurting Him by sambie(f): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2007
the thing is girls should learn to tell the truth. most times we say no wen our body is sayin yes and in a bid to not ''put all our egs in one basket'',we feel that every guy has a chance and should not be put off.i think we should not be saying yes and no at the same time.if u dont like the guy dont even hang out with him. thats the way he wont get hurt.

u here some guys say she made me get used to her??
she really hurt me,
meanwhile u feel like u ve done nothing bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

content deleted / Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? / YAHOO: I Almost Got Arrested By The Police Today, See What Saved Me [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.